Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After pulling off her crop-top, Plum raised her arms above her head and arched her back, doing a pirouette to show off the curves of her firm little tits and the size of her swollen nipples. As long as we'd been together, it still hit me hard; judging by the deep breath he took DeShawn agreed. He repeated it as she slid down her cut-offs to reveal a barely-there g-string with ties at the side -- ties that she undid to allow the g-string to drop into the cut-offs before she slid them off the rest of the way.

Bare, she did another pirouette, then cupped her breasts. "I like my little tits, a lot. And my big nipples. Do you, Mr. Jim?" She rolled her nipples between her fingers as she asked the question.

She started the dance sequence with the standard "undulate while holding pole" pose, but only for a few seconds before launching into a high-energy version of her standard stage finale -- the one she did at the Kitty Cat Club after getting nude. She helicoptered, she rode the pole, she did inverted spins hanging by her knees and all the other moves that she pulled out to impress. Despite her excellent conditioning, her skin was glowing and her chest was heaving by the time she finished her set.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw DeShawn shaking his head. "Damn. Just... Damn. Jim told me that the two of you gave her a little pre-audition yesterday? Was she as good as she looks?"

I gave him the absolute truth "If anything, she's better. That's one hot girl, and I intend to have her a few more times while I'm here."

By now, she was giving Jim a wet and sloppy blowjob. Perhaps she couldn't deep throat him, but she was doing an enthusiastic enough job that I wasn't sure he'd noticed. Once she had him good and hard, she rode him cowboy style to her own loud orgasm. As soon as she'd recovered she obediently let him position her on her knees, bottom up and breasts to the bed, as he applied a generous amount of lube to her ass and his cock. Her hands came back to grip and spread her buttocks as he prepared to mount her. DeShawn managed to zoom a camera in for a closeup as Jim slowly slid his cock into her depths, then zoomed it back out to show that she was pushing back against him as Jim rode her to his own orgasm. The final scene before he cut it to black was her gaping asshole, dripping white globs of Jim's come.

I had a raging hard-on. I suspected DeShawn did too. As he pulled together the final version of the take and put it up on the server he shook his head again. "That's some woman -- she seemed to be just as much into it as he was. I have got to try her out."

ooOoo

I did my best to put what I'd just seen out of my head while I worked monitoring the security cameras under DeShawn's direction. By the time that 3 PM approached he felt comfortable letting me handle the security feed on my own. "Having you here makes it easier -- I can concentrate on producing the audience participation section when it starts. That's always more work -- not as scripted, and you never know whether it will even be worth adding to the main audition video. Kind of a pain doing that while keeping an eye on security too."

He grinned. "You can sneak peeks -- I sure would! - but producing and security both need most of your attention. It just wasn't worthwhile to get another full-time person for a couple of hours a week. We schedule the audition videos early in the afternoon so not much else is going on, but the blowjob bar and beer garden are already open and we need to keep an eye on them. I know that you're here mostly to have fun, but Jim said he'd like you to take some time handling video security to get an overall idea of what we need. I usually take this shift, but I'd appreciate it if you take over tomorrow afternoon to give me a chance to spend some time circulating."

ooOoo

He started the video feed for Plum's audience participation segment a little before 3 PM. Rather than the audition room, it showed what looked like a largish hotel bedroom -- not as big as the guest villas, but with a king-sized bed and a small seating area.

"This is actually behind Jim's office, but there's no direct connection between there and the audition room. He's keeping an eye on things, too, and will handle the voice-overs. He needed some time off from auditioning the other new girls, poor man." His tone showed all the sympathy appropriate for a man in Jim's position.

Plum was lounging on the bed, wearing a barely-there black negligee and her stripper heels. She looked happy and excited.

Jim's voice started a voice-over. "Plum passed her audition with flying colors and will start regular work tomorrow, Tuesday. She'll be available in the Vacuum bar Tuesday from 2 PM to midnight, and the beer garden from 2 PM to midnight Wednesday, blowjobs and short-time only. She'll be dancing in the American Club starting Thursday, offering all services."

He paused a moment to give the next words extra emphasis. "Although I can personally testify that she's an exceptional lover, she has never before offered her services on the market. That's right, folks -- this is all new to her. And the lucky man who was able to buy her first paid service is... Andreas!"

The room's door opened and a man entered. Plum rolled to her feet and held out a hand, welcoming him with a warm smile.

Aesthetically, he seemed a good match -- if there'd been more than one bid for the guest spot I suspected Jim had chosen for appearance. Andreas appeared to be a fit 50 or so -- close-cropped grizzled hair and Van Dyke beard, tall, lean, and muscular. His English was excellent, but judging by his accent he probably spoke German at home. And he was doing his best to charm Plum.

"- so this is really your first time?"

She nodded shyly and looked down for a moment, then raised her face to look him in the eyes. "I love sex. But I've never been paid for sex before -- you really are my first customer, anywhere, and I'm very eager. Tell me what you'd like and I'll do my best to show you a good time."

He smiled at her. "Liebchen, I think we'll both have a good time."

She undressed him slowly. I was surprised to see that he was as smooth down below as she kept herself, emphasizing his hardness. She had a basin of water and towels ready, and gave him a gentle, thorough, cleaning before kneeling and opening her mouth. The blowjob that followed was slow and sensual, giving time for the camera to show how her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, and how his hands held her head firmly in place. And how he gently but firmly pushed her away again.

"You are very good. But I wish to try more of your charms before I finish." He smiled "For a start, how do you taste?"

This time, she was the one doing her best to resist coming. Plum loves oral sex, both giving and receiving, and he appeared to be doing an excellent job of finding her triggers. After a couple of minutes, she visibly gave up resisting and was holding his head firmly in place as he ate her out. Within a minute more, he brought her to a loud, writhing, orgasm, one I could easily tell was genuine.

After a few seconds to catch her breath, she rolled back to a sitting position and pulled his face to her breasts in a brief, tight, hug. "Thank you, Andreas! I didn't expect that -- it's my job to please you, not yours to please me."

"But pleasing you pleased me, miss Plum." He smiled "And now you can please me more. I want to be inside you."

To my surprise, Plum kneeled to suck him briefly first -- as she stood back up and smiled I realized that she'd smoothly applied a condom using her mouth, sheathing his cock halfway to its base so that she could finish unrolling it with a single pass of her hand. Now that was a new skill. For a moment, I wondered if they gave classes for the new girls. The thought passed as she lay back on the bed to let him mount her.

He put her ankles over his shoulders, stripper heels waving over his back, and carefully positioned the head of his long, thin, cock at her entrance. DeShawn zoomed the camera in to follow as he slowly slid his full length into her drooling cunt. Between his mouth and her own lubrication, she was extremely wet, and he was able to completely reach bottom with one smooth thrust. Just as slowly, he pulled himself almost completely out, and sped up only slightly as he hilted himself a second time.

For several minutes, he maintained his methodical pace. I could tell that he -- and Plum -- were enjoying it, but it was more sensual than urgent, and neither seemed close to release. He seemed to realize the same thing, withdrawing and rising to his feet. He held out a hand to her; when she took it, he pulled her up and led her over to stand behind an overstuffed chair. Wearing her heels, she was just the right height for him to bend forward over the chair and enter from behind. She was held wedged in place as he cupped and teased her breasts while driving steadily into her. The most she seemed able to do in response was to roll her hips in time with his thrusts. In less than a minute, his thrusts sped up until he was jackhammering into her, and both their faces showed that intent almost rictus of impending orgasm, followed by his bellow of triumph as he emptied himself into her condom-protected womb. As he pulled himself out and stepped back, the camera lingered on Plum's upraised bottom doubled over the chair back, cunt still half-open and glistening. She was still laying in place as the video feed stopped.

I realized that I'd been holding my breath, and let it out in a long sigh. I heard DeShawn doing the same.

"That really is one fine girl. How much do you want to bet that she's busy all day tomorrow?"

"No bet. I'm going to see if I can get a blow-job from her tomorrow evening, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. That's why I asked Jim to put a long-time hold on her for Wednesday night -- I get her first long-time."

He looked at me enviously. "Damn. I was thinking about doing that!"

"Hey, you're circulating tomorrow -- you can always swing by the bar when her shift starts and try to grab her for a blowjob or short-time before the line forms!"

ooOoo

He turned me loose at 4:30. "The evening shift will be in soon, and I need to get to work on finishing the videos. Go, on, have fun!"

I was curious "What more needs to be done?"

"Not much -- add the opening and closing credits, trim out awkward angles, pixelate out our guest actor's face, then combine everything into one clip. It needs to go live on our servers before 7 PM, but I'll probably have it all done well before six. Now, Git!"

I got.