Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 03

Story Info
It's real! He deals with a threat, a hero's reward.
14.6k words
4.45
6.7k
6

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 15

Wednesday 1 -- Afternoon

I hadn't anticipated applause, but Enrique on the security desk gave me an enthusiastic round when I arrived. At least DeShawn contented himself with a head shake and a thumbs-up.

I was confused "What did I do?"

They both started laughing, but DeShawn managed to answer "Made a sex kitten out of the scariest dragon lady mama-San we have. She works hard, she's honest, and she's fiercely protective of her girls, but everyone who's worked with her was a little afraid of her. Even drunken punters don't usually dare start something. You show up and offer to buy her a lady drink, and she's tits-out in the bar like one of her girls. Nice ones, too. Then you long-time her and haul her back naked the next morning -- and according to Maribel, she was singing your praises and hoped you'd do it again. What the hell?"

I blinked. "Um ... right place at the right time?"

They both stared.

I sighed and elaborated. "She's really good at that dragon lady glare, isn't she? But underneath it, she's a nice sweet girl. And really lonely. I think she loved being a bar girl herself, but her last place told her she was too old, she should be a mama-San. From what you tell me she's a good one. But I swear if you insisted that a couple of days a week she dress like her girls and work the floor she'd be one of the biggest earners you have, with lots of repeat customers."

DeShawn looked thoughtful "You may be right -- and she's certainly got the figure to draw men; I reviewed this morning's dorm security feed. Maybe Jim should ask her if she'd like to try -- she already told him this morning that she wanted to try doing more long-times. But how did you pick up on this?"

"Pure, dumb, luck. She and I were watching Plum working her way through last night's crowd and she said something about never having had that many men lined up even when she was young and pretty. And that now that she was old nobody wanted her. Sounded pretty down about it. I told her that a lot of men would still want her. She didn't believe me, so I told her I'd be happy to long-time her if she was available and offered to buy her a lady drink. As soon as she realized I was serious, she jumped on both. Just luck."

DeShawn shook his head again. "I should have you buy me lottery tickets. So how was she?"

"Simply fabulous. And sweet. Show her a little kindness and affection and she practically purrs."

I pointedly changed the subject "Same shift today?"

"Same shift. But you can cut out at 8 PM tonight. You might want to check out one of the clubs tonight, while you have a chance -- you're on 4 PM to midnight tomorrow night."

ooOoo

By now, monitoring security was automatic enough that I could filter out most of the clutter on the feeds, giving me more time to explore the computer menus. Out of curiosity, I checked the weekly schedule at Vacuum -- it listed who was working each day, and any reservations. Compared to yesterday's madhouse, other than my end-of-shift long-time Plum's only showed only 2 short-times reserved today.

I laughed when I saw that one was with DeShawn -- she really must have impressed him; I hoped she gave him the ride of his life. My long-time reservation was -- of course -- at the end of her shift, midnight. And with my later shift tomorrow I really could keep her to noon. Especially as a note said that today was her last scheduled day in Vacuum this week -- tomorrow she'd be doing the 6 PM to 2 AM shift in the American Club. After a moment's thought, I clicked to add an "anal" surcharge -- might as well take everything she offered.

Looking down the list, I laughed again when I saw another notation. DeShawn must have gone directly to Jim after leaving here because Flora's entry now showed "available for long-time"

Once again, the afternoon shift was slow, with most of the activity centered around Vacuum or the adjoining beer garden. Despite the relative crowding, and the number of topless girls with lady drinks on the table, I saw only a handful of blowjobs being sold, and much less traffic on the stairs to the short-time rooms. I did see Plum heading upstairs an hour into her shift, and sliding under tables a couple of times, but compared to yesterday's pace this seemed positively sedate. I hoped that she wasn't too disappointed.

By now, surprisingly, Plum's activities weren't too distracting. I knew where she was, and what she was doing, but I tried to give her no more attention than any other girl I was monitoring.

That resolution fell by the wayside when DeShawn showed up for his 5 PM reservation. Somehow, knowing him brought what she was doing back into focus. My wife -- the shy, sweet, girl I had married and still loved -- had turned herself into a whore, with my enthusiastic help. Now she was about to sell herself yet again -- not even the first time today -- to a man who was rapidly becoming a friend. And the thought had me as hard as an iron bar.

