Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the previous day, there wasn't a lot of activity to monitor during the early afternoon hours. For a while, we watched some showgirls working up a new stage routine (in workout gear rather than costumes, sadly) in the Asian themed club, but repetition made even that lose its charm. I was more than ready to leave when 1:45 rolled around -- I was out the door as soon as DeShawn pointed at the clock.

Chapter 11

They were still setting up when I arrived at Vacuum. The door was open, but only a couple of booths were occupied. Most of the bar girls were sitting with the mama-San. With a relieved sigh I saw Plum sitting among them.

The mama-San took my card and confirmed that I'd reserved Plum's time before calling her over.

"Plum! Customer!" She turned to me "Sorry that she's really busy today, Mr. Dave -- you can only have her for half an hour. She has 2:30 reserved, too. But you got time to buy her drink if you like."

I could take a hint -- I added a beer and a lady drink (150 and 300 pesos, respectively) to the 800 peso blowjob fee before leading Plum away.

"Where do you want to sit, Plum?" I was curious -- did she want to hide in a corner, knowing that in a few minutes she'd be giving me a public blowjob? Apparently, not -- though she looked a bit nervous she led me to a booth near the middle of the room and easily visible through the front door.

Keeping up the subterfuge, I continued with "This is your first time working here, isn't it?"

"First time working anywhere! But I think I'll have a good time." She sounded less nervous -- and I was really glad that she'd decided not to keep up the thick accent she sometimes affected when we were playing games at home.

I openly admired her. The costume today was a pair of stretchy shorts that looked as if they'd been sprayed on -- she showed a visible camel toe -- and what looked like an unlined white bikini top that tied at the front. She smiled at my visible approval.

She raised her glass "Hey, you buy me this, Mr. Dave. You wanna play a little before I blow you?" Blunt -- and classic Plum. When I opened my left arm invitingly, she slid into its embrace. I cupped a breast and found her nipple was already hard and swollen -- nervous or not, she was living out another of her fantasies. She sighed happily when I untied the bikini and let her breasts tumble out.

She had a dreamy smile as I played with her breasts and nipples, but kept up her end of the conversation.

"Happy, Plum?"

"Very!"

"I understand that you took some special lessons, and have a new skill to show me?"

Surprisingly, she blushed. After a moment, she responded "Um. Yes. Too much to talk about -- maybe ask me for the story if you long-time me. But yes, I have new skills. I'll show you soon."

Now she had me curious; I definitely would ask when I had her alone.

"Maybe then. You can't do long-time until tomorrow night, but I've already reserved you then."

Her smile was genuine. "I'm looking forward to it! We can do lots of things then. But you seem to be hard" her hand dropped to cop a feel "and if you want a good blowjob you need to give me a little time."

The booth had the standard low "privacy" curtain that could be used to block the open side of the booth, but she ignored it as she slid underneath the table. I doubted it was an omission -- more likely, she wanted as many people as possible to see her giving a public blowjob. Just as Sally had the night before, after she opened my trousers she used wet wipes to carefully clean my cock and balls before taking me into her mouth.

She started with one of her wet, sloppy, blowjobs. It confirmed that yes, she really was as good as Sally for this part of it, teasing my cock head with her tongue and sliding it in and out of her mouth. But after a few seconds, she leaned forward; I could feel her swallowing as she slid my entire cock down her throat. I was amazed -- not even a hint of her previous gagging behavior. For the next few minutes, she teased me -- though she mostly used her mouth and tongue, sucking and teasing the first few inches, she made sure that my cock was in and out of her throat too. Though the feelings were wonderful, she kept me balanced on the edge, never quite letting me go over it.

That is, until she once again slid me into her throat, far enough that her lips encircled the base, and hummed. Then she added suction; looking down, I could see her cheeks hollowing. Despite my determination, the extra sensation and visual stimulation were too much to resist; I felt like giving a roar of triumph as I erupted down her throat. And she swallowed every bit that I gave her; I could feel her throat fluttering as I spurted. She kept up with me, too; except for a single errant drop, she took my whole load without complaint. And lovingly cleaned off my cock before tucking it back into my clothes.

We'd cut the timing close. I saw the clock read 1:28 as she slid back up into my embrace, so I contented myself with just a single caress before releasing her and reaching for my cash. She happily took the 400 peso tip I offered -- four times the usual amount, but receiving her first deep throat was special. I watched happily as she swayed away -- she didn't bother to tie her bikini top closed again until she reached the bar.

I was still smiling when I got back to Security.

ooOoo

DeShawn waved at me as I came back in. "I'd ask if you had a good time -- but I saw that you did. Didn't that girl know about the privacy curtains? And was she as good as she looked?"

I gave him a sheepish grin. "I'm pretty sure that Plum knows about them -- she sure knew where to find the towels and wet wipes. My guess is she likes showing off. And yes, she was as good as she looks. That Sally must be one hell of teacher -- I thought Plum was good Sunday, but today was even better."

"Well, she's certainly popular -- looks like she's got a short-time already."

In the monitor, I could see her leading a man into one of the short-time rooms. DeShawn zoomed the window larger so we could get a better view. Her customer this time was a middle-aged Asian man -- middle-aged, middle height, and middle weight.

He took no time in getting her naked and giving her tits a good grope. After having her pirouette once so he could see her whole body he got undressed just as fast, revealing a short but thick erection. The sound feed was on -- I could hear the chair squeak when he sat down -- but he didn't bother talking. Instead, he just pointed at his cock and handed her a condom.

Obediently, Plum opened the package and knelt to take him into her mouth. Once again, she demonstrated her newfound ability to swallow a cock to the root -- when she pulled her head back, the condom sheathed him from tip to base. When he leaned back in the seat and pointed at his cock again, she mounted him cowgirl-style, using one hand to spread her inner lips as she slid him in. Once she was fully seated and had braced herself by holding onto his arms, she leaned back slightly herself and started to ride, bouncing slightly but letting her rolling hips do most of the work. It's a position that Plum really likes, but I know from experience it's also very intense for her partner, requiring great self-control if I wanted to hold back to make sure that she finished before me. Her punter didn't even try -- in well under 5 minutes he moaned and bucked into her.

I suspected she was slightly frustrated -- favorite position or not it was obvious to me she'd not been able to finish -- but she was professionally cheerful as she dismounted, took the filled condom for disposal, and carefully cleaned his cock before helping him get dressed. Though he looked happy, he didn't wait for her to dress and come out with him; instead, he just handed her a 100 peso tip and left. After giving herself a quick rinse, Plum dressed and followed. The whole episode had taken no more than 15 minutes.

DeShawn said it for me: "What an idiot! He had an amazing girl for up to an hour -- and instead of taking his time and enjoying her, he just finishes as fast as he can and boogies away."

The bar room cameras showed her descending the stairs and sitting down near the mama-San at the bar. Not that she sat there long -- within minutes, mama-San had her seated in another booth, sipping a lady drink with the customer's arm around her and her breasts on display. Not that she was alone -- by now, the bar and patio feeds showed half a dozen other women similarly engaged, and at three booths I could make out women kneeling beneath the tables.

Oddly, the overall effect was more matter-of-fact than arousing -- if Plum hadn't been one of them I'd have been more focused on our security sweeps than any individual activity. Even the occasional close-ups from the short-time rooms upstairs seldom distracted us for more than a few seconds.

"DeShawn? Does this job make porn boring for you?"

He laughed ruefully. "You've already discovered this job's downside!" After a moment he added "Most of the time, on the job, it does, at least the hidden-camera stuff from our feeds. Probably a good thing, since we really need to be scanning for problems rather than spending time watching the ladies."

He gave a big smile "Now if I was actually sitting in the bar the scenery would have a much bigger effect; the bar and the clubs are why I seldom bother with videos. Anyway -- you know what to do, so I'm going to leave you to it and do a sweep. I'll bring you dinner around 6 PM, and you'll be relieved at 9 PM -- use the radio to reach me if you spot something I should deal with."

If I wanted to do an honest security job, I couldn't give Plum all my attention -- I'd always know where she was, and who she was with, but couldn't I take the time to watch her closely. I'd have to trust Jim's promise to record everything for me.

I knew that sometime -- when I could watch them with her -- I'd want to watch every one of Plum's videos to the end, and have her fill in the details for me. But not now. Deliberately, I scanned all the monitors for security problems and tried not to focus on my girl.

