Pluribus: Icebreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never heard anyone talking about wanting to have sex with me at all before, much less so brazenly. I was about to protest, or...not exactly protest, but express some shock, but the girls answered before I could think of what to say.

"Yeah. I've always wanted to fuck an alien, and he's cute and sweet." I shouldn't have been so surprised that Gevna would also be blasé about fucking me, not after everything she'd said so far, but I was.

"Y...yeah..." Tally was much more demure, her cheeks bright blue and her watery, lavender eyes downcast. I wasn't sure I wanted to be...intimate with her, like this. I mean, I definitely wanted to have sex with Tally, but I wondered if doing it in a strip poker game with our roommates would cheapen it, somehow. It just seemed...out of place. If she wanted to, though, I would cave. Immediately. I knew that much about myself.

I was relieved when Chekuar said no. "I am sated." She didn't offer any more explanation than that, and no one felt compelled to ask.

With that settled, Nalissa laid out her idea. "I think we should play one more hand, just the three of us. Winner goes first, loser goes last. Yeah?"

Gevna and Tally agreed, and that was how I ended up watching three women who were going to have sex with me, play poker just to figure out who would ride my cock first. I was so glad I moved.

There was no betting this time, just cards being revealed, but I was tense. Tally lost, which I wasn't sure how I felt about, and Nalissa won, which I also wasn't sure how I felt about, but for different reasons. The lith was hot, but also intimidating. It didn't help that she immediately started slithering toward me, her tail pushing some cards out of the way and sliding right over others.

"Lie down, human. I'll show you how we fuck in Bosella." I had gathered by now that Bosella was a region on the lith planet of Sillah

I was nervous and excited. Everything we'd done up until that point had been close to the line into sex, dancing with it, but hadn't crossed it. Now, we were diving over. Nalissa was slithering toward me with the express intention of taking my virginity.

I lay back on the carpet, propping my head and shoulders up with my elbows. I was fascinated by Nalissa's body, beyond her cales and tail. She was...I couldn't think of any word other than buff, but she was also still very feminine. Her tits were huge and heavy, but she also lacked the wide shoulders and tapered chest of masculine human bodies. She still looked soft and inviting, despite her rippling muscles and textured scales. She did loom over me, though. Her tail slithered between my legs, her scales warm against my thighs. She lowered her upper body and wrapped her large, soft, cloud hands around my hips, pulling them up off the ground. I bent my knees to hold myself up, but it probably wasn't necessary. She was strong, and she wasn't letting go.

Nalissa looked at my cock with a hungry, but puzzled expression. "It's so different than a male lith's bumps. Let me..."

She slid her glistening pussy against my cock and I hissed at the contact. Her lower lips looked remarkably human in their shape, even with the scales covering everything except the very interior, but they were...harder...stiffer, like they were made of silicone. They rubbed and teased against my boiling flesh. The lith woman lifted my hips, pushing my cock between those rigid folds while she balanced on her tail.

"Oh god, Nalissa." She was tight, and my cock twitched as it passed her lips. She wasn't exactly encouraged by my outburst, though. I guessed she wasn't in the mood for dirty talk.

"Shut up." Her face was twisted in concentration. "I'm trying to...find...the...unh...There!" I felt my cock slip past something even tighter than her opening, and looked down. She was halfway to my base now, but my cock wasn't pointed straight into her body. It was angled up. And, it was apparently working for her.

"OHMYGODDESS, it gets deep! Like a tail but so much thicker!" Nalissa took a moment to get used to the feeling, which was good for me. Otherwise I might've burst already. "Oh, fuck! that's good!"

She pushed me in, maybe another...inch? I felt resistance, and I wasn't all the way inside. I was pretty sure I wasn't that long, but I could barely get more than halfway in Nalissa's pussy. Once she started rocking her lower body up and down, though, I didn't mind at all. It felt like...electricity...pulsing out from my shaft, jolting up and down my body. I was inside a woman! I didn't mind at all that it was a lith, or that I was pretty sure I didn't love her. I liked Nalissa, and as long as Talipo didn't mind her fucking me, I had no complaints.

"Fuck! Damn! He hits the spot! Unh!"

She was so tight that each and every movement took visible effort. Nalissa was grunting and straining every time she pulled my hips up to meet the thick cylinder of muscle that passed for hips on the lith. Still, her entrance crawled over the veiny flesh of my shaft. I wasn't going to last long, but Nalissa's climax was approaching even faster. Her blazing eyes rolled back in her head, and her lips quivered. Apparently my cock was hitting some spot inside her that felt really good.

"Oh, goddess! I'm c--c--cummmmmmming!"

Nalissa convulsed and dropped me to the carpet, lowering herself with me, collapsing her coiled tail over my legs and turning to press her large breasts into my side. I could feel her deep breaths against my ribs as she recovered, but I was still rock-hard.

"Nalissa, that was...that was amazing."

A sibilant chuckle tickled my ears, followed by her narrow, forked tongue. I shivered, which made her moan since I was still halfway inside her. "Human, we can do that anytime. So much better than a set of bumps."

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Gevna kneeling by my head. She looked annoyed, but when she spoke her voice sounded sweet. "Did you cum? I couldn't tell."

I shook my head, smiling at her gray, pretty face. She smiled back, and then slapped Nalissa's tail. "C'mon! Off that cock! We didn't agree on any cuddle time."

Nalissa rolled off, but her entrance gripped me so hard that she lifted my hips off the ground a little bit before my cock popped free to wave back and forth like some obscene flag in the wind.

Gevna apparently thought it looked cold. "Let's get that thing warm before it catches something," she purred. The meter-tall alien tried to straddle my hips, but her legs were really long enough. She gripped the tip of my cock and managed to get the tip inside her before she lost her balance and fell, groaning in what sounded like shock and satisfaction. The fall pushed me up inside her all the way to the base, which was very surprising because I must have been poking almost up into her lungs with how short she was. She didn't look uncomfortable, though. She laughed, a joyful, hearty sound, and sat back, letting the soles of her feet kick against my belly.

"Maybe we should try a different position?"

Nalissa had recovered enough to comment on us. "Damn, Gevna, how did you get him all the way in?"

She shrugged, looking up at the lith with a faux-innocent expression. "He's not [i]that[/i] much bigger than most of the stevans I've been with."

Tally hadn't wrapped her mind around it either. "It looks like he's rearranging your insides!"

Gevna's expression turned devilish, accentuated by her horns, wings, and tail. "Talipo, dear, that's the best part!" Then she turned to me, mischief still on her face. "Now, Marc, why don't you put those strong hands on my ass and turn me whichever way you want and fuck my dripping cunt."

If I hadn't still been hard, Gevna's words would've done the trick. I didn't hesitate to put my hands under her cheeks. Her ass was so exaggeratedly large on her tiny frame that it was probably the same size as a fit, petite human woman's. I couldn't be sure, but it felt [i]right[/i] in my hands. Gevna was so light, I had no trouble lifting her. I lifted her off my cock and stood up. Once I was standing, Gevna reached down and lined me back up with her hole. I lowered her down, feeling her welcoming pussy pull me deeper. The tiny alien put her hands on my arms and spread her wings for balance. Her head barely came up to my chest so I looked down to meet her eyes. She was looking back at me with a challenge in her eyes.

"Fuck me hard, Marc. I can take it."

I really wanted to give her what she wanted, but hers was also only the second pussy I'd ever been inside. "You know I was a virgin until a few minutes ago, right?"

She just smiled and patted my chest, her hand warm and soft against my skin. "I believe in you, buddy. Just believe in yourself, and don't hold back."

I lifted her up by her ass, feeling her pussy grip me both ways. She was tight, but a more comfortable fit than Nalissa, and so wet! Since I'd never had sex with a human, I couldn't compare, but she definitely wetter than Nalissa. I smiled and nodded before picking up the pace.

