Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm very comfortable. And very horny. No gag or blindfold, please, unless you want me to wear them. I'd like to be able to see you and talk to you. And I... at least three, I think. One for each of the men who didn't get me off today. If you're willing to take the time." Her voice was throaty, needy, but also calmly ready for whatever I chose to do.

"For you, tonight, I've got as much time as you need."

She was a lovely sight; her golden brown body almost glowed under the room lights, accented by the black cloud of her hair, the umber of her swollen nipples, and the hint of dark pink from her spread and vulnerable core. Stretched out and on her back, her small breasts were just slight mounds, her large nipples seeming even longer and thicker in contrast. She jerked as I ran a hand slowly from an ankle to the top of her inner thigh, then moaned when I didn't continue higher; instead, I repeated the same caress on the opposite leg before moving up to cup and tease a breast while giving her another deep kiss.

I finally moved back down her body -- as I'd expected, by now her exposed cunt was open and wet. I tested her readiness by slipping my paired index and ring fingers inside, hooking them slightly to press against her g-spot. Though the straps held her in place, she rolled her hips and strained against them; for a moment, every muscle in her body stood in bold relief. Her drawn-out "Dave" was more a moan than a clear word; it shifted pitch noticeably as my mouth joined the fingers already working her sex.

After a day of stimulation with no relief, it didn't take long at all to bring Plum to a loud orgasm, writhing helplessly against the restraints for a good 15 or 20 seconds before subsiding. I gave her an equal time before starting again, ignoring her faint protests. It took longer this time, but gradually her protests died away, replaced by moans of encouragement. Though the moan she gave when I judged her nearing her second peak was even louder -- I stopped and drew back.

The pause was only momentary -- as soon as the condom was in place I mounted her, instead. Spread open, wet, and with the pillow raising her hips, she was at the perfect angle and unable to resist -- I was able to seat myself fully with one long, smooth, thrust.

This time, I wasn't slow or gentle at all. My mouth took possession of hers, my tongue driving in and plundering her mouth as thoroughly as my cock was plundering her cunt's wet depths. The pillow under her hips had not only positioned her for easy entry, it angled her so that I could grind my pubic bone against her clit with every thrust. I supported my weight on one elbow, leaving the other the other hand free to kneed and tease a ripe breast. I took her hard and fast, thrusting deep and grinding roughly against her clit at the limit of each stroke. I didn't last long, but she had already been on the verge; between excitement at her helplessness and the controlled roughness with which I took her she somehow managed to finish with me as I growled my triumph.

She was still limp and panting as I stood up. I took just long enough to take another quick picture of her before picking up the next item. She squeaked slightly as I slid it into her still-open cunt. I'd been surprised by the variety -- and quality -- of the toys that came with every room. Besides the cuffs and other bondage toys, and an assortment of dildos and butt plugs, there had been several vibrators. My choice had been this one -- a slightly curved vibrating g-spot / butterfly hybrid designed be stay put once it had been slid into place, inner knob against her g-spot, butterfly resting on her clitoris. Just as I'd placed it.

Her mouth fell open when I switched it on. "Relax, Plum. We're going to find out how many times you really can come tonight. I promise that if you think it's too much for you we can stop at any time. But please do your best first, OK?"

She nodded, and made a characteristic Plum quip, even if her voice was shaky "I thought I was supposed to be a little brown fucking machine, not a little brown girl fucked by a machine!"

I laughed and pinched a nipple. "Why can't it be both? Love you, slut." She shuddered but managed an even shakier "Love you too" as the vibrations began to affect her more strongly and she began to lose focus.

She didn't even seem close to another orgasm yet, but neither did she seem fully aware as I took another couple of leisurely pictures. I left the door open as I stepped into the bathroom to begin filling the Jacuzzi and laying out towels and a selection of bath oils; tonight, at least, I intended to pamper her a little. When I heard her moans beginning to sound more urgent, I turned to tap to low and hurried to the bedroom.

This time, I was able to capture it all on video to show her later -- the increasing volume and urgency of her moans, her involuntary thrashing as she attempted to thrust back to speed up her release, then her loud, almost agonized, wail as her body convulsed, throwing her muscles into momentary release as the bed frame creaked with the sudden tension. And her sudden transition from tension to boneless limpness as the moment passed.

