Pod Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't a virgin, but it had been a while, and he filled and stretched her utterly. Now she knew what it was like to be filled by a proper-sized penis, and what she'd been missing. She closed her eyes and gave herself over completely to his thrusting and the ministrations of his thumb on her clit. Soon enough, over the wet crinkling sounds of his motion in and out of her cunt, an orgasm ripped through her and she let out a shriek of abandon. She felt his cock pulse inside her, injecting her with shot after shot of hot thick semen. It was lovely, feeling its warmth spread inside her. She glanced over at Felicity, who was sitting back with her legs spread wide, smiling widely, white cum lining her vulva. Becky smiled back; she knew what the other girl was feeling.

Mike slid his cock out, then carried her to set her gently back down on the couch. Once again, his shredded muscles felt like warm living iron against her soft, chubby flesh. It was a delightful contrast.

Maria glanced from person to peron. 'Guys, this is fucked up. I don't know what you took, but you need to come down now.'

'Oh come ooooooonnnn-eh,' Felicity said, rolling her eyes. 'You have to try this. It's unbelievable. The orgasms.' She shut her eyes. 'It's like your body is opening up for pregnancy and making you cum over and over.'

Maria stood up and raised her voice. 'Can you listen to yourself? Who talks like that? This shit is messing with your head.'

Felicity rolled forewards to kneel up. The cum oozed, glinting, down her inner thigh. 'Fine,' Felicity said. 'I'll have yours.'

'Actually,' Mike cut in, 'I was thinking I might have it myself.'

A new voice said, 'how about you all relax? There's enough for everyone to let the fun changes roll.'

Becky, along with the others, snapped her head round to see a young woman standing in the living room doorway, casually naked aside from her sunglasses. She frowned and wracked her brain before finally recognizing the woman as Hannah, a girl who everyone knew Mike fucked occasionally. On the two occasions they'd interacted, she'd been nice to Becky. And now she was glorious: thick with muscle, broad-wasited, huge clit and giant nipples jutting out proudly, soft skin padded with generous fat, dark hair shining and lustrous. She was like a fertility goddess. Is this what the drug did? Becky's mouth watered.

'Hey Hannah,' Felicity stood up and trotted over to give the other girl a hug. As she pulled away, she laughed, 'is that my brother's cum?'

'Yeah,' Hannah said, scooping some of it out to hold it up and look at it.

'Ugh, that's the last thing we need,' Felicity joked. 'Him inseminating half our class like he's marking his territory. As if his ego isn't big enough.'

'Oh, Jared's is in there too,' Hannah said, wiping her finger on her thigh.

'Oooooohhh.' Felicity leaned back on a couch and folded her arms. 'I've always liked him. How's his cock? Did he make you cum good?'

'Fucking amazing,' Hannah grinned. 'We'll see whose sperm knocks me up.' She turned and picked up a cooler bag. 'Good news, kids. I've got all the shit you could want.'

That was all Becky needed to hear. She wanted more. She bounded forward: 'me first!'

Hannah gazed at her for a moment, probably looking her up and down beneath her sunglasses. 'I think there's something special for you, pet,' she said, smiling a little.

She dug into the bag and pulled out a vial, twice as large as the ones they'd used, and tossed it to Mike. He snatched it from the air, and straight away flipped the lid and downed it. She tossed another to Felicity, whose eyes crinkled up in a smile as she did the same. Within seconds, they were both writhing on the floor, howling.

Her sunglasses settled on Maria. She held up a vial and wagged it back and forth. 'You sure you don't want some?'

Maria goggled at the vial and pushed herself back against the couch with her heels. 'Why are you naked but wearing sunglasses, Hannah? Everything about this is fucked.'

Hannah padded over and squatted down next to her. Slowly, she took her sunglasses off, revealing eye sockets seamlessly grown over with smooth skin. A glistening antenna slid out of a hole on her temple hidden beneath her hair, flopping back and forth. Becky's breath caught in her throat. Wow!

'Aaaahhh,' Hannah said. 'That's better. I was getting so sick of holding it in.'

'What?!' Maria shrieked, lurching up and backwards, but Hannah put a hand on her shoulder. 'Just stay there, pet. I'm not going to hurt you or force you into anything.' She turned her eyeless head towards Becky. 'It's incredible, Maria. I can see a hundred times more than I ever could with my crappy old human eyes.'

Her antenna whipped about to emphasize the point.

