Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tempted -- but I realized that even though Plum had encouraged me to experiment I'd probably burn myself out if I chose more than two girls a day, even if I only short-timed. I would probably be happy enough with just one long-time girl -- I like getting to know a girl and taking the time to get her off. But I didn't have the emotional energy to spread myself thinner -- I'd be happier limiting myself to Plum and occasionally Flora when they were available. And otherwise concentrating on short-times; from what Plum had told me, I could probably cut a swath through the girls doing short-time if I took even minimal care to try to please them.

I laughed at myself. What a fate -- to only chose two different girls a day, with success guaranteed! I hummed a few bars of the Mission Impossible theme - "your mission, Dave, if you choose to accept it..."

ooOoo

I was laughing at myself again, loudly enough the video monitor room echoed.

I'd just realized that I was feeling smugly virtuous because I'd done a session in the gym before my shift instead of seeking out women at the pool or one of the bars. But I'd just finished putting in a long-time reservation for Plum on Sunday, and Flora planned on joining us for a 3-way. I imagined trying to explain it to a friend, even a close one, and laughed even louder.

I had forgotten that the door to the main security office was open until DeShawn leaned in. "What's so funny, Dave?"

"I was feeling virtuous because I did a workout rather than looking for girls before my shift. Because I wanted to do more after my shift. Is that all it takes?"

He grinned a bit at my explanation, so maybe it was a little funny. "You've just discovered one of the facts of working here -- you can't fuck them all. And you'll wear yourself out if you try. Let the tourists try that -- they're only here for a few days."

More for the sake of arguing than conviction, I pointed out "But I'm a tourist"

He rocked his hand "Sorta-kinda. You're an old friend of the boss. You're here for twice as long as the typical visitor, and you've talked about coming back regularly. And when he asked you to fill in because we're temporarily short-staffed you volunteered. You're paying your own way, but getting senior staff benefits."

I hadn't realized how thorough -- and true, if incomplete -- the backstory that Jim had put together to allow me to monitor Plum actually was. "I am? I know I can reserve a girl days ahead. Is there more?"

He laughed at me "You've not been tracking your account, have you? We don't have to pay for the house cut on bar-fines! We just pay the girl's portion."

I whistled admiringly. "I hadn't realized what a sweet deal Jim had set up for you guys. I've always suspected he was mostly in it for the pussy!"

He grinned. "Maybe he was. So was I when I got this job. But after a while, you learn to pace yourself -- it's not a Pokemon game!" His voice turned more serious "And even if you play the field some, a lot of us end up with one or two special girls that get most of our attention. Girls that they enjoy spending time with even outside of bed. It sounds kind of nice, really."

Maybe I was reading too much into his last remark, but I couldn't resist asking "Are you looking for a full-time girlfriend? Or just a special girl? I know the girls already like you a lot."

"Maybe a special girl first. But if I ever find one I really like I'd probably buy up her contract and keep her for myself." He paused. "And why do you say the girls like me?"

"Girls gossip. I listened. Flora said that the girls like you a lot because you're a 'gentleman'. And this morning Plum complimented me by saying that you and I were the only guys who went out of their way to make sure she got off. And I heard what you said about her first short-time on Tuesday, Mr. 'it-only-takes-5-minutes-once-I-get-it-in'."

I gave him a little push. "I bet lots of the girls would be happy if you chose them. You seem to already be friends with Flora -- why don't you ask her for recommendations? Or for that matter you could do a lot worse than Flora herself -- if I were working here full time, I'd be tempted. She's a sweetie. And a lot of fun in bed."

"You know, we've always got along fine. But is she really that good?"

I gave an evil grin. "I just got her to agree to a 3-way with me on Sunday. Along with Plum. Those two may kill me, but I'll die happy."

He shook his head despairingly. "I was wrong. You are trying to fuck them all. What makes you think you can handle them both?"

I struck a pose "Youth. Fitness. Determination. And massive doses of whatever is in Jim's magic mixture."

"The undertaker won't be able to get that stupid grin off your face, will he?"

Chapter 19

It had been fun to wind DeShawn up, but the highlight of the shift came after the clubs opened.

I'd been watching the feed for the American Club to see when Plum came on stage, but for the first hour, all I'd seen was the standard "girls in bikinis holding poles" fare.

