Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once fully erect, I stepped behind her and rolled on a condom. As I'd expected, she was still sopping wet, and I was able to fully bury my cock with my first thrust. Despite my trash talk, she felt as tight as ever -- only the excess of lubrication she was producing allowed me such easy access. I was grateful for the slight sensation-dulling effect of the condom as I began to thrust.

"Plum! How many cocks have been in this whore cunt since the last time I had you, slut?"

She bucked under me and whined. Her voice sounded strained as she replied "Uh, maybe twelve, Mr. Dave! Thirteen! Two on Monday, E-eight yesterday, and three today!"

"And how many blowjobs have you given?"

"I... I don't know. More than 20, I think. Maybe more than 25. If you count all the cocks I sucked before they fucked me, maybe as many as 30."

I intensified the pace of my thrusting, clutching her swaying breasts as I drove myself into her helpless body. "Did you come for any of them?"

"S ... Some. Some! The two on Monday, and maybe 3 yesterday, and one -- your friend, DeShawn -- today!"

"How about the rest? Did you still enjoy it, or hate it?"

"Enjoy! I enjoyed it! Even the worst ones got me excited -- they were giving me just what I deserved, treating me like a slutty little whore too stupid to stay with a good man!" She was almost sobbing.

"How about your ass? Has anyone paid for that?"

"Not yet! Only Mr. Jim took me, for the Audition!"

"So you still have one hole you haven't sold yet. Will you?"

"Yes! I sell to anyone who pays for it! Because I'm a slutty little chink whore!" She sounded oddly proud of herself.

"Did I call you a chink? That's all your fantasy, not mine. Remember when you first confessed to me? When you cried because you had these fantasies? Now you've done them all. Every single thing you used to get your self off with when you played with yourself, you've done. Now, you really are just a slutty little whore who sells her mouth, and her cunt, and her ass to anyone who has the cash. Maybe I should just leave you here and go home. You'd probably be really happy working here for the next 3 months -- maybe extend it and stay here. So I could look for a good woman. One that doesn't get off on peddling her body." She shrieked and bucked under me -- the threat had forced another orgasm out of her.

I pulled out and reached for a bottle of lube. Not that she would have noticed, even if she wasn't tied down -- the way she was gasping I wasn't even certain she was listening to what I was saying. "Anyway, you're wrong. Someone has paid to take your whore ass. Me. And I'm going to do it right now. Hard. Because I'm not fucking my wife. I'm fucking a cheap whore. And I paid to use all your slutty whore holes -- and you belong to me for another 10 hours, to use any way I like."

I'd already coated my wrapped cock -- now I ran a big glop of lube down the crack of her ass. Whether she'd been able to process what I was saying, she'd recovered enough to whine when she felt my cock press up against her asshole. I gave her butt a sharp smack when she resisted for a moment; I felt her asshole spasm and my cock head popped inside. She whined even louder when she felt me start pressing deeper.

But her protest ignored that "Dave! Dave! Please don't leave me here! Please forgive me for being such a slut! Please let me make it up to you somehow! Fuck my butt until it bleeds, if you like, but don't leave me. Buy me out tomorrow morning, and take me home. Or keep me tied up here in the room, and try to fuck as many women as men have fucked me. But please don't abandon me here." Her voice broke as she added "I love you. Only you."

My voice was gentle "And that's the Plum I wanted to talk to first. You silly bitch -- what I really wanted to find out was if you still had your head on straight. And it sounds like you do. It's OK to enjoy yourself. As long as you know that they are adventures, not your new life, I enjoy watching you. And I love you too."

Somehow, I could tell that her tears were now relief, or maybe even joy, not fear. Especially when she strained to press her ass towards me; I'd stopped thrusting when she began to cry, but now she was signaling she wanted more.

"Give it to me Dave. As hard as you like! Till it bleeds, if you want to!" Yes, she was definitely willing.

I gave her but a light swat and resumed thrusting "You silly girl. I don't want you to bleed. I don't even like making you hurt. What I do like is getting you off. I'm going to finish in your tight little ass, then see if I can get you off one more time before untying you"

"F ... Fine with me. But I don't think I can right now!"

I pounded into her hard. As close to the edge as I already was, she was right -- and wrong. She was still hanging when I bellowed my triumph and filled the condom. But she came hard enough to faint as I experimented with the massage wand afterward.

