Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 05

Story Info
Flora's back in the game, Dave takes Plum for a boat ride.
10.2k words
4.19
5.3k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers

Chapter 29

Monday 2 -- Afternoon

I was on a tight schedule. After a morning with Flora and Plum I barely had time to hit the gym and shower before I needed to head out to meet Flora again.

Even though I got there right at the 2 PM opening, the bar was filling up fast. Plum was already seated topless at a customer's table when I arrived, leaning against him with a lady drink in front of her, but Flora was still in the cluster of girls standing at the bar near the mama-San on duty. I gave her an admiring look -- today's costume was a skintight white bikini bottom and an equally thin and tight bikini top with the "Vacuum" logo, the same outfit she'd worn to the pool the day before. On a woman with her figure, the effect was dramatic.

"So how many men did you need to turn away, Flora?"

She laughed "Would you believe two already? Maybe I worried too much."

"Told you. Do you want a lady drink before we go upstairs?" I laughed at her impatient glare. "Sorry -- now it is."

Inside the room, she looked around and laughed again "So why do I feel nervous? I've been doing this nearly half my life."

I walked up behind her and slid my hands up under her top to cup her breasts. "You'll do fine, Flora. But it's OK to be nervous -- you're in a short-time room with a man who just paid to use you hard. And I will." She shivered and almost collapsed back against me. But I felt her nipples hardening in my hands -- I had guessed right about what she needed. I kept my voice matter-of-fact. "First, you're going to strip, but leave those heels on. Then I'm going to eat you and get you off fast. Then you're going to suck me a little to get me ready. But I'll give you a choice after that -- either on the lounge with your ankles over my shoulders or bending over the back of that chair. Think about it. Now, strip!"

Naked, I made her pose for me again -- standing straight, feet shoulder-width apart, looking straight ahead as I circled her. She really had a beautiful body. The heels sculpted her legs and hips, but even without them, they were lovely. Taut waist, full breasts with large dark nipples... and we both knew she belonged to me for the next hour. I pulled her against me again from behind -- one hand cupping a breast to tug and roll the erect nipple, the other to cup her pussy and slip a finger inside its already flowing depths.

I led her over to the lounge and laid her down. She shifted impatiently as I undressed and carefully folded my clothes, but kept her silence. Only when I put her thighs over my shoulders did she try to speak. "You don't need to do..." cut off abruptly as I pushed two fingers inside her -- carefully, but pumping them sharply in and out. When I added my mouth, she found her voice again, but it was a babble of meaningless sounds. It wasn't all my doing -- she might not have a "whore" fixation as big as Plum's, but it was still a big part of her self image; being back after two years looking in from the outside had primed her to respond readily. I'd barely started before she was writhing enough I needed to forcefully hold her in place. In just minutes, I'd pushed her over the edge into a loud orgasm.

I gave her a little recovery time, then stood and tugged her up to a seated position. She smiled and leaned forward, opening her mouth. I was already hard and ready, but I gave her a minute or so to show her skill before I pulled myself gently free, handing her a condom. I waited until she'd deftly applied it before speaking. "I gave you a choice. On your back or bend over the chair?"

Her response low, but full of need. "Bent over. Ride me hard."

I did. As she'd pointed out in my room on our first night together, the chair back was just the right height to bend her over when wearing heels. The padding made it comfortable for her, and the seat gave her a place to support her hands. Best of all, it held her firmly in place. Even though I'd taken her from behind just hours before, her body had been swaying under my thrusts, and I'd needed both hands on her hips to hold her in place. Here, she was trapped between my body and the chair's padded top, unable to do anything other than take whatever I felt like doing. And hands-free, I leaned just far enough forward to cup and knead her breasts as I worked myself up to a steady pounding rhythm, sliding out almost my full length before plunging it forcefully home again.

If she hadn't drained me thoroughly just a few hours before, I couldn't have lasted. As it was before I'd quite reached my own point of no return I felt her begin trying to respond to my thrusts even though I had her pinned tightly in place. Experimentally, I gave both nipples a sharp tug; amazingly, I could feel her tunnel contract as it triggered another small orgasm for her, her moans pushing me over the edge with her. After another dozen increasingly furious thrusts I forced myself as deeply as I could and pumped out what felt like an overflowing load.

