Pocket Rocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she whimpered, "You're big..."

"Thanks..."

"Gently does it to start... And when you cum in me and are ready to go again, I want you to fuck me, honey. I can handle it."

"I know what you said... Still worry..."

"Because you love me, and it's another reason to love you. Now fill up your girlfriend."

It was the best sex of my life, and from the look on her face, I think she found it pretty bloody enjoyable too. I didn't last a couple of minutes, I think it was perhaps between five and ten at most. I had to slowly thrust in and out as I simply couldn't handle going too fast, otherwise I'd have finished even quicker. When I did orgasm, I felt her legs try and wrap around my hips to keep me inside, her mouth eager for mine as I moaned into her mouth, her fingers running up and down my back.

"Consider that practice for later," she whispered as she cuddled me afterwards.

"I think I know what you're insinuating already."

"Not scaring you off?"

"Definitely not."

I needed a few minutes to recover, Hailey loved it when I rolled onto my side and held her tight to my body, caressing her soft skin as we shared a series of soft kisses. The way her green eyes seemed to sparkle as she gazed at me. I'd loved my ex-wife wholeheartedly and felt love for a couple of other girlfriends. But what I was feeling for Hailey already almost scared me. The one relief is that I knew it wasn't a rebound sort of thing. We'd made a genuine connection.

After doing what she wanted, in that I fucked her hard and she absolutely loved it, she had me lie back as I watched her slowly slide down my cock, rest her hands on my chest, and then ride herself ragged. And we learned that she could orgasm easily while bouncing on me, and they were powerful. Enough that the first orgasm caused her to start crying, eventually moving backwards enough that I was sitting up so I could cuddle her while I felt her keep moving.

"I'm scared, honey," she whispered while continuing to move, "Because I know it's already the rest of my life sort of love."

"So this was the last thing to show that we're meant for each other?"

"No man has made me feel this good before."

Falling asleep later with her spooned against me, I held her hands as I felt her shuffle to get comfortable. She was so tiny against me, but I wasn't worried about that any longer. To be honest, I'd never really worried about it all. We did receive curious looks while we were out, but whenever they noticed how Hailey would look at me, there would be smiles as they could see we were happy together.

We spent most of the next day in bed. The honeymoon phase of any new relationship is always a wonderful time, particularly once after you're intimate for the first time, and you just desire it over and over again. Hailey was on all fours as she glanced back at me, wiggling her cute little arse in my direction. I joked that I nearly came just looking at her.

"Good. Now get up here and fuck me," she growled, "Claim what is yours, handsome."

After that night, we were rarely apart and within another month, she was spending most of her time at my house. I hadn't missed the fact more and more of her clothes were ending up in my wardrobe and my bathroom had feminine products in it that I hadn't seen since I was married. We loved spending time together, whether enjoying a quiet night at home, sharing dinner once we arrived home from work or watching some television before bed. We'd occasionally head out for the evening, usually for a meal, sometimes to a bar for a few drinks. To my surprise, I learned she wasn't particularly interested in going dancing, stating that's something she would do when single. She preferred doing other activities... Not always in the bedroom, mind you.

"Ready for today?" she asked as I packed the cool bag with all the meat I'd bought for the barbecue.

"Hailey, my mother and sisters are so eager to meet you, it's not funny."

"You'll get the third degree from my brothers, of course. Dad will just want to know you're the right man to look after his little girl." She paused and smiled at me. "Mum is just flat out going to love you immediately. Like mother, like daughter."

We were the first to arrive, telling the two families to meet us at a particular time in the early afternoon. The picnic table was soon covered with plates and platters of food, with an esky full of ice and drinks at either end. I focused on getting the barbecue started up so that things were already cooking by the time the families started to arrive.

My mother was the first to arrive, greeting me with a hug as always, and it's safe to say that she fell in love with Hailey in about thirty seconds, and within five minutes, she considered her a third daughter. Next to arrive were her parents. They greeted us both with smiles, shaking her father's hand while her mother wasn't shy in giving me a hug.

