Pluribus: Icebreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost done with all that on early Friday evening when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. It was Tally, and I was surprised to see her in human-style clothing. I'd only ever seen her in her pink, gauzy Tippan robes. She was wearing a pale pink button-up blouse over a white pleated skirt, with white sneakers. She looked really good. I'd gotten to know her a little bit in the last couple of days, and she was a really sweet girl. I was beginning to think I'd like to ask her out. That's part of why her suggestion for the evening was so surprising.

"Marc?"

"Hey, Tally, what's up?"

She walked in and sat on my bed, legs crossed at the ankles. "I...um, I wanted to have a party-thing, with the roommates." I only just then noticed her biting her lip and fidgeting. "Are you free, tonight? To do something with us?"

That sounded really nice. I'd wanted to spend more time with my roommates anyway. They all seemed really nice, even Nalissa, despite her bluntness. "Yeah, I'm just finishing up here. Are we going somewhere or staying in?"

Tally lit up. "Really?! That's great! Um, we were thinking of staying in."

Her nerves seemed to come back when she told me we were staying in, but I let it go. "That sounds great. Do you need me to go pick up anything?"

Tally shook her head. "No, but, um, I wanted to tell you what we're going to do..."

"Okay..."

Tally had been speaking slowly, but now she sped up, trying to get it all out at once. "Well, I thought it would be nice to do an icebreaker kind of thing, since none of us really know each other, and maybe doing something a little bit awkward together would help us get comfortable and ever since I read about it I've wanted to try it so I asked everyone else and they're all okay with it but if you're not okay with it then we won't do it but I was hoping you'd be okay with playing strip poker. Whoo!"

Tally took some deep breaths while I processed her speech. "Strip poker?"

"Yeeeaaahh..." She bit her lip and looked up at me in the cutest expression. "Is that weird? When I read about it it said it was a human game, and I thought that it wouldn't be weird but we don't have to do it if you don't want to."

I held up my hands in surrender. "No, I'm just surprised you want to. For me, it sounds like a dream! Strip poker with a bunch of pretty girls? I'm in. I'm just surprised you all want to play with me! Especially you, Tally. Isn't nudity just not a big deal to malorcs?"

Her cheeks blued. "I don't know...in Tippany some of the deepmen walked around naked, but most of us kept our clothes on except at the spas. Mostly, though, I've never seen a hu--um, a human or a lith or a stevan or a wulk naked. I...I'm curious."

That made sense. Alien biology was almost as interesting as alien culture. Being a horny young man wasn't the only reason I was excited about it, too. I leaned in and smiled at the blue-skinned girl. "I am too."

Tally smiled back. "I had a good feeling about you, you know?"

My smile got wider. "Yeah?"

"As soon as you walked in...um, we're getting everything ready out there. You'll need to wear five items of clothing, so we all start with the same number."

She stood up to leave, and I turned back to my workstation with new motivation to get my work done. "Okay, give me ten minutes to finish up and I'll be right out."

I finished in eight, but it felt like twenty. I looked at my outfit. I was technically wearing five items already: a tee and jeans, with boxers and a pair of socks. That felt like a bit of a cop-out, though. I quickly switched out my gray tee for a white one, and buttoned up an oxford over it, followed by a light jacket. I took off my socks to make it five. I wasn't sure why that seemed like a better choice, but it did.

I opened my door and walked out into the living area. The low table that usually sat in the middle of the rug had been moved under the screen. Nalissa and Snowfall were sitting on the rug. Well, technically neither of them were sitting. Nalissa was coiled up and resting against her tail. Snowfall's Vessel was sitting. It was strange seeing a Vessel wearing what looked to me like human style clothing: a jacket and tee on top of khaki pants. The large creature's ape-like body looked out of place, almost like they were playing dress-up. I couldn't see what they were wearing underneath. I wondered if Snowfall themselves was comfortable under multiple layers of clothing. Nalissa was wearing a dress specially designed for liths that left her left breast exposed, under an open jacket. Below that I could see the skirt of her dress covered only the top of her long, thick tail. I must have been caught looking because Nalissa winked one of her reptilian eyes at me.

Gevna flew past me carrying a pair of drinks. She had on a strappy black halter top, probably because the style didn't get in the way of her wings. She also had on a black skirt over black leggings that were probably supposed to be mid-calf, but went all the way down to the short woman's ankles. Talipo followed closely behind her, carrying another two drinks.