At 7 PM, that changed -- they announced a "featured performer" - and to a round of applause, Plum appeared on stage -- bare as she'd been that morning, but wearing full-on stripper heels. And she proceeded to give them a high-energy performance -- two songs worth -- as intense as any she'd given onstage back home -- helicopter spins, deep splits, inverted arch spins, and what looked like -- and may have been -- humping the pole. I'd zoomed the video feed in and could see how her chest was heaving and skin was glistening as she held her final pose during the applause.

The regular dancers who took the stage next were attractive girls -- some, to someone less prejudiced, probably as attractive as Plum herself -- by they were almost ignored at first. Plum was on the floor -- still in her performance lack-of-a-costume -- and was already seated at a table with a drink in front of her. And a few minutes later, walking up the stairs hand-in-hand with her admirer. With a wrench, I resumed my regular scans, doing my best not linger on the feed that showed her happily riding his cock.

Though Plum had returned to the floor, the 8 PM show featured Sally. As she'd showed in her audition video, she was also a skilled, hardworking, dancer, if not quite up to Plum's level of ferocious energy. To my surprise, she started out in a minimal costume, but except for a handful of lace straps outlining her body, it was soon on the stage. If anything, I thought they made her look more naked, not less -- and judging by the applause, so did the audience. And like Plum, within minutes of leaving the stage, I saw her leading a customer upstairs.

I checked the day's schedule -- Plum was on for the 9 and 11 PM shows, while Sally had 10 PM and midnight. The order was reversed the next day. And -- to my disappointment, I wouldn't be able to buy her a lady-drink tonight and talk -- Plum was reserved for a long-time at 11:30 PM -- her first real one. It looked like she'd have a lot to tell me the next time we had a little privacy. I'd told her - "every other day"; since I'd already reserved her Sunday long-time, I put in a reservation for a short-time immediately after her last performance on Friday.

Which still left me hanging for tonight, with what felt like a permanent hard-on. I wasn't certain I wanted or needed another long-time. I could always try one of the clubs or the bar for a short-time girl, but about midnight was when most of them started leaving for long-times.

I grinned -- a featured performer couldn't leave early. And everyone I'd spoken with said she was one of the best -- I reserved Sally, starting immediately after her midnight performance.

I kept an eye on girls for the rest of the night. It appeared that featured performers had a regular routine -- dance, short-time, a couple of lady drinks, and back on stage. Though after Plum's last performance, she took the time to dress in the club uniform before I saw her walking out hand-in-hand with her customer for the night, a tall, gawky guy that looked like he couldn't be a day over 20. She looked cheerful and he looked ecstatically happy to have her, which eased some of my concern. I gave him a mental tip of the hat -- if he had the sense to attend to her needs, too, she'd give him the night of a lifetime.

Seeing them leave meant my own shift was nearly done -- after one more scan through the feeds my relief showed up and I could hurry to the American Club to meet my scheduled playmate.

ooOoo

I'd forgotten how close together everything was -- Sally wasn't even halfway through her performance when I reached the club. As I watched her, I realized I was about to fulfill a fantasy I'd had ever since Plum had started dancing at the Kitty Cat Club -- taking the featured dancer immediately after she'd finished her performance. Tomorrow, I'd -- finally -- be able to live it out with Plum.

But tonight, I had Sally.

"Hi, Mr. Dave! I thought I recognized your name on the reservation! Why not just wait by the stage? I'd have picked you if there was competition." She sounded genuinely happy to see me -- well, she did know me, at least slightly, and knew that I was a friend of Jim's. I realized I was happy to see her, too.

"I didn't want someone else to reserve you before I could get down -- I really wanted to be with you tonight."

"But only short-time." She looked mock-hurt "I'm not good enough for long-time?"

"Sally, if you'd prefer long-time, I'll upgrade right now! I'm just not sure I can last a full night with you. But I still promise -- long or short time -- to make sure you get off before I do. Deal?"

Her gaze softened. "That's a good answer, Mr. Dave. I was mostly teasing you, anyhow. When my last featured dance is this late I don't really have the energy for a good long-time myself. But I would like to get off. How's this -- this will be my last short-time tonight and we'll stay up there until we're both ready to leave? Deal?"