Though it took a moment for her to get back up, she wouldn't let me clean myself. After removing the overflowing condom, she used her mouth to thoroughly eliminate every last vestige of my come before carefully washing us both off and toweling me gently dry. By the time I escorted her down the stairs again we'd used nearly the full hour. And Enrique was waiting for her, reservation in hand.

ooOoo

It was just after 3 PM when I entered the security office -- Roy was at the front desk, and DeShawn was manning the monitors. I slid into the chair beside him.

He kept his focus on the screens as he asked: "Did you have a good time?"

"I did. So did Flora, I hope. She deserves it -- and she was really worried that nobody would want her because she's a bit older than most of the girls. Seeing Enrique waiting for her when we got done really made her day, I think. Anyone else?"

His voice was non-committal. "Roy put in for 4 PM -- I'll take over the front desk while he's gone. Enrique and Roy will both be back at 5 -- we can go get a beer together then."

I swiveled my seat to look at him squarely. "Aren't you going to short-time Flora?"

He shook his head. "No. I reserved long-time at 6 PM. I can pick her up when you pick up Plum." His tone discouraged further questions. I gave him a thumbs-up but didn't push further.

Things were gradually picking up, but it was still a slow time of day. Rather than talk, we both kept our eyes on the screens, but the silence felt comfortable to me. DeShawn must have felt the same -- a little before 4 PM when he got up to take the front desk, he gave my shoulder a shake and reminded me "5 PM. Beer."

At this time of the afternoon, most of the monitor activity tended to center around the bar and beer garden, so I only needed to give cursory scans anywhere else. Thanks to the rain, it was even more concentrated -- both customers and working girls had all moved inside the main Vacuum bar. And things were definitely busy -- they'd posted a notice that the short-time rooms were currently reserved for short-time only, but they were nearly continuously occupied anyway; even a casual scan of the overhead cameras usually showed an additional half a dozen girls underneath the tables. In a zoo like this, it was hard to keep track of individuals but from what I could see Plum and Flora were both in the thick of the action.

A little after 5 PM, Enrique and Roy rolled in, looking relaxed and happy. Neither seemed inclined to talk, but both were sporting grins as they pushed us out the door.

Despite the crowd, we were able to grab a booth right away -- the previous occupant was following a girl towards the stairs. Beers in hand, we looked around the room -- neither of us could see the lady we were looking for, so they were likely upstairs. We settled in to wait. The crowd noise made the booth feel oddly private -- anything we said couldn't be heard beyond it. But I heard DeShawn fine when he asked: "So. You and Plum?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm surprised you don't already know from Jim. I've arranged with him to buy out Plum's contract at the end of the week and take her home with me."

He blinked. "That's sudden. And one of the rumors I wasn't sure if I believed, even though I'd heard you knew her before."

"Knew her pretty well, and got quite a few lap dances from her. But back there she was very good about following the club rules -- no selling sex in the club, no making dates to do it outside. Here? I got a chance to live out some of my fantasies with her -- and had a chance to get to know her better as a person. You know she's pretty much here because it sounded fun -- there were other ways for her to get what she needed? Well, so am I -- I don't have much room to criticize her."

I took a sip of beer and continued "She's pretty much guaranteed her job again when we get back home. So I'll take her back, she's agreed to move in with me, and we'll see where it goes from there. But part of the deal is I let her have her fun now." I gave an evil grin "Not a problem; I kind of like watching her -- she's such an enthusiastic little tart! I told her anything goes until Friday."

He was smiling as he shook his head, and tipped his beer bottle in my direction.

A few minutes later, I saw Plum coming down the stairs -- it was 5:40, too late for her to grab another customer. I collected her before anyone could offer and waved down a waitress to buy her a lady drink.

DeShawn tipped his beer bottle again, at both of us. "So you're going back to the US with Dave?"

She batted her eyes at him "Yes! But until Friday I'm still free to play around. Are you going to come to see me again?"

He almost choked on his drink and burst out laughing. "Dave was right -- you really are a little tart!"