I started walking over toward the rug when Tally gestured behind me. "Chekuar, this is Marc. Marc, Chekuar."

I turned, jumping when I saw how closely our new roommate was standing behind me. She was a few inches taller than me, with light brown dreadlocks loosely tied in a ponytail behind her head. There was a tinge of green to her hair, both coming out of her head and on her wrists and ankles. It almost looked like she was wearing bracers and shinguards made of hair over her bronze skin. What she was actually wearing were a pair of dark brown pants and a green sleeveless shirt. Both of them clung tightly to her body. Her lower hands were carrying a couple snack bowls, and each of her upper hands carried a bottle of beer. I knew that in addition to her four arms, the wulk had four breasts under that green shirt, and I was hoping to see them at some point during the game.

"Oh, nice to meet you, Chekuar! When did you get in?"

She paused, long enough that it wasn't clear she'd heard me. Luckily, I knew to expect that from wulks. I just kept eye contact with her middle pair of eyes, which was not as easy as it sounds, with her extra eye on each side of her head scanning the room.

Suddenly, almost too fast for my eyes to follow, she thrust a beer toward me. I was glad it was in a bottle, because anything else probably would have spilled. "Two and a half hours ago. Nice to meet you Marc."

Her face went from totally blank to a warm smile and back again. If I hadn't been looking I would've missed it. I took the beer with a mental shrug.

"Thank you."

"You are welcome."

I walked over to the rug, eyes wide at the interaction I'd just been a part of. Nalissa was smirking at me, but no one else seemed to notice.

Gevna had handed Snowfall her drink and sat down, folding her wings behind her. "Ah, the mysterious human emerges from his cave!"

The smile on her face made me pretty confident she was teasing, but I answered anyway. "Sorry, I had a lot of work to catch up on from while I was in transit. They wanted it done by today. I'm usually not such a recluse, I promise."

Nalissa's smile was a bit more predatory. "We'll hold you to that, human."

Talipo smiled at me. "She's not wrong, Marc. None of us know anyone else here. We should stick together."

I chuckled, holding my hands up in defeat. "No arguments from me." Chekuar sat down smoothly and silently next to me, completing the circle. "So, Tally, what are we playing? Hold 'Em?"

The malorc blinked. "Teezass Hold Them? That's what I was thinking."

I laughed at her mispronunciation. It was cute, and I was sure she didn't intend the double entendre. "Does everyone know how to play?"

Tally nodded, her cheeks blue. "We played a couple of practice hands while you were finishing up, but I haven't gone over the special rules yet."

Nalissa's upper body swayed back and forth in what was probably a gesture that meant something to liths, while Snowfall's voice came out of their necklace-speaker.

"Question: Rules for Clothing Removal."

Talipo's giggle was musical. "Yes, Snowfall. So, I was thinking we flip over three cards without any betting, and after that everyone can either fold or bet some number of items of clothing, truths, like personal questions, or dares. The winner of the hand gets to choose the clothing that gets lost, and even remove it themselves, and they get to ask the questions and decide the dares. If you're naked you can call the clothing bets for free. What do you all think of that?"

It sounded interesting. I was in! I nodded along with the rest of the group. Gevna voiced her agreement. "That sounds exciting!"

I took a sip of my beer. I couldn't believe we were actually going to do this! I'd never even seen a female human naked, at least not in person, and now I was playing strip poker with four hot female aliens, plus Snowfall. Doing this with other humans was the kind of thing I'd heard stories of much cooler people than myself doing, but the thought of playing this kind of intimate, playful, sexual game with aliens had never occurred to me. Tally's cheeks were pretty blue, and Gevna was nervously fidgeting, but I couldn't read the others. Were they as nervous as I was?

Tally dealt the first hand, and I looked at my cards: five of diamonds and queen of clubs. There was another five in the flop, but nothing else promising.

Nalissa bet first, since she was to Tally's left. "One item of clothing."

Snowfall folded, and Chekuar called. I called, too. Gevna and Tally folded. Nalissa looked confident, but I could afford to lose my jacket. It was warm in here anyway. No one raised after the turn or the river. I guess we were all getting our feet wet. We flipped our cards, and Nalissa won with a pair of tens. I started to unzip my jacket when Nalissa stopped me, teeth showing in a triumphant smile. "No, no, no, you two. I won. I get to take your clothes off."

