All Comments on 'Poaching a Kitsune'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2?

I'd love to read a part 2 to this. I liked the general flow of the story's beginning, I think some character development could make this into an interesting multipart story line! Very creative and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Part 2 please!!!

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Maybe Part 2

I might do a part two or a sequel to this later. I mostly wrote this as something quick to dash off while I was working through a plot hole on a longer story. In short, don't expect anything more from Jason (that's our protagonist) and Chiyo in the immediate future, but I should have some stuff from that longer story going up soon-ish.

buthead24buthead24over 7 years ago
please a part 2~

i would defitnely love a part 2! amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Permission

If you would be ok with this, I would love to continue this story on my own, if you agree, please post a reply in this comments section giving me permission. If you're not ok with it (which is totally fine) please reply saying so.

Thanks :D

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Permission

Hey Anon, you've got my blessing, go for it. If you do post it, send me a link.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

Please do another part very well told story would very much enjoy more

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Part 2

I just submitted the first chapter of Keeping a Kitsune to Lit. It's the sequel to this story, and picks up right where this one leaves off. It's going to be a longer story, and is going to focus on Jason and Chiyo's relationship as it evolves, as well as how a Kitsune fits into my little alternate history world of an American occupied Japan.

I submitted it in the NonHuman category since their relationship is going to slowly shift to include more consent, and it will hopefully be going live in a day or two.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor

For those confused by my last comment, Jason is the narrator here. I don't think he actually mentions his name in this story, it comes up in Keeping a Kitsune. And if you like the noncon elements in this story, please check out my other in-progress story, The Shadow Doctor. :)

LadyClovenhoofLadyClovenhoofover 7 years ago
Good.

Loved the story, had a good flow, just the right amount of description. The only part that kinda nagged at the back of my mind was the broken leg, it sounded rather severe and not something that allows you to get freaky, unless they really get off on the whole pain/pleasure thing, but I didn't get that vibe. Looking forward to reading the next two installments and seeing the characters and plot develop further.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
The leg

@LadyClovenhoof Yeah, I wasn't really planning things out that much with the broken leg. This first installment was written in a day and a half in a kind of fever dream of inspiration, and I initially never planned to expand on it. I totally agree that the broken leg is not conducive to sexy times, and Chiyo doesn't get off on pain, though she does have a strong submissive streak. By the time I came up with ideas for expanding the story, I was stuck with the broken leg as canon, so I'm just rolling with it and relying on suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disgusting

Hope she finds an opportunity remove a tiny portion of his anatomy and make him eat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hard to believe that this was written by the author of Shadow Doctor.

It is literate but the plotting and "production values" are really quite weak. Way below the bar set by SD.

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks?

I'll take that as a compliment towards Shadow Doctor. This was something I just knocked out because inspiration hit, similar to my blindfolded orgy short story. I've tried to deepen the characters and world a bit in Keeping a Kitsune, hopefully you enjoy that more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Love this kind of stuff!!

Nice setup , you've made a nice world.

I hope she becomes a good slave.

I was wondering why you gave her any body hair at all, she isn't human, and if she were to have human like hair patterns she'd be really hairy all over.

None of the kitsune in anime have any hair below the neck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is a sadistic loser and I hope she kills him and finds a real Master

What sort of moron uses a steel trap to capture any creature let alone a sentient one. Then to add insult he threatens to destroy her magic, sets a broken leg without using the tranquilliser, gets her to walk on it and fucks a virgin without any finesse while she is cuffed and gagged before she receives proper medical attention. No wonder the dude can not get a girlfriend. Total loser with illusions of grandeur. As I was reading I hoped she would kill him. The author wrote a loathsome male character with no redeeming features.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loathsome character

The dudes a dick head, who I hoping got killed in the end.

No redeeming features about him, just egotistical, a cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unnecessary cruelty.

Ok it's fictional, but even so the using of steel traps is over kill ( i don't condone trapping , a simple rope noose to secure her foot) and i do agree that he's very cruel to her.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

Not sure about the other negative comments; this is posted in the non consent category and the entire thing revolves around him being an asshole...like, if he were nice, there literally would be no story. Personally I find the plot refreshing and will keep reading. Hopefully, unlike many others, the author finishes it :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I was surprised by my own knee jerk reaction to a spring-trap. Even though I don't have a problem with them. Their actions caused just by bag media. If he had broken her leg but used two different method would not react strongly

Barbarella420Barbarella420over 4 years ago
Love this

I'm really not a fan of first person stories but this exceeded my expectations. Super fun! Reminds me of my nerdy manga days, so thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I hunt but this . . .

I hunt and fish and have done so my entire life. The idea of using a steel trap to catch a sentient being to enslave her made me want to vomit. I could not get through it. A truly loathsome protagonist with no redeeming characteristics. That some people liked this honestly freaks me out. And I don’t mind twisted characters / it’s just this guy has NO empathy and no reasons given for his cavalier treatment of what I assume is a beautiful SENTIENT creature. I’ll pass.

CasualnagaCasualnagaalmost 3 years ago

Enslaving stories are not my cup of tea, but it is well written and paced very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Okay. Definitely could have maintained the dominance without the callous cruelty. Anyone with any real BDSM experience knows you treasure the submissive deeply and would never injure one. But overall a decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall a shit story. The protagonist needs his head kicked in, that would make me cum hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous