Pocket Rocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your idea about this picnic?"

"I'm thinking of a drive towards the city and somewhere near the harbour. Think you can find us parking?"

"I'll do my best to get as close as possible."

Arriving around lunchtime, Hailey made sure we had a thick blanket to lay down on the grass, carrying the picnic basket and smaller cool bag as we eventually settled down. The sun was shining with barely a cloud in the sky, thankfully the temperature was not ridiculously high, ensuring we were near a large tree so we could take shelter in the shade.

"Need some sunscreen?" Hailey asked once we were settled, "Want to help me?"

I gave her a look as only her arms and legs were available though she quickly kicked off her sandals to expose her dainty little feet. Moving to sit on my knees in front of her, I applied cream from her hands all the way up her arms, ensuring I was kissing her at the same time, before I did the same with her legs, starting at her feet before slowly running my hands all the way up her legs. When I ran my hands underneath her dress, she bit her bottom lip as I grazed the fabric of her panties with each leg. Ending up on her back as I continued to kiss her, we eventually needed to stop as I was getting far too aroused, and it had been so long since I'd had sex, I was actually worried about finishing in my shorts.

"We should eat," I finally said after a couple of deep breaths.

"Chris... I'm definitely going home with you tonight. All I'll need to do is drop all this stuff at home and grab the bag I've already packed."

We spent a few hours relaxing, nibbling at food and sharing the bottle of wine that we'd brought along. I was amazed at how easy the conversation flowed, touching on topics we'd already discussed, but neither of us scared to broach particular subjects that might usually be left for later, such as the idea of marriage and starting a family. Hailey was aware of my past and failed marriage, but I was adamant that I wanted to find love again and find my genuine life partner. When it came to children, I knew I wanted a family. Only one or two kids at most as large families were expensive.

Hailey was cuddling into my side as we were lying on the blanket when she said, "I've never really dreamed of the ridiculously large wedding. Yes, I'd love to wear a lovely dress. Yes, I'd love a nice party to celebrate getting married. But what I really want is a life together with the man I love."

"I've done the large wedding. It's not all it's cracked up to be. Half the guests I didn't even know. I barely had time to sit down and relax. And my new wife spent half the day in the company of other people."

"Consummate the wedding that night?"

My snort made her giggle. "She got so drunk that she spent the night and half the next day with her head near the toilet bowl. Should have seen the signs there."

Feeling a soft pair of lips on my cheek, she whispered, "Well, I'll definitely be making sure to consummate my marriage on our wedding night. In fact, I'd happily send all the guests home so he can spend the night pleasing me."

Turning my head to meet her eyes, I asked, "And what about pleasing him?"

The smirk made me laugh out loud. "Oh, wouldn't you like to know what I'd do for him, Chris."

We stayed all afternoon into the early evening. Having stuffed ourselves, I offered the chance to pick up at least a little something on the way home that we could eat at my place, stopping at Hailey's to drop off everything before picking up her backpack. Arriving home with some burgers and chips from the nearby shop, we sat out on the back decking as we sated our appetites.

Heading inside once it was dark and cooling down, I had a rather large couch where I could lay down with Hailey happy to lie back against me as we watched a movie, Hailey moulded her body back against mine. The movie was the typical one you'd find on a streaming service nowadays, keeping our interest but not particularly memorable. It was late enough by the time the movie finished that I suggested we head to bed.

"Can I use your bathroom to get changed?"

"Of course."

I'd already shown her where everything was, leaving her to get changed as I found a pair of shorts to wear to bed. Lying back under the sheets, she walked through the door wearing a sheer nightdress that excited me immediately. Smiling shyly at me, curling some hair behind her ear, she crawled up onto the bed and kissed me hard, running my hands down her back as I quickly lifted the sheets so she could join me underneath.

"I know what I said but I wanted to see how you'd react to something like this..." she admitted.

"I thought you just wanted to cuddle?"

"I do... But I also wanted to look sexy for my new man..."

"Definitely looking sexy."

That earned another scorching kiss before she laid down next to me, cuddling into my side as I wrapped an arm around her, feeling the soft skin of her leg resting on one of mine. Her fingers were quickly running through the thin dark on my chest as I turned to kiss her again.