I had forgotten about that. Of course Nalissa hadn't. I wasn't sure how serious her flirting was, but it had been consistent since I moved in. She raised her body up on her long, powerful tail, and slithered over to me. "Stand up, Marc." I stood. She was noticeably taller than me when she raised up on her tail. She grabbed my waistband like she was going to take off my pants. I hadn't expected that, and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. Luckily, she paused and then unzipped my jacket. "No, it'll be sweeter later if I wait." I had to concentrate not to react to her scaly, clawed hands taking my jacket off, or her huge, exposed breast right in front of me.

After she was done with me, "for now," according to her, she lifted Chekuar's sleeveless shirt over her head. The wulk had two bras underneath, covering her four breasts. They looked like green sports bras. I couldn't see any cleavage, but I could see the shape of her boobs. I was impressed, both with said boobs and with her sexy, toned abs.

Nalissa did a little dance on the way back to her seat, the shuffled and dealt the next hand. I had nothing. Snowfall started the round of betting.

"My bet: One Truth."

Nalissa didn't like Snowfall's bet. "Lame!"

"Question: my bet: lame."

"Yeah, it's lame, Snowfall! We're trying to get people naked, here!"

Tally jumped in. "They can bet what they want. If you don't like it, raise it."

"Oh, I will."

Gevna was the only one to call before Nalissa raised it one item of clothing. I was a little surprised that she didn't raise it more. Once all the cards were out, Nalissa had won again. She took off Snowfall's jacket, and then asked Gevna to stand. The lith had to nearly lay down on her belly to get low enough to reach under the stevan's skirt and pull down her leggings. It was the most that had been revealed so far, but her skirt was still pretty modest on her tiny frame. Gevna's legs were very short, but proportional to a human woman that might be described as voluptuous. Her plump thighs led down to her uniquely stevan feet, four-toed with the long toes taking up most of the length of the foot.

Gevna sat back down, and Nalissa asked the same question for both of them. "What do you want to happen tonight? What do you hope this game leads to?"

Tally interrupted. "Is that two questions?"

Nalissa shook her head. "To me, the second one was a clarification."

Tally inclined her head to think. "Hmmm, I'll allow it," she concluded with a smirk.

"Cave-dwelling twerp," Nalissa teased.

Gevna answered first, despite her clear nerves. "I, um, I want to have some shared stories with my roommates."

Nalissa wanted more. "What kind of stories?"

Tally was on it, though. "Enh! No follow-ups! Save it for the next Truth."

Nalissa let out a low hiss that I assumed was some blend of frustration and resignation. She liked Snowfall's answer better.

"I Want: Winning the Game."

Most of us laughed, but it was hard to hear anyone else over Nalissa's loud guffaw. "Ha! A sibill after my own heart! Great answer!"

It was time for the third hand, and it felt like we were just getting warmed up. Snowfall shuffled and dealt. Unsurprisingly, I had nothing. Jack high. Tally and Nalissa were the only two who didn't fold.

At first, it was just for an item of clothing, but Nalissa must have been feeling confident after two wins, so she raised it a dare. I was a little surprised that Tally called. I knew she must've had a good hand. They both had two pairs, but Tally's were higher. She took off Nalissa's jacket, and then she walked over to me. She knelt next to me and whispered in my ear.

"What's that human thing with the alcohol where you have to lick salt?"

Her lips were almost touching my ear. Couple that with what I thought she was suggesting, and I was starting to tent my pants. "Umm, you mean tequila? You're supposed to do it with salt and lime wedges, and she's supposed to hold the lime in her mouth so it turns into a kiss."

"Yesss," she whispered a bit too loudly in my ear. "We have those. Will you help me get enough for everyone to have one?"

I hunched over as I stood up and walked into the kitchen, not ready to show myself off. Tally and I worked quickly while everyone else eagerly anticipated the dare. We walked back in with the supplies to curious looks from the group.

Tally explained. "Okay, Nalissa, everyone is going to do..." She looked at me for confirmation, and I helped her remember the term. "tequila shots by licking salt off your nipple and then sucking on the lime wedge in your mouth."

She liked that. "Oh, fuck yes."

"Marc will go first to show us how it's done."

We had not discussed that. I hadn't actually ever taken a tequila shot this way before! I only knew about it because it was so culturally pervasive. I had also never sucked a woman's nipple. Tally must have seen the fear on my face.