Though in the afternoon most of the activity was in Vacuum or its beer garden, and occasionally in the massage rooms across the street; I scanned all the cameras regularly, but there wasn't a lot going on elsewhere.

For a while the only action on about half the feeds was DeShawn himself, sweeping the resort. He showed up in most of the outside feeds, plus the guest wing and the commercial areas before heading back. On our end, he chatted with the desk clerk of the massage place, peered inside the still-darkened night clubs, and stopped in the Vacuum bar to have a beer with mama-San and introduce himself to the new girls before resuming his circuit.

As promised, DeShawn brought me dinner and a beer -- both greatly appreciated -- around 6 PM, just before the lights went on in the nightclubs and the early staff started setup.

By the time the shift -- mine, not Plum's -- ended at 9 PM, she'd been at what seemed like over a dozen tables with lady drinks, and I had seen her give several more blowjobs. As I'd told DeShawn, she liked being on display -- unless the customer closed the curtains himself, she left them open. I also saw her bring four other men into the short-time rooms -- by all appearances, she even managed to bring herself off with some of them.

Chapter 12

Even though I'd been monitoring Plum remotely all day, I wanted to see how she was doing in person before heading out to look for a girl. Despite doing my best not to think about it, knowing that Plum had been busily sucking and fucking all afternoon and evening had me achingly hard. If she hadn't been so heavily booked, I'd have short-timed her myself to work off my frustrations, but that wasn't an option. So I headed into Vacuum and ordered a beer at the bar, sitting angled so that I could watch the room.

I'd chosen the end near mama-San, and nodded at her. She grinned back "Hey, Mr. Dave! Looking for that Plum girl for short-time? You out of luck -- she's pretty well booked up. Busy girl!"

I arched an eyebrow at her. She laughed "Look! Over there!" I looked where she pointed and saw Plum -- sitting topless at a table with four guests, her bikini top in her hand. They appeared to be admiring her tattoo -- as I watched, one ran his hand over it and said something that made them all laugh. A moment later, she slipped under the table and reached to open his pants.

So far I wasn't surprised -- she'd been doing this all afternoon, at this point. I was a little surprised when she finished the first man and moved on to the next, though. As I watched, sipping absently at my beer when I remembered it, Plum proceeded to blow every man at the table. Only when she finished the last did she slide back up into her own seat. She kissed each of them on the cheek before heading towards a man holding up a reservation slip, taking him by the hand and almost towing him towards the stairs.

I shook myself and gulped the rest of my now-warm beer. Yes, she was a busy girl. And I was incredibly, blindingly, aroused with no chance at the girl who'd caused it.

Mama-San noticed my condition, of course, but her smile was sympathetic. Maybe a little wistful, too -- she said "Even when I was young and pretty I never had that many men lined up. Now, men don't want me and I have to be mama-San instead."

I really looked at her for the first time. Though she was wearing a loose blouse and slacks rather than the bar-girl uniform, she appeared to have a trim figure. She was certainly past the first flush of youth -- mid-30s to mid-40s at a guess -- but like many Asian women she'd look substantially the same for decades more. If she wasn't youthfully pretty, she was maturely handsome. And, I suspected, rather missed her younger and wilder days.

"What's your name? And please don't tell me 'Mama-San'!"

She laughed. "Of course not. That's my job. My name is Flora."

"Flora, you're not too old. If you were available, I'd love to long-time you and spend all night proving that you're wrong."

She laughed "Don't tease an old woman! I'm maybe 10 years older than you, Mr. Dave. Men want young girls."

I gave her an evil smile. "I'm not joking. I don't know if you're allowed to work, but I do know from Jim that just like every man or woman at this resort you're tested every week. Show me your card!"

I didn't really have any authority to ask for that, but all she knew was that I'd been working with DeShawn in Security, and was an old friend of Jim's. She produced a card that -- other than the name "Flora" - looked just like Plum's, including the full list of offered services.

"So -- you can work if you want to. Have you ever worked here? Do you want to?"

She looked shocked -- and with her professionally hard expression gone I moved her age estimate down to "early 30s to early 40s at most." Slowly, as if afraid of being the butt of a cruel joke, she asked "No, I've never even tried to work here. Do you really want me? When you could short-time a girl half my age, or long-time one of the club girls?"

"Yes, I really want you. When can you leave?"

"My shift finishes at midnight -- the beer garden closes and the outside mama-San takes over in here. You really, really, want me?"

I produced my card. "I want to reserve you for long-time, starting at midnight." She almost snatched the card out of my hand to enter it into the system. And she sat much closer to me afterward.

"Flora, how professional do you have to be here? I know that you can't long-time or do blowjobs when you're on duty as mama-San, but can I buy you lady drinks? Touch you?"

She had a musical, belling, laugh. Some of the nearer girls' eyes widened in shock when they heard it -- she must have worked very hard to cultivate a dragon's reputation, to judge by their expressions. But Flora didn't seem to care. "Is that a nice way of asking if you can play with my tits?"

"It's absolutely a nice way to ask if I can play with your tits. But I don't want to undercut your authority, either."

Her eyes softened. "Buy me that drink. It's after 10 now, anyway -- everyone expects the party to get wilder. And yes, you can play with my tits. While you tell me all the things you're going to do with me when you get me in your room."

ooOoo

Off shift, at last, Flora didn't bother closing her shirt. Unbuttoned and hanging open, it let her heavy breasts sway as she walked, sagging just enough to show that they were real, not augmented. Her bra -- now tucked away in my front pocket -- was a practical but uninspiring white cotton number, totally unworthy of cradling them. She had been pleased -- and amused -- that several of the girls had started giving her jealous looks when her breasts came out. Even more so when Plum had paused, another man in tow, to give her a slow up and down before flashing an urchin grin and an exaggerated thumbs-up.

We weren't the only couple walking back towards the guest suites. Or even the only couple with a bare-breasted or topless woman. All the same, when we met DeShawn, walking hand in hand with by a girl of his own, he did a double-take. "Flora?" His eyes widened as he took the two of us in.

I spoke before she could. "I got really worked up today and needed a woman with the skills and experience to take everything I can hand out. When I found out that she was available I jumped at the chance."

She purred "I'm going to do my best to leave you too tired to get out of bed tomorrow morning, Mr. Dave. DeShawn will have to carry you to work in the morning."

"Keep thinking that, Flora. I plan to leave you so limp that you can't even struggle when I carry you naked to your dorm tomorrow morning."

DeShawn and his girl looked identically poleaxed -- I could almost hear them thinking "Who is this woman, and what did she do with Flora?"

So could Flora, I was sure. She gave that beautiful laugh again and leaned into me. "Promises, promises. You do that, and I should give you a tip."

ooOoo

She looked curiously around the room. "Nice! My little room is comfortable, but this is much nicer. You know, I've worked here over a year and never seen the inside of a guest suite before."

She undressed quickly and efficiently, putting her sandals by the door but folding her slacks and shirt neatly before putting her bra and panties (plain white cotton, matching the bra) on top.

Naked, she was lovely -- heavy breasts with meaty-looking dark nipples, a nicely rounded bottom, shapely legs. Handsome rather than beautiful, but her smoldering expression radiated sex. A few bar-girl tattoos, but much better done than Flordeliza's, just a shallow arc of comets or shooting stars running from her right shoulder to the slope of her right breast and a floral (of course!) tramp stamp just above the curve of her rounded bottom. She'd been out of the game long enough that she didn't keep herself shaved smooth, but the tangle of dark hair on her mound didn't reach down to her lips; it made it easy for me to see -- and smell -- how wet she'd become.

She seemed to revel in the attention I gave her; when I held up my phone inquiringly, she nodded immediately, and gave me several teasing poses "to remember me by." And smiled happily when I showed them to her before putting it back down.

Phone down, I held my arms open and she flowed into them. Despite the stereotype "whores don't kiss", she responded eagerly -- needily -- to mine, tongues dueling and exploring. I kept her hand when I released her, leading her on through the rest of the suite.

She approved of the sitting area's chairs "like in short-time rooms -- good for girl to ride you, and if I had heels you could bend me over one" and lounge "just the right height -- if I sit I can give you blowjob while you stand; if I kneel on it you can take me doggy."