"Chris... I need to tell you something about a couple of previous lovers. They made me feel weird because of my size."

"How do you mean?"

"Women are usually smaller than their partners, right? I know I'm a tiny thing. My father isn't particularly tall, you're definitely bigger than him, and Mum is tiny too. Barely five foot herself. Anyway, because of my size and I definitely didn't look my age when I was in my twenties, they made it really weird. Can you understand what I'm insinuating?"

"I think I do."

"The moment they did that, I ended everything with them. I'm not satisfying someone's sick, deviant desires. It simply made my skin crawl. And it was those two boyfriends from over a decade ago that made me so careful with any potential partners. Most importantly, I just want to feel safe with someone. I'm small, I'm not strong physically..."

"Hailey..." I whispered.

I felt her squeeze me tighter. "I feel safe with you already," she whispered, "There are no rules to feeling things for someone, but I feel safe, and I feel like I can trust you already. That's a big thing for me, Chris. I don't want to be hurt again, so I've been careful for so long. This is the first time in a long time that I'm allowing my heart and mind to be free because I just know you're the right one for me."

Rolling onto my side to face her, we shared another long kiss as her hand continued to caress my chest as I ran my hand down to her arse, pulling her closer and closer so she could definitely feel my erection pressing into her. Lifting her leg so it rested on mine, she took my wrist and guided it to the front where I could feel the fabric of her panties, smiling to myself as they were already feeling rather soaked.

"I haven't had someone else get me off in far too long," she whispered, "I can't have sex tonight, Chris. That's a big step for me... But I'd love to fool around. Do you like going down on a girl?"

"I love it, Hailey."

"I can return the favour..."

"You don't have to. But if you're offering the chance..."

Sliding my fingers underneath the thin fabric of her panties, I felt trimmed hair at her groin, making me smile as she blushed. "I used to keep it nice and smooth until they made it weird. Now I make sure I kept it trimmed."

"Prefer it that way," I told her.

Running my fingers along her slit earned a moan of approval as I could only marvel at how excited she quite obviously was. Kissing me hard as she whimpered, loving the idea of just teasing her forever, she finally broke the kiss and gazed into my eyes. The surprise was when she sat up and removed her nightdress, revealing her bare chest and I knew I was staring at her incredibly perky breasts, their size still surprising on her small stature.

"Take my panties off," she whispered, "Please take them off for me, Chris."

"Horny little thing, aren't you?"

"I want to wait to make love... At least, I want to try and wait."

"Are you sure you want..."

She kissed me again, moulding her body into mine with my hand trapped between us, still between her legs. "I'm going to call Charlotte in the morning and thank her for this," she said.

Rolling her over onto her back, she giggled as I practically ripped her panties off before she spread her legs for me, giving me the perfect view of her naked body for the first time. Her chest was rising and falling with her excitement, and I met her eyes before slowly moving mine down. Her breasts were absolutely perfect, not missing her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. Her body was otherwise fit and toned, the hair above her pussy in a large triangle, well-groomed and trimmed.

Kissing all over her body earned moans and a couple of giggles as I learned where she might be ticklish. Her skin was so soft and smooth, I simply had to run my fingers over it. I knew they would feel rough in comparison, but I made sure my touch was gentle, and when she complimented me more than once, it certainly was a boost to my ego.

I teased her before I finally lowered my mouth and tasted her. When I heard her almost choke back a sob, I had to lift my head and lean up to kiss her. "You feeling it too?" I asked.

"It's just been far too long," she replied softly, "I haven't felt this comfortable with a man in years."

"You're my first since... You know..."

"Your first and now last?"

"There's a large part of me that certainly hopes so."

She tasted exquisite and loved learning what she loved, how she liked to be pleased, and once I had it all figured out, Hailey was not shy in letting me know what was working for her when I finally brought her to orgasm for the first time, I couldn't stop smiling and Hailey admitted to shedding a couple of tears as I kept going as she begged me not to stop until I got her off at least a couple more time.