Chapter 17

I really liked this Jacuzzi -- once we got home I wanted to look at how hard it would be to remodel to include one. I'd enjoyed sharing it with Flora last night, and liked her quite a bit, but I loved Plum. Holding her spooned against my chest while jets hot water took away our aches was almost sinfully hedonistic.

"So you were really that worried I might want to stay? Not how many men might have had me?"

"Plum Blossom, I knew that lots of men would have you coming in. And I was looking forward to watching you handle it. Them."

"You weren't jealous? That you couldn't have as many women?"

"Plum, I'm a guy. If I can manage 3 orgasms a day for the duration I'll be doing pretty well. Unless you're horribly unsuccessful -- fat chance! - there's no way I can hope to keep up."

"So how many women have you had so far?"

"Let's see. 4 girls, 5 times, I think. Monday, an incredible blowjob from Sally, and a short-time with a girl named Flordeliza. Tuesday, an equally incredible blowjob from a new girl called 'Plum'"

"Hey! I don't count!"

"You absolutely count. You're an official whore. I paid for that blowjob. And it was worth it." I've learned which buttons to push. She snuggled closer to me.

"And Tuesday night, I lucked into a lady named Flora -"

"I still can't believe you did that. All the girls like having her as mama-San because she really looks out for them. But they were all a little afraid of her, too. I was there only one day, and I was a little afraid of her. Then you dragged her back this morning, naked, fucked out, and almost purring. How'd you manage that?"

I grinned "Would you believe it's your fault?"

"How?"

"We were watching all the guys hanging around you. And she muttered something about never having that many men hanging around, even when she was young and pretty. I just told her that I thought she was still very attractive. Then I offered her to a long-time to prove it."

"She's not too old! Why does she think that? She told me she's 35!"

"Maybe because most of you girls are between 18 and 25? And because the bars where she used to work won't hire girls over 30."

"But she's lovely! She was dressing to hide it, but when she lets it show she just oozes sex!" She paused and giggled "She likes you a lot, too. She told me to give you a good time -- or else she'd kick my slutty ass."

"What did you think about her offer to double team you?" Suddenly, she was blushing and hiding her face.

Her voice was muffled "Dave? I have another confession." She paused, then continued "You know how Sally trained me to deep throat? Jim bribed her -- told her that if she could teach me, she could have me long-time. Anything she wanted. Then he told me that he managed my contract, and while the resort owned it I'd do anything he ordered that didn't violate the limits you'd set with him. And he really wanted me to learn to deep throat, and to do anything Sally told me to, since she was doing me a big favor and I was her reward."

"I thought that Sally liked men?"

Plum giggled. "She does, a lot. She's as big a slut as I am, but she doesn't get off on being a whore -- she just likes sex. She likes men more than women. But she likes women, too -- and she doesn't get as many chances working here." She blushed again. "She strapped on a dildo and had me deep throating it in just an hour or two, then swapped to a bigger one -- before midnight, I could handle the biggest she had. After that, she had me eating her, or being eaten, until after 3 in the morning. Then made me eat her out again when we woke up."

"Plum, I told you -- I'm a guy. I'm a little surprised, but I'm not upset with you; if anything, it turns me on. You don't need to be ashamed."

"Dave, that wasn't my confession. I'd have never done that on my own, but I told myself that until you buy me back, they own me. I had to do what I was told. I got off on that, too. They own me, I was her reward, and she was doing me a favor. So I did it, and I really liked it. You taught me to love being eaten. She taught me to enjoy giving it to another woman. I got off on the way she felt, the way she moaned, the way she tastes. I think I finally understand why you love to eat pussy."

She paused. "You know, Sally's actually pretty sweet. Last night, I was worn out -- tired, sore, aching in places I didn't know could ache. So she came to my room, gave me a little massage, then slept with me all night. Both of us naked, but no sex. Just comfort." An urchin grin "Not that I'd mind another time with her, either! She's fun."

"So when Flora offered to double-team you?"

"I was flowing like a river! I think she's really sexy, and to have her and my favorite guy working on me together... You absolutely need to take her up on it. Haul me back naked tomorrow, and book me for a long-time on Sunday. And you can fuck both of us, and both of you can do what you like to me, and I'll do my best to eat her until she screams for mercy. That is what was going through my head when she offered it. And why I was blushing so hard."

