Pluribus: Icebreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was impressed. "Ooooh!"

Nalissa seemed only mildly frustrated. "What? Srgh... Alright, what's the dare?"

Gevna made a thinking face, tapping a finger on her chin. "Well, I dare you to sit out the next hand, lay down in the middle of the rug, and we'll use you as our card table."

Nalissa raised one eyebrow. "So I'm going to lay there, and everyone is going to put their cards on me?"

Gevna nodded. "Yup!"

"Alright, that sounds interesting. You gotta take these off first, though," she said, gesturing to her bra and skirt. Gevna hopped over to take them off, running her hands up and down Nalissa's scaly body and giving the rest of us a bit of a show. I could imagine those being my fingers, or Gevna's fingers doing that to me. Either way it was a turn on. Snowfall's pants came next, and then Gevna walked over to Tally. I didn't expect her to straddle Tally's lap to take off her bra, but in hindsight I should have. Gevna was a provocateur, in the best way, and she turned taking off Talipo's bra into a show for the rest of us. That show ended with her leaned back, cupping Tally's tits in her little stevan hands, and shaking them while Tally giggled. Once she finally took them off and I got to see Tally's boobs, I was not disappointed. They were perky little things that looked larger on her small frame, topped with thick, pale blue nipples. Next, Gevna walked over to me and started taking off my pants. Her hands were warm as they ran up and down my legs. I got some whoops from the crowd as Gevna stripped me down to my clearly-tented boxers. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but I wasn't going to complain--not when I'd seen more female nudity than in my whole life!

After that show, Nalissa slithered into the middle of the circle and laid on her back. Her breasts stuck up proudly into the air. I hadn't seen what a lith looked like below the skirt before, so I stole a glance when I thought no one would notice. Her pussy looked like a human pussy, but her outer lips were scaly and pronounced, with a curve to them like a wiggly line going down her slit. It was so alien and interesting, but it was still a huge turn-on for me.

Chekuar dealt, and she put my cards right over Nalissa's mouth. Hers and Gevna's cards were right on top of Nalissa's tits, and Tally's and Snowfall's were on her bulging abs. The flop went right between those large breasts. Nalissa hummed to herself with every card Chekuar dealt. As I picked up my hand, Nalissa wrapped her long, flexible tongue around one of my fingers, squeezing it gently as I pulled my cards away. When I looked back at her face, she was winking back at me. At least, she was until Gevna picked up her hand and tweaked her nipple in the process. At that point she got distracted.

The hand itself was uneventful. Gevna won, Snowfall lost their Vessel's bra, Chekuar lost her pants, and Nalissa gained a lot of frustrating touches on her body. I was the only one who wasn't taking turns basically jilling her off the whole hand. By the time I was shuffling the deck, she was practically writhing on the gray carpet, but she didn't complain when it was time for her to get up.

"So how does this work, now? Since I'm naked? I'm not out, am I?"

"Deep, no," Tally clarified. "Just ignore the clothing bets. You'll still do truths and dares."

I dealt, and was shocked to see three sixes sitting there in the flop. I had nothing to build on it with, though, so I folded. Gevna, Snowfall, and Chekuar were all in for one item of clothing. Gevna had nothing but the three sixes, but Snowfall really thought they'd won with a straight, somehow, until Chekuar flipped over a full house. She had a gleam in her eyes as she announced her victory.

"I have won, and now I will remove your clothes." Her dirty talk still left something to be desired.

Chekuar pulled down Snowfall's boxers and tossed them off to the side. This was the first time I had actually seen Snowfall, and not just their Vessel. They looked like they were about seven inches long, with a couple of wavy ridges on the sides of their thick, bright purple body.

Nalissa noticed as well. "Damn, okay, my new first choice is both of them."

Chekuar crawled in front of me to pull off Gevna's skirt. Underneath, she was wearing a tiny black thong that was basically just a few strings. Gevna's bubble butt was plump and taut, her skin smooth and unblemished, and I was getting hard again with being able to see so much of her purple-gray skin.

I looked around to get a count. I only had my boxers left. Gevna had her bra and thong. Tally was left with only her underwear bottoms. Nalissa and Snowfall were nude, and Chekuar had only lost her shirt so far. We weren't really experienced enough to do a lot of bluffing or misdirection, so it must have been beginner's luck. At least, that's what I told myself. Of course, maybe it was just because Chekuar's alien mannerisms were so hard to read.

