Pod Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike’s party is transformed, the greater corruption begins.
6.9k words
4.64
8.5k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria snapped her head up after snorting a fat line of his coke. 'Woooo, fuck yeah,' came her cliche'd exclamation. Mike lounged back on his family's expensive couch in his family's plush, lamplit living room, and watched her wipe her nose and grin at him.

Three girls partied with him: Felicity, his older sister, Maria, his sometimes-friend-with-benefits, and Becky, Felicity's BFF. His parents were out for the night on their yacht. Paul, his older brother was off snowboarding in New Zealand or something. So Mike held this chill little gethering in the family manse, where they did some skiing of their own. The four of them sat around the coffee table in sweats, shorts, bare feet, tank tops, and no bras, with multiple lines racked up and a nice stash in reserve, ready to go. Drake quietly rapped out of the stereo.

Maria was five-nine and nineteen: light bronze skin, jet black hair, and luminous green eyes. Her slight frame and small breasts belied a big, lustful, and matronly personality. Mike had had sex earlier that day, but at nineteen himself he was more than ready to make Maria squeal with pleasure and cum deep inside her.

Felicity stood about the same height as Maria. She did triathlon and power-lifting in their NCAA division, so her body was thick and defined with muscle. Her ash-blonde hair was pulled back in a no-nonsense ponytail, and when Maria had finished, Felicity resettled her wireframe glasses on her nose; grunting 'move over, honey' before diving in for a long snort of her own. Her flimsy 'muscle' tank top hung low as she bent over and Mike copped a full view of her generous C-cup breasts, large aureolas and puffy nipples.

Mike wondered what it might be like to fuck his sister. Until recently she was just a bossy P-I-T-A who was coding computers when she wasn't in 'the gym. But incest porn was everywhere now and that old TV show, Game of Thrones or whatever, had a bit of it. He'd found himself looking at Felicity, who was eighteen months his senior, a little differently. His cock stirred. He must have been thinking too loudly, because Felicity, finishing her line, looked up at him and snapped, 'nah-uh you fucking little perv, I'll rip your dick off.'

But then her nipple popped out of her top's absurdly low neckline when she sat up and wiped her nose, and she wasn't in any hurry to tuck it away again. Now who was the perv?

His eye slid over to mousy little Becky, who was a just five-three, slightly pear-shaped, and plump. Her frizzy brown-ish hair, hazel-ish eyes, pale mole-peppered skin, and B-cup bust were all unremarkable. But her quiet generosity, dimples, and little button nose put a cute bow on the package. Felicity had found her in the Dungeons and Dragons club and now Becky was following her around like a puppy. Mike had initially considered a dom-sub lesbian dynamic between them, but Felicity's loud sex with a parade of frat boys put that idea to rest, at least for now. Maybe she had really just taken a shine to this one.

Becky looked uncomfortable as she shuffled over on her knees and bent down to take her turn. Mike had immediately doubted her off-hand 'oh yeah, all the time' when he asked if she was into the powder, but she gamely snorted up a line and didn't stop until it was gone. Sitting up, she blinked hard and emitted a soft 'oh!', and started brushing her nose reflexively. She was slightly more modestly attired than the others, but her nipples were still clearly visible and erect through her shirt, possibly from nerves. Mike considered: maybe if Felicity didn't want her then he could take her up for a threesome. He pictured her on her back, on his bed, with his hands on her soft midsection as he pulled her onto his cock to flood her womb with his cum--while Maria, fresh with a load of his semen herself, sat back to watch and masturbate. Maybe Becky didn't use birth control and he'd be making his first 'wild oats' baby.

His thick nine-inch cock grew rock hard and tented his gray sweatpants.

Let's turn it up a notch.

He pulled his shirt off, making sure to flex his shredded muscles and unbelievably defined abs. He was like a pagan god made out of hot hardened gunmetal. Maria, still wiping her nose and bopping along to the music, stared at him openly and hungrily. He was used to that, but it was still nice to see. Felicity rolled her eyes but that didn't stop her from running them over his body approvingly, pausing at his outlined erection. Becky blushed and looked away, then back, then away again. But he felt her eyes on his rippling back muscles when he knelt down to inhale another line.

'Too hot in here is it?' Felicity snarked.

'Must be why your tits are hanging out,' he replied as he sprawled out on the couch again. 'Watch out for the boob sweat.'

Felicity glared at him.

'I think I'm starting to feel it,' Becky said, blinking rapidly and looking around.

