Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced a grin. "Before your time, Susan. But yes, he did come through and stay the night once, back before I met you. And if you were astonished, imagine how I felt when I saw his face in that video. Even if he'd always told all our friends that something like this was his dream job."

Looking ahead, I saw him waving.

ooOoo

"I've got to say that I think you are both more than a little nuts. I always knew Dave was -- did you know that his nickname used to be 'Crazy Dave'? But Susan, you've got to be just as crazy to want to do this." Despite his bluntness, Jim sounded amused, not discouraging.

Susan seemed to pick up on that. Her response sounded much less nervous than I'd expected.

"You're right. We're both crazy. But we're crazy together, and he's done his best to keep me safe while I get crazier and crazier."

I broke in "Don't make me sound like a saint, Susan! I get off on this just as much as you do!"

She laughed "I know you do, you voyeur! I know you're not a wimpy cuckold -- you'd probably divorce me in a heartbeat if I did anything without your OK, and would probably kill anyone who tried to hurt me or take me away from you -" She smiled happily at my muttered "Damn straight!" and continued "but I know that watching me performing always gets you hard. And watching me fucking will probably keep you hard all night. And you're crazy enough to still love me afterward."

She turned back to Jim "So yes, I'm scared. Forget butterflies in my stomach -- it feels like a flock of hummingbirds! - but I'm ready to do it."

He nodded. "I wasn't trying to discourage you! I'm just as kinky as the pair of you, and helping you pull it off will be a lot of fun." He paused, and gave her an appreciative up and down look. "Plus, personal benefits, of course."

His voice turned serious again as he added. "I just wanted to make sure you understand all the details I sent you so that there are no surprises. I won't say that this is the last chance to back out -- but if you go past the audition process and sign a service contract, you're going to be an official, registered 'dancer' under provincial law. An official whore. Not pretend -- although you can pay the release penalty and quit at any time, until you do you'll be just another of the girls as far as anyone but Dave and I know. And you'll be expected to do everything needed to keep our guests happy."

She hesitated, then asked "What is the release penalty, exactly? That part scares me -- it sounded like I'd be a sex slave. Like used to happen in the old days. Especially as we can't leave the resort without paying it."

He nodded understandingly. "It does sound scary, doesn't it? Because, technically, you will be. It's the same mechanism the traffickers use to control their girls, even though we don't use it that way, and never sell our girl's contracts to other brothels. But really, it's just a way to make sure that we don't have too much turnover -- we don't admit it publicly, but we'll waive it in hardship cases, like a family emergency. It it covers the cost of flying prospects out, the regular health checks, providing costumes, hiring a replacement if needed, and room and board. It's set about equal to our share of the first three months of an average girl's earnings, and adjusts downwards every day until then -- no extras added or interest charged. After three months, it disappears. The girls know about it going in, and it doesn't worry them -- all it does is filter out girls who wouldn't stick. And after the first month, most girls have enough put aside from their earnings they could pay it off if they wanted to. Or if a punter wants to buy a girl out, he pays it off -- it's a bit of a prestige thing for a girl when that happens. That's what Dave will do at the end of your stay." He laughed. "Actually, it's a bargain for him! Your buyout would be less than he's paying for his own stay, and he gets a nice souvenir to take home with him."

"It's your choice, Susan. You can come as yourself, stay as a guest, and tell your friends one hell of a story about a mixed-up reservation when you get back. Or you can change clothes, join the other new girls, and go through the standard health check and audition process. And if you decide to go forward after that, sign the standard three-month contract. If you do that, you won't be playing -- you will be an official employee of the resort, and a registered whore, and until you've given us three months or Dave buys you out that's exactly how you need to act. Dave and I will be the only ones who know who you really are, and we'll be doing our best to pretend otherwise. But to everyone else, you'll just be one of the handful of Chinese bar girls in a crowd of Filipinas."

Susan and I had already gone over this repeatedly before she agreed to come. And we both understood it, intellectually. But judging by her expression as Jim laid it out again, she understood it emotionally as well. She looked scared -- but also excited.

"So how much is the release penalty? And how much would I make?" It sounded like "excited" was winning.