I sat beside her and stroked her hair. After a moment, her eyes opened and she gave me a tired smile. "How do you feel, Plum? That was three so far. Can you stand more?"

She bit her lip and thought before replying. "I think so. One more for certain. Maybe two, but that might be too much. But I know I can do one more." I could tell -- her hips had already begun rolling slightly again with that tell-tale motion.

I kissed her forehead. "One more. Then I'm going to release you, and carry you into the bathroom for a nice long soak with me." She gave me another smile before letting her eyes fall closed again.

This time, the build-up was longer; by the time she reached her peak once again her body was shining with sweat from her struggles against the restraints, and her limpness afterward was even more pronounced. Gently, I turned the vibrator off and pulled it from inside her. Her vagina remained gaping open, closing only slowly, while her inner lips and vulva were flushed a dark, almost bruised looking red.

Plum sighed and gave an exhausted smile as I undid the cuffs. "Did I do what you wanted, Dave? Was I good for you?" I gathered her up in a tight hug before telling her "The very best."

She barely stirred as I scooped her up from the bed to carry her to the bathroom, but was able to stand beside me for a brief rinse-off in the shower before we climbed into the Jacuzzi. Only after carefully examining the various bath oils and making her selection did she settle down -- in my lap, rather than on the seat beside me, with her head resting against my shoulder.

It felt good just to hold her. She seemed to feel the same; it was only after a long, companionable silence that either of us spoke.

"Thank you. That was just what I needed." Her voice sounded happy, calm. "Now I'll ask you the same question you asked me a few days ago. Are you happy we came? I've learned a lot about myself this trip. I'm just as slutty as I've always believed. I'm more submissive than I liked to admit. I know how lucky I am that we found each other. And maybe it's still a rebellion against being a good girl, but it really turns me it when I can get you to call me names"

I hugged her to me. "Yes. I'm really happy, too. Maybe you're a slut, but you're my slut. And I feel just as lucky we're together." I shook my head "But I really don't like the ethnic slurs -- those are for you to enjoy, not me. The other names? If they're true, and turn us both on, why not?"

She chuckled. "I really am a slutty exhibitionist whore, you know -- I've enjoyed doing all the things I used to fantasize about. I have a price list for them." She thought a moment before going on. "Like I said, from you, I like being called names sometimes. Even the really crude ones you try to avoid. It reminds me what a bad girl I really am -- and makes it even hotter for me. As long as it's you doing the name-calling -- if anyone else did it I would hate it. But for you, I'll happily be your Chink slut, your cheap whore, your Little Brown Fucking Machine any time you want." She paused and took a breath "And only when you want. Because I love being your wife even more. What I really want is both, if we can manage it. I wish these contracts were real, and enforceable in court -- I'd sign a lifetime contract to be yours in a heartbeat."

I held her tighter. "Plum, I think you already know how much I love you. And that I wouldn't be here if I didn't trust you -- that the only way that a weird relationship like ours can last. Why do you feel you need to put me in control?

Her voice was soft, but she didn't hesitate. "Because I trust you more than myself sometimes. And I know that you love me and will keep me safe. Even when you're letting me run wild."

Her voice went even softer "Because I still haven't told you everything. You know I kept myself from going wild before I left Hong Kong because I knew I had a future and would shame my family if I didn't go on to college when I had the opportunity. But I didn't know for certain I'd be accepted, and have the scholarships, money, and US visa I'd need until just before my 18th birthday. So I had back up plans. I didn't want to do it close to home where my family would know, but I'd got contact info from some of the bar girls there. I actually talked to recruiters for bars and brothels outside of Hong Kong. If I couldn't go to college, I was going to do it as soon as I was 18 -- just leave any up-front money for my parents and disappear. I almost looked forward to it. I knew I could easily be a whore because I nearly was then."

I was troubled. "That could have gone wrong very easily, Plum. That's pretty close to the line for human trafficking, and getting a debt you'd never be able to pay off. Not having any choice about what you did, and where."