The things I was still learning about "shy little Susan's" kinks! I could live with this one, I thought. Though now I had something more worrisome to consider.

"You do know that you're not really a debt slave, don't you?"

She bit her lip. "OK -- out of character for a moment. Yes, I know that the contract isn't really slavery, and the resort people aren't monsters -- just horn dogs like you and Jim. And that you won't abandon me here, and even if you did -- worse case -- after 3 months I'd be able to leave with enough money to get back home. But at the same time, you've got my passport, my other IDs, my credit cards. I'd need to go to the US embassy, work through them to prove who I am, that I'm a naturalized US citizen, support myself in Manila however long it took... Not easy. And the courts might support them, and then for those 3 months they really could force me to work here, if they wanted -- if you read the contract carefully, it's not 3 calendar months just working -- it's 91 working days 'as an entertainer.' If you did leave me here and they enforced it, I'd be working those 3 months as a whore, like it or not."

Her voice lowered enough I had to strain to hear her "And at some level, I would like it. Being 'owned' takes all the responsibility off me, just like being paid. I'm not crazy -- I'm really looking forward to going home with you in another week! But I know that I'm safe -- that you're keeping me safe -- and since I know you're OK with anything I do within the limits you set for me, as long as I'm 'owned' I don't need to feel shame about whatever I do. Because it's someone else, someone with authority, telling me to do it. Be a gang-bang party favor? Have live sex on the stage? Eat out another woman? Things that would still leave me blushing at home? I can do it, and enjoy it, as long as I'm a 'slave' acting under orders."

She almost whispered "And when you buy my contract, I'll be your slave. I really wish that part was real. I'd really like it if sometimes when we're in bed at home you treat me that way. Your own personal slave whore. Because I know that's what I want to be, whenever you want me."

After the intense first session, and the Jacuzzi, and our talk, we were both horny -- and too tired for most sex. So Plum gave me another blowjob, showcasing her new deep throat skills, and we fell asleep nestled together.

ooOoo

Thursday

I woke up before Plum did, still holding her tight. I had a rampant erection and was sorely tempted to ignore the rules and just take her.

Instead, I sighed, and checked the time. 8 AM -- still plenty of time for sex, and talk, before I had to return her to the dorms. A mischievous thought crossed my mind.

Plum woke up to the sensation of someone -- who she couldn't see, just a lump underneath the covers -- eating her out. I could feel her tense briefly, then start moving in response to my gentle attack. I took her to a screaming climax before I relented.

"Did you know who I was? Or did you think it might be Sally?"

She swatted at me. "Of course I knew who it was, you goof. 'Mr. Dave,' I mean. But even if I didn't remember where I was, and who I was with, the beard stubble would have been a dead giveaway that it was a guy!" She stuck out her tongue "Not that I'd object to Sally or Flora. Now come up here -- I want you inside me. After I demonstrate how well I can put on a condom using my mouth."

I didn't -- quite -- bring her to another orgasm this time. But she laughed at me when I apologized.

"I don't want to be one of the punters who leaves you hanging, Plum"

"Mr. Dave -" I was really tired of hearing that from her -- it was an unnecessary extra distance between us.

"Stop that. 'Dave'. If it's against the rules, tell them I told you to drop the 'Mr' because I really like you."

She sounded equally exasperated "Dave. By my count, I had four orgasms list night and morning to your three. That's hardly leaving me hanging. And newsflash -- most of the customers. Punters. Johns. Whatever. Don't really worry too much about getting us girls off."

"I did get off with Jim -- he's nice. So was what's-his-name, Andreas. But in the bar? I got off sometimes, but only if I was lucky. The only ones so far who really tried to be a good lover were you and your friend DeShawn."

She giggled. "He was the only short-time that actually wanted to eat me first. And he's my first black guy ever, too. I was a little disappointed -- he's big, but not gigantic. Big enough, though. And he seemed to enjoy talking with me. I kind of like him, and would enjoy it if he short-times me again."

She grinned "Actually, I think that's part of why Flora likes you -- not only did you want her, but you went out of your way to show her a good time. Hey, maybe you should point DeShawn her way -- that way she can hope for a decent lover after you leave."