Jim could tell it, too. "The release penalty? 150,00 pesos" He hurried on when he saw her shock "It's not that much! It's under $3000 US, a bit more than $30 US per day for a 3-month contract."

She relaxed "Whew! That doesn't sound as scary. So how much does a bar girl earn?"

"It depends on how well they hustle. The contract payoff is guaranteed. Beyond that? You get half the price of any lady drinks they buy you -- everyone knows that's a bit of a scam, but it's fairly cheap -- they pay 300 pesos for a lady drink, you keep 150. The bar fines are standardized, and the resort gets about a third of the money. A blowjob is 800 pesos, and you keep 530. A short-time -- that's one hour or one shot, whichever comes first -- in one of the bar's short-time rooms is 1200 pesos, and you keep 800. Long-time is until noon the next day unless they release you early -- that's 3000 pesos, and you keep 2000. If they want anal -- and you offer it, not all girls do -- they pay an additional 1000 pesos, and you keep 750. And they pay an additional 2000 pesos -- you keep 1500 -- along with the 3000 pesos long-time fee if you are willing to do a group session -- that means more than one man, and maybe another girl. We let you keep more of the anal and group fees because not all girls are willing to do them. And you get to keep all your tips -- for a long-time that averages out somewhere between 500 and 1000 pesos."

"You mean that for a blowjob they only pay about $16 US? And about $24 to fuck me short-time? Or if they're a big spender they pay $100 for an all-night with all the extras? It sounds like I'm going to be a really cheap whore -- I've been tipped more than that for an hour of lap dances!" Her voice sounded hungry and I noted her phrasing - "I'm going to be", not "I would be."

"So how many..."

Jim had noted her phrasing and matched it. "If you're working the blowjob bar or beer garden -- the same thing, more or less, but outdoors -- in a 10-hour shift most girls end up doing 6 or 7 blowjobs, one or two short-times, and selling maybe 6 or 7 lady drinks. Tips run low, maybe 50 or 100 pesos at most, but all-in you could make close to $100 US a night, maybe as much as $130 if you really hustle -- but you'll need to work really hard to make that much."

She nodded and made a little "go on" gesture.

"In the Go-Go bars, about the same money -- figure a few lady drinks, one or two short-times, but the real money is in a long-time and tips." He paused a moment, then continued "How many? If you're actually trying, you can expect to suck or be fucked 5 to 10 times a day. That's what you're signing up for."

"I thought you had more girls than guests! How does that even work?"

"Not all girls are available all the time. We have as many male employees as guests -- and they get a discount on sex as part of their compensation. And most of the men -- guests and employees -- are taking Viagra or something similar. You'll be that busy."

"Oh -- and if you're asked and agree to do a live show for a private party, you can make more than 10,000 pesos, $200 US a night, sometimes more than double that. But you'd be doing a live sex show on stage and then doing any audience member who's interested -- still on stage. Just remember that all of the extra cost stuff -- anal, group, or party -- is voluntary, and a lot of the girls never do all of them. And you can turn down any individual for sex -- drunk, abusive, poor hygiene, poor chemistry, whatever. We keep track of that, and may eject and blacklist repeat offenders -- we protect our girls and don't like troublemakers. But only if the complaint is real -- if you do it too often without cause, you'll get fined or kicked out yourself."

He paused again, then gave her a grin. "Scared you enough? But we've only got three more hours before we need to check out of this room and head back to the airport, and I need to get things set up before then. Are you in or out?"

She took a deep breath and looked at me. I gave her a nod and a smile. She squared her shoulders and looked back at Jim. "I'm in."

Jim grinned. "OK, make the most of your last three hours of being 'Susan' until you're back here in Manila. I can give you some time alone; once you leave this room, for the next couple of weeks you're 'Plum', and Dave's just a buddy of mine that's coming out to the resort. As Plum, you need to follow all the rules -- even if he long-times you, you'll treat him like any other punter. Try to be "Plum", not "Susan" even if he takes you back to his room for long-time. And he will wear a condom if he fucks you -- just like he would with any other bar girl. Even if we're not worried about disease, it makes it a lot easier to clean up for the next customer."

She nodded.