I did have enough self-control to confine myself to monitoring, but I noted that unlike her first punter the day before he did take the whole hour. And walked her down the stairs with his arm around her at the end of it.

He was still smiling when he showed up a little later, too.

"So, how was she?" Might as well be blunt -- he knew I'd have been monitoring.

His smile broadened. "Amazing. And enthusiastic. She really seemed to be having fun, too. Told me that you'd mentioned I might be by, and she'd been looking forward to it. Funny thing is, I believed her."

"Well, we hit it off when I met her before. And you'd told me that you wanted to give her a try. I just told her what you'd said about that first guy yesterday."

He raised an eyebrow "And?"

"And I made a point of not monitoring your session closely. But I noticed that you took the whole hour and had your arm around her coming down the stairs. Even working girls like a little appreciation -- I'll bet you scored major points with every girl in the bar." I grinned at him "Who knows? Maybe one of these days you'll even decide to grab one of them for yourself, permanently."

I'd meant the jab as a joke, but his response was thoughtful "Maybe one of these days I will. Playing the field is fun, but it would be nice to have someone special." He did his signature head shake. "But not just yet!"

ooOoo

Out at 8 PM, I had four hours to kill before I could pick Plum up. And I needed something to eat. I decided to do both at once, and headed to the Asian club -- if it was set up to appeal to Koreans, they probably had a good selection of spicy bar snacks.

They did. Along with massive amounts of soju alongside the beer in the glass-fronted coolers behind the bar. I'd learned to be very careful with soju back when I was stationed in Korea -- it's essentially a low proof vodka that tastes much less potent than it really is. And goes down far too easily. Since I wanted to be able to enjoy my time with Plum, I sat well away from the group drinking party at the other end of the room and limited myself a single beer to go along the multitude of small plates of spicy appetizers.

I noticed that despite the theme, the club didn't draw just Asian customers. Enrique and a couple of other security guys I knew by sight, if not by name, had claimed a large booth along the wall; unlike those in Vacuum, it was set up for group entertainment, not covert blowjobs. They gave me a friendly wave when I arrived, though their attention remained focused on their drinks and the dancers on stage, brandishing ridiculous-looking "ray guns" while wearing what looked like stylized 1930's era science fiction space suits. Or maybe underwear. What little "dancing" I saw was the standard undulate-while-holding-pole variety, but nobody watching seemed to mind.

Even though the stage -- and the club floor -- was well supplied with bare-breasted dancers, and I saw more dancers seated at tables around the room, acceptable public behavior here seemed limited to cuddling and a little discreet groping. Though you always had the option of taking her upstairs for a short-time, or -- after 10 PM -- taking her to your own room for a long-time. Even if I had plans for later, it was a good way to kill a couple of hours before heading back to wait for Plum.

Chapter 16

At 11 PM, the activity in Vacuum was much lower than it had been the night before. I brightened -- even if she couldn't leave with me until midnight, Plum was sitting next to Flora at the end of the bar, heads close together. I made my way over to join them. They were both so absorbed in their conversation neither noticed me at first; I couldn't make out their conversation, but something Flora said had Plum suddenly laughing but blushing furiously.

"Flora, what could you have said that would make Plum blush like that? I wasn't sure she knew how -- look at what she's wearing." Tonight's costume was another pair of the stretchy, sprayed-on-looking shorts, while the top was a vest that was -- theoretically -- held closed in front by a couple of chains. Given the peek-a-boo show it offered, being topless might have been more modest.

Both laughed even harder. Flora's "Buy us both lady drinks, and maybe I'll tell you." overrode Plum's laughing "Flora! No!"

I openly admired them both -- though not as revealing as Plum's outfit, tonight Flora had topped her slacks with a thin, brightly patterned, silk blouse; though opaque, it was easy to see the peaks her nipples made in the fabric, and how they swayed as she moved.

The closest booth was open. One slid in on each side as I sat down -- somehow, in the short walk, both tops had become open, revealing two very different, but equally delectable, pairs of breasts. There were several envious looks directed my way as heads nestled against my shoulders. I cupped a breast in each hand and felt like a king.

"Why the special treatment, girls?"