"Deal! I'd be a fool to turn that down." We went up the stairs hand in hand.

Naked, Sally was lovely. At first glance, at the start of her audition video, I had thought she had looked slightly plump. She wasn't. Not at all -- she had a tiny waist, and her calves and thighs were as sculpted as Plum's. Just... lush. Curvy, with a firm round bottom, and large dark nipples adorning her heavy breasts. And a beautiful golden brown all over, with the only visible tan lines, faintly showing she sunned herself wearing a ridiculously tiny bikini bottom.

She smiled as I gave her a slow, appreciative, up and down, taking it as her due.

But she looked slightly off-balance when I spoke. "You know, I had Plum's first long-time last night. Thank you!"

"You're welcome, Mr. Dave. What are you thanking me for?"

"Two things -- her new deep throat skills, and a very sexy story to go with them. Did you really make her pay for your lessons in your bed? And spend hours eating you out?"

She sounded hurt, and a bit sad. "She is so cute, but I wouldn't really have forced her! She didn't object at all. She seemed so happy- I thought she liked it. Liked me."

I smiled at her "She does like you -- she told me you were her first woman. And how gentle you were with her, and good you taste, and that she hoped to be with you again. And how the next night you just comforted her and held her after her first day working, when she was sore and lonely and really needed a friend."

She looked happier, but suddenly curious "Why did she tell you all that? Like she knows you?"

"Because she does know me, a little. Did you know that I've seen Plum dance back in the US? And even bought some dances with her? I wouldn't say we were friends, exactly, but I like her. Enough I was glad to hear that you took care of her."

"I told Plum that if I had the chance I'd enjoy rewarding you too. I'd like to see if she was right about how tasty you are."

Plum was right. Sally was delicious -- clean, tangy, with just a slight hint of saltiness leftover from her strenuous performance. To my delight, whether or not she was "as big a slut as I am," Sally responded eagerly, building up to a solid orgasm in just a handful of minutes.

She was still shuddering when she wrapped her fingers in my hair, pulling me up into a steamy kiss, moaning a bit when I cupped one of her heavy breasts, rolling the nipple between my fingers.

"Sally, can you come a second time?"

"I don't know -- but I'm certainly willing to try."

"What way works best for you?"

"Hold me a bit longer, then eat me a little again. When I'm ready let me ride you."

We followed her program. I've always been able to last longer this way, and the condom helped me last -- just -- long enough. Even though my position gave me a fine view of her smiling face and swaying breasts. Her second orgasm took longer than her first, but only slightly. She was able to reach her peak as easily -- more easily -- than any woman I'd ever been with, even the easily aroused and often multi-orgasmic Plum. And watching her face as her orgasm took her was almost as stimulating as the sex itself. As she slumped forward, I held her tight and bucked up into her, following her over the top into orgasm while she was still recovering from her own.

The club was emptying when we finally staggered down the stairs. I gave her a hug and a healthy tip before joining the exodus.

Chapter 20

Friday 1

I woke up after 9 AM, and immediately checked my phone.

No text from Plum -- but then again, she was probably still on last night's long-time. I suppressed an unexpected twinge of jealousy and sent:

< Hope you had a good time. Will see you tonight -- tell me about it? >

I threw myself into a solid workout, then ate a leisurely brunch. I'd mostly ignored the scene around me, but the buffet was actually pretty nice. And you could even bring last night's long-time girlfriend here if you liked. I should remember that, and bring Plum here -- the food had to be better, or at least have wider choices, than the Filipino-only options in the girl's mess.

My meal was almost over before I got a text back. No real details, but I could feel the tension draining away:

<Had a wonderful time. Fun story for later. Love you!>

I smiled at the last and finished my breakfast.

Even lingering over my after-breakfast coffee, it was still a couple of hours until my shift. Shrugging, I headed into Vacuum to see if how Flora was doing.

I didn't spot her at first -- today, a woman I didn't know was in the mama-San position. Fortunately, she saw me and waved to get my attention -- she was outside, in the beer garden.

I looked her up and down; she wasn't wearing a bar girl costume, but today's outfit was more revealing than her usual slacks and blouse. Instead, a bikini top -- modest, except for its easy-open tie in front -- and a pair of low-cut Capri pants showed off her floral tramp stamp and most of her shooting star tattoo.

I gave an appreciative thumbs-up. "Changed jobs?"

She laughed "You wish! No, I'm still not available for short-time -- sorry! I just felt like working outside today, and without air conditioning it's hot."

She gave a predatory smile "But if it gives men ideas for later I won't object..."

"Well, it's certainly giving me ideas for Sunday. I told DeShawn that between you and Plum I may not survive -- but I'll die happy."

She smiled at the compliment, then leaned forward "So Plum tells me you knew her before, in the US?"

I held out a hand and gave a more-or-less wiggle "Maybe a little. I've seen her dancing in a club there. I even had her dance for me a few times. She's a nice girl, and I was a bit worried about her working here. She seems happy, though."

Flora's expression was concerned. "You might want to be careful if you don't want to lead her on. I think she's a little sweet on you, and I see you have her reserved again. Don't give her false hopes, OK?"

I took a sip of my coke. "Flora, I need to think about what you said, but I'll promise this -- if I lead her on, I'll mean it seriously. I could do much worse, I think."

I wiggled an eyebrow "But I think I'll wait until at least next week before I announce I'm settling down!" She laughed with me, and let the subject drop.

Inwardly, I smiled -- by now, the rumor mill should be nicely primed. No need to drop more hints, just respond if someone asked.

I finished my coke and got up to leave. It was still pretty quiet, even though the beer bar was over half full by now. This time of day, there were more groups of guys talking over drinks than single guys looking for girls. Or brooding; I spotted one unhappy-looking guy towards the back next to the currently unused short-time room stairs who seemed determined to get drunk on his own, judging by the line of empty bottles on his table.

Before I turned away, I saw one of the girls -- no, a waitress or maid, going by her loose t-shirt and shorts -- come by with to drop off a fresh bottle before gathering up the empties. I don't know what he asked her, but it had her shaking her head vigorously and backing away. He looked furious; for a moment I thought he was going to go after her, and I got ready to intervene; fortunately, he subsided and took a big drink from his new bottle, instead.

He hadn't -- quite -- done anything I could respond to. All the same, I'd keep a closer eye on the beer garden and bar this afternoon. Judging by her expression Flora had seen the byplay and had the same idea.

ooOoo

"DeShawn, we may have a problem." I pulled up the video feed from the beer garden and ran over the incident. "Do you know him?"

He looked unhappy. "I can look him up. The bar will have his info since he's paying with his card. He didn't do anything actionable, but he came right up to the line. We don't tolerate that sort of crap -- Jim insists and the Governor backs him up on it. That's one of the reasons our girls like working here; we do our best to keep them safe." He paused "And if he actually attacks a girl, he won't like it. At all."

On the way out, he added "Keep up with the regular scans in the background, but concentrate on the bar and beer garden for now. If we're lucky, nothing more will happen. And hit the radio push if something does."

For over an hour, nothing more did happen -- it was dead enough that even the short-time rooms were mostly empty. DeShawn came in, talked with Fora, then left again -- presumably to get our problem's -registration details. I had a good video feed on his table, but all he did was to sit and work his way through another couple of beers.

Then I saw the remaining girl upstairs walking her client down the inside stairs to the bar. Probably in response, the girl from earlier came from the back with an armful of towels, swinging wide around her harasser's table to carry them upstairs. He was fast -- up and following her as soon as she moved out of sight from below, empty bottle clutched like a club.

"Possible assault -- Vacuum short-time rooms!" I was on my feet and moving immediately after hitting the alarm. Passing the security desk, out of the corner of my eye I saw Enrique shoving his chair back and coming to his feet to follow, but didn't wait for him. Though it felt like hours, it had to be under a minute until I was pounding up the bar's inside stairs.

Nobody was in the corridor, and all the room doors were closed, but I heard struggling and a muffled scream from one on my far left -- the door with a heap of towels scattered outside. I threw it open; he had the girl on the floor, t-shirt and bra around her neck and shorts pulled halfway down her thighs; she looked dazed, but still trying to fight him off. The room's furnishings slowed me just enough he was on his feet with his makeshift club before I reached him.