'I'd fucking hope so,' Mike drawled. 'This is expensive shit. Maybe not like you're used to, huh?'

'Right, yes,' she said, blushing again. 'Not like the stuff I normally get.'

'In the D&D club?' he teased.

Felicity was clearly trying not to laugh. Becky looked close to tears. Mike quietly admonished himself. He was killing the vibe, especially for Becky. He needed to stop if he was going to feel her sweet snatch around his cock.

'I'm feeling it too, sweetie,' Maria cut in. Thank god for Maria. 'These hardworking trust fund kids get the good shit.'

Mike waited for Maria to pull her light cotton t-shirt off too, but she didn't. Maybe tonight wasn't going to be so easy after all. But then his phone lit up and he took a swig of beer and checked it.

It was from Hannah: hey sexy, got a surprise for ya

Oh yeah? Where he tapped back.

I'm outside came the response.

He stood up and stretched. The coke was kicking in and he was ready for action. The girls were already dancing together to the music.

'I'll be back in a few,' he said.

'Whatever,' Felicity said without looking over.

He padded out to the driveway roundabout outside their house, leaving the enormous front door open. Mommy would be horrified at the slovenliness of it all. Hannah's little Audi was there and she was leaning up against the driver-side door, completely naked... except for her sunglasses. These aristocratic girls and their fashion moments.

But damn she looked good. It was like she'd gained fifteen pounds since that morning, in the best way possible. Her hips looked ready to bear infant Conan the Barbarians. Her brown hair was thicker and shinier and lusher. Her tits had grown into hefty mammaries, and it could have been a coke psychosis but her nipples looked huge and long and ready to suck. Girl grool was oozing down her thighs from her vagina. She even smelled sweet. This evening's Hannah was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. His cock went rock hard in his sweats as he walked barefoot across the gravel.

'Wanna fuck?' Hannah asked casually.

'Do I,' he grunted in response. He dropped his sweats and stepped out of them, letting his hot iron rod spring free. He should have been saving his boner for the girls upstairs but holy hell he wasn't going to pass up this even more sexual and slutty version of Hannah. God he loved her.

Hannah turned around to put her hands against the car door frame and angled her ass towards him. Her silky skin brushed the tip of his cock and he nearly came. Shit! He took long breaths and prepared his intercourse game.

Calm yourself, Mike. Don't be all dick. Do the right thing and get her off first.

Stepping forward, he lined up his thick bare penis with Hannah's ready slit and slid smoothly up into her vagina. She gave a high little grunt of satisfaction.

'Fuck yeah,' she sighed.

Mmmmmmmm she felt good. Snug and silky-slippery. He slowly withdrew until just the tip was inside her and saw a load of fresh cum coating him. She must have gotten filled by another dude less than half an hour ago. She'd been talking about making a paternally-ambiguous baby while he was inside her earlier in the day; seemed she'd decided to make it happen. It was so damned slutty and liberated. Love for her rushed through his body like a fucking rainbow.

And he was going to do his best to make that his baby. He started smoothly thrusting in and out of her, enjoying the gliding sensations inside her vagina. The thought of meeting their new baby and seeing his frosty blue eyes and handsome features staring back at him almost tipped him over the edge, but he held his orgasm in, concentrating instead on his deep, steady pumping. He had one hand on her hip and one on her somehow-giant clit, caressing it in circles. He kept up his steady fucking until he felt her thick muscles tense and heard her breath suck in, and she came with a loud grunt. Something gushed around his cock and splattered on his feet and he looked down to see copious gobs of clear slime all over them. A long thick strand of it was still hanging and swingng from her entrance.

'Don't stop now, Mikey,' she said. 'My implant's out. Cum in me and make me pregnant.'

The weirdness forgotten, Mike's cock throbbed and he grabbed both of her fleshy hips and rammed himself in deep. She cried out and he started really pounding her, slamming into her so hard that her feet lifted off the ground and her knees knocked into the side panel and the car rocked back and forth. The veins in his muscles popped and his biceps, pecs and abs stood out with incredible definition as he pounded like a he-man.

Hannah's head hung and she groaned with obvious pleasure, and she tensed again as Mike gave her another hard orgasm.

'That's it,' she breathed. 'Join with me. Join your genes to mine and make a new life in me.'

That was too much. Mike shouted 'Fuck!' and thrust in fully. He felt the rush of orgasm as he shot pump after pump of his potent young seed up into Hannah's body.

