Plumber's Dream

Story Info
Plumber gets more than an eyeful.
1.8k words
4.54
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find it easier to write stories based loosely on events that happened. Of course, they are embellished to give you the reader the most enjoyment.

My name is Josh. I'm a surfer type guy. You know the kind. Tanned, bushy blond hair, blue eyes and fit from hours of paddling in the ocean. I work as a plumber because as much as I love surfing, you can't eat waves.

Today I got an emergency call at a condominium complex on the coast. The owner was a good customer, so I jumped on the call immediately. It seems there was a burst washing machine hose or something upstairs and it was flooding the first-floor dining area. As well as I knew the owner, I did not know the tenants he rented to. I figured they'd be older fuddy duds like him.

Well, I was shocked to say the least when I rang the bell and the door opened revealing a cute young lady in her late twenties wearing nothing but a sheer floor length lingerie robe. I mean it was completely see-through. Trying to avoid the obvious, I looked up at her face. She had her head cocked and a phone cradled to her ear. She, however, was not looking at my face. Instead she stared directly at my faded jeans covered crotch. Her eyes slowly rose, up past my snug white T-shirt until they met mine and then she spoke.

"Yeah, he's cute," the green-eyed brunette announced to the unknown party on the other end of the line.

I'd completely forgotten why I was there as I stood speechless holding the replacement hose in one hand and my tool box in the other. Ending her phone conversation, she took control of the situation by saying, "Are you gonna just stand there, or are you coming in?"

Little did I know the dynamics of our encounter would remain much the same, with her in control. I followed her into the condo, taking advantage of her ahead of me so I could feast my eyes on her glorious completely sheer exposed ass. We entered the dining area and she turned to speak acting oblivious to the fact she was virtually nude. I'm sure she said something as I tore my eyes from this erotic sight and saw in fact there was water everywhere in the dining area.

"There's a laundry room above us and that's where the water is coming from," she said.

I mumbled something incoherent and followed her up the stairs where I was given clear view of her tush and plump shaved pussy from behind. We entered the laundry room, and I assessed the situation. The washing machine had been moved from its intended position, leaving the rubber supply hoses stretched tight. So tight in fact that one had burst. I set the new hose on top of the machine and crouched below the burst connection and attempting to gain control of the situation said, "Well here's the problem, when they moved the machine, they should have put on a longer hose. This one's too short."

With that, she picked up the new hose, and dangled it in front of me. She stroked her tiny hand up and down the hose like she was jacking a cock. And with a sultry voice she inquired, "Will this make it longer?"

Shit, her in control? OK, game on I thought. I mustered courage and stood up with my cock bulging in my jeans, and said, "No it won't, but it will make this longer".

And just as she did at the front door, she stared at my now swollen crotch and said, "When you're finished here, I'll be downstairs." With that she flashed an evil grin, turned, and the nubile nymph walked out of the room.

Normally it takes about five or ten minutes to replace a washing machine hose. This one took two minutes. I gathered my tools and headed downstairs with a rock-hard dick and fuzzy lust in my brain. Hell, I hadn't even asked her name. Maybe she'd already told me. I didn't know, didn't care. I entered the bar area between the dining area and the kitchen to find her sitting at the bar.

She turned and said, "Are you in a hurry or do you have time for a drink?"

Time for a drink? Hell, I'd clear my calendar for two weeks to spend 15 more minutes with this sex goddess. I paused for a moment to clear my head enough to give a coherent response. Before I could say anything, she patted the stool next to her and said, "Have a seat, is a beer OK?"

I nodded my head and took a seat. She turned on her barstool towards me, her green eyes momentarily locking with mine. She put her hand on my thigh for leverage as she stood. For a brief moment, her plump boobs with dark pink eraser sized nipples were just an inch from my face. The temptation to lean in and nibble her nipple was unbearable. As she moved, her hand lingered on my thigh and slid toward my crotch. She spun away and drifted into the kitchen to retrieve a beer. As she did, her seductive perfume wafted through my already overloaded senses.

Again, I was awarded free reign to visually ravage her barely covered naked body as she crouched and stood, bent over, crouched again, then bent and lingered. Thus allowing me the unfettered pleasure of staring at her welcoming cunt. When she returned with the beer and sat down, I could smell her sweet womanly musk as she passed me. She handed me the bottle of beer and sat slightly facing me. Her robe had opened a bit giving me a clear view of her gorgeous, pert tits.