With her free hand, she reached into the bag and pulled out a syringe. 'Becky, honey, have you ever shot up before?'

Becky's heart pounded in her chest. This was surreal, but so fucking hot. The drug had opened her eyes and loosened her up and she felt so open to new possibilities.

'No,' she said, honestly. 'But I'd love to try!' She skipped over and knelt in front of Hannah. 'What do I do?'

'Holy shit!' came Mike's voice. He had come to, and was sitting hunched over and looking down, grinning. 'My asshole has turned into a slit!'

It was true, Becky nearly laughed at the soft-looking ass-mouth he had grown. It looked kinda cute, if she was being honest.

Felicity, who was in the same position, giggled. 'So has mine,' She ran her finger over her distended hole. Looking up, she added, 'woah Hannah.'

Maria looked about to cry. 'Becky, you don't have to do this!'

Becky turned to look into her friend's eyes. Putting her hand on Maria's bare foot, she gave it a squeeze. 'I know,' she said. 'But I want to.'

'Atta girl,' Hannah said. She stuck the needle into the top of a bottle of the pearly white fluid and drew up a large measure.

Becky felt her heart race. Maria, wide-eyed, looked back and forth between the needle and Becky.

'Hold out your arm, honey,' Hannah said. Becky did so, and Hannah pressed her thumb into the crease of Becky's elbow to make a vein pop up, then pricked the syringe in. She watched the plunger go down and Hannah pull the needle out.

At first, there was nothing. She glanced at Hannah's eyeless smiling face and Maria's open-mouthed, pensive one. Then it hit.

She sucked down air and hissed breath out through her teeth. 'Ooooooooooo!' she managed to say. It was a feeling like dark liquid rapture. She flopped backwards. 'That's so niiiiiiiiice!'. The pleasure built and built and built, pulsing and rushing through her. Where before she had sensed a horrifying alien presence without touching it, now she was inside it. She was vaguely aware that she was flopping and thrashing around, clawing at her skin. With a pleasant release, she felt her asshole loosen and grow into a slit. That looseness spread with warmth through her body.

But she wanted more. She wanted to merge with it, and something was holding her back. What was it? Humanity? Regret? Fear? So stupid! The alien energies prodded her with the possibiity of change, of total transformation. But her subconscious screamed that the change would be into something utterly horrifying, and her soul held it at bay. The energies would flood her and warp her and desecrate her if she gave in. As the orgasms blasted through her, she approached the energies again, making her humanity recoil in horror, but the recoil was weaker than before. Then weaker. Then weaker again. It was so... goooooooood. With an exciting rush like electricity, her subconscious gave way, and she willingly opened herself to the corruption.

The ecastasy as her humanity crumbled and dissolved was indescribable. Alienness surged through her and filled her, from her throbbing vagina outwards to her toes and up to her head. Her bones gave way and disappeared, leaving lovely fluidity instead. She waved her loose and noodly limbs around, and they split pleasurably into dozens of tentacles, from the fingers and toes up. Finally, her mind stretched with impossibly alien urges. There was a moment of pain then delightful release as her human brain ruptured and her new transformed consciousness suffused her improved form. Her now-useless head and skull collapsed into a hollow tube of flesh which grew long and thin, terminating with soft hole and sharp needle. All her new limbs had them, actually.

Fucking yes! She knew what to do now. Nothing had ever been so clear and exciting. These energies would subsume humans into breeders, then transform them into tentacle monsters--and horrors far worse--all joined together in eternal collective. Penetrating, reproducing, and sharing, nobody ever alone, feeling foul pleasure beyond human comprehension.

Acting on new instincts, she folded her tentacles into a comfortable writhing mass like intestines, and she felt herself float off the floor. A new maw, lined with spiny teeth, opened at her center and she roared in triumph.

Superior new senses showed her surroundings: hot Mike and his sister, with their eyebrows raised in shock and their bodies ready. Sexy Hannah sitting back and grinning. Maria, cowering against the couch. She shot out tentacles towards Mike and Felicity, straight into their buttslits. Extending her needles, she plunged them into her friends' spinal columns. Now they could see too! Their consciousnesses flooded into hers, and her new psyche was more than spacious enough to absorb them and make them Join. She marveled at their quaint human thoughts and experiences, and soothed out their fears and demons. She felt them orgasm as they let go of their past concerns and embraced the horrors to became one with her; Mike first, then Felicity.

Mike, you grotty boy, you always wanted to be properly inside me, didn't you.

You bet, sis.

But we should stop thinking like this, we're all one now!

And they were.

They shot their tentacle out to Hannah, and plunged into her buttslit and penetrated her spinal column, Joining with her. Now a whole new set of consciousnesses flooded in! They were so powerful! Their penis in Mike's body ejaculated a nice stream of fertile cum. That cock was going to be put to good use soon. A great plan was revealed as they completed their merging.

Becky finally let her identity as an individual go. She could never have imagined feeling this good, this complete, this powerful; filled with pleasure and purpose. She--they--let out another inhuman roar.

Maria

This was a nightmare. It was worse than a nightmare. Maria didn't even know where to start processing what she was seeing. Half an hour ago, they were having a regular party in a regular mansion. Now Becky, the shy girl unaware she was being used as a plaything by these rich kids, had transformed into a tentacle monster. Mike and Felicity sat back, heads lolling, bodies occasionally jerking, with tentacles up ther asses. Their holes had turned into slits, for fuck's sake. Their eyes were rolled back and their mouths drooled and occasionally mimed something incomprehensible. A corrupted Hannah sat back, with her own eyes completely gone. The antenna that replaced them bobbed about. Mike's cock twitched and ejaculated a thick stream of cum. A faint growl came from the Becky-monster's horrible spiny mouth.

She had to get out of here. She stood and gingerly moved to the door.

'Going somewhere?'

Snapping her head around, she saw the source of the voice: it was a girl their age, maybe a bit younger, who looked impossibly fertile, like Hannah. She was naked; her broad, fleshy bare feet and widely splayed toes were filthy. Nipples two inches long and as thick as thumbs leaked milk down a supple, padded belly. Her vulva was lined with cum and topped with a two-inch clit that twitched occasionally. Mucus glooped from her slit onto her toes. She still had eyes, but a seam ran from her neck up to her chin. Maria didn't want to think what that meant.

But that wasn't the worst of it. Clinging to the girl's arm was Lucy, Maria's sister, and she was completely naked. And smiling. Lucy was a senior in high school and had just turned eighteen. She was bronze-skinned, like her sister, with thick lustrous black hair and a body toned and skinny from high school track. Maria had completely forgotten she'd asked her to come and pick her up. She knew herself, and she wanted to bail from Mike's party before things got out of hand and she found herself with his cock inside her vagina.

Lucy's smile broaded into a huge grin. 'Hey, Maria!'

Oh no.

'What have you done to her?'

The other girl smirked. 'Just gave her a drink from the source.'

Of course 'the source' was her leaking tits. The thought of her sister willingly suckling at this monster's nipple, and being orgasmically corrupted, sent a wave of revulsion through Maria. 'You fucking bitch,' she said.

That elicited a laugh. 'Lucy, sweetie, why don't you show your sister your new buttslit?'

Lucy giggled and lifted her leg, showing a soft, distended ass-vulva. Her sister was on the precipice of being lost. Maria wanted to cry. She reached out and took her sister's hand.

'Come and drive me home, okay? We can talk about this later.'

Lucy nodded and gave her hand a squeeze a different, sadder light came into her eyes. 'I'm so tempted though. I think I--want it. I want to keep changing. Ordinary life just looks so bleak.' Her gaze slid down to the monster-girl's nipple and she took her hand away. 'Danielle, can I have some more? Maria, maybe we can drink together.'

Maria staggered back. It felt like her life was ending. She could only stare at her sister and this Danielle creature.

With a side-eye smirk at Maria, Danielle said, 'there's something even better, honey. Do you want me to turn you into a breeding drone like Hannah over there?'

Lucy looked into the room for the first time, and threw her hand up to her mouth, letting out a little 'oh!' She stood there for a long moment. 'What's that? What's happening to them?'

Danielle pointed at the tentacle monster that used to be Becky. 'That's an ilium. It used to be a human but transformed into a Void creature by taking my milk.'

She pointed at Mike and Felicity. 'Those two are like you, with buttslits, and their minds have been absorbed. They're now eager servants of my plan.' She pointed at Hannah. 'And that's Hannah. She'll fuck and cum and birth human-looking creatures to help bring the Void to Earth, then her mind will dissolve and her body will make the final transformation into an ilium.'

Lucy looked to Danielle, then back to the scene, then back to Danielle.