The next hand was Nalissa's win, with Gevna and Chekuar losing clothes. When Gevna's bra popped off, I must have made a noise. She looked at me and cupped her round tits, jiggling them with her hands. "You like them?"

I swallowed. They were phenomenal boobs. They looked just as big for Gevna's body as Nalissa's were on hers, but they looked softer and less perfectly round in a pleasing way. Not that Nalissa's tits were fake, but they had that almost artificial-looking, gravity-defying perfection that made them look like silicone implants. Gevna's looked heavy. I wanted to squeeze them. The large, dark red, suckable nipples that capped them were just icing on the cake.

"They're, um...they're very nice."

She stretched her wings and smiled like the cat that caught the canary. "Thank you."

Nalissa took off Chekuar's pants, leaving her in her underwear. Her upper legs looked much more human-like than her short calves and digitigrade feet. Her skin was still golden brown under her clothes, smooth and blemish-free. That left Chekuar wearing three things, and three of us in our last stitch of underwear.

On the next hand, Gevna and I were the only ones to fold right away, although Snowfall and Nalissa were only betting because they weren't risking anything. No one seemed to be betting any more truths. I thought we had reached a point where everyone just wanted to see everyone else naked. Tally won, slipping off one of Chekuar's green sports bras. I enjoyed gawking at Chekuar's boobs. Her rich brown teardrops swayed pleasingly as she sat back down.

It was nice to see Tally win Chekuar's other bra off her in the next hand, too, but my streak of not losing and the group's streak of beating Chekuar didn't last. I bet on the next hand because I was one card away from a straight. I know; it was dumb. I even called it when Tally raised the pot one dare. Nalissa flipped over the river, and I hadn't gotten my straight. Gevna's pair wasn't enough to beat Tally's two pair, so we were both going to lose our underwear.

Tally pulled down Gevna's thong first, sliding it around her round, plump ass. I was surprised to see her bald, pronounced lower lips. The dark gray outer lips seemed too large for her tiny body, covering too much of the mound between her legs, stretching too far up the front of her pelvis.

Then, it was my turn. Tally walked over with a gleam in her eye. "Are you ready, Marc?"

I stood up, revealing to everyone the shape of my semi-hard cock hidden within my boxers. I held my arms out, which didn't really make sense when I thought about it. "Sure, go ahead."

She crouched down and pinched the bottom of my underwear with both hands, slowly tugging it down. Her face was level with my cock, and her unblinking stare was getting me harder. The waistband caught on my stiff rod, and when she tugged past it it popped up to wag in her face, prompting giggles from the assembled crowd, who had held their breath in anticipation. I wasn't sure why they were treating my penis like a movie premiere, but that plus a few appreciative hums once it stopped bobbing up and down boosted my ego.

Nalissa was nodding her head. "Yup, both."

Tally reached out like she was going to touch it, and then she swallowed before getting up to go back to her spot.

"Question: Dare."

Tally blinked and nodded her head. "Oh yeah, thanks Snowfall. Um, I think Gevna should sit in Marc's lap for the next hand."

My eyes widened, and before I knew it the little stevan was in my lap, her plump, gray ass directly warming my cock. She leaned to the side so she could look up at my face without poking me with her horns. Her hand, its little claws held carefully to avoid scratching my face, rubbed my cheek affectionately. "I agree. Best seat in the house." She leaned back, folding her wings against my chest. She wiggled her ass against my crotch, and I couldn't see but I was pretty sure she wrapped her long, flexible tail around my shaft. Whatever she was doing, it felt amazing.

I swallowed. "Um, next hand?"

I didn't have anything, so I folded immediately. After that I didn't feel bad about looking over Gevna's shoulder. She had three of a kind!

Chekuar, Tally, and Snowfall stayed in. I was getting excited in more ways than one. I knew this could be the hand that got rid of the last of the pesky clothes.

I wasn't disappointed. All three of them had two pairs, of various combinations. Tally clapped, happy to lose. She stood up, and Gevna pulled down her bright pink underwear, revealing a neat, tiny pair of pale blue pussylips between her legs. Tally did a little twirl, winking at me as she turned. I was really hard now, especially since Gevna kept rubbing her ass into my crotch.

She kept it up, too, when Chekuar walked over to have her green underwear pulled down. To me, as a human, she definitely had the most alien biology, with her four arms, eyes, and breasts. Still, once her pants were down, it was amazing to me how human all these pussies looked. That probably said something meaningful about life, but I didn't know what it would be, exactly. Chekuar was the only untrimmed person here, and the light brown hair between her legs had a green tint just like the rest of her hair.