I took a huge swig of the icy cold brew and finally mustered enough courage to ask her what she planned on doing.

She replied, "Nothing."

"Nothing?" I repeated. "You put me in this state and you're not going to do anything?"

She giggled and said, "No silly, we're not going to do anything. I'm engaged. This is my fiancé's place. Now back in the day I would have fucked you brains out. I'm a good girl now."

"Really? You give me a raging hardon and you're not going to do anything about it?"

She replied, "Like I said, back in the day...."

She stared at the ceiling, exhaled heavily and in a low voice said, "I'll give you an example. Three months ago I went to my nephew's graduation. There were two hot guys sitting behind me in the bleachers. They flirted, I flirted. We got a motel room, and I fucked them all night long." She looked at me again with that slightly evil grin.

"Well," I said, "The least you can do is blow me."

"Nope, I'm a good girl now."

Getting desperate I pleaded, "Jack me off?"

"Nope, I'm a good girl now."

I couldn't believe my ears. This nearly naked vixen was telling me I missed the boat by a few weeks? I stared directly at her now exposed, naked tits on full display and said, "Well you're not a completely good girl."

Smiling that naughty grin she guzzled her nearly full glass of Gin n Tonic. It was only 11:30 in the morning, and I could a see a little glaze in her eyes. She climbed off her stool. This time using my leg as leverage to steady herself, she really grabbed my inner thigh and gave me a peck on the cheek. As she made her way back to the kitchen, she didn't seem to mind that the sheer robe had completely opened. Nor did it seem to bother her that her bare pussy and bare tits were on display. She poured herself another drink and spun facing me and did a little curtsy.

"Cute." I said, staring blatantly at her somewhat opened bald pussy.

She returned to her stool, drink in one hand and the other brushing my leg, this time 'accidentally' toughing my cock. She sat on her stool, sipping her G n T, her robe now off her shoulders and wide open. I stared at her nakedness, and when I looked up at her our eyes met and she inquired, "like what you see?"

"Hell yeah!" I replied.

Taking a huge gulp she grinned and slurred, "I'll bet you're a good kisser."

"I haven't had any complaints" I replied, knowing damn well the ladies get hot when we do the dance of tongues.

With that, she slammed her glass down on the bar. She swung off her stool, stood facing me, threw one leg over my lap and sat. She giggled, took my face in her hands and with her green eyes half closed, she planted a deep kiss on my lips.

I don't know if it was the one beer buzz, or the constant state of arousal I was in, but I returned her kiss as passionately and forcefully as I could. As we did the dance of lust with our tongues, she ground her bare pussy on to my rock-hard cock. My hands traveled from behind her head, down her smooth back, and onto her firm bare ass. I clutched one cheek in each hand and helped her grind herself on me.

"Fuck it, FUCK IT!" she cried into my mouth.

I felt her reach between us and begin unbuttoning my jeans. Without ever breaking the kiss, she pulled out my cock, and stroked it like she did with the hose. She moaned into my mouth, rose up and sat down taking my seven inches to the hilt up her juicy cunt. She threw her head back and glared deep into my eyes and ground her pussy against me. I let go of one ass cheek and grabbed her tit, squeezing it and twisting her nipple.

She looked at me and with a bit of a smirk, and a with bit of a growl she uttered, "I'm such a whore, I'm such a fucking cock whore!"

I grinned back and let her ride me for all it was worth. Her juices soaked the front of my jeans. Between the incessant cock teasing and sensual overload of this sexy goddess, I found myself too soon on the verge. I exploded inside her soaking wet cunt. When I finished cumming, I lifted her off me and set her down on her stool.

I put my wet dick back in my pants, took the last swig of my beer, picked up my tools and said, "You're not a whore. Whores charge for sex. I'm billing the owner."

With that I thanked her for the beer and let myself out. The last I saw of her she was sitting at the bar, shaking her head, with that evil smirk. Her fiancé was in for a hell of a surprise.

Epilogue.

As I walked to my truck, I tugged at the crotch of my jeans to free up my wet cock. (you guys know what I'm talking about.) Passing me as I looked up, the housewife next door (also a customer) gave me that "I know what you just did look."             

This is my first submission to Literotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

But go easy on me.