'So that presence I felt nearby when I sucked your tit, it will turn me into a tentacle monster?'

'If you take enough then yes. But I need you for something else, sweetie.' Danielle smiled. 'You'll become an ilium eventually, but in the meantime, your life can be better than you've ever imagined. All of your old human worries will be gone, and you'll be so strong and powerful. You'll infiltrate the human world to fuck and enjoy life and take what you want. You'll have cocks and cum from the hottest guys to make spawn. And when you give birth it will be orgasmic.'

Lucy breathed, 'then yes. I want that. So much.'

Maria stood rooted to the spot in horror as Danielle guided her sister to lie on the floor, and knelt beside her. 'That's it, it won't hurt,' she said. 'Just turn your head to the side.'

With a wet crack, Danielle's face split open, down to the neck, revealing undulating flesh-petals, dripping with mucus. Just as Maria lurched forward and cried 'No!!', a huge chitenous proboscis telescoped out of the girl's gullet and plunged into Lucy's skull.

Lucy shrieked briefly, then subsided into a long gurgle. Danielle moved her proboscis around Lucy's brain like a straw. Lucy's body bucked and shuddered, and her heels kicked up and down. Then Lucy lay still and Danielle sat back with her legs apart, openly masturbating, and began making peristaltic swallowing motions. Her mirthful eyes, full of satisfaction, met Maria's. Maria sank down, too, feeling defeat wash over her.

After nearly thirty seconds, Danielle heaved and vomited something into Lucy's head, then flung her own head back and retracted her proboscis. When her face closed, she leveled her gaze at Maria and licked her lips.

'Fuck that was tasty. I was so hungry.'

Maria, her voice dead, asked, 'what have you done to her now?'

'I just ate her brain. It was delicious.' She chuckled. 'But I didn't eat her consciousness and soul, I put them back into a fungal seed that's filling her empty skull now.'

Maria looked at her sister. The younger girl was already starting to change. With nauseating creaks and cracks, the girls hips were widening by more than ten inches.

'This took hours for Hannah and Jared,' Danielle said. 'But I've figured out how to speed it up.'

Sure enough, while they watched, Lucy's feet cracked and broadened, growing fleshy and splayed like Danielle's and Hannah's. Her belly grew chubby and plump, and her limbs grew thick and padded with a soft layer of fat. Then her body thickened again as powerful muscles formed beneath her padding. Finally, her nipples grew into three inch, thumb-thick teats, and her clit grew into a thick pleasure-organ well over an inch long.

She sat up, and with another wet crack, an antenna burst out of her temple and began whipping about. She looked at Maria, and slowly her mouth split into a horrifying grin. Her belly rippled and a glob of mucus ejaculted from her fully-displayed cunt onto the floor in front of her.

'Oh fuck yes,' she said. She laughed, low and sinister, running her hands over her ample body, and fondled her clit into another rippling orgasm. 'Oh Maria, I can't believe I let you make me hesitate. I'm so much more than you now.'

Danielle said, 'why don't you go over and finish the change?'

With another grin, Lucy scooched over towards the Becky-monster, legs wide apart, buttslit on full, inviting display. Within seconds, a tentacle shot out and plunged into her.

While Maria watched in horror and sorrow, Lucy bucked and orgasmed, rubbing and clenching her strong bare toes over each other.

'Oh this is next fucking level. Oh yes, take me. Take meaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaa!'

Then, with her antenna whipping and her pussy rhythmically hocking out gob after gob of mucus, she put her hands to her cheeks and pulled out her eyeballs. She turned to face Maria, who gazed into her sister's bloody, empty sockets. Skin grew over them in seconds.

Lucy stood up. Still facing Maria and with the tentacle up her ass, she padded over to Mike and lowered her vagina fully onto his cock. Her posture made her newly-padded belly bunch into rolls. Maria watched the base of Mike's penis pulse as it ejaculated.

'Maria,' Lucy said, low and pleasured, 'where we're going, we don't need eyes to see. Why don't you join us?'

She slowly worked her hips back and forth, making some of the cock shaft emerge then disappear, and let out an 'mmmmmmm' as the cock ejaculated into her again.

Maria swallowed down nausea. She looked from Danielle's grinning face, to Lucy's snarling one, and back again. She stood up. And without bothering with shoes, or a bra, she sprinted out of the room.

She would stop this invasion if it killed her.

12