I wasn't going to last long, after Nalissa, and everything we'd done that evening. Fortunately, it seemed like Gevna was close, too. She weighed almost nothing, and she might've been using her wings to help me lift her, so I just focused on pounding my cock into her hole with as much vigor as I could manage. It was a new experience for me, being so aggressive. If she wasn't so obviously into it I don't think I would've enjoyed it, even with how amazing it felt on my cock to pound into her and feel her flesh slap against mine.

"Fuck yes! Pound my wet cunt, Marc! Fuck my dripping slit!"

The look on her beautiful, demonic face was pure joy, and her purple eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her tits were pressed against my belly, her nipple rubbing against my skin, up and down. Her wings flapped occasionally, sending a breeze circling around us as we strained. I could feel her tail dangling limply against my legs, bouncing off my shins with her bounces.

"Oh, fuck! Marc! Your cock is so good! Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me!

We were both so close, and somehow I held on long enough to her Gevna cry out in bliss and shudder against me. I sped up, jackhammering into her until I finally spent myself inside her tight sheathe. I held her for a moment and then nearly jumped when I felt a hand on my ass and lips on my balls.

I was shocked to look down and see Chekuar sucking at where Gevna and I were joined, her hands simultaneously holding us together and pushing us apart. The four-armed wulk lapped up every drip of cum that fell out of Gevna's purple-gray lower lips. When she was finished, I wasn't the only one looking at her in surprise.

Chekuar just shrugged. "It would have gone to waste."

I didn't have any complaints, so I just shrugged.

With one flap of her wings, Gevna landed on the floor and sat down with a sigh. "Oh, that was [i]good[/i]. Best single dick I've had in a long time."

I smiled at the stevan. "I had fun, too, Gevna."

Before I could say anything else, I saw a blue hand on my chest. Tally pressed herself against my side. She spoke quietly, not really to avoid being heard, but just because the moment called for it. "Hey."

I thought about making some comment about it being her turn, but it didn't seem like the time. I was attracted to Nalissa and Gevna, but I felt...[i]something[/i] for Talipo. She was sweet and fun and she seemed to like me. Plus, she was so pretty, with her tight figure and large, expressive features. All I could say in return was "Hey."

She looked sheepish. "Marc, you look tired, and I want you at your best. Why don't we go...lie down...[i]together[/i]...and maybe in the morning...?"

I smiled. That sounded like a nice way to start off...whatever this was going to be between us. We said our thank yous and our goodbyes, and I held her hand while she led me to my room.

"Your bed's bigger," was her explanation.

We didn't get dressed, sliding under the covers together, her ass pressing against my crotch. Her skin was slightly cooler than mind, which was really nice under the thick blanket and soft sheets. I wasn't sure what to say, after what we'd just done, but hadn't yet done with each other. She seemed happy just to fall asleep in each other's arms for now, but I felt like I should say something.

"Tally, I...I like you..." It may not have been smooth, but it was the truth. I didn't know how I had gotten so lucky, to be naked in bed with a girl I liked, after fucking two of our roommates, and Tally didn't seem bothered in the slightest. I was even pretty sure we were going to have our own session of...fucking didn't sound right, but it also seemed early to call it lovemaking. Whatever it's called, I was pretty sure Tally and I were going to have a lot of fun doing it together in the morning. I couldn't wait.

She turned her head to plant a soft, tender kiss on my lips. "I like you, too, Marc."

I was starting to fall asleep, but I still wanted to talk to her. "So, should we...I mean...do you want to, like, go out? On a date?"

I felt her nod vigorously, and then I heard her sweet little voice. "I mean, yes, please. I had hoped, you know, after what we're going to do in the morning, that it was a given?"

I smiled against the side of her neck, enjoying the feel of her smooth, blue skin. "I just wanted to make sure."

She squeezed my thigh under the blanket. "Good. Now, if you don't mind just holding me while I fall asleep, I want to make sure I have plenty of energy in the morning."

"Oh, okay, yeah, su--" I suddenly remembered what she needed energy for. "Oh! Um, me too, then." I heard a giggle from in front of me on the bed, and then I closed my eyes to try to sleep. I would have been too excited, but luckily our other roommates had worn me out and I quickly drifted off.