"Oooh, I love a big, strong man," she whispered, glancing away before she added, "If you hug me too often, my husband will get jealous."

My sisters and her brothers arrived at practically the same time, with plenty of laughter as introductions were made, drinks were handed out, and I think Jane was a real hit as I could introduce my nephew and two nieces to everyone. Her brothers were both married with a couple of kids and in addition to the conversation between adults, Hailey and I were introduced to a bunch of inquisitive kids who immediately inundated us both with plenty of questions.

Her brothers were subtle in their interrogation of me, but I think I won them over in the space of a couple of hours as they could hear how genuinely in love I was with her, in addition to the fact I kept her safe. I'd had the same conversation with Jane's husband. I might have been the younger brother, but Jane knew I'd knock his block off if he turned into an arsehole.

It's fair to say the afternoon was a complete success. Hailey was adopted by my two sisters, and I groaned as I knew they were going to be a real thorn. Hailey giggled away as I warned both sisters to behave. Jennifer gave me an innocent look that I knew very well. As for her brothers, there was an invite to join them when the next footy season kicked off as they still visited Henson Park every time Newtown played at home. Hailey had stopped going all the time, and she insisted that I accept any invite as she wanted me to get to know them, adding I'd end up making a couple of friends in the future.

We were both exhausted by the time we got home, had cleaned up and packed everything away, and barely with the energy to shower before agreeing to an early night in bed. Still found the energy to make love, but it was rather quick by the time Hailey snuggled into me.

"I love your family," she said softly.

"Love yours too."

"Thanks for the heads up about the father situation. Stopped any awkward questions as to why he wasn't around."

"No problem. Mum's fine about it now, but I know it's still a wound deep down."

"Jennnifer... You know, I had a long chat with her and it's obvious that she'll never find a man."

"What do you mean?"

"Any man she meets is going to be compared to you, Chris. Her love for you isn't the weird kind... I mean, wanting to actually be with you. But it's obvious to my ears that you're her hero. She told me what you used to do for her at school."

"She was bullied. I handled it. Got in trouble for it more than once. Mum would pat me on the back. All I want is for her to be happy. And I think she is."

"Yes, she did go into some detail about her love and sex life."

"She tries to tell me. I just stick my fingers in my ears and hum. Kind of like my mother wanting to share details. Look, I know they both have sex, but I don't need to know about it. It's easy to figure out Jane as she has three kids. At least she doesn't try and tell me what her love life is like."

She remained silent for a few minutes before she whispered, "We should do that again. And at least during the wedding, we know everyone would get along well."

"You want to marry me?"

"Doesn't scare you, does it?"

"Why would marrying the woman I love scare me?" Leaning back as she lifted her eyes, I added, "I know it's only been a couple of months, but if you want to move in..."

"Six months," she stated immediately, "It's been a couple of months already. I've had in my mind to give this six months, then if you were to offer, I'd move in straight away." She then smiled before adding, "And when you propose, I don't need all the bells and whistles. I just want something genuine, okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I just know what I want, Chris. What I want most of all is you and the future I know you already have in mind. Trust me on this, I think I share a vision of that same future."

*****

Four months later...

"Please tell me that's the last box," Wayne muttered as he helped carry one more inside my house. He was her oldest brother.

"You should know what she's like," Tim stated with a rueful chuckle, "How someone this tiny has so much stuff..."

"Just put it in the bedroom next to ours," I told Wayne, "We'll figure it all out over the next few weeks."

Both families were there to pitch in, the grandparents keeping the children amused as the men focused on moving things about while the women were busy organising. Thankfully, they didn't consider my place a bachelor pad, her mother was rather complimentary about everything though still suggested the place needed a woman's touch. Hailey insisted she didn't want to change anything, but I assured her it would now be our home, not my home.

Once we had the last box out of the van, we gathered in the kitchen where I had drinks in the fridge for everyone. Hailey cuddled into my side, and I didn't think anything could wipe the grin off her face. Granted, she'd practically been living me with for the past three months, keeping her own rental property just in case. I wasn't offended by that as I understood the reasoning.