Flora fielded that one "Mr. Jim called me this morning -- he'd heard about last night, and said that you'd said that I was wasted being just mama-San. He asked me if I'd like to start offering long-time regularly. And if I'd like to maybe fill in as a bar girl or dancer sometimes. Didn't even need to audition!"

"And?"

Her tone was wondering "No offers yet, but I'm offering long-time every night. And I do a shift as a bar girl Monday -- if I do well, he says I can do one shift a week as long as I like!"

Plum broke in "You should get all her friends to come by! If you, and DeShawn, and the other security guys all short-time her she'll be even busier than I was yesterday! Make her walk funny the next day!" Now it was Flora's turn to blush. But she didn't look at all unhappy with the suggestion.

"OK. Maybe we will. But why were you blushing Plum?"

Flora gave a predatory grin. "I told her I was going ask you to wear her out, the way you did me last night, and bring her back naked tomorrow they way you did me. I told her I'd even offer you a reward."

"A reward?" I was a bit lost but was interested in seeing where this went.

"Sunday is my day off. I can do whatever I like. You do her like that tomorrow morning, then long-time her again Sunday evening, and I'll give you my long-time free so we can wear this little slut out together -- make her keep us both happy. I hear she really likes that sort of thing."

I'd only thought Plum was blushing before -- her face was red enough to stop traffic. But I felt the nipple under my left palm swelling.

"Plum? What does she mean?"

She hid her face against my shoulder, but I heard a mumbled: "Tell you later." I'd make sure she did.

ooOoo

At 11:30 or so, I bought Plum another drink. Flora waved off the one I offered her, kissed my cheek, and got up to do the rounds of the room. Even though she'd covered up again, I noticed several men appeared to be tracking her path.

"You know, you did her a big favor?" Her tone was serious enough I wasn't sure if I was hearing "Plum" or "Susan"

"How so?"

"I think she's a little like me -- she really likes sex and being a bar girl. I think the only thing she'd willing quit for would be to marry and have kids if she can find a guy as accepting as you are. Now she's got a chance to do what she loves while she looks for him, maybe."

I thought about it. "You know, I'll bet she'd be one hell of a fine wife, for the right man. Like you are, you little whore."

"You say the sweetest things!" I love her giggle.

ooOoo

She smiled happily when I took custody of her vest before walking her to my room that night. Given how thin, stretchy, and tight her shorts were, she might have revealed less if I'd confiscated them as well. If nothing else, the wet patch forming would have been less noticeable. Not that she minded.

She was almost quivering by the time I got the door open -- the brief delay at the entry desk to check her card had left her incredibly frustrated.

"Plum, I need to know -"

She put a hand over my mouth.

"No! Please! I promise we'll talk later. About anything and everything. But first I need you to treat me like the nasty little whore that I am!" Her voice held a desperate sincerity.

Treat her like a nasty little whore? Here and now she was a nasty little whore; it was surprisingly easy to tap my own dark side to give her what she wanted.

My voice was cold "Plum? I want you to go to the bathroom, use it if you need to, then strip and take a quick shower. Wash your body clean -- and wash that dirty little whore cunt as much as you can. Make sure that there's not even a bit of stubble left on it, too. Put your heels back on before coming back out."

A look of hunger mixed with -- I thought -- genuine fear crossed her face. I seemed to have hit the note I wanted to set. She hurried away into the bathroom.

While she was away, I checked the toy drawer. I pulled out the cuffs I'd used with Flora the night before, the wand vibrator I'd considered, a penis gag, and a silken-stranded cat-o-nine-tails. Someone had put some thought in this -- the cat would make a lot of noise, sting convincingly, and be almost impossible to do any real damage with. After a bit more thought, I added a blindfold.

I was waiting, still fully clothed, when she returned. Her eyes widened when she saw the array laid neatly out on the seating area's table.

"Mr. Dave? What are you going to do to me?" Her voice shook.

"You've been a very bad girl, Plum. I didn't pay for you so you can get what you need. I paid to have you do whatever I want or need. I'm going to be a nice guy -- I'll make sure you come first, and often. But we're going to do it my way, not yours." In my own ears, it sounded awfully cheesy, but from her expression, she accepted it uncritically.

Her face turned down. "Yes, Mr. Dave. I'm sorry I'm such a greedy little slut. I do what you say."

