Plum Blossoms - Full Bloom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside, it was bright and clear, with only a few faint wisps of clouds. It promised to be a hot day -- even the night time low temperatures had been comfortably warm with bare skin. Plum did a businesslike job of applying the sunscreen, except for her impish smile as she applied an extra coat to my rapidly re-hardening cock. I was equally businesslike as I applied a thorough coat to her body in turn, though I did return the tease by tweaking her nipples and cupping her vulva as I worked.

When I finished, her golden brown body had an almost metallic sheen, glistening like a lovely bronze statue; resemblance that increased when she took a pose like the goddess of victory, with hands held wide spread up and forward, her chest thrown out her by her arched back. It was a pose that made her small firm breasts and out-thrust spikes of nipples more prominent; she chuckled as my cock rose and hardened noticeably in response.

"Hold that pose!" Only after I had pictures from several different angles did I let her relax. We heard applause from below -- she responded to the lone guest in the pool area with a blown kiss before following me back inside.

ooOoo

We still had nearly an hour before we needed to head down to meet Jim, and our bags were sitting by the door. Neither of us had dressed yet, and Plum was frowning critically at her image in the wall mirror.

She turned to me, looking suddenly shy; her voice sounded hesitant as she asked "Dave? Would it be all right with you if I get more tattoos?"

I kept my voice gentle as I responded. "It's your body, Plum. Though I hope you'll let me have some input, and avoid anything I really hate."

She sounded almost shocked "Of course, Dave. You'll always have the final decision. Though I hope you don't want me to tattoo 'WHORE' above my vulva like you used to threaten -- or across my forehead."

The calm acceptance in her voice shook me, but I kept my tone calm and level as I replied. "Certainly not something on your forehead, Plum! I just want it to be something well done that we can both enjoy, and not something that will cause you problems or embarrassment down the road. So please, nothing like some of the bar girls here -- I told you about Flordeliza, didn't I? Lovely girl, really bad tattoos?"

She smiled and nodded "I've seen her nude. I know what you mean."

That sidetracked me for a moment. "You've seen her nude? When? Did someone get both of you for a long time?"

She shook her head and giggled. "Nothing like that. You've never been past the lobby of the dorms -- our rooms are comfortable, but just big enough for a bed, a dresser, and a small closet. No private baths -- each floor has a group bathroom facility with a big open shower like a high school locker room. So I've seen all the girls on my floor nude. And you're right -- she's a lovely girl, but her tattoos are really, really bad. So what limits would you set?"

I thought a moment. "First off, it should be at least as well done as your Plum Blossom tattoo -- find a good artist, OK? I'd prefer nothing on most of your chest or abdomen. I could live with something like Flora's shooting stars, as long as it didn't go beyond the outer breast. Or a well-done tramp stamp - just make sure it's something you won't mind explaining to our kids someday."

Suddenly, I had my arms full of a crying girl. I held her, patting her back until she finally cried herself out. The face she turned up towards me was tear-streaked, runny-nosed -- and incandescently happy. Her voice was thick. "You really do love me. You really still want to have children with me. I wasn't sure if you'd want to, after this."

I gave her a fierce kiss before replying. "Of course I do, silly girl. But not now -- maybe in a few more years. And I won't let you play like this while we're having them -- our children will be mine and yours, and only mine and yours."

The tears were still falling, but she was smiling. "Of course they'll be yours. Do a DNA test when they're born if you like -- I want you to, just so you'll be sure. I promise that I'll only fuck anyone else with your permission and approval. And never when we're trying for children unless you order me to."

I grinned and gave her bottom a light swat. "I won't share you when we're doing that, not at all. I'll breed you like the randy little slut you are, and fuck your pregnant cunt regularly until you're ready to pop, then play with your milky breasts and use your mouth until your body is ready for me again." Not at all romantic, but I'd gauged my audience correctly -- she was almost purring with satisfaction as I helped her wash her face.

ooOoo

Her idea of clothes for the trip was extremely minimal -- her bikini bottoms, with a short beach robe like Flora had worn over it, though she'd belted it closed so her breasts weren't on display. And a pair of sandals. She gave me an innocent look in response to my raised eyebrow. "What? I thought this was better than wearing a bikini top into the buffet. And it'll all be coming off as soon as we're on the water, so why wear more?" I grinned and picked up our bags to lead the way downstairs..

Jim met us outside the buffet -- like me, he was wearing board shorts and a loose tropical shirt. Plum had been right -- Flora was standing next to him, wearing a light sundress, though from the way her breasts swayed as she moved I suspected that it was all she was wearing. The girls hugged each other and exchanged an unhurried kiss. I raised an eyebrow at Jim. "I thought the two would get along well," he said blandly. He picked up the pair of bags sitting beside him and headed for a booth.

We all put away a good breakfast -- like me, everyone took several helpings of the tropical fruit -- and several cups of coffee each before leaving. Even so, we reached the dock before 10 AM.

The boat we were heading for was different than I'd expected -- not a cabin cruiser but a sort of working-boat version of a trimaran with a pallet of supplies already loaded on the rear deck, behind the central sun canopy. A couple of near-duplicates were further down the dock. Jim waved a hand. "Banca boats -- you'll see them all over the Philippines. Ours are fiberglass and have decent marine engines, but the design is pretty traditional here. And it's easy to get crews." He paused; oddly for Jim, he seemed embarrassed. "Um, about that, I forgot to tell you we have a tradition on how to tip the boat crews..."

I let him off the hook. "I know -- Flora told Sally. It's traditional to thank them for the ride by offering them a ride on your girl. Which is the reason you always pay the group fee, even if you're going out with only the two of you. Relax. Unless you insist Sally do it, Plum will be the tip. She's been looking forward to it."

He looked relieved. "Thanks -- I just realized it might come as a shock. But the girls we chose usually enjoy it. And if Plum's the tip going out Sally will be the tip coming back in. Wouldn't want to disappoint her -- she thought she'd get to do it both ways." She smiled and mimed a swing at him, but didn't deny it.

ooOoo

As we stepped on board, two men greeted us politely and grinned at the girls. The older of them -- the captain, I thought - called something in Tagalog to Sally in a teasing tone. She shook her head and pointed to Plum as she gave an equally teasing sounding response that had them both laughing. As we took our seats, she leaned forward and whispered "He asked me if I was ready for a good fuck. I told him that Plum was -- but she has very high standards, so she's bound to be disappointed." Plum grinned and nodded emphatically.

We took facing seats under the sun canopy as they cast off. It took a few minutes to get out of the harbor and into open water. Though I could see several small islands in the distance, none of them seemed terribly close. As the boat picked up speed, Jim raised his voice to be heard over the roar of the motor "We're heading for the furthest island -- it has the most privacy! It'll take about an hour to get there."

As he spoke, Sally was pulling her sundress over her head -- as I'd suspected, it was all she was wearing. Plum rapidly followed suit, shrugging off the beach wrap and rolling up her bikini bottoms inside it before putting both into her bag. The two posed side by side for a moment before sitting back down, apparently enjoying having effortlessly captured our attention.

Though both crewmen were openly ogling the girls, the captain was steering, so the younger-looking deck hand approached us first, smiling eagerly but looking a little unsure of himself. Jim raised his voice again "My friend Dave thought you'd enjoy trying Plum, here. Please show her a good time." She stood and smiled.

He smiled back at her, but thanked me, not her. I suppose it made sense -- I was the tipper, she was just a whore earning her money. Knowing Plum's kinks, it probably gave her a bit more of a thrill.

He helped Plum to her feet, then led her to the nearest railing. They spoke briefly, before she went gracefully to her knees, reaching out to unbutton and lower his shorts, revealing a sturdy-looking erection. She smiled with anticipation, then leaned forward to suck his cock into her mouth, giving a couple of bobs of her head before letting it slip from her lips again -- well-practiced by now, she'd managed to roll a condom in place.