When she did finally ask me to stop, I left a trail of soft kisses up her body before meeting her eyes, the next kiss was a real signal of our feelings for each other. When her hand ended up between us, caressing my cock, I couldn't help smiling. "One good turn deserves another," she said, "I haven't done this in a while though. It's... It's never been something I particularly enjoy as nearly every guy I've been with was too rough with me."

"You don't have to, sweetie..."

Her face lit up. "Sweetie?"

"Hailey, you're a real sweetheart."

My underwear ended up on the ground next to hers as she happily returned the favour. Running my fingers through her hair as she pleased me had her smiling, releasing my cock from her mouth as she surprised me by looking ever so happy.

"This is going to look huge when you slide it inside me later," she suggested.

I knew my cock was nothing special. I was perhaps slightly longer than average and had a generous enough girth. My ex-wife had certainly never complained about our sex life. Warning Hailey when I was getting close to orgasm, she didn't tell me what she was going to do, polite enough to warn her when I was about to cum. I'll admit to being left rather speechless when she chose to take my load in her mouth. My ex-wife had done that a handful of times during our entire relationship.

Spooning against her afterwards, she giggled as my cock was still poking her, admitting that I simply found her far too exciting and arousing. Whispered conversation continued for at least the next hour as I savoured just holding her in my arms. She eventually turned around to face me, wanting to cuddle me even tighter.

Waking the next morning, we continued to kiss and cuddle before our stomachs both rumbled. Offering to take her out for breakfast, we enjoyed a shower together. How we didn't end up in bed making love afterwards, I'm not sure. My arousal was obvious, and I was almost achingly hard. She realised that and teased me with her soft hands until I came on her. Wanting to return the favour, I backed her up against the tiled wall and only used my fingers.

We walked out of the bathroom smiling like fools.

After breakfast, we headed towards one of the nearby large malls. Hailey asked if I minded following her around. Considering I just wanted to bask in her company for as long as possible, I held her hand and willingly followed her from one shop to the next. Of course, she spent a lot of time browsing, and tried on quite a few items, but ended up buying nothing.

I didn't mind, and in thanks for my patience, she bought us some lunch before it was time to take her home. Inviting me inside, I was given the whistlestop tour, Hailey taking delight in showing me her bedroom, patting one side of the bed. "I'm hoping this side might be occasionally filled on the nights my man is here," she stated, "Though I'm thinking I'd like to spend far more time at his place."

"Maybe you'd like to move in with him one day?"

Watching her eyes light up had me smiling as she immediately cuddled me. "That's a big step," she admitted, "I've only ever lived with one man before. It only lasted a year before... You know... That feeling of safety disappeared in an instant. He wasn't as large as you, but a man is usually bigger and stronger..."

"I'm thinking of just being your big teddy bear. The thought of someone hurting you..."

"Definitely calling Charlotte once you go home." Lifting her eyes, she quickly added, "If we lived together, you wouldn't have to go home."

"I'm thinking we just spend as much time together as possible."

I didn't want to leave, and that last kiss before I did, suggested Hailey was desperate for me to stay. But we had work in the morning, but we agreed to talk every day, and neither of us had any other commitments that would stop us from seeing each other every day if possible.

The next month of my life was wonderful. I knew I was falling in love with her already though I wasn't going to go and express those feelings too quickly and scare her off. We spent nearly every night together during the week if possible. Not always an overnight stay, but we'd meet up for dinner either out for the evening, Hailey inviting me around once or twice a week to taste her cooking, and I returned the favour and did my best to cook something edible.

"You're good," she assured me, "I don't care if some of it is out of a packet, Chris. The fact you're willing to cook something for me is what means the world."

Each weekend, we'd spend Friday night to Sunday afternoon with each other. We spent a lot of time fooling around, but I knew making love was a big step for her, as much as it was for me. I'd never been interested in sowing any wild oats or playing the field after my divorce. I wanted to find someone to love and share my life with again. It had taken a while to happen, but with Hailey, I had that feeling my wait was over.

We were walking hand in hand as Hailey wanted to do some shopping around six weeks after our first date when she was perusing some bras, telling me my opinion definitely mattered as I would get the chance to see every single bra she would purchase.

"You know it will end up on the floor too," I suggested.

