Pocket Rocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been to Henson Park a couple of times to watch them play the Bears. Why the Jets?"

"Dad is a fan. Grandad was a fan. Family has supported them since foundation, or that's the story anyway. Family used to live around Marrickville. I was a season ticket holder through my twenties, and saw them playing in the various Sydney competitions. I'll watch the NRL, but screw going to places like Commbank or the Allianz. Over-priced, mid-strength beer and garbage, way too expensive food."

"Maybe we can catch a few games next season then?"

"Never been to North Sydney Oval. I might have a reason to go now. Another interest we share is the fact I go to Melbourne every second year for the Grand Prix."

"Petrol head?"

"Again, it comes from my father. I have two older brothers, but my father always made sure he involved his only daughter. Doesn't stop me from being the little girl my mother always wanted at the same time, but I found watching sport with Dad was a way of us bonding."

"Tea parties and dolls?"

That made her laugh. "Yes, there a photos of my father and me from when I was a little girl."

"I have two sisters, one older, one younger. I found myself dragged into all sorts of things when I was growing up." Charlotte returned with a glass of wine for Hailey, smiling at us both before giving us some privacy. "How much did she actually tell you about me?"

Resting a hand on my thigh, she ensured her eyes met mine. "She told me you'd been hurt recently."

"Divorced. It's been a while now. Why I've been out dating. No matter what people say, the scars do remain. I'm just glad I find myself able to trust people again."

"Do you mind if I ask what happened?"

"The simplest explanation is that she wanted to go and be with other guys while keeping me as a back-up. I denied that request and we divorced. From what some of her friends tell me, she now deeply regrets it."

"More fool her then. I don't have anything like that happening to me. I've never been married or even engaged. I don't have an extensive relationship list. Plenty of guys would treat me like some of fetish. Oooh, I'll have sex with the tiny woman."

"Well, you are tiny compared to me!"

She gave me a sideways glance. "Maybe you're just a giant," she said, the smirk suggesting she was joking, adding a cute little laugh at the end.

The conversation continued to flow as we got to know each other, sticking mostly to basic topics such as family, friends, what we did for a living, and other interests and hobbies that interested us. We avoided anything that could lead to disagreement, at least in this first meeting, and I was having such a great time talking to her that Charlotte eventually had to wander over to let us know that the food was ready.

Getting to my feet and offering my hand to Hailey earned an incredibly sweet smile. Hers felt small in mine as she walked closer to me, bumping into me occasionally, it was a suggestion that we were both feeling that connection already. Surface level to start with, but I was already thinking of asking for her number and asking for a date in the future.

As night descended, outside in the backyard under the clear night sky did turn rather cool. Even in the middle of spring, the evenings could be quite chilly. Some other couples had started to depart so Charlotte suggested those of us remaining head inside. I didn't miss the fact that by the time I walked in with Hailey there was only an armchair available, sitting down with Hailey not hesitating in sitting on my lap. Wrapping an arm around her waist, her head rested against my shoulder.

"Well, isn't that cute," Charlotte stated.

We must have spent a couple of hours sitting like that, taking part in the conversation. Plenty of laughter as no-one was getting too drunk. I sipped at a couple of bottles of beer, Hailey enjoying one or two more glasses of wine.

"How are you getting home?" I asked Hailey when it was time to call it a night.

"Was going to call a taxi. You?"

"If you live near where I do, we could at least split one?"

"Or I could go home with you?" I felt my jaw drop slightly and I definitely blinked in surprise. "I'm only partly joking, Chris. While I've had a lovely night, and I feel I could trust you already..."

"Want to do something during the week?"

"You asking me out on a date, Chris?"

"Absolutely."

"Good, because I was just going to ask for your number if you didn't ask for mine."

We swapped numbers before organising a taxi to take us home. We both lived in the western suburbs, pleased that she only lived a few suburbs away from me. Would still mean driving to visit each other, but at least we were not at opposite sides or ends of the city.

Pulling up outside her house, it was like many that had popped up in the numerous new suburbs on the outskirts of the city. She confirmed that she lived alone and was only renting. Asking how I was able to afford a house, I admitted that I'd saved from around the age of fifteen and simply lucked into getting in when house prices were still somewhat reasonable.