"So when's the wedding?" Wayne joked.

"He needs to propose first," Hailey replied, "But we're not in any rush. Are we, honey?"

"I don't know. When do you want to start trying for children?"

That brought stunned silence as Hailey turned to gaze up at me. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"You've moved in. We're going to get married eventually. We don't have to wait for that to start a family."

She turned to the assembled audience. "Everyone leave now," she joked though I think my sisters thought she wasn't considering the look they gave me.

The families stayed into the night as we enjoyed another barbecue. We would have invited friends, but we figured we'd do that a little later once Hailey was well and truly settled into our new home. I thanked everyone by offering them slabs of beer for the blokes and bottles of wine or spirit for the women. Mum hugged me ever so tightly before leaving, whispering her love for me and hoping that I'd have a better future than before. As for her parents, it was obvious how much they loved their little girl, but her father adored me already, and her mother?

I had another mother.

As we'd practically already been living together, nothing really changed for either of us except more of her things were now dotted around the place and there was a new wardrobe in the bedroom that was full of her clothes and shoes. I hate to say we fell into a routine, as that sounds boring or mundane, but we loved waking together in the morning, always sharing a kiss and a cuddle, making love on a weekend as we had time, before we'd shower and be ready for the day. Whoever arrived home first would start preparing dinner, and we made a good team as we spent the evening together. At least once a week, we'd head out for an evening, and on a weekend, we'd either laze about at home, in a new honeymoon phase where we wanted to be naked with each other constantly, or we'd head out to do something or spend time with family or friends.

The first party we hosted for our friends was a great night. We'd gotten to know each other's friend groups during the previous six months, but this was the first time that everyone came together. Charlotte had met a man by now who met the approval of all her friends, but for some reason, she wanted to make sure I liked him too. Hailey suggested it was because she genuinely valued our friendship. To be honest, apart from one or two of my friends, we did spend a lot of time with Charlotte, and Hailey was never concerned when I'd spend time talking to Charlotte on the phone.

I think it was to her relief that I approved of Charlotte's new boyfriend.

I'd already been contemplating proposing before Hailey moved in. I wasn't subtle in asking questions about what sort of ring she would like and the type of proposal as I wanted to make sure it was right and what she wanted. Snuggling against me in bed one evening, she was almost reassuring me when she stated.

"Chris, I've told you that I don't need a stupidly big wedding. The day is about us, no one else. I've already warned the family that it will be close relatives and friends only. I'm not inviting second cousins and other people I see once every five years. And when it comes to a ring and proposing, all I want is a nice ring I can show off to people, and when you propose, I just want to hear a few simple words. 'Hailey, will you marry me?' That's it. You already have my heart, Chris. Everything else is just fancy dressing."

Christmas and the new year had already passed us by. I wasn't going to propose on either of those days. Valentine's Day was a nice and simple day for us. We enjoyed dinner together, I bought her a couple of things I knew she'd love, and then she rode me hard and fast in bed that night until I was completely drained, hearing her giggle as she relaxed on my chest.

"Doing this each Valentine's Day going forward?" I wondered.

She scoffed and chuckled against my chest. "Honey, I don't need an excuse to get on this and ride myself silly."

"Hmmm. Good point."

"Got any energy left?"

"Enough. Why?"

"Because I'm going to be head down, arse up in a few minutes, and I want my boyfriend to nail me into the mattress. I want to be walking funny tomorrow and feel the need for a cushion to sit on when I'm at work. Can you handle that for me?"

"And that cute little butt of yours?"

"You may slap until your heart's content. Considering I have a rather pale bottom, the redder, the better."

"You are a naughty little woman, aren't you?"

Lifting her head, even in the darkness, I could see her green eyes and the mischief in them. "Don't let my size fool you. Just think of where your cock must go when you slide it inside me. How does it all fit inside little old me?"

Leaning up towards her ear, I growled, "Imagine what you'll look like when I finally knock you up."

Sitting up, she immediately wrapped her limbs around me as I knew she found the idea of getting her pregnant totally arousing, not surprised when she immediately started to ride my cock again. "Just tell me when you want me off birth control," she whimpered, "Totally want our babies, honey."