"Please, Marc?"

Oh shit. I couldn't say no to those huge purple eyes. I walked over to Nalissa and knelt next to her.

"What are you waiting for, boy? Show us how it's done," Nalissa prodded.

"I didn't think about this, but for the first one we have to get your nipple wet or the salt won't stick. I can go get a cup of water."

"Oh come on, you're going to have your mouth on it anyway, just use your spit."

"Oh, ummm"

"Don't take all day, Marc. Just grow some ridges and suck my nipple already. Don't make me grab you by the neck and shove your face into my tit. Come on!" She was smiling, but I could tell she was also legitimately impatient. It was enough for me to figure out what "grow some ridges" meant from context.

I leaned in closer to her one exposed breast. This close, I could see how beautiful the small, smooth lime green scales actually were. The fit together so closely, I could see them slide against each other as Nalissa's chest rose and fell with each breath. The emerald green of her nipple was a beautiful contrast. I pressed my lips around the areola and felt her large, stiff nipple with my tongue. I heard Nalissa moan and felt her body vibrate with the sound. I slathered her with my saliva, coating her nipple as well as I could. I pulled away, reluctantly, with an audible plop as her nipple slipped out of my mouth.

Nalissa missed my lips, too. "Mmm, I like this game, Tally. Good choice."

I held up the little dish we'd filled with salt. "Um, can you lean forward and dip your nipple in here?"

The lith stuck out her lip in a pout. "You mean you're not going to rub it on? Well, at least use your hand to guide it in. Maybe squeeze a bit to get it in better?"

The dish really wasn't small enough for her nipple to need guiding in, but I think she knew that. I squeezed her tit, fascinated by the soft, yielding flesh, and the subtle texture of the scales. When I pulled the salt dish away, her dark green nipple was covered in a thick dusting of salt and my pants were starting to tent.

I gently laid the lime wedge between her lips. That was the part that scared me the most. I knew liths didn't have fangs, but I was having trouble believing it. She just looked so much like some snake-human hybrid! I decided just to fake some confidence. "Alright, everyone, it goes salt, shot, lime, okay?"

The group nodded along, transfixed by what was about to happen. Nalissa thrust her chest out toward my face. I couldn't believe what I was about to do. As scary as Nalissa was, she was also obscenely hot. Even if I hadn't been into aliens, I would have appreciated her large, round breasts and tight, lined abs. Even her arms and shoulders, despite the bulging muscle, were undeniably feminine. The fact that the first breast I had ever touched was scaly and green didn't change the fact that it was still the first breast I had ever touched, and I was about to suck that nipple for the second time.

I leaned in, pressing my lips to her areola, and flicked my tongue back and forth over her nipple. I moaned into her soft titflesh, and sucked all the salt off I could get. I pulled away, downed my tequila, and sealed my lips to hers. I had never kissed a human, but it was hard to imagine it being much better than kissing Nalissa. Her lips were full and soft; I couldn't even feel the texture of her scales. I flipped the lime wedge into my mouth with my tongue, and then sent my tongue back into Nalissa's mouth. It was warm, and soft, and her own arousal and excitement were obvious enough for even an alien virgin like me to pick up on. Her tongue must've been longer and thinner than a human's, because she wrapped it around mine in a short spiral, squeezing the muscle in her mouth. It was a very good kiss.

I let our lips part, and Nalissa pulled my head to the side to whisper in my ear. "Imagine that tongue on your cock."

I did, and I swear I almost came in my pants.

Tally might have noticed. "That was so hot."

"Snowfall: Aroused."

Gevna was already flying over. "Me next!"

I sat down in her spot for a moment and leaned over to Tally so I could speak softly. "That got pretty heavy, and it's pretty early in the game. Are you sure everyone's okay with it?"

She made an incredulous face. "Do they look like they have reservations?"

They didn't. "Fair enough."

"Are you okay with this? I know humans can be weird sometimes about nudity and sex."

"No, I...I don't have a problem with it. I'm excited about it. I just don't know what I expected, you know?"

Tally had seemed so demure until tonight, so I was surprised when she put her hand pretty high up on my thigh. "Are you going to be okay when this goes further?"

How far was she planning on this going? Were we going to have an orgy in the living room? "I think I can be okay with that."

She looked skeptical. "Let me put it another way," she said, blushing. "Is there anyone here you're not attracted to, sexually?"