"I should hope so, next to some very damp panties because my boyfriend turns me on so much," she retorted, before she smiled at me, "I love you, Chris."

My heart nearly exploded with happiness as I grabbed the bra and threw that somewhere as I pulled her in for a kiss. Made her giggle as she knew how much those words meant to me. "I love you too," I replied softly upon breaking the kiss, "I knew by the end of that first date, Hailey."

She snorted, making me laugh. "Please, I was already falling for you that first night. When I sat on your lap and you held me close, I just knew at that moment you were the one..."

"So when are we meeting the families?"

Laughing out loud earned some smiles from the shop assistants. "I'd love to meet yours. Maybe we should do a joint meeting, like a barbecue at the park or something? Don't need some sort of formal dinner to introduce everyone to each other."

"Works for me."

She ended up buying some very sexy bra and panty combinations, standing on tiptoes to kiss my cheek. "I'm wearing something sexy for my man tonight as I'm taking him out for dinner. Then he's taking me home and I'm going to finally end his wait."

"Hailey... I've never minded..."

"I know, honey." That was her name for me that started immediately after I started calling her sweetheart. "I've been sure, but you know I've been nervous about that final leap. I've wanted to the past fortnight..."

"I've had a wonderful time with you regardless. I love spending time with you."

"Still remember you talking about sharing your home with someone you love."

"I have a large house that's rather empty of people."

"Maybe some little people in the future?"

"That was always the intention when buying the place. Unfortunately, the plans I had hit a speed bump along the way."

Hailey dropped me at home to get ready, a kiss on the cheek and a promise that she'd be ready in a couple of hours. I was ready rather quickly after getting showered and dressed, Hailey keeping me updated as to her progress, including more than one provocative picture, teasing me about keeping me nicely aroused until we finally went to bed that night.

Knocking on my door a little later, she was wearing a gorgeous navy-blue dress that accentuated her bust and curves, and she must have had heels as she stood taller than normal. Handing me a bag, I placed that on the couch as I knew it would have clothing for the next day.

Dinner was at an Italian restaurant we'd visited before and fallen in love with. The food was exemplary, the service was outstanding, and it had the ambience that allowed the romance to build between us. I couldn't help gazing at her whenever we were out. Her eyes were mesmerising. The colour of her hair was gorgeous. And when she smiled at me, I felt that surge of emotion every man must feel every time the woman he loves looks at him in that manner.

"Want to do anything else?" I asked after we'd finished dinner and had taken a seat at the adjoining bar to enjoy a drink.

"Nope. We're going back to your place and we're going to figure out a way to work off some of the food we've just eaten."

As soon as we were in the front door of my house, Hailey wasn't shy in letting me know exactly what she wanted to do regarding working off our meals as I found myself pulled by the hand towards the bedroom. Eager to get each other naked as quickly as possible, I was surprised I didn't end up tearing her dress off. As soon as we were naked, I easily picked her up, earning a squeal as we ended up on the bed, Hailey laying back with her legs spread wide, her desire evident in her eyes and throughout her body. Her scent was already driving me wild, and I licked my lips in anticipation.

"Pleasure me first, then we'll make love..."

"You know I'd just do the first thing all night, sweetheart."

"I know, honey, but I think I've made you wait long enough. It's just... Because I'm tiny, it might be a little awkward."

"Got a suggestion?"

"We'll try the regular way first, but if it's too awkward, I'm definitely going to hop on and go for a ride. Can you orgasm with a girl on top?"

"Sweetheart, I'm going to last a couple of minutes our first time."

I loved making Hailey moan. Making her groan. Making her squeal. Making her beg me to get her off and orgasm more than once. Hailey learned very quickly that I was a man of my word. Most nights we were together, I spent half of it with my head between her legs. Probably a good reason why she kept me around in the end.

"I need you, honey," she finally whispered, "It's time... I need to feel you too."

The groan I released as I gently slid inside her for the first time echoed around the neighbourhood. Her pussy was like a vice, so tight and hot, I knew my warning about not lasting long was going to come to fruition. She rested her hands on the back of my neck as I leaned down to kiss her. I remembered her words about not being a porcelain doll, but I still worried about hurting her, glancing down to see my cock had disappeared inside her.