I could feel my body responding as I watched -- though I'd felt a momentary pang of jealousy it was overwhelmed by my eagerness to see Plum in action. I realized that except for the first day in Manila I'd never seen her with someone else except in video. Now I'd just willingly passed her over, like a party favor -- and she was eager to show off for me.

He pulled Plum to her feet, then bent her over the rail, her upper body hanging out over the water. She let the rail support her weight as her hands reached back to hold herself open for him. He wasn't a tall man; even without heels, her pussy was the correct height for him to slide his cock head in place. Rolling with the motion of the boat, he forced himself fully within her and began to thrust. He showed great enthusiasm, but little finesse -- though she'd begun to roll her bottom in time with his thrusts, he bellowed and held her hips in place as he buried himself deep within her one last time long before she'd reached her own fulfillment. Plum looked slightly disappointed as she stood back up. Even so, she leaned forward to give him a little kiss on the cheek and whispered something in his ear; he laughed and lightly swatted her bottom, then waved her back in our direction as he began to put himself back together.

Sally gave her a sympathetic look as she rejoined us, then leaned forward to tell her "Don't worry -- the captain's a lot better."

We had to wait a few more minutes to find out. He didn't call the other man up to take over until we'd passed between a couple of nearer islands and were on a straight course to our destination. Finally, though, he was free. At least a decade older than his crewman, he seemed much more self-assured as he approached us, if just as eager.

Showing better manners, he made a point of thanking both Plum and myself -- me for being willing to share such a prize, Plum for her willingness to share herself. It had an effect -- Plum looked nearly as eager as he did as he led her away.

Unlike the younger man, he didn't lead her far. At the front of the canopy area, there was a raised bench with a padded top. He didn't lay her down immediately; instead, he pulled Plum in for an unhurried kiss, cupping a bare buttock with one hand as the other held her head firmly in place. She nodded happily after he murmured something in her ear, letting him position her on her back with her buttocks near the bench's edge. With a bright smile, she pulled her knees up and back, using her arms to hold them wide and open.

The reason for her smile was obvious -- rather than preparing to mount her, he leaned forward to eat Plum's exposed pussy. He took his time, slowing down whenever she seemed too frantic, but he took her near her peak before he rose and unbuttoned his pants, rolling a condom on a cock that seemed longer, if possibly thinner, than his crewman's.

With Plum continuing to hold herself open for him, we had an excellent view as he slowly slid his cock into her dripping pink tunnel. She moaned slightly when he began to slide it back out, then suddenly drove it home with more authority. He soon established a regular, unhurried, rhythm, seating himself fully on each thrust then withdrawing most of the way. Plum was moaning continuously now; he'd positioned the thumb of one hand over her clit and was teasing her little pleasure bud. He was in total control of her body, waiting until Plum succumbed to a loud, writhing, orgasm before speeding up his thrusts, driving himself into her suddenly-limp body with increasing urgency until he reached his own peak.

If we hadn't been visibly nearing our destination, I -- and, I suspect, Jim -- might have dropped our own pants to take turns of our own -- I was certainly completely aroused by Plum's performance. Instead, I held back as Plum slid down from the bench, swaying slightly before catching her balance. Rather than leaning forward to kiss her lover's cheek, she seemed to melt her naked body against him as she delivered a slow, deep, kiss. She was smiling as she made her way back to the seat beside me and leaned against my shoulder.

She pitched her voice low enough it wouldn't carry. "Did you enjoy watching me, Dave? Wasn't that better than watching a girl you don't know in a video?"

Plum knew how to punch my buttons -- she knew quite well I'd thoroughly enjoyed watching him take her through her paces. So I punched her right back. "I loved it, Plum. To me, watching you is far better than any porn star. But you enjoyed it just as much. He knew how to please a little whore like you, didn't he? You looked so happy. Should I pimp you out to a porn studio when we get back home?"

Surprisingly, she blushed. But she was smiling as she shook her head "No."