His voice turned businesslike "Now -- do you want a private or video audition?"

She looked confused. "What's a 'private' audition? I thought all the girls made videos!"

He laughed "I wish! They're great advertising, and make more money for the resort and the girl too. The actual audition is pretty much the same -- yes, I will be finding out how well you suck and fuck! - but the majority of the girls don't want a video out there; we only get a couple a month, even though we pay well. And if you make a video, the sex is bareback, because that's what the punters want to see -- that's one of the reasons we insist on all the testing first. And yes, I'm tested every single week, too. Just tested last night, in fact."

"How well?"

"5000 pesos for the video. Another 5000 pesos if you allow a guest participation section, but only if a guest signs up."

"That's ... about $200 US, maybe?" She grinned "I thought it was mandatory and was looking forward to getting a copy. Sign me up, for both. That way I'll have a video of my first trick."

"I'll make the call to set things up. Should I leave for a couple of hours to give you some time alone?"

She bit her and reached out to squeeze my hand before almost whispering "Please stay."

He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Here I am, ready to be a whore. I strip and dance naked on stage, and I've rubbed my naked body all over dozens, probably hundreds, of other men while Dave watched me. But I've never had sex with anyone but him. I don't want my first time with another man to be for pay; I'd like my first time to be with him here to enjoy watching me turn myself into a slut; I want the two of you to do your best to fuck me senseless. Both of you. Maybe I won't be an 'official whore' until tomorrow, but I want you two to treat me like one now. Call it my unofficial audition."

He looked questioningly my way. "Jim, remember those girls we shared in Angeles City? I think Susan deserves the same experience, don't you?" His smile matched mine.

Chapter 6

.

By now, she had no hesitation taking off her clothes in front of an audience, but she still looked nervous as she stripped for the two of us. Jim and I walked slowly around her, looking her up and down appraisingly, occasionally reaching out to squeeze a buttock or cup a breast. Despite her by now extensive experience as a lap dancer she still shivered slightly when it was his hand on her body rather than mine.

Her nerves didn't seem to disturb him; I imagined that he'd was used to dealing with nervous new turnouts. And his quiet, repeated "nice, very nice" and "lovely" seemed automatic, designed to soothe a nervous girl. Only his final "you're as lovely as your photos -- I think you'll be very popular" seemed unscripted -- and, oddly, the reminder seemed to put her at her ease.

"No need to dance -- I've seen the videos you've sent. You're probably better than anyone we have dancing now." He gave a happy grin. "So all that's left is 'boom-boom'. Susan, how do you want it?

She gave me a crushing hug and a deep kiss before turning to him with her best urchin grin. "Can you both cream pie me, Dave first? I know that it turns Dave on, and he'll probably want a second time. How about you? Let me get you both hard, then do your best to nail me to the bed!"

She was right -- the thought did turn me on, a lot -- and though Susan couldn't know it, that was exactly how the two of us had started with little what-was-her-name -- Rosita? - in Angeles City. Too bad that we only had a couple of hours before we needed to check out; we'd kept Rosita overnight and she'd been totally worn out -- but smiling, and not just from our tips -- when we sent her off the next morning. I put it aside as a thought for later as Susan knelt between us and sucked me into her mouth.

For a girl with absolutely no experience when we first met, Susan had developed into an amazingly skilled cock sucker -- except for deep-throat, something she hadn't yet been able to master, I'd never met a better. It helped that she'd learned to genuinely enjoy giving head, not just do it for my pleasure.

Now Jim and I were getting the benefit of her skills as she switched back and forth between us. I was doing my best to hold back, and Jim appeared to be doing the same; I wondered if he was comparing her skills to all the girls he'd evaluated before her. Not that he looked all that analytical -- he was breathing hard as he gently pushed her away.

"Enough, Susan! Any more and I'll shoot -- and I want to do it inside you, not in your mouth. Why don't you start with Dave so I can cool down a bit before fucking you?"

That sounded like a fine idea to me -- it had been a long time since I'd last swung; it was incredibly arousing watching his cock disappearing into her mouth, and her cheeks hollowing as she sucked. But I was more than ready for a real fuck -- and watching her get fucked again by Jim.