"So will you just text and message or will you call me?" she asked when standing at the doorstep.

"Would you like me to call?"

"Every night, Chris. I hope that's not too demanding."

"And you'd like to meet up during the week?"

"How about Wednesday? Then you can take me out on a date on Saturday too? You organise Wednesday night. For Saturday, I'll make up a picnic basket. There are a few parks around where we could sit down, enjoy the sun... Fool around a little bit."

When I leaned down to kiss her, she was ready for me. It wasn't a full-on make-out session for a first kiss, but she kissed me back immediately. Wrapping an arm around her, I pulled her tight which earned another chuckle when she leaned back. "I'm not going to break if you want to give me a big old bear hug, Chris," she said softly, "Charlotte was right about one thing though. She knew I was going to like you."

"The difference doesn't bother you?"

"Does it bother you?"

"Nope. I'm just going to call you my pocket rocket from now on."

She ran a hand up my shirt before grabbing a handful. "I might not quite fit in your pocket, Chris, but sometime soon, I'll certainly hope to help out with the rocket thing."

"I like how confident you are."

"I'm not usually. I've had more than one bad experience. Want to know why I feel I can trust you?"

"Sure."

"You have kind eyes. And I think we've both been hurt so we'll both be careful. Most importantly, I trust Charlotte, and that means I can find it in myself to trust you too."

"Want me to call you when I get home? Wish you goodnight?"

"I might even send you a selfie of me in bed, Chris."

For the first time in a while, I felt myself smiling as the taxi dropped me off at home a few minutes later. Thankfully, it was late enough that my mother and sisters couldn't message or call, asking for details of the evening though I knew that would come the next morning. As I was getting ready for bed, my phone beeped, another smile as it was a message from Hailey.

Mum called first thing the next morning, early enough that she woke me up. After giving her some vague details, I was eating breakfast when Jennifer was the next to call me. Asking me a million and one questions about Hailey, I then asked her about her weekend as I knew she'd had a date each night.

"Friday night was a bit of a strikeout. She was a little too crazy for my tastes. Last night, though. My God, Chris. Not only was she hot, but she was clearly interested in me and very interested in getting me into bed."

"Do I really need to know, Jenny?"

"Don't want to hear how your little sister definitely got laid last night?"

"I'm glad you got laid, I just don't need the details. Think it'll lead somewhere?"

"Definitely friends with benefits for now, but she might be someone who could end up being a relationship. We just had that connection straight away... Was it like that with Hailey?"

"I don't know. It certainly felt like it. And when we kissed, I think we both felt that spark."

"I hope it works out for you, Chris. You deserve to be happy."

My friends were aware and did show some interest, but being honest, we didn't really discuss our private lives in any great detail. Two of my friends were happily married with kids, another was engaged to be married, still in the process of planning their wedding, while the fourth had been with his girlfriend for nearly ten years, neither particularly feeling the need to get married, but they'd bought a house and had two kids. My friends had been a collective shoulder to lean on while going through a divorce, and their four partners had cut ties with my ex-wife. I knew everyone would be happy should I find love again.

I called Hailey that night, and also in the evenings of Monday and Tuesday, amazed about the fact that we ended up spending a couple of hours each night just chatting about anything that came to mind. When it came to discussing relationships, I'd been with my ex-wife for a few years, and before her, I'd dated a bit after leaving high school having gone straight out into the workforce, avoiding university as what I wanted to do didn't require tertiary education.

"I know some men want to know about previous partners, and others don't care. I can be honest about my number, Chris. I've only had five boyfriends and I don't sleep with a man before we've at least known each other a while and I feel safe. What I'm saying is that I don't do one-night stands nor any sort of casual thing."

"Hailey, I'm willing to take my time. What I've always known about myself is that I enjoy sharing my life with someone in a relationship, and I definitely loved being married to someone that I had once loved and adored."

"I can't rush into anything, but what I already know is that I want to see where this goes, Chris. I'm saying that without even having been on a date with you yet..."

