Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 02

Story Info
Plum explores her new role - Dave makes new friends.
10.2k words
4.09
6.9k
7

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 9

Monday 1 -- Evening

Though things were more active than earlier, Vacuum was still less than half full. I took an empty booth and waited for Jim to arrive.

I sent Plum a text:

<Saw your videos -- looks like you had fun>

Her response was almost immediate:

< I did. Got paid. Real whore now. You still love me?>

I didn't hesitate:

< More than ever. My sweet little slut whore. Very busy tomorrow! >

I got a string of hearts back.

I thought a moment and added:

< Friend saw your video. Nice guy. DeShawn -- big black man. wants to try you out. Give him your best.>

<Pimp!>

<Whore! Love you!>

<Love you too>

I did, too. Crazy as we both might be, just thinking of her made me happy. But I needed to get into the here and now -- it would be another couple of days before I would have her for the night again. I ordered a beer from a passing waitress and looked around the room.

It appeared that today's bar-girl uniform had a half-length button-up shirt with long tails in front, worn unbuttoned but with the tails knotted together. For the ones sitting in booths with lady drinks in the table, the tails were usually unknotted and their tits were on full display, usually with a customer's hand holding and caressing them while the girl giggled. Definitely not something available back home! I expected that Plum would love it.

I was still sipping my first beer when Jim arrived. I'd used his impending arrival as an excuse to wave off the girls that came by.

He sat down heavily.

"Tired?"

"Exhausted. But it was fun. Did you watch Plum's audition?"

"Of course I did. And her guest participation slot. She seemed to have a really good time."

"That she did. She nearly wore me out. Without any working experience, your Plum is already one of the most fun, enthusiastic, girls we have. And then I had to audition four more girls -- at least for the private auditions I don't need to finish every time, just evaluate their skills. But the last one was almost as demanding as Plum, and took everything I had left."

I raised my beer glass in his direction "It's a hard job, but someone has to do it!"

He laughed "I'm not complaining! You can't do the job if it's not hard!"

"Seriously, the only problem I see with Plum is that she gives good head but can't deep throat."

"Is that a big problem?"

"No -- o. Not really. But she'll get better reviews and tips if she can. I'm going to ask one of the other girls to tutor her tonight -- one of my favorites. If she succeeds, I think you should be her first customer. I'll let you know, but plan on being here a little before 2 PM -- I'll have mama-San send her out."

I smiled. "I'd love to be her first customer, either way. But she's been trying to master deep throat without choking for over a year. You must really have confidence in your teacher."

He smiled back. "As a matter of fact, I do." He waved at a passing girl. "Here she is now. I think you should try her out now, so you can compare her technique."

The girl who slid into the booth was Asian -- probably Filipina, like most of the girls, I thought -- but extremely curvy. She looked vaguely familiar, too. Where had I seen her? Jim's introduction broke- my train of thought. "This is Sally -- she's one of our best girls. She's usually on stage, but tonight she's filling in here. Why don't you buy her a drink?"

I laughed delightedly. When they both looked at me I laughed even harder for a moment before I was able to talk. "Sally! I thought you looked familiar. I saw your audition video with Jim -- you're one of the reasons I came here. Yes, I can see why Jim says you're one of his best girls! I'd be delighted to buy you a drink."

Jim broke in "Give her your card, and pay for a blowjob, too. Believe me, she's worth it."

I smiled and held it out. She smiled back -- that same happy smile I remembered from the video -- and went to register the transaction and fetch her drink. When she came back she returned my card and slid in beside me, untying her shirt so I could put an arm around her to cup one of her bared breasts. She had reason to be proud of them; she'd have been considered busty anywhere, not just in Asia, but despite their considerable -- and natural -- heft, they had little sag. Perhaps her nipples were smaller than Plum's giant confections, but they were still large, tasty looking, and centered in dark areolas as wide as her palm. Responsive, too -- I felt the one in my hand stiffen as I held her.

Jim gave me a challenging look "Do you want to take her upstairs for your blowjob -- or can you manage it out here?" I remembered the game -- in some of the wilder bars in Angeles City the girls would go under your table and suck you off while you drank your beer. The guys used to compete -- who could last the longest, and remain cool while it happened?

I gave him a confident look. "I can do it. How about you?"