She was laughing too "Gotcha! Yes, I really am a slutty little tart. But I've promised Dave that after Friday I'll be just his slutty little tart -- and really happy to be his, too." She leaned towards him and mock whispered "If he insisted, I'd do it now -- but he likes watching me playing around. He's just as big a perv as I'm a slut."

I pulled her tight against me. "Not quite, Plum. But maybe close. And I do like watching you play."

She cuddled happily against my shoulder. DeShawn gave us another of his mimed toasts, then stood up to wave Flora over to join us.

"DeShawn! You're my long-time tonight?" She sounded almost disbelieving.

He sounded very sure of himself "I've been looking forward to it all day. I didn't think an hour in a short-time room was enough. Can I buy you dinner first?"

Chapter 30

Since she'd be gone two nights, we detoured by the dorms to pick up Plum's overnight bag. When she came back out she was carrying what looked like Flora's sports bag rather than her suitcase. She caught my questioning look and told me "Flora helped me pack what I'd need -- she said this would be easier to carry." We dropped it off in my room before heading down for dinner.

There were even more new faces than at breakfast, and except for DeShawn with Flora, nobody else had brought a girl. They were ignoring the curious glances, leaning close and focusing on each other. Plum and I gave them space, taking a table near the window. We didn't linger long -- we finished fast, and headed for my suite, stopping at the desk just long enough to register that I had Plum until Wednesday morning.

Back inside my room, she gave a questioning look "What's the plan, Dave?" The subtext was clear -- she was asking "What do you want me to do? Am I your wife tonight, or your whore?"

I gave her a hug, then pointed to her. "First, strip!" She laughed and obeyed, carefully folding up her bikini outfit and putting it in the sports bag before looking back at me.

I smiled approvingly "We're going the have a great time. Except that you're still 'Plum Chow' we don't need to role-play -- I really did buy the next day and a half of your time. You don't need to pretend to be anything other than yourself -- Plum, who goes by 'Plum Blossom' when she works as stripper in the US. And is having a great time working as a bar girl here."

She gave me an impish grin "I had a great time working as a bar girl today -- but I'm still horny. Can you please help me with that?"

I laughed and pointed at her "How many men did you have this afternoon, Plum?"

She thought for a moment. "3 short times, 5 blowjobs in the bar."

"Impressive, in only four hours -- aren't short-times supposed to be an hour each? And how many times did you come?"

She laughed "I wish! Most of them take less than half an hour. Did you know most of the girls never finish when they're doing short-times -- some don't even want to, but it's mostly because the guys are paying us to get them off, and don't care if we do too? I'm one of the lucky girls, like Flora -- I can get off fast. So I can finish with them, sometimes. Maybe once every 4 or 5 times, unless the guy is trying to get me off or I'm already very excited. Today, none did."

She shrugged, then grinned "I think I get off almost as often when I'm doing a really hot lap dance. Short-times are kind of like that -- they get me excited, but don't do much to relieve it. Blowjobs, too -- you're right, I guess I am an exhibitionist because in some ways they're even more exciting for me: tits out, everyone in the room can see me slide under the table, and if the curtain's not closed they see me with a mouth full of cock."

I shook my head and laughed at her "You're like the Energizer bunny, aren't you? You just never stop. I promise I'll help you get off tonight, then. But let's make sure we're ready for tomorrow morning before we start playing."

She shrugged. "I've packed everything Flora said I'd need in the gym bag. She also passed on a lot of the gossip about what it's like." She paused for a moment, then went on "Did you know that there's a custom that all the staff guys have when they book an island? They usually have their girls naked as soon as the boat's left the resort, and offer them to the boatmen as a tip. And she said that Jim has a reputation -- he tries to give the girls a good time, but if he goes by himself with one girl he does his best to wear her out. If he goes with friends, they swap the girls around and take terms gang banging them all. Is that what you have in mind for me?" She sounded curious, and slightly hopeful.

"Two men isn't a gang bang, Plum. But yes, I do plan to share you with Jim. And watch while he uses you, and have both of us use your sexy little body at the same time. You're going to spend most of the next day and a half naked, indoors and out. And we'll use you however we want, whenever we feel like it." Plum licked her lips and shifted her weight slightly, subtly rubbing her thighs together.