"Maybe I should." I let my voice get more serious. "One thing, non-negotiable. I am NOT going three days without some private time with you again. I want you to have fun -- dance, short-time, maybe do a few long-times with punters if you want, maybe do a show if you want to. But I expect to be able to buy you at least a lady drink or two every day, so I can check up on you. Either short-time or long-time you every couple of days -- and I prefer long-times. But I was going crazy knowing you were so close and not being in touch. The phone texts helped a bit, but I really missed being with you."

Her eyes shone with tears. "I missed you too. Just as much. But I can't force anything the way you can and stay in character."

I smiled "You can stay in character. 'Plum Chow' has become my favorite girl. I'm not jealous -- I like to watch her strut her stuff, and maybe share her with other girls or my friends -- but I'm going to be seeing you every day, even though I'm going to be fucking as many other girls as I can manage, too. And I'm definitely hauling you back naked this morning to set up our threesome with Flora! But I'll see more of you than any other girl, and a day or two before we leave I'll buy out your contract so I can take you home with me -- after all, you've already got a US visa, right?"

My arms were full of a crying woman. And I didn't mind a bit.

ooOoo

Plum's costume was so small I had just put it in a packet. After a room service breakfast, we were heading to the front desk to check her out.

I deliberately trailed behind to admire Plum's bare bottom. Her heels weren't full-on stripper heels like she wore on stage, but they were enough to shape her legs and bottom and impart an enticing sway to her walk. And like Flora the day before, she stood straight with her shoulders squared, her large-handful breasts with their long nipples on full display.

The clerk's eyes widened when he saw us coming. "Mr. Dave! Are you always going to bring a beautiful naked woman every morning?"

I laughed. "It would be nice, wouldn't it? No, the first one was a bet. And this one was silly enough to make the same bet. I don't think I'll catch any more that way." I gave her bottom a pat; she wiggled it enticingly "But I'm very happy with the ones I caught."

Plum is a pleasant armful. Like Flora had the day before, she snuggled into my chest as I carried her back to the dorm. I stopped before mounting the stairs -- I'd had a sudden brainstorm.

"Plum, you told the girls you'd danced back in the US. Did you tell them where?"

She looked puzzled but nodded. "I thought it would be easiest to be as truthful as possible. Easier to keep my answers straight!"

"OK. Would it help if someone asks why I like you so much I tell them I saw you dance there? And bought some dances from you? And that being able to have you here is like a fantasy for me?"

She gave a delighted laugh. "Dave, that's perfect! Misleading while completely accurate. And even a little romantic -- the girls will want to believe it. Especially if I admit I'm a little sweet on you, too."

She pulled my head down and delivered a solid kiss before pointing commandingly at the stairs.

The same clerk was on duty today, and just gave a faint smile when I walked up to the dorm's entry desk carrying another naked woman. This time, since I hadn't texted ahead, the clerk was the only one present, but she'd picked up the phone when she saw us enter. Almost immediately, Flora bustled out to join us. My eyes widened appreciatively -- judging by the swaying going on, the only thing under that long sleep t-shirt was Flora. Her slow up and down of Plum was equally appreciative.

"Did she treat you well, Mr. Dave?"

"She treated me very well. And we're both looking forward to Sunday."

Plum blushed -- but nodded.

She called after me as I turned to leave "Dave! Are you going to come to watch me dance tonight?"

I turned back "I wouldn't miss it, Plum. Try not to long-time out before I get off-shift. I want a chance to see you dance."

I'd caught a flicker of surprise on Flora's face. "Flora? I don't need my friends to call me 'Mr. Dave' 'Dave' is fine. I'd like you to use it, too."

How could I have thought she was handsome, but not pretty? Her smile seemed to light up the room.

Chapter 18

I was a bit at loose ends. With Plum back in the dorm, and my security shift not starting until 4 PM, I had several hours free with nothing to do.

If I wanted company, and eye candy, I could go sit by the pool. Unlike the bars, it was a no-public-sex area, and a lot of off duty girls spent their free time there. And "no-public-sex" meant "no lady drinks, no groping beyond hand-on-tit, no blowjobs" - it didn't mean they couldn't attract a "boyfriend" - and hookups made there were often multi-day long-time ones. There was even a mama-San there to handle the bar fines. So it was a mix of girls in surprisingly modest swimsuits (mostly just unwinding) and nearly as many in their skimpiest, usually just bikini bottoms.