We pulled her up onto the bed between us. Judging by the sheen between her legs, and how dark and swollen her nipples had become, she was as aroused as we were; as soon as we had her positioned she pulled her knees as far up and back as she could manage, wordlessly offering herself.

I didn't hesitate -- I was mounted and thrusting immediately. Nothing fancy, just a steady relentless drive towards completion. I could, with difficulty, have held back for her, but I gave her what she'd asked for, and used her like the whore she wanted to become. As it was, only her high level of arousal allowed her to finish as I emptied myself inside her.

She remained in position, knees up and back, as I pulled myself out of and moved to sit beside her; as I watched, a pool of white welled up from her cunt and sent a slow trickle downwards.

But Jim didn't hesitate a moment when I waved him forward and climbed between her thighs. Her hand slid into mine as he positioned himself. My seat beside them gave me a first-rate view as he mounted her -- by leaning slightly forward, I could see his cock, still wet from her mouth, slide between the petals of her cunt and spread her open. Her hand tightened on mine as she felt the second penis she'd ever experienced pushing its way deeper into her body, forcing more of my come out around it as it did.

Once he was fully seated inside her, he established a regular rhythm, and she responded -- despite her initial shyness, she appeared to be enjoying herself thoroughly. She whined unhappily when he pulled all the way out, though it turned to a hungry "Yes!" as he buried himself again in her soupy cunt.

That seemed to exhaust her vocabulary -- all she could manage in response to my "Are you enjoying yourself, my little slut?" was a deep moan.

Sitting beside them, I had a wonderful close-up view as he slid in and out of her frothy hole. He was past the point of holding back; she was moaning almost continuously as he pounded into her. And it was affecting me -- despite a ball-draining orgasm just minutes before I felt myself beginning to stiffen again. She'd reached the state of almost continuous orgasms -- when I tugged one of her swollen nipples she only stiffened momentarily before resuming her own hip-thrusting rhythm. Between us, Jim and I were trying to wear her out, and we were succeeding. By my count, she'd come at least three times already, but when Jim began to pick up his pace she did her best to match it. Their voices rose together as he added his own contribution to the mess inside her.

If there'd been a pool of come leaking from her before, it was now a lake. I was achingly hard once more and forced myself into her abused cunt again as soon as Jim withdrew. Though she smiled at me as I mounted, she appeared only half-conscious as I resumed my pounding search for completion, her eyes closed and head rolling with my thrusts; only her feeble attempts to thrust in rhythm with me, and the sporadic, brief, stiffening that marked one of her mini-orgasms reassured met that she was still awake enough to enjoy it.

Having finished once already, it took me longer to reach completion this time, but I somehow managed to produce a second load to add to the lake inside her. When I pulled out, her cunt remained partially open. She was glazed from her inner thighs to her navel, while globs of white slowly slid out to add to the mess on the bed below. She was limp, sweaty, and absolutely beautiful.

Jim shook his head ruefully when I looked his way. "I'd best hold back -- I've got to be up to doing her real audition video tomorrow. And any other of the girls that want one. I say again -- you're crazy to want to share her. And thank you doing it -- she's a natural at this. When the punters see her, she's going to be a very busy girl."

She heard him -- I saw her smile briefly -- but she made no attempt to move from her obscene sprawl on the bed as he went for a brief shower, and she was snoring slightly be the time I went in for my own.

ooOoo

I carefully put Susan's wallet, passport, smartphone, and our wedding bands into a banker's envelope, then stowed it in my carry on bag. Everything else she'd brought was already packed into her suitcase and would travel with me to the resort.

Susan came out of the bathroom, towing the battered suitcase that Jim had provided behind her. He'd been surprisingly thorough -- it had contained a couple of pairs of shorts, a couple of mid-thigh length skirts, several inexpensive blouses, a couple of t-shirts, some basic cotton underwear and bras, basic toiletries, a provincial ID card for "Plum Chow", and a cheap phone -- enough to convincingly sell her story of having been in the Philippines for a while. Dressed in the sandals, shorts, and one of the t-shirts, she looked convincingly like a long-term resident rather than a fresh-off-the-plane tourist.

"Did you settle on a story to tell the other girls?"