Gevna whistled at the wulk as she sat back down, and Tally kept us on track. "What's your dare, Gev?"

Gevna looked at the malorc in surprise. "Ooh, Talipo, are you giving me a nickname now?"

Tally snapped her fingers at her. "Keep it moving, girlie!"

"Alright, I think you're going to like this one." She smirked, looking around at all of us. "I dare Tally and Chekuar to give me a blowjob for thirty seconds."

How were they going to give her a blowjob? Tally apparently had the same question. "You mean lick your pussy?"

Gevna's smirk made it clear she had anticipated the question. She nodded across the room to the sibill. "That's where Snowfall comes in. I'll give you an out, though. I know some sibillis don't want to join with speech users."

"Out: Not Taken. Joining: Desired."

Gevna smiled, and flew over to the sibill, wrapping her hand around the phallic symbiote until they disjoined their Vessel. When Gevna turned around, flapping to stay in the air, Snowfall was sticking straight out from her crotch like she'd been born with a purple penis. I knew from my non-human biology classes in high school that they were holding onto her by her clit and pussy now, using electric signals to stimulate the nerves in the stevan's crotch. Snowfall's Vessel got a glazed look over her eyes.

"Oh!" We all looked at Snowfall's speaker, still hanging around their Vessel's neck. "Interjection: Demonstrated! Snowfall used language!"

Gevna patted Snowfall on the "head." "Yeah, you did, buddy. And now you're going to get sucked like a cock. Get to it, ladies!"

Tally smiled, and reached out to tease Snowfall with her fingertips.

Gevna smiled. "Yeah, you want to touch my big, purple dick, don't you, Tally?"

Snowfall's voice came out of the speaker that still hung around their Vessel's neck. "Agreement."

Tally scooted closer on her knees. "I agree, as well."

Chekuar crawled closer, but didn't reach out to touch Snowfall or Gevna. Fortunately for both of them, Tally didn't hesitate. She cradled the alien cock in her hand, lifting it up to her lips, kissing the side of the shaft. Gevna hummed in satisfaction. She stroked slowly and deliberately with her hand, making Gevna squirm. Chekuar just watched, occasionally moving her head to find a better angle.

"Oh, that's good..."

Tally smiled at Gevna's praise, and stuck out her tongue to rest it against the underside of the symbiotic cock. Next, she pulled Snowfall in with her tongue, her lips flowing over the tip, over the crown. She paused, her cheeks hollowed, Gevna's eyes closing in bliss.

Snowfall's speaker crackled to life again. "Exclamation."

I couldn't help but agree with the sibill. It wasn't my cock that Tally was sucking--I couldn't feel any of what she was doing, obviously--but I could imagine how that must have felt for Gevna, and I was...inspired. My cock was steel-hard, is what I mean. Judging by the expressions on the stevan's face, Gevna was pretty turned-on as well.

I'd heard that bonding with a sibill could let a woman feel like they had a cock, and that having sex bonded with one was pretty amazing. Obviously that's not something that I could ever try, not having a clit and all, but it looked hot as hell.

Tally was sliding her lips back and forth over the sibill, her nose poking Gevna in the little patch of pubes above the alien cock.

"Why are you moving so much?"

Chekuar was looking at Tally, still not having joined in. Tally pulled off Gevna's borrowed cock, looking confused by the wulk's question. Gevna was the one that answered.

"Because it feels good, Chekuar." Her tone wasn't condescending like mine probably would have been, just informative. "How would you do it?"

The wulk leaned forward, taking the malorc's place, kneeling in front of Gevna. She leaned forward, two hands on the ground for support and two wrapping around the stiff purple cock to guide it into her mouth. Her lips slid along the shaft in a single motion all the way to the hilt. Then, she just...stayed there, deepthroating Snowfall without moving. Before anyone had time to ask what the plan was, Gevna cried out, slapping the air with her hands and wings.

"Oh, fuck! That's so good! She's doing something with her throat, people. It's--ah, ahhh...."

Gevna couldn't manage to speak a coherent word anymore, just various moans and growls, as Chekuar did...whatever she was doing. To me, it didn't look like anything was happening. Maybe that was just the angle, though.

Nalissa leaned over to stage-whisper in Talipo's ear. "Look at her throat move..."