"Good. Now put these on." I handed her the wrist- and ankle- cuffs. When she had them tightly fastened, I held up the penis gag. "Can you keep quiet when I punish you? Or do you need to wear this?"

She regarded it warily. "I think I can, Mr. Dave. I do my best. If you want me to wear it I will, but it scares me."

I gave her a warm smile. "And there's the obedient girl I was looking for. OK. I won't put it in unless you really need it. Now put this on." I held out the blindfold. She reluctantly tied it in place.

Now that she couldn't see me, I didn't need to maintain the forbidding expression. I was careful, even solicitous, as I led her over to stand behind an overstuffed chair, forcing her legs wider until an ankle was behind each leg. Before she could shift her weight again, I had her ankle cuffs securely fastened in place. I spread a towel, then pushed her forward across the back; as I'd thought, it was the perfect height for this if she wore heels. I strapped a wrist cuff to each of the front legs, pulling it tight enough that she had almost no wiggle room but wasn't strained. I wrapped my hand in her hair and pulled her head up; as I planned, it was at the perfect height for a face fuck if I desired, while her wide-splayed pussy and asshole were equally available.

I suddenly slapped an ass cheek. Delivered with just the fingertips, it was noisy without being damaging, and probably hurt me more than it did her. To her credit, she jumped but kept her surprised yelp to a quiet, conversational, level.

"You know, if you'd been a good girl I'd planned to take you to bed and eat you out before taking you. But there's more than one way to get a little slut like you off." I gave an engorged nipple a sharp tug and twist. Though I was careful to keep the level of force well under what I'd seen her use on herself, she gave a low moan.

"In fact, it's quite possible to gradually raise the level of pain and cause an orgasm from the stimulation. Are you enough of a pain slut to get off that way?" She moaned again. After a moment, I gave her another sharp slap. "Answer me, Plum."

"I ... I don't know Mr. Dave. But I try to be for you"

My voice now held warm approval. "And that's my good girl. And here's my promise to you -- this will hurt, some, but I don't want to HURT you, hurt you, in any way. If it ever gets too intense, just say 'tangerine' and I'll stop. Really."

"Thank you, Mr. Dave. I'm sorry I'm such a silly slut. I try to be good, not use 't' word at all."

She twitched when I dragged the tails of the cat across her wet cunt, but did her best to stay still. I put the cat aside and began by warming her bottom with cupped-palm swats, spreading them around her bottom and inner thighs, carefully avoiding her flowing cunt. Again, they delivered more noise than pain, but the whole area gradually turned pink. Only when I saw her began trying to grind her groin against the chair back did I switch to the cat -- though I was careful to keep the intensity low, each blow made considerably more noise. Her grinding intensified. I watched her carefully; when I thought she was ready, I dropped the cat and drove two fingers into her flowing cunt, pumping hard. I'd timed it right; on the third pump, she shrieked and strained before collapsing across the chair back.

While she lay gasping, I took the opportunity to -- finally -- undress. Even with the stimulating view, I was barely half-erect. I've seen enough real pain that I don't really get off on causing it.

Despite what I'd told her, the whole performance so far had been staged for her needs, not mine. Plum felt she needed to be punished. She had been. I'd give her a bit more theater, but more to my taste, and then -- hopefully -- we could talk more directly.

My moment of introspection hadn't lasted long -- she was still panting, if not as hard.

"Plum? Are you ready to listen to me now, you stupid little whore?" I managed to sound amused.

Her breath caught. "Yes, Mr. Dave. I deserved that punishment. Thank you for forgiving me, and letting me come." As I'd hoped, she sounded happy and grateful.

I pulled the blindfold off and tossed it back on the table.

I gathered a handful of hair and pulled her head up. "Now I'm going to skull-fuck you until I'm good and hard, then I'm going to screw that worn-out loose pussy of yours until I'm ready to come. As many cocks as you've ridden the last couple of days, I may not even feel the sides." More theater, of course. But calculated to get her off.

Without the use of her hands, her blowjob was incredibly sloppy; as I'd threatened, it really was more of skull fuck than her usual skilled performance. Much to my amazement, considering the limitations and the angle, she did managed to take my cock down her throat several times without gagging, but although it made a great visual, it didn't do more than give me a chance to get fully aroused and -- more importantly, push her into the headspace I wanted.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers