Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex toys and bondage gear in the bedroom got a laugh, but I noticed her eyeing the soft leather cuffs speculatively.

Her eyes widened a bit when she saw the bathroom but was apologetic about the air mattress and massage lotions - "If you want I can try to give you soapy massage, but I only know basics. You want this, I can recommend good Thai massage girl to long-time." The Jacuzzi got the strongest reaction, though. "Can we use the Jacuzzi together? Please? Maybe after our first time?" Her voice had a tone of longing.

"How long since you've used one, Flora?"

"Two, almost three years. Since my last Go-Go Bar told me I was too old to work for them, and I should go be mama-San. They say that a woman over 30 is too old to attract customers, men only want young women." She tried to sound matter of fact, but I could see tears glistening in her eyes.

I realized that I really liked this woman, and wanted to soothe her hurts. I'd chosen her almost on a whim, because she'd seemed a challenge, and would distract me from thinking about Plum (still well over an hour to go on her first shift!). But I liked the personality that was hiding under Flora's stiff public face, and resolved to give her the best night I could -- and yes, if I could I'd leave her limp in the morning.

I pretended not to see the tears, and was deliberately upbeat "But here you stand, naked, with a man who chose you and is glad he did. I intend to do my best to wear both of us out tonight -- and I want you to have the best time I can offer, too."

Either the tone or the words seemed to help; she smiled and stood straighter. "I like that idea a lot. Can I use the toilet before we get started, and maybe a quick shower?"

Chapter 13

Before undressing, I took the time to send a quick text to Plum's phone.

<Having a good time? Or are you too sore by now? I plan to use you hard tomorrow night, my little slut, no matter how worn out you are!>

Since Flora seemed to value neatness, I made a point of being equally neat with my own clothes as I undressed. On reflection, I was glad I was taking Jim's recommended supplements -- as aroused as I was now, I didn't want to flag before I'd given her my best.

I heard the shower start, so I spent a little time rechecking what I'd thought I'd seen on the bed frame -- yes, there were heavy eye bolts inset every foot or so. I thoughtfully placed the padded wrist- and ankle- cuffs within easy reach, along with a heavy wand-type vibrator. But that was for later; I'd moved well away from them before I heard the shower stop.

Flora posed playfully in the bathroom doorway -- it was increasingly hard to reconcile the woman in my room with the reserved and rather dour mama-San I'd first met. And I liked this version quite a bit.

She gave a little squeak of surprise as I scooped her up in a princess hold, but then almost melted against my chest. Despite her normally formidable bearing, and the lush figure she'd revealed to me, she wasn't a very big girl, perhaps an inch over five feet at most; with our difference in sizes, I could hold her easily.

She nestled closer "Is this how you plan to carry me to my dorm tomorrow morning?"

"Only if you want me to, Flora. Not if it embarrasses you too much, or causes problems for you."

"This isn't Manila or Angeles City -- I'd be embarrassed, but it wouldn't cause problems. Every morning, some girls come back topless. Occasionally naked, if the man asks her to or she just likes to show off." She buried her face against my shoulder "I want to. Show them all I'm not too old. Is it all right if I tell them you insisted?"

"Only if you tell them I screwed you silly. And that you hope I do it again."

"I think that will probably be the truth. How do you want to take me first?"

I smiled "I think the first time I'll come pretty fast. So I want to eat you until you scream, then you can choose how -- maybe a blowjob or handjob? After that, we can use the Jacuzzi together before coming back here for our second round."

"Eat you until you scream" seemed to resonate -- it seemed she was on the bed with her knees eagerly spread almost instantaneously after I'd put her back on her feet.

Flora was very needy and on a quick trigger. I've always liked eating pussy, but it didn't need any particular skills to take her over the top -- it was probably less than a couple of minutes until her whimpers turned into shrieks as she drove her pussy harder into my face. I didn't mind -- she had a fine, tasty pussy, with a tangy flavor different from Plum's -- though I was a little short of breath before she relaxed enough for me to breath again. To her surprise, after letting her rest just long enough to regain her senses, I started over. The second time, her orgasm took longer to build but seemed to be even stronger. But she pulled me up into a hug when I started a third time.

Her kiss was fierce and prolonged -- if she objected to the taste of her own fluids she showed no sign.

"Your turn now, Dave. I could give you a blowjob -" she deliberately licked her lips "or a handjob. But would you like a titty fuck?" Her hands cupped and molded her breasts together. She smiled when she saw my expression.

Flora retrieved a tube of lube before positioning herself on the lounge, propped up in a half-sitting half-reclined position. She applied a generous amount to her breasts, leaving them glistening. When I slid in between them, her cupped hands molded her breasts around me as she bent her head far enough to give my cock head a teasing lick.

It had been a long time since I'd done something like this. Though I had a slight preference for Plum's small-breasted body type and regarded her firm little perkies as absolutely perfect, Flora's lusher figure and heavy breasts had an appeal of their own. And this was one thing that my little imp couldn't do. Seeing my pale cock sliding between her golden-skinned mounds while she held them tight around me, seeing and feeling her tongue darting out to taste and caress was incredibly arousing. And I'd been on edge all afternoon, even before watching Plum's exploits from the bar. So within an embarrassingly short time, I was shooting all over Flora's glistening tits, with a few errant spatters dripping from her face.

Even though I was momentarily depleted, I still felt my cock twitch when Flora ran her finger through a puddle and taste it consideringly "Not bad! Even better when combined with my pussy taste, though!" Suiting the action to words, she slid two fingers into her pussy before dredging them through the puddle on the way to her mouth. Now that she was in the moment, she showed no more doubts, and she was as blunt as -- well -- Plum.

"You don't mind the taste of pussy?"

"I like it. Sometimes it's fun to have another girl in bed. You want to try it, just long-time me and ask for a group -- if you don't have a girl in mind I can help you choose a good one."

I would definitely consider it -- an image of Plum and Flora entwined was incredibly tempting. I put the thought away for later and led her toward the Jacuzzi

ooOoo

Soaking in the Jacuzzi's warm water soon led to cuddling, fondling, and groping. In less time than I'd guessed, I felt myself hardening. I pulled Flora from the bath; the slow process of gently drying her off did nothing to reduce my arousal. Once again, I scooped her up, carrying her back to seat her on the bed.

"Hold out your hands!" Her eyes widened when I brought out the cuffs, but she obediently held her hands out and let me fasten them on her wrists. They widened further as I fastened the ankle cuffs.

"Flora. Your safe word is 'tangerine'. Can you remember that?" She nodded without speaking. She'd visibly relaxed when I offered it -- one advantage of an experienced girl like her was that she didn't need long explanations.

"Now lay on your back on the bed, with your arms spread above your head." She smiled as I fastened the straps to hold her spread open, and positioned a small pillow under her bottom to raise it.

"You going to ride me hard, Dave? I think I like that."

"Do you like being helpless? If I wanted, I could even slide right into you without this condom. Maybe even knock you up -- are you on birth control?"

She looked sad. "Yes! I think I would like to have a baby while I still can, but they give every woman the 3-month shot. But please, don't do that. We'll both get in trouble!"

"Don't worry, Flora. I'm sorry I scared you -- do you want me to let you out?"

"No" It was almost a whisper. After a moment she added "I still trust you. It's exciting scary, not bad scary. I would like to be knocked up. But not to be a single mom."

I smiled "Well, I'm not putting this condom on yet. Because I want to eat you again, first"

She was already on edge. And this time she couldn't do anything but take whatever I offered. Even faster than our first bout, she progressed from whimpers to gasps, to increasingly louder shrieks as she writhed under my oral assault. She almost convulsed as I drove her over the top again; I could hear the straps holding her spread open creak under the strain, then slacken as she went limp.

In the half-minute or so that it took her to recover, I'd rolled the condom on; before she fully knew what I was doing I had mounted her, fully seating my cock on the first thrust into her drenched pussy. Once in, I set up a pounding rhythm, driving myself mercilessly into her. As I'd already found, she was one of the lucky women who are multi-orgasmic; with my own initial orgasm out of the way, I lasted much longer this time, long enough to take her over the top yet again before I bellowed my own triumph and pumped another load deep inside her.

She was gleaming with sweat and panting as I slid out of her, those magnificent breasts rolling slightly. She whined as I sucked one of her meaty nipples into my mouth, but I relented -- I could tell she was too far gone to enjoy further stimulation. I left her in place and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and clean up.

Her breathing was almost back to normal when I returned and began releasing the straps holding her in place.

"Do you want the cuffs off?"

She gave me an exhausted smile. "Could you leave them on? And maybe fasten my hands together and hold me while I sleep? I think I'd like that." I could, spooning behind her with a heavy breast in each hand.

She was still sleeping a few hours later when I woke with another erection. Tempting as it was to just push inside, I took the time to apply another condom before rolling her onto her back. Her legs opened automatically, but I think I was already mounted and pounding away before she realized it wasn't just a dream. Dream or not, she locked her heels behind my knees and urged me on. She didn't finish with me this time, but she didn't seem unhappy, either. I released her from the cuffs before we both fell back asleep.

Chapter 14

Wednesday 1

I woke up to the feeling of a warm blowjob. It felt good but somehow different. As I woke up further, I realized that it was because it wasn't Plum, but -- Flora! Her mouth felt good, but as much sex as we'd had the night before I wasn't certain I had anything left to give. To my surprise, I realized that I did; within a short time, I was pumping a final load into Flora's welcoming mouth. She slid up and opened her mouth to show me before swallowing it away.

For a while, we just lay in bed cuddling quietly. She seemed to thrive on physical contact, enjoying the moment without demanding more. All the same, both of us had things we needed to do, and shouldn't push the noon long-time limit. I checked the time -- after 9 AM, and time to get up. I shook her gently awake.

"So, Flora -- who won last night?"

"I think we both did. Thank you. But you did leave me limp. Are you going to keep your promise, and carry me back to my dorm naked?" I could hear undercurrents of eagerness and dread in her voice.

"Go freshen up, Flora. You need to look your best when you're on display."

While she was in the bathroom, I checked my messages. I smiled as I saw Plum's response.

< Fucked and sucked so many men I lost count. My mouth aches. My pussy aches. Had a wonderful time! Use your little slut whore as hard as you like tomorrow -- I can take it. Do me hard. Do the same for mama-San tonight -- I think she really needs it. Wish I could watch! >

Classic Plum. Maybe I would bar-fine the two of them together since she sounded so enthusiastic. I sent back:

<Watch dorm entrance in 10 minutes>

I was dressed before Flora returned. She smiled when I counted out a tip, doubling the standard 500 pesos both as thanks for an extraordinary night and as a reward for her boldness. I'd already bundled her clothes into a shopping bag I'd found, leaving only her sandals out.

"Put them on. You're walking downstairs to the front desk with me, so they can confirm you've left. Then I'll carry you to the dorms."

I began to suspect that, given an excuse, she was as much an exhibitionist as Plum. As we walked to the front desk she stood tall and squared her shoulders, putting her swaying breasts on full display for the clerk. He took his time checking her card but finally handed it back. As she turned away, he gave me a grin and an admiring "OK" sign.

As promised, once outside I scooped Flora up; she nestled contentedly into my chest as I carried her to the dorm entrance. It wasn't too far -- less than 150 yards at most -- but I was grateful that Flora was a small woman by the time I had carried her up the steps and set her down.

The desk clerk there was a woman, and she stared a bit as Flora went to sign herself in. So did the half a dozen others, some still in sleeping wear, who'd found a reason to lounge about the lobby. An amused looking Plum was among them.

She shook a mock-admonishing finger "Mr. Dave! What did you do to our poor mama-San?"

Flora picked up on the humor in her voice. "He fucked me limp and silly, that's what he did! Better watch out -- he may do the same to you tonight. I don't know if a little girl like you can take it, so I did my best to wear him out."

Plum cowered back in mock terror, then laughed "He's welcome to try! See you tonight, Mr. Dave. Maybe I drag you over here naked, see how you like it!" She waved and pulled an amused looking Flora away.

I waved back and went looking for breakfast.