Whatever it was she was doing, it worked. In less than a minute, Gevna was practically screaming her orgasm out in the small apartment. As she was coming down, whimpering and wheezing, Chekuar pulled off the still-hard sibill. Unlike a real cock, sibillis never produced any cum, but they were always hard.

"Oh, fuck," Gevna gasped out after catching her breath, her chest heaving, breasts bouncing.

"Oh, fuck," echoed Snowfall from their speaker.

Nalissa suggested we play the next hand, breathing deeply.

Snowfall's voice came out of their speaker. "Snowfall is the dealer."

Gevna reached down to grab her borrowed cock, pulling it off her clit and hopping over to attach Snowfall back to their Vessel. The sibill dealt. I had a pair of Jacks in my hand, so I called the dare that Chekuar bet, and called again when Gevna raised it a truth after all the cards were flipped over. Gevna beat all of us with two pair, throwing down her cards with a triumphant shout.

We were all already naked, so we waited for her to tell us what to do. For a second she just smiled, obviously enjoying her power.

"I want a couple cocks to stroke during the next hand." She pointed to make her wishes clear, and patted the space on either side of her. I tensed, nerves tingling. Yes, I desperately wanted her to stroke my cock. I was so hard it hurt. But, I also felt a bit of fear. I knew it was irrational to think that they were going to tease me. They'd made it pretty clear that they were into all the things we were doing. But, insecurity isn't always rational. I had never gone this far, sexually, and I was nervous.

I sat down next to her, our knees touching, her gray skin warm against mine. I leaned back on my hands, watching Gevna's hand in her lap with nervous tension.

Tally walked over to Snowfall and gripped them, waiting for them to detach before joining them to her crotch. It was still surreal, seeing this cute little blue alien girl suddenly have a penis. My mind couldn't focus on that for long, though, when Gevna reached over and touched my own penis. Her fingers were warm and soft, and with how hard I was she had no trouble stroking me. I had never been one to compare dicks, but I assumed I was slightly above average. Seeing Gevna's tiny little fingers struggle to reach more than halfway around my shaft did wonders for my ego, though.

I heard some moans from Tally, and I looked over to see Gevna's other hand rubbing Snowfall up and down. She really seemed to be getting into it! I wondered what it would be like to have a cock after never having one before. I mean, I know that's not really what was happening here, but I had heard that the sensations described were nearly identical.

I tried to watch the next hand, but it was hard to concentrate. Gevna seemed to have trouble, too. I think she was paying more attention to me, because every time I seemed to be getting close to an orgasm she would stop and just stroke my shaft agonizingly slowly until I wasn't so close anymore.

Chekuar won, and her dare for Nalissa was...simple and to the point.

"Give me an orgasm."

Nalissa shrugged and smiled. "Okay."

I expected the lith to use her hands or mouth on Chekuar's pussy, but instead, the tip of her tail slithered over Chekuar's leg. The wulk smiled, a fang-filled, terrifying grin. I had to keep telling myself that Chekuar was friendly, and that threatening, razor-sharp expression was a smile. I think Gevna was struggling to remember that as well, because her hand stopped stroking my shaft.

The tip of Nalissa's tail pushed Chekuar's lower lips apart, sliding inside her pink flower. I was thankful that Chekuar's lips closed as she hummed in appreciation. When I focused just on the place where Nalissa entered her, it almost looked like her tail was just growing, as it got bigger and bigger around. Really, though, Nalissa was slithering closer, her powerful tail twisting and thrusting inside Chekuar's alien pussy. It was entrancing, watching the Nalissa's thick, powerful tail writhe around in front of the wulk's lap.

The strangest part of all of it was watching Chekuar's orgasm. All of Nalissa's movements caused Chekuar's face to take on a more and more tense and pained expression. After only about a minute, Chekuar opened her mouth in a silent scream, and then closed it just as suddenly with a pleased smile, and a hum/sigh...sound. She pushed Nalissa's tail out of her dripping pussy.

"Thank you."

I giggled. I couldn't help it. It was just such an alien way to experience an orgasm, and then such a casual comment out of her mouth about it. I had apparently opened the floodgates, because soon the stevan and malorc were giggling next to me.

"I have a proposition," Nalissa practically shouted, shocking the three of us out of our giggling fit. Talipo responded first, her cheeks still blue with laughter.

"Okay?"

Nalissa "leaned" back on her coiled tail, the motion odd since her upper body didn't really recline. It just slid back in mid-air. "This has been a lot of fun, but patience isn't my strong suit, and all us girls really just want to try out Marc's dick, right?"