He laughed and waved it off. "Yes, I bet you can. But I'd have an unfair advantage -- I finished with the last audition half an hour back. Just let her do her stuff and tell me how it compares."

Sally had been listening to our back and forth with a puzzled look. Jim leaned forward "Sorry, Sally -- we're old friends, and were trash-talking each other. But I really told him you're one of my favorites -- why don't you slide down and show him why?"

"Sure, Jim. Why not? If I'm your favorite, why don't I see you more, hmm?" She sounded happy, not upset, and remarkably comfortable with her ultimate boss, but she was sliding under the table as she answered. She pulled the booth's curtain closed -- a token gesture towards modesty -- before reaching for my pants.

Jim had been right -- Sally really was amazing. I hadn't realized that there were supplies on shelves under the benches, but she gave my cock and balls a gentle, thorough, wash before inhaling me to the root in one smooth motion. She varied her action, only sliding me in all the way occasionally, but it made a very big difference in the overall experience. Outside of her deep throat, I didn't think she was better than Plum, and her technique was very similar. But although Plum had -become my metric for "good blowjob", Sally was equally skilled. And her addition of judicious amounts of deep throat took her over the top.

Despite my attempts at self-control, she had me spurting down her throat in a remarkably short amount of time. I don't think she spilled a drop, but she carefully sucked my now-flaccid cock completely clean before tenderly putting it away and refastening my pants. She didn't bother to fasten her top as she slid out from under the table and back in beside me, either -- though she did wink and lick her lips. And though she'd drained me temporarily dry, her bare breast still felt very good in my hand. Besides that, she was just good company -- happy, good-natured, and surprisingly fast witted in teasing both of us. I bought her another couple of lady drinks to keep her with us until we were ready to leave for dinner, and made certain to tip her generously before Jim led me out of the bar.

"Do you believe me now?"

"I believe you. I'm totally drained, at the moment. If she can teach Plum to do that, I may not survive!"

He laughed. "I'll be surprised if she doesn't. She's taught quite a few of our girls, and except for deep throat, Plum's skills were already world-class. Sally's very good at motivational techniques -- you can ask Plum about them after she's demonstrated her new skills. When you can be alone." He looked smug but refused to say anything more.

ooOoo

After dinner, Jim had to get back to work, so I was on my own.

I nursed a beer in the American Club for a while, watching the dancers. As he'd told me, it was more a revue than a strip club -- the women on stage were pretty, naked or close to it, but performed mostly set-piece skits or undulate-in-place dances than the fast-moving pole dance pieces Plum and Jasmine did on stage.

Still, they were pretty and available. Much to my surprise, despite Sally's draining blowjob just a couple of hours I was horny again. I thought about getting a girl for a long-time, but it was too early in the evening for most of the girls to be happy leaving, and I didn't want to stick around all night.

Even though the dancers would happily do short-time, I decided to head back to Vacuum to see if Sally was available -- I liked her, and from what Jim has said she was just as much fun in bed as she was on her knees. I was unsuccessful -- mama-San told me that she was already off-shift - "Mr. Jim assigned her training duty." I couldn't be too unhappy; if she was able to get Plum past her problems with deep throat I'd benefit for -- I hoped -- for the rest of my life.

But thinking about Plum working hard to improve her skills make me feel even more horny. Almost at random, I ended taking a nice girl named Flordeliza up the stairs to the short-time rooms. She was small, just a bit taller than Plum, with a medium build, neither as slender as Plum or as busty as Sally. She had several visible tattoos, and I had wondered how many more might be hidden.

I looked curiously around the room Flordeliza had led me into. It was set up like the ones I'd been checking in the monitors -- I'd probably scanned it earlier, in fact -- but I'd never actually been in one yet. Plum would probably be spending time here, or one just like it. I waved towards the hidden camera and checked to confirm the locations of the panic buttons; it was good to know that if a customer threatened her, or tried to take more than she wanted to give, she could call for help. A basin sink stood on the wall to the left of the door, with a rack of fresh towels and washcloths beside it. Another shelf held bottles of lube, containers of wet wipes, and boxes of condoms. The two other walls had large mirrors, while the entry wall had a smaller wall mirror, with another on the back of the door. For furniture, there was a large lounge/daybed and an armless padded chair, just the right height to bend a girl across. It looked and smelled fresh and clean, and -- a bit unexpectedly -- small tables in the room corners held vases of fresh flowers.