They stood there for a few moments while Mike caught his breath, then Hannah stood up and turned around, causing his cock to slide out of her with a slurp. She cupped her hand behind his head and stood on tiptoe to kiss him with full-on saliva and tongue.

'Good boy,' she said, stepping away.

Mike stretched again, exalting in the post orgasmic glow of his best nut of the week. A strand of life-making semen dangled from the end of his swinging, still semi-hard penis.

'Whose cum was that in you from before?' he asked, while Hannah walked to the other side of the car and opened the back-seat door.

'Jared's,' she chirped absently.

'Lucky man.' Mike grinned ear to ear. 'But this seed is stronger.'

Hannah chuckled. 'We'll see.'

'So was that my surprise? A nice drive-by dip?'

'Nope,' Hannah said, emerging from the back seat and straightening. She held up a little glass vial full of a milky liquid. 'Even better. Wanna try something new?'

Mike leaned forward and peered at it in the failing light.

'I'm interested. What is it?'

'I just said. Something new.'

He only hesitated a moment. There was no way the prospective mother of his bastard child would try to screw him over. Hannah was legit and had a big heart. He reached over and took the vial, holding it up to look at it.

'How do I take it?'

'Just pop the lid and drink it.'

Mike looked down to meet her sunglassed gaze across the roof of the car, a grin on his lips. How would this mix with coke? He was about to find out.

'Okay then,' he said. He flipped the lid up and downed the liquid, about fifty mils worth, in one gulp.

For a just a brief moment, there was nothing. Then--

'Holy FUCK!'

Pleasure blasted through his entire body. His vision exploded with a kelidescope of purple. He staggered back and Hannah rushed around to catch him and lower him to the ground with surprising gentle strength. It was like an orgasm, times ten, that never ended. He writhed and twisted with his mouth wide open in a silent scream of elation. But more than anything, he felt close to something big, of evil ecstasy, something alien. Close but not quite there. His cock instantly got hard again and he came, shooting a thick rope of sperm to arch over the gravel. He gurgled, strangled, couldn't breathe, with the sheer thick delight of it.

But then he could breathe again and he did, sucking down deep lungfuls of cool air as the sensation subsided into a steady thrum of warmth through his body. His head lolled in Hannah's lap and she stroked his hair.

'How was it, darling?' she muttered gently.

'Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit,' was all he could say.

After a minute or so, the sensations had subsided to a point where he could stand. Hannah put her arms around him to help.

'Whooo!' he said, thinking of the girls. Thinking of Felicity's face if she were to feel what he just felt. Felicity? Yes, his sister. He laughed and exalted in his newfoud freedom from stupid morals.

'I'm partying with Felicity and a couple of girls upstairs,' he said. 'You got any more of that shit?'

Hannah's mouth twisted into a wry grin.

'Want to spread the love, huh?'

'Yeah.'

'Well you're in luck,' Hannah said, and opened the car. As she rustled around inside, she casually showed her cum-lined pussy and the filthy soles of her feet. What an incredible woman.

Soon enough she emerged with four more vials. She moved to hand them over, but snatched them upwards just as he reached out to take them.

'One condition,' she said. 'Once you've got them on it, I can join the party.'

Mike barked with laughter.

'Sold.'

Hannah handed him the vials. 'Then go and corrupt them you dirty fucker.'

*******

A minute later, Mike bounded back into the living room to find Felicity and Maria dancing to the music, and Becky staring around, bug-eyed on coke. He'd very reluctantly put his sweats back on; he knew that walking up naked would have been pushing things just a little too far.

He held up the vials and jiggled them about a little. 'Just scored something special.'

Felicity looked over. 'What is that?'

'Something good. Think speed on ecstasy. Special delivery.'

His sister padded over. 'You've got another boner you sick perv. Did you push off without us?'

Mike grinned. He had her. 'Yeah, but there's more. Wanna catch up?'

Becky, ever eager to impress the cool kids, shuffled over too and reached for a vial. 'I'll have one,' she cheeped.

Becky took one, then Felicity did too. Becky flipped the lid. 'How do I do this?' she asked. Her breathing was ragged and her leg was shaking. Poor little thing. She'd mellow soon enough though.

'Just drink it like a shot of whisky.'

'All at once?'

'Yeah,' Mike said. His sister was peering up at her own vial in the light, brow furrowed. 'What the fuck is this shit?' she said. 'I'm not sure about th--'

But then Becky tipped her head back, mousy hair hanging loose behind her, and poured the milky liquid down her throat.