"Don't worry about it. I guess when you feel something, you immediately start thinking."

That made her laugh. "Chris, I haven't stopped thinking since that kiss we shared on Saturday night. I'm just glad you did kiss me because that was the perfect way to end a first time of meeting."

"So what would you like to eat tomorrow night?"

"Don't care, Chris. What you'll learn is that you don't need to wine and dine me to impress me. I'm a simple woman with simple tastes. You don't need to flash the cash to win me. I think we both have expectations when it comes to a relationship and partner. I hope we keep things realistic. But if you're asking what my favourite is, then I won't make it any easier by suggesting I'll eat anything. Given where we live, if we got to an RSL or a bowlo, we'll definitely get a good feed, at least."

Agreeing to pick her up and drive the next night, I stuck with the shirt and jeans ensemble as I figured visiting an RSL located between our two homes would be the easiest and best option. Knocking on her door, she answered it rather quickly, showing off the gorgeous red and white dress she'd selected, amused that she was wearing heels that gave her a couple more inches of height. Faint make-up but the lipstick was a red that matched her dress. Leaning in to kiss her, it was immediately different to the kiss we'd shared at the end of Saturday night.

"Well, hello there," she whispered upon pulling back.

"You're looking both gorgeous and sexy tonight," I whispered back, "Ready to go?"

"I'll just grab my handbag."

Taking her hand as I walked her to my ute, she knew what I did for a living so wasn't surprised by it. She held my hand the entire drive, continuing to hold my hand as I led her into the RSL, signing us both in, before we made our way to the bistro area to find a table and look over the menu. Purchasing a glass of wine for her and something non-alcoholic for me, she certainly made me grin when lowering the menu with a smile.

"Steak, please," she stated simply, "You won't see me ordering a stupid salad when we go out to eat. I might not be a big girl, but I do have a big appetite."

"So where do you put it all?"

"I exercise and I find a healthy sex life keeps me fit. Shame I'm single far too often."

Meeting her eyes, I couldn't help smirking when I asked, "Take matters into your own hands then?"

"Let's just say I'm a modern woman in some ways and there are things that can be purchased that can really help me take the edge off most nights, Chris." That raised my eyebrows as she sipped at her wine, amusement in her green eyes. "Don't check the bottom drawer of my nightstand when you eventually stay the night unless you want to know."

"Maybe I do want to know?"

"Later. This is our first date. I don't want to go scaring you off just yet."

After ordering our meals, including some garlic bread with cheese to start, agreeing that we'd go without dessert for now, I made sure I was sitting alongside instead of opposite her, holding her hand the entire time as we waited for our food to be ready. I wasn't surprised that sex was mentioned quite early. I'd listened into the conversations on Saturday night, and though it didn't get too personal, it did seem to be a favourite topic of conversation for all the women.

"Chris... When did you last have sex?"

"That would have been with my ex-wife. You mentioned not enjoying one-night stands. I'm the same. I've had a couple of dates where the woman was keen to have me take them home that night for sex. There was a part of me that did consider it, just to get that release, the rush of endorphins you get when enjoying yourself. But I knew it wouldn't go anywhere otherwise."

"So when we finally make love, we'll both be snapping a dry spell?" Squeezing my hand as I met her eyes, she returned a beautiful smile. "Not tonight as I can't rush into something like that."

"Maybe you'd like to stay with me on Saturday night though? Just to cuddle."

"You like to cuddle?"

"Tell me of a man who doesn't like to cuddle. All men love a cuddle. We just don't admit it very often. Men crave intimacy and affection as much as women do."

Leaning over to kiss my cheek, she whispered, "I'll pack a small bag so I can stay on Saturday then."

All our food was ready at the same time, and the conversation didn't flow as easily while we were eating. I was amused that Hailey loved her meal and cleared her plate. We'd both ordered a steak with all the trimmings, watching her lean back once she'd finished, patting her flat stomach. The question of where she put it all still remained.