I cupped her face in my hands and gave her a deep kiss. "Plum, I love you. When we planned this trip was mostly for you. But now that I know that you're enjoying yourself, and I'm not worried about you having regrets, I can be a little greedy too. Do things I like. You know what some of the men call the girls here? Little Brown Fucking Machines, LBFMs. I love the idea of having my own personal little Chinese slut whore wife, my own personal LBFM, to show off and share. And I think you love it too." She blushed but gave a firm nod.

"You told me how the staff guys all use their girls as tips for the boatmen? Would you like me to offer you?" I was certain she did -- but I wanted her to admit it.

She knew it, too. "Yes! Since you made me say it -- yes. It turns me on to have you order me to give them a blowjob or bend over for them, then stand there watching as they fuck me. It turns me on a lot."

I swatted her bottom "Then that's what we'll do. It turns me on a lot to think about it, too. Giving you to a couple of horny boatmen as a tip, and having a front-row seat to watch them take turns fucking you silly. Make a video of it, maybe."

"Dave." Suddenly, she sounded tentative. "Don't you get jealous when you see me with other guys?"

Guilt? Doubt? Fear I didn't mind because I didn't care? I gave her my best answer. "Yes, it does, a little. Every single time. But it turns me on, too. I don't think you're 'cheating' on me here, as long as you stay within the limits we set together. But if you ever really cheat -- do something we haven't discussed and agreed to, or lie to me, or do something I told you I did not want you to, or disrespect me in favor of one of your lovers -- I will be very jealous. And unless you manage a really convincing proof you're sorry and will never do it again, we won't be doing this together, ever again. We can only do this if I can absolutely trust you. As weird as it may sound, loyalty is my number one requirement from you."

I gave it a couple of beats before continuing. "But I also think it's my number one obligation to you -- I need to watch over you, protect you, and never put anyone else ahead of you. You need to be able to absolutely trust me, as well."

"Dave? I feel the same way. I may be a slut and a whore, but I'm your slut and whore. Your LBFM. Only yours. And I love you." She paused and laughed "I asked because yesterday I realized that you've seen me dancing here and at home, giving blowjobs in the bar, on video in the private rooms here, and with Jim that first day -- but I'd never seen you with any other woman before. And when I first saw you with Flora last night, I was so jealous for a moment - 'Hey, that's my man.' Like I hadn't been fucking or sucking anyone who had the price. Isn't that crazy?"

I hugged her. "No, it's human. Normal. We're both pretty weird people, but that doesn't mean we can't have 'normal' reactions to things sometimes. We'd be even weirder if we didn't. And now you know how I feel, a little." I held her for a moment longer "Now, any more of those 'Susan' questions?" She smiled and shook her head 'no'.

I smile back "Good! Are you still feeling horny?" I got an enthusiastic nod in response. "First go to the bathroom -- use it, clean up if you need it, then come back. Bring a small towel with you."

She was fast but thorough -- I heard the toilet flush and the shower run briefly before she came back out, obediently carrying the towel I'd requested. She smiled when she saw that I'd also undressed, but it faded and she bit her lip when she saw I'd laid out the leather wrist and ankle cuffs along with an assortment of straps.

I immediately reassured her "No punishment, no pain. Just some fun for both of us, and lots of orgasms for you. And I'll release you when we're done, and hold you all night." She melted against me when I pulled her into a full-body hug and kiss, her tongue dueling with mine. And obediently helped me fasten the cuffs on her wrists and ankles before being led to the bed.

I stepped back to admire her. I'd pulled the cover and top sheet down, and put the towel over a small pillow in the middle of the bed before having her lay down with it underneath her hips. I'd fastened straps to the tie points at the corners of the bed frame before attaching them to the D rings on her cuffs and pulling them taut. She was spread helpless and open for my pleasure on the bed, with no more than a couple of inches play in any direction. And very wet -- I could easily slip a questing finger inside to hook up and rub her G spot for a moment. I moved to where she could see me easily before sliding it into my mouth to taste.

"Comfortable? Would you like a ball gag or blindfold before we start? And how many times do you think you can come for me tonight?" She smiled at me and rolled her hips slightly.

Javahead
Javahead
141 Followers