I had to strain to hear her reply. "I know. Even then, I knew it. I spent a lot of time trying to find choices where that wouldn't happen. I knew that if I made the wrong choice I could easily end with a debt I could never pay off and be a sex slave, not just a whore. I only seriously considered places the bar girls I talked to had experience with." She stopped and bit her lip again before continuing "What scared me most was that a small part of me would have enjoyed that. Picking the wrong one. Being a slave in a brothel, with no choices or future except whoring for them. I was smart enough to try to avoid that. But -- it still got me wet to think about being a sex slave. Enough that I even got off on it sometimes."

With an effort, I kept my voice steady. "I'm very glad you didn't do that, Plum. Even if you didn't pick the wrong one."

"I'm very glad I didn't do that!" She turned and gave me a fierce, anaconda-like hug. "I didn't know how lucky I was at the time I didn't do it. I'm very, very happy that things worked out as they have, and we're together."

Her voice turned reflective. "At best, if things had gone just a little bit differently if I was very lucky and avoided the traps, you might have still met me here -- only instead of 8 days the "Plum" you met would be "Suzy" and have been working for nearly 8 years. I'd have been with thousands of men. And I would have probably been as content with my choices as someone like Sally, or Flora. Do you think you could love someone like that? Want to bring her home with you? Maybe you could. But that's why I trust your decisions more than my own."

Somehow, we were kissing deeply, crushing our bodies tightly together. We were both a little breathless when we finally relaxed; the mood was much lighter as she settled back into my lap, almost purring as I slowly stroked her hair. "I do love you, Plum. And yes, I will do my best to protect you from bad decisions. Even if you are a slutty little tart."

She batted her eyes and tried a mock Southern accent. "Mister Dave! Ah don't know how you can say that about me!" Layered on top of her Hong Kong tinged English is was ... memorable, but not accurate.

I laughed and hugged her again. "Coming on to DeShawn like that? Tart!"

She laughed with me and said "Proactive advertising! And I really would enjoy it if DeShawn chose me again while I'm still on the market. I like him. Of all the men who've had me here he's the one I'll remember best after you and Jim, better than the guys who long-timed me -- and not because he's black. He was nice and made sure I had a good time too. I'll bet Flora's really enjoying herself tonight." She giggled "I think she's got a bit of a crush on him."

I thought about it. "You may be right -- she seemed to do her best to get him to notice her whenever he came by. And he seemed to be interested in her too. Would you still fuck him knowing that?"

She laughed again "In a heartbeat if he wanted to pay for me! Or if you told me to. How about you and Flora?"

It was my turn to laugh. "In a heartbeat -- if she seems interested. I'd happily pay to have her overnight again, as long as she wanted to be there. Were you hoping for another night with her?"

She giggled "I'd love it! But I'd really like another night with Sally -- she's really sweet. And I think I may get it, too!"

"Oh? I hadn't been thinking of hiring her for a long-time."

She giggled again. "Bar girl gossip -- I'll be very surprised if she isn't the girl that Jim brings with him tomorrow. He does the private island thing at least once every three or four weeks -- and it's been nearly six months since he didn't take Sally. Sometimes another girl too, but always Sally. Wouldn't you like to see us together?" She slid a hand downward "I can see you do!"

By now, the Jacuzzi was cooling -- and as she'd noticed, my interest was up again. I helped her out of the tub and toweled her off carefully before leading her back through the bedroom to the balcony. Even at night, the Philippines summer weather was comfortably warm for bare skin. The sky had started clearing, but with the lights off we were still effectively invisible as we cuddled together on a deck chair with her head resting against my shoulder. Though I had wrapped an arm around her and was cupping her breast, my feelings were as much companionable tenderness than urgent desire. It might have been half an hour before I finally spoke.

"Do you still want more sex tonight, Plum? Or are you ready to sleep?"

I could feel her shake her head and shrug. "For once, not really. I'm ready for anything you'd like, but I don't need more."

"Tomorrow morning, I want to save myself until we're on the island, so I can give you my best there. But I'd really like one of your special blowjobs tonight, before bed."

"I can do that."