All eyes went to her. For a moment she just stood there, a quizzical look on her face. 'Hmm--' she started to say. And then it hit.

First, a beaitific smile apread across her face. She crumpled onto the couch behind her, writhing, hands rending at her flimsy dress, bare feet rubbing one over the other, toes curling and gripping.

'omygod-omygod-omygod-omygod!!' she warbled.

As Becky's dress rode up and her legs flailed akimbo, a wet patch rapidly grew then drenched her simple gray panties, leaving a little puddle on the couch. Her back arched up and she gurgled and shrieked. She trembled and shook and panted and grunted with an obvious orgasm.

Mike nudged an elbow into his sister. 'See?' he said.

Felicity had a crooked smile on her face. 'I guess I'd be stupid to pass up on that,' she said, cocking an eye at him. 'Bottom's up. See you on the other side.' And she flicked off the lid of her vial and gulped it down.

Within moments, she went from smiling wryly at Mike to writhing on the couch, shrieking and gurgling and cumming hard. Mike finally dropped his pants to free his rock-hard cock, a bead of precum glistening at its tip. The drug had an amazing effect on his potency. His cum seemed bottomless. He feltfertile. Maria had gone over to give a beaming Becky some after care, cradling and kissing her head and muttering 'how are you feeling honey,' while gazing skeptically at Mike and Felicity.

When Felicity calmed down she sat up and grinned wickedly at Mike, snapping her eyes down to his vein-popped penis and back up again.

'I'm not on birth control,' she said.

'Who's the perv now?'

'I think I might have seen the light,' she said, before pulling off her muscle-tee, pulling down her panties to flick them away with her toe, then sliding forward and spreading her thighs wide to show her full glistening vulva. 'We've got excellent genes. Let's keep it in the family.'

Mike spent a moment to admire the curve of her breasts, her supple belly, her erect nipples and her lovely vagina, ready to make and birth their purebred baby. He stepped forward and grabbed beneath her knees and moved her into position so her waiting slit touched his tip. Then, while his sister smiled up at him with her eyes twinkling, he slid up into her. It was like coming home in the very best way.

Felicity threw her head back and gripped him hard with her thighs. He put her fingers at her clit and set them circling on it, then grabbed her hard beneath her hips to begin slamming up into her wet cunt. The room filled with the sound of Felicity's pleasured grunts and their slapping flesh. Soon Felicity's back arched and she wrapped her legs tight around his lower back, before bucking in climax. When she'd subsided, she looked up at him and put a hand on her belly. That was enough for Mike; he felt his muscles clench. 'Whooo!' he shouted as his sperm rushed up his cock and he ejaculated deep into his sister.

Becky

'What the fuck,' Becky heard Maria mutter.

Her head was in Maria's lap and Maria was stroking her hair. She saw the same thing that Maria was seeing--Mike and Felicity grinning at each other while indulging in the pleasures of incest--but she didn't feel the disgust she heard in Maria's voice. Instead, over the warm glow of bliss from having her eyes opened, and her anxiety and inhibitions washed away, of being tantalizingly close to something beautiful and alien, she felt envy. She wanted that connection. She hooked her fingers under her panty waistband and slid them down her thighs to kick them away. She never wanted to wear panties again.

Maria's legs and belly tensed up beneath her. 'This is so fucked up,' the other girl said.

Becky's pussy dripped with need when she saw Mike grab his sister's hips to ejaculate into her. She frantically masturbated her clit while she watched the bottom of his shaft pulse and the big smile spread across Felicity's face as she was filled and impregnated. Mike slurped out of his sister and turned to grin at his two guests, his glorious cock glistening and swinging in front of him.

Becky spread her legs as wide as she could to show him her cunt. 'Put it in me, Mike. I want your beautiful babies.'

She was delighted to find her voice was loud and clear and confident. It was exhilerating. She wanted to be naked and she wanted to fuck. She'd never been so certain about anything in her life. She heard Maria tisk in disgust.

'What did you give this poor girl?,' Maria snapped.

Mike strode over and looked down at Becky. 'There's a vial for you, Maria,' he said absently. 'You won't regret it.'

He bent down and Becky felt his strong hands tuck beneath her and effortlessly lift her up. His unbelievably ripped and powerful body had not a single milligram of fat on it. She melted against him as he carried her to a sideboard and set her down. He rammed his still-rock-hard cock up into her vagina, which sent a shock through her and made her involuntarily gasp in pleasure. Then as her insides adjusted, she let out a satisfied mmmmmmm.

12