Adjourning to the bar area to free up the table, I ordered her another glass of wine and an alcoholic ginger beer for me. It wasn't high in alcohol content so I could have one and still drive without a problem. Finding a spare table, the conversation continued to flow, not surprised that we were now really feeling each other out regarding particular topics. Neither of us was religious at all. We both voted for the ALP (Australian Labor Party) at both state and federal levels. Though we did care about many social issues, like most people, we were more worried about our day-to-day lives than saving the world. I had a mortgage and bills to pay first above everything.

"Guess I do support some causes because of my sister," I explained, "She likes both men and women but has spent more time with women in the recent past. I've always been of the opinion that people are more accepting of same-sex female relationships though I'm probably wrong about that."

"I spend a lot of time around Newtown so it's very much in my eyes every time I'm there. And being honest, gay clubs are great for a single woman as we can enjoy ourselves in there without being hit on the entire night and made to feel uncomfortable. The men ignore us, and women are more likely to accept a 'no' with a smile and kind words."

"Never been to one of those sorts of clubs before," I admitted.

"It would be eye-opening to someone not familiar with the lifestyle. I haven't been to one in quite a while though. Focusing more on my career and spending time with my close friends."

We couldn't stay out all night as we both had work in the morning, eventually driving Hailey home at a reasonable time. Walking to her front door again, we barely swapped words before we were sharing one hell of a kiss. Even with her heels, the height difference did make things slightly awkward, but when I had her backed up against the door and she whimpered, we both smiled as it was a sound of complete pleasure.

"Kiss me like that on Saturday night and I might not be able to say no," she whispered.

"I'll behave. I'll even wear something to bed."

"Ah, sleep in the buff?"

"Of course."

"So do I." Raising my eyebrows, she ran a hand up my arm to my shoulder. "Maybe you'll get a little treat tonight..."

"I was distracted by something tonight."

She pressed her breasts together with her upper arms as I lowered my eyes for a moment. "You were subtle enough, but I saw you glancing a few times. They're big for a girl my size. Pretty much the only things that did grow during puberty." Leaning up to kiss me again, she moaned softly when my tongue slid into her mouth, pressing her body into mine as one of my hands ended up cupping her rather pert little butt. That earned another smile as her fingers ended up running through my hair. "I should go inside now," she stated when leaning back again, "Otherwise I'm going to invite you in. And I really want to invite you in to do more than just this."

"Goodnight, Hailey. Thanks for tonight."

"I can't wait for Saturday, Chris. I'm going to tell Charlotte everything. She's actually really glad that all her dating has ended with her making at least one good friend. I'm definitely going to thank her for inviting you over and introducing you to me."

Getting ready for bed when getting home, I'd just slid under the sheets when my phone beeped, receiving a slightly risqué photo of Hailey lying back in bed. The next photo was of her holding up her bra, followed by another of her holding up her panties. The next message told me everything I needed to know.

I'm not going to be alone in bed this Saturday... xxx

Catching up with my friends on Friday night, I was interrogated nearly the entire time as they could see the change in my demeanour almost immediately. While I didn't give too many details, I did admit that I had hit it off with Hailey the previous Saturday, we'd caught up during the week, and that we'd be heading out on another date the next day.

"And that's why I won't be drinking enough to be hungover tomorrow," I stated.

I didn't stay out too late and made sure I kept the drinking in moderation. It was nice that my friends were happy for me though, and from what I'd told them about Hailey, they thought I was onto a winner. She had messaged me occasionally. I let her know when I was home. She immediately called me as I got into bed, letting me know that she missed me already but was looking forward to our picnic the next day.

It was a lovely warm spring day when I pulled up outside Hailey's place. When she opened the door, I was greeted by a gorgeous little woman wearing a sundress that still showed off her legs, but it was her bright smile that had me smiling back at her immediately. With barely a word exchanged, I leaned down to kiss her, running my hands down her back so I could cup her pert little arse.

"You can touch my butt whenever you want, but no touching the front parts just yet," she said softly, "And I think you're already excited." I knew that as, well, it was difficult not to be excited just seeing her as she was so damned pretty. I felt my cheeks get a little warmer as I remained silent, earning a giggle. "And I'm definitely taking it as a compliment, Chris."