She got what she wanted a little later as I fucked her into the mattress and then some. Snuggling against me later, she started to laugh, suggesting she was going to need more than a cushion the next day at work, and she was no doubt going to get plenty of funny looks staggering into the office.

During the next couple of weeks, I arrived home a little later than normal as I was out searching for a ring. I was also online, looking for the right one. It took a little time, discussing options with jewellers who I figured knew what they were talking about. I knew she didn't want me breaking the bank or anything too ostentatious. It didn't have to be gold though that was preferable. She wasn't fussed about diamonds, and I was aware of both her birthstone and her favourite jewel.

Finding the right ring in the end, it was then a case of deciding when to propose. Remembering her words about not wanting it a big event, I knew it came from the feeling of embarrassment if it was a public spectacle. I had considered doing it at the footy one afternoon, but I knew even a crowd there would lead to an acceptance but still that feeling of embarrassment.

I kept it simple. One Wednesday evening, Hailey arrived home to find me already cooking dinner. It was more elaborate than normal, but my culinary skills had been improving as I'd been cooking dinner for her at least once or twice a week since we started dating. Ensuring she sat down and relaxed with a glass of wine, it was the usual conversation about our days and anything else on our minds.

"My favourite," she stated with a smile once I had a plate in front of her.

"One of your favourites. I remember what you said about having a healthy appetite. Still wonder how you stay so trim."

"All the fantastic hot sex I've been enjoying the past few months helps. Do you even need to go to the gym nowadays? I mean, lifting me up when you're nailing me is like lifting weights."

I almost choked down my food before fixing her with a look. "Well, standing-up sex with you is possible due to your weight and size, at least."

"And bouncing up and down on your dick in that position is a workout for both of us." She met my eyes and smirked. "You totally want to bend me over this table right now and fuck me, don't you?"

"Finish your dinner, sweetheart."

"So dessert will be my pussy?" I groaned, earning a soft kiss on the cheek. "I love teasing you, honey. You're so much fun!"

"I love you," I whispered. She took my hand before ensuring I was looking at her before she left a soft kiss on my lips. "Can't remember being this happy, to be honest."

"Totally going to bed early tonight," she whispered back.

Finishing the main meal, I surprised her by grabbing dessert from the fridge. I knew she loved red velvet cake, and though I would have loved to try and make one of my own, I found a bakery that made cakes on order, and I made sure it was ready for the day in question. Placing the plate in front of her, with a big slice of it on it, I then bent down on one knee next to her.

I think she nearly burst into tears as I took the box from my pocket and opened it for her. "I remember what you said about proposing. Something simple but honest and only a few words. I'm going to add just a few though. I wasn't lying when I said I can't remember being this happy in my life. My first marriage was a test for what was meant to be my real marriage. I want a life with you, Hailey. We already live together. We're going to start a family, and I definitely want to see you walking down the aisle towards me wearing a gorgeous white dress. Hailey, will you marry me?"

I think for the first time in our relationship, I'd left her speechless, managing to croak out a quiet 'Yes' before I carefully slid the ring onto her finger. "Oh my god, yes," she finally added, "And it's absolutely perfect. This was perfect. Just how I wanted."

"I was going to do it at Henson on Saturday..."

She shook her head. "I would have appreciated the gesture and said yes, but this right here, Chris. Just you and me... Let me eat this cake then you're making love to your fiancée." That made her cry, holding her against me as she sobbed. "I've never been happier too," she said after a few minutes, "My gentle giant."

We definitely consummated our engagement that night, and she called into work the next morning feigning sickness, told me that I was 'sick' as well, and we spent the entire day fooling around in bed, leaving each other well and truly exhausted and with barely enough energy to get up for work the next day.

Word quickly spread about the engagement. The parents were around on Friday night to congratulate us, quickly joined by our siblings. Friends were bombarding us with congratulations before asking when the wedding would be taking place, assuming that it wouldn't take us too long to organise it all as Hailey was firm about her idea regarding a small wedding.