She kissed her way slowly down my body, letting my anticipation build. I was throbbing with need by the time she finally opened her mouth and sucked my cock head inside. She was no faster afterward -- Plum took her time, showing off everything she'd learned about pleasing a man with her mouth. She'd been wonderful before, but the many blowjobs she'd given since her lesson with Sally had refined the deep throat techniques she'd learned and made them her own. Licking her way up my cock, sucking it deep inside, bobbing her head forward to slid it down her throat for a few deep strokes, drawing back to swirl her tongue around my cock head as her hands worked my shaft... she kept me on edge for what felt like hours before I could no longer hold back and emptied my balls into her welcoming mouth as she sucked in every last drop. She smiled when she finally let my flaccid but shining clean penis fall from her mouth, then opened it again slightly to show me the white pool inside before swallowing and licking her lips.

I hugged her tightly to me for a moment in silent thanks, then pulled her back into my lap to hold as we stared out into the warm summer night. She made a wordless little noise of contentment and leaned back against my chest. She only spoke after she'd nestled comfortably in place. "Did you enjoy that, Dave?"

"You know I did. That was amazing. And I don't remember you ever doing some of those things before."

She sounded pleased by the compliment "If you suck as many cocks as I have and pay attention, you learn things."

I was curious "Plum, you're better than most of the girls who've been doing it for years. And you've only been working a week. How many cocks have you had in your mouth?"

She thought for a moment. "I'm not really sure -- I've lost count. Over 20 paid blowjobs in the bar, I think. At least one more complete blowjob for each long-time customer, and even if they don't finish in my mouth I start all my short time customers off with one. So... over 40, maybe over 50?"

I blinked. "I hadn't realized you'd been quite so busy. How many short and long-time customers? How did you find the time? And why aren't you sore?" She laughed at the last, then thought a moment.

Her voice was wondering as she added it up "Can I count you? More than 25 short and long time, maybe over 30. Remember how crazy the first couple of days were for me, thanks to my audition video? I could sometimes fit in two short times between featured dance performances, too -- so probably 5 or 6 short times if I had full nights like Thursday or Saturday, plus a long time. I even managed one short time on Friday before your party. That works out to nearly 5 cocks a day for the week." Suddenly, she was laughing. She managed to bring it under control. "I'm such a whore! I was thinking 'Thank god for lubricated condoms!'. And I really meant it!" It set her off again.

I felt like laughing, too, but kept it out of my voice as I growled and gave her a gentle shake "But you're my whore. Don't forget it!"

She made another of those wordless sounds and cuddled closer. "Yes. I'm your whore. Your own little Chinese slut. Your own personal LBFM, whenever you want me to be." She sounded very pleased with herself.

I hugged her again, then pulled her to her feet. "Right now, I want you to come to bed with me."

Chapter 31

Tuesday 2

We'd left the sliding door open to the balcony, so the sun woke me early. A glance at the clock showed it was barely 7 AM; we had a couple of hours before we were due to meet Jim for breakfast. The night had been warm enough that we hadn't need coverings, not even a top sheet, so Plum's naked body was on full display as we lay spooned together. Despite my intention to save my energy for later, my cock was hard and throbbing -- it was only with great reluctance that I released the breast I'd been cupping and slid out of bed.

Fortunately, I'd packed almost everything on Jim's suggested list into my carry on bag the night before. I did my morning duties, shaved and brushed my teeth before adding razor and toothbrush to my toiletries bag. Last night's cuffs and ties, along with the vibrator and a box of batteries, joined the selection of other toys I'd already packed. I hesitated before adding an additional bottle of sunscreen -- instead, I kept it in my hand as I went out to rouse Plum.

I didn't need to rouse her -- she was awake, just lying in bed watching me. When I smiled, her return smile was brilliant. Once again, I blessed the chances that had brought us together. My thoughts may have been visible on my face; as I watched, her smile softened to show the same wondering tenderness that I felt.

I focused on the immediate, holding up the bottle of sunscreen. "Go into the bathroom and give yourself an enema, Plum. Jim and I will probably both take your ass later today. When you're done, come back out here. We're both going to need this today. It's a bit messy -- we'll go out to the balcony to put it on. You do me, then I'll do you." She nodded, eyes bright, and obeyed.