Flordeliza led me over to the chair; when I sat down she stepped back and smiled.

"What do you want to do, Mr. Dave?" Her English accent and grammar weren't as good as Sally's, but still quite adequate.

"Nothing fancy tonight, Flordeliza. I just needed a nice lady to be with. Before we start, can you show me your pretty body and your tattoos?"

She smiled at the compliment and hurried to undress. She liked to keep things neat, I noticed -- her shirt, shorts, and panties were all folded and stacked on the shelf, with her shoes set against the wall directly beneath them.

Naked, she showed a nice body marred by some rather crude looking tattoos -- several stars on her back, shoulders, and upper right breast, a blotchy looking floral pattern covering most of her right thigh, and a rather lopsided star on her pubis centered just above her vagina. Though she was a cute girl, the tattoos didn't really suit her, nor were they particularly well done -- poor line work, faded looking colors, and amateurish art. The pubic tattoo, in particular, made me swear to quite teasing Plum about having her vulva tattooed -- I liked hers just as it was.

But Flordeliza was mostly happy with her tattoos and was happy to chatter about them. She admitted that their quality wasn't nearly as good as the resort's visiting tattoo artist, but she had a story about every one of hers -- when she'd had each done, where (mostly back in her home province or in Angeles City), and the reasons behind them.

Sex with her was easy. After cleaning my cock carefully with a warm, soapy, washcloth she rinsed it off then patted it dry. Already kneeling, it seemed natural for her to lean forward and suck my just-cleaned cock in.

But I hadn't asked for oral, so she gave me head just long enough to show that she'd mastered rolling on a condom using her mouth (with a final deep-throat bob to unroll to the base), then lay back on the lounge with her legs invitingly open. Once I'd seated myself within her, she wrapped her ankles around my thighs to urge me on, stroking my back and occasionally cooing as my pace picked up. My release was gentle rather than explosive, but I still filled the condom with a surprisingly large amount. After another careful, gentle, cleaning she helped me dress before dressing herself, smiling happily when I handed her a tip.

She didn't have the playful personality -- or, I thought, the quick wit -- of Plum, or Sally. But she was quiet, and sweet, and seemed to genuinely enjoy the time we spent together. And she gave me a nice hug when I left.

I had no trouble sleeping that night.

Chapter 10

Tuesday 1

Thanks to Flordeliza, I'd managed to put in a full 8 hours in bed, and woke up refreshed. But I hadn't stayed up until club closing, either, so I was up and dressed before 9 AM.

I checked my phone, hoping for a text from Plum -- no such luck, but there was one from Jim, sent just a few minutes earlier:

<pls come by my office before 11 AM, 10 AM if you can>

That didn't sound bad, but I still worried. I sent back:

<Plum OK?>

His response was immediate:

<Plum fine. Why we talk. See you at 10 AM>

Still cryptic, but my worries eased a bit. Still, I was at his office door a few minutes early.

His smile put me at ease. "Relax, nothing wrong at all. But I should have bet you about Sally's training skills -- I promised her a reward if she could get Plum past her problem, and she earned it."

He paused a moment. "Did you know that if you pay in advance you can reserve a time with one of the Vacuum girls, or at least her next available time after that? Senior staff -- and you, you lucky sod -- have priority, and can book days in advance, but any of the guests can make a same-day reservation. Mostly, it's just a scheduling convenience so that a punter can guarantee that he gets the girl he wants without having to hover around the stairs from the short-time rooms waiting for her to come back down."

He sighed and shook his head. "Most guests never use it. But for some reason, a few of the guests use it to guarantee time with new girls when they arrive. I've never quite figured it out -- unless they've spent several months here working their way through several girls a day all our girls are new -- to them. But there are always a few -- most of the new girls can expect one or two reservations per day during their orientation period. But most of the new girls don't do an audition video, and most audition videos aren't as hot as Plum's."

"So -- this is Plum's last chance to back out, if she's overwhelmed. We haven't confirmed any yet, but she already has 6 -- 6! - short-time reservation requests. And 8 -- so far -- for blowjobs, not counting you. That's all for today. Vacuum normally works the girls in a 10-hour shift, 2 PM to midnight or 4 PM to 2 AM. But if any more requests come in we may need to ask her to work the full 12 hours."

I thought about it; this averaged out at more than one punter an hour for a 12-hour shift. Was it more than she could handle? Knowing her determination -- and how much being in demand likely excited her -- I was sure that she'd want to continue. Finally, I asked "Does she want to back out? I'll support her either way, but I'll be surprised if she doesn't want to go through with it."

"Somehow, I knew you'd say that. And yes, she really wants to continue -- seems to regard it as a personal challenge, I think. But she also really, really wants you to be her first customer today so she can show off her new skills. I've got you reserved at 2 PM -- here's your reservation slip -- and told DeShawn that you'd already asked me to set it up. He'll cut you loose a few minutes early, but he'll expect you back afterward."

He gave a mischievous grin. "I was also able to set up a special treat for you. You know how everything in the short-time rooms and the other security cameras is recorded and held for 72 hours, then dumped? For the public areas it needs to be searched visually, but the private room information always includes the name of the punter and the lady. I've set it up to save a copy of the video in a special file any time you or Plum are in the short-term rooms. In Plum's case, if she's with a guest their faces will be pixelated out, just like her first video. But you will have some nice souvenirs of any time you spend with her or any of our other ladies."

I was grateful, but also a little suspicious. "Jim, you've been going above and beyond to help us pull this off. I know we're old friends, but we'd fallen out of touch. Why so helpful? I mean, I'm grateful, and I owe you some pretty solid favors in return, but why?"

He actually looked a little embarrassed. "Well ... actually, most of the video setup is a project I've been working on, and was almost ready to offer to guests as an extra cost package -- take-home souvenir videos! But I needed some live testing. It turned out that the way it was written it was just as easy to select it to auto-save anything a specific girl did. So you and Plum are unpaid guinea pigs. I really do think you'll enjoy the videos, though."

"But the rest really is friendship -- I don't want to drop out of touch again, either. It helps that now that I've got my part of the resort working properly I have lots of free time, and I'm having fun."

He grinned again "Plus, if Plum ends her stay happy, we may start offering a new package for women - 'be a whore for a week!' Who knows? Maybe there are a few more out there with her kink!" We both laughed.

"Anyway, Plum won't be done before midnight tonight, if not later. I figured you'd want to keep an eye on her to make sure she's safe, but you really shouldn't try to stay in the monitor room the whole time. I'd suggest that you work the noon to 9 PM slot, less the time you spend with her. And then plan on getting a nice girl to long-time you tonight so you're not always thinking about what Plum is up to -- or who's up Plum, more likely!" I gave a rueful nod -- that's exactly what I would have been doing.

"And tomorrow, Wednesday, even if she's busy she'll work no more than the standard shift; she's already reserved for your long-time at the end. Unless you release her early," He laughed at my violent head shake "she's yours from midnight to noon; I'm sure that she'll have some stories to tell by then."

ooOoo

I detoured back to the cafeteria for a much-needed breakfast, but even taking my time I arrived in the monitoring room at the same time that DeShawn did.

"Ready for your first full shift, Dave?"

I nodded. "Oh -- I'll need to leave for about an hour just before 2 PM -- will that be a problem?"

He laughed. "Relax, Dave -- Jim filled me in. He said you snagged that new girl's first reserved time slot then. Fast work! I was thinking about doing that myself."

I did my best to look embarrassed "Well, when we were having drinks yesterday Jim mentioned that he was having another girl coaching her on deep throat techniques, and I was curious -- I thought she was pretty good before. Then he had his coach come and demonstrate her technique -- that woman's dangerous!"

He laughed again. "I think I know which girl. Sally, right?" I nodded. "Sally's a force of nature -- she's been here almost since we've opened, earned out her contract a year ago but doesn't want to leave, except for a couple of overnights to Manila with Jim. Smart girl, too -- she's working on a remote college degree, of all things. As near as I can tell she just really likes sex and doesn't have any close ties anywhere else; I'd bet that when she's ready to give up hustling she'll join the staff side." He lowered his voice "He'll deny it if you ask, but most of the senior staff think that Jim's sweet on her. If they both didn't enjoy variety she'd probably be living with him."

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers