Podunk

Story Info
Aliens are taking over the world, and they have help.
16.4k words
4.37
18.9k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must've been cruel fate that Claire Winters was born in the small town of Podunk. Podunk was not ironically named, even if its settlers had intended it to be. Or maybe it wasn't. Maybe "Podunk" was the name of the town's founder. Claire didn't know. She never really researched into the history of the founding of her birthplace. She did know this: This place was backwater.

The sleepy town of Podunk wasn't without its charm, however. There was the annual Fair where the residents of the town would show off the best of their harvests and a hog-tying contest (Of which Claire had won second place last year -- The winner was a boy twice her size and almost fully grown!). It was a rather close-knit community of ranchers and farmers. The residents were a simple folk and the vast majority of them went to church on Sundays, fished and hunted as often as possible, and spent summer nights drinking beer on the porch. The weird one, in this dinky little town where the next neighbor was at least two miles away, was Claire Winters herself.

From a young age, Claire was smart -- and much more curious than her peers. By the time other children were learning multiplication tables, Claire was already calculating astrological vectors of nearby comets. When they were learning about the water cycle, Claire was voraciously devouring books on micro and macroscopic organisms and running through their anatomy and what made them tick. The young girl seemed utterly entranced by the science of the world and especially of the slimmest of possibility that perhaps life existed outside of the world. Watching the night sky from the telescope she had received on her 8th birthday was one of the upsides to living out in the boonies. She could see stars that she knew city-dwellers couldn't due to the massive amount of light pollution. Still, it was obvious that Claire couldn't excel as best she could in Podunk... So when it came time to enter high school, Claire and her parents worked their hardest to get her enrolled in a Girl's Academy closer to the city.

It wasn't until tragedy struck did Claire finally got her wish. Even after what seemed like an endless gauntlet of tests, forms, and meetings, Claire was only accepted into a prestigious academy when she lost both her parents in a tragic car accident. She received a full scholarship at one of the state's most prestigious Academies that was about an hour away from little Podunk.

Of course, the enrollment was a bit of a mixed blessing -- for one, Claire had to bike 10 miles from her house to get to the bus stop, which was then another hour away from the academy. But that was a small price to pay to attend an institution of learning where she could actually... -learn-. The much more difficult cost was something she hadn't expected. It was all the social differences between her and her peers... Something that Claire could hardly adjust to, especially after losing both parents. The girls that attended Saint Seiya's Academy for Girls seemed like they had come out of magazines. Perfect hair, shapely bodies, styled nails, eyeliner -- real city folk flair. Claire had none of that charm. She had a short, boyish build. Her muscles were toned and wirey like a squirrel's from years of helping her family bale hay and tending to animals. Her nails were never manicured and she already had callouses from hard labor. She couldn't even relate to many of her classmates since they've never gone fishing or tied a hog or wrestled sheep, just as she'd never been to such-and-such beach or visited some fad country in Europe. "Country Bumpkin", some of the meaner girls would call Claire behind her back. High school was brutal. It seemed like the mean girls ruled the top of the social hierarchy, the nice ones stayed to themselves, and that meant those that were different (like Claire) sat at the bottom.

That meant Claire was stuck in limbo -- too intelligent for Podunk, too country for Saint Seiya. The only people who seemed to really understand her was her family -- Aunt Kayla who came and checked up on her every so often and the family dog, Max. Sure she had friends in town and in school, but she still felt disconnected and alone sometimes. She tried to explain it away as hormonal angst, but she couldn't control her feelings as well as she wanted, so she just dove into her science and her fantasy. She had always fancied the thought that she was different or that she had been misplaced at birth. Maybe she was an elf or an alien? Augh, those were just childish daydreams... but perhaps...

Claire let out a frustrated "Argh!" as she slammed her face into her pillow, kicking her feet against the mattress before rolling back onto her bed and staring out of her bedroom window. Summer was almost over and she was just about to enter her Senior year in High School... It almost felt like she'd soon graduate Saint Seiya without ever leaving her mark on that prestigious academy. Claire jumped out of bed and stood in front of her mirror -- dressed in a green-and-yellow striped shirt and a pair of jean overalls. In spite of being eighteen now, she still basically as flat as a board save for the pair of small petite breasts upon her chest and she was just as short as she was last year (save maybe an inch or so). Shouldn't she have grown up a little by now? At least... emotionally, if not physically! She wanted to feel like she belonged, like she could be who she was, but everything still felt wrong... and she dreaded going back to school and seeing all those judgmental faces again. She wanted to say it didn't bother her, but even her online friends noticed that Claire had been trying to get that country twang out of her vocabulary. The young girl let out a sigh, taking a seat by the windowsill and staring up at the night sky. Well, who knows... maybe school would be better this year? Maybe she could be popular and overalls would be the new vogue? Bah, who was she kidding?

Then, as she considered turning into bed, the flash of something caught her eye. "No... way..." She whispered to herself as she grabbed her telescope, following the white dot that jet across the black sky. Impossible. She tracked that comet in her logbook just last week. Had it... had it changed course somehow?! Claire scrambled toward her desk, taking out a composition notebook that had been filled with numbers and data, her finger coming toward line and her eyes furrowing. Had she made a mistake logging this last time?! Then, there was a soft rumble that barely shook the glass of water sitting at her desk. In-freaking-possible. The young girl shot up and and leaned out the window, her eyes widening at the trail of smoke coming from the nearby forest. No way. This close?!

Already Claire's heart was racing as she spun from the window and hurried down the stairs. "Max! I'm going out for a bit, be good! I'll be back soon, Seeya!!" She shouts as she darts through the kitchen and out the backdoor toward her bike. She needed to see it -- that comet MOVED, she was sure of it. It wasn't supposed to land anywhere near Earth and it landed IN HER BACKYARD. There might've been something new, maybe the meteorite had some weird magnetic composition that hadn't been discovered yet! Maybe something else! Maybe there was alien life on it! Claire didn't stop to consider anything else, she just ran past Max's doghouse toward her bike and jumped on and began pedaling as fast as she could. Maybe she could get there before anyone else.

Claire shrieked and jumped back as the tiny pod cracked open and the thing spilled out..."What the fuck?!?!" She paced a bit, occasionally looking down at the mass in the dirt. After a few minutes she had made her mind up, this was way too important to leave to chance and she slid down the still warm edge of the crater to gather the creature in her arms and bring it back into her house.

The clearing was smoking and scorched all around the crater and the air smelled of ozone and sulfur. At the bottom of the pit was a shiny silver orb, one whole side still glowing hot from its plummet to earth. It was about as big as a beach-ball and as she stared down at it as it cracked in half spilling a ruddy orange fleshy mass out onto the blackened dirt at the base of the crater. The thing oozed out and lay there, slick with liquid from inside the pod. it looked almost like an octopus but had only four stubby tendrils and no eyes. It pulsed slowly and seemed to be hurt or near death.

Claire panted as she approached the crater, her lungs and legs burning from how fast she had pedaled to get here. The girl leaned her bike against a tree, sucking in breaths of the cool, night air as she reached toward the handlebars of her bike to take off the flashlight that had been set to strobe. In her haste, she realized she had done rather poorly in gathering supplies, only having the pocketknife on her person, the light attached to her bike, and the messenger bag on the back of said bike that only had a pair of gardening gloves in it which she quickly put on. Ah well -- it wasn't like she had a lab or anything to run any tests on the soil or anything, but maybe she could take a hunk out of the meteorite back as a souvenir? The girl panted, taking a moment to catch her breath as she spun around, her flashlight illuminating her immediate surroundings a moment. It looked like she really was the first one to arrive... Which meant that everything she found was hers to take first. The girl beamed as she got to work, starting to sweep around the crater, looking for signs of anything out of the ordinary.

It didn't take long... a few minutes into her search, Claire smelled it before she saw it -- the strong scent of ozone and sulfur was hard to ignore. The girl winced as she approached, her eyes widening as she sucked in a shocked gasp... Impossible...! She had to pinch herself to make sure she was awake... This... this was really an alien pod...! With a real life alien in it! Claire bit her bottom lip as she approached delicately. "Hey there, little guy..." She called out in a reassuring tone -- though she was certain it couldn't understand her. "No need to worry... I'm not going to hurt you..." She promised as she reaches out to offer her hand, trying to get it to pull itself from the silver orb and onto her gloved hand.

It did seem to pull itself towards her but was struggling, when the edge of it finally touched her hand it was super warm and quivering, after a moment it just collapsed and lay there barely pulsing. It left a clear slime on her gloved fingers. When Claire brought her hand up to smell the stuff the scent assailed her senses, made her lightheaded and euphoric, like a hit of cocaine

Claire watched with amazement as the creature began to pull itself onto her glove, admiring the pulsating thing and making a small mental note of the slime it left... it was certainly going to leave a mess in her bag, but right now it looked like it was hurt and needed help. The sweet scent of the slime made her eyes flutter, but the girl quickly shook her head to regain her senses. She had to focus here... Claire carefully began to hurry back toward her bike to gently stow it away in her bag. She could clean it up later -- but being the first to discover anything was a rush in Claire's mind. She wanted to stay and take the silver orb as well, but that had to wait... it looked way too hot to handle at the moment and she needed to aid her little discovery somehow. Claire zipped up the specimen in her bag and strapped the flashlight back onto the handlebars before taking the bike back home, leaving just as quickly as she arrived... She wanted to race home and get to work on examining her prize.

Soon enough, she returned home to Max's barking. Claire was sure to keep the bag and its little passenger far away from her dog -- She didn't want it attacking the poor thing just because it didn't recognize the smell. The young woman brought the creature up to the upstairs bathroom, turning on the lights and gently removed the creature from the confines of her messenger bag and into the sink. She wanted to examine it under proper light now... maybe she could clean its wounds if she could see any...

It was not too heavy and its skin was surprisingly smooth and soft, even though it looked rough and slimy. It was warm too, and every few seconds swelled and contracted like it was breathing. Claire thought to herself, "I have to hide this before people come looking, there is no way no one noticed that..." She drug the creature back into her house and put it in the bathtub before heading back out into her yard and once again standing at the edge of the wreckage, "How the fuck am I going to hide this?!?" She stood there for a while before deciding that in the morning she would get a shovel and fill in the pit, and she would get the rest of the ship or pod or whatever and drag it inside. For now, she needed to make sure she saved whatever the pilot was. It seemed hurt. She went back into the bathroom and clanged the toilet seat down, plopping at the edge of the tub and looking down at the limp creature.

As Claire turned on the water to rinse the dirt and ash from the Aliens skin it immediately reacted spreading across the whole bottom of the sink and letting the water cover it. In moments it seemed to be very healthy again and one of the tendrils reached up to the cascading water splitting open at the end and hooked onto the spigot sucking the water down. It drank and swelled up soon growing until it filled the sink before finally letting go of the nozzle and sort of slouching in the basin, water was spilling all over the floor.

Claire almost jerked away when the water turned on and the creature reacted so vigorously toward the presence of the liquid. Claire watched in completely fascination as the creature seemed to suck in the water directly from the spigot. "Wow... you're a thirsty little guy aren't you...?" Claire asked in amazement, content on watching the creature drink its fill... before it finally let of the faucet and water began to spill onto the bathroom floor. "Oh! Whoops!" Claire called out as she quickly turned off the sink. "Can't let you flood the bathroom now..."

Claire then tapped her chin, musing on whether or not this was an aquatic creature...? It certainly felt like it... But still, the issue of her bathroom sink being completely occupied by the creature was a bit... difficult to work with. Claire then glanced toward the bathtub... maybe she could fill that up a bit and transfer the creature there? She could shower in her parents' bathroom in the morning, after all. The girl then went to work on filling up the bathtub halfway up with water before transferring her discovery to the much larger basin.

The girl then glanced up toward the bathroom clock... it was getting late... Maybe she should get some sleep? She wanted to make sure the creature was okay first, taking a quick glance at the alien in the bathtub before she would feel comfortable with turning in for the night

It was surprisingly easy to move into the tub, its arms sort of coiled around her and hung on and while it was much heavier now, Claire was able to get the thing into the bath. The water had rinsed the thing clean of the slime and Claire only got a little bit of it on her chest and gloves, it made her very light headed and tingly. She turned in, and would surely have trouble sleeping, still so excited from her discovery. Thoughts raced through her head, what was that thing? Where was it from? Would people notice? Surely others had seen the meteor...Claire would have to find a better place to keep the thing in the morning. As she finally dozed off, mostly from exhaustion she would realize that there was not much she could do now, she would have to wait until the morning.

Claire woke up slowly in a cold sweat, her feet and legs were almost totally numb and she could not move them below her knees, propping herself up on her elbows she looked down at a bulging mass under the sheets between her legs, there was a trail of slime on the hardwood floor from the door all the way to the foot of her bed. She could barely feel the thing crawling against her thighs it was warm and slick. As she threw the sheets off of her she saw the creature, it had wrapped one of its arms around each of her ankles and the other two arms were sliding up her legs. The drug the alien was excreting made her heart race and she felt short of breath. It's body was rippling and the arms stretched out from the thick bases until they were as thin as hotdogs and twitched against her.

Claire murmured as she tossed in her sleep -- it had taken quite a long time to even fall asleep and when she woke, the girl felt groggy -- like she shouldn't be awake at all. Something wasn't right. She tried to stretch out her legs and curl her toes, but she... didn't feel anything. "Mmmrph.. wha...?" Claire murmured out as she tried to sit up. She then blinked, gasping as she saw the bulge underneath the sheets, quickly throwing off the covers. Almost immediately the girl screamed in shock and fear, waking up almost immediately -- what was it doing out of the tub?! Claire then tried to flip onto her stomach and crawl away, futilely attempting to kick it off, though she could barely move her legs. What was happening?! What was it doing?! God...! Why didn't she take proper precautions? Claire panted, almost hyperventilating -- it felt so hard to breathe!

The thing reacted quickly and violently, snaking its arms around her legs and waist and hauling its body up onto her belly. She could feel something under the bulk of its body, dozens more little tendrils slipped from a slit on its underside and ran out all over her torso, they slipped under her panties and up her shirt as the thing latched tightly to her. As Claire flailed onto her stomach the creature helped her twist and she ended up on-top of it with the thick main arms wrapping around her back. It bulged and stretched the fabric of her clothes and painfully tore the back of her shirt. Little tendrils slipped between her legs against her sex and up across her asshole. Others coiled around her arms and neck and squeezed choking her into silence.

Claire tried her hardest to kick and squirm as more and more of the creature's tendrils began to wrap around her body, earning another shriek from the girl as her shirt was torn from the back. Claire's mind was in a panic -- what was the creature trying to do? Was it going to kill her? The girl's vision blurred as tears began to flow down her eyes -- she didn't want to die. The girl parted her lips again to scream, but then one strong tendril coiled around her neck, squeezing down and silencing the scream before it had a chance to leave her throat. Claire moved her hands to try to pull the tendril from crushing her windpipe, but her arms, too, had become coiled and though she was certainly a strong farm girl, she felt a lot weaker than she normally was -- she couldn't even move her legs and it felt like strength was fast fading from her arms as they were coated in the creature's slime.

The thing penetrated her everywhere at once, at first slowly and then as it discovered how flexible the human body was, more erratically. One, then two of the pinky-finger thick things pressed into her cunt and ass and three went into her mouth and straight down her throat until the bottomed out in her stomach. She gagged hard. The two in her pussy banged into her cervix and coiled up against themselves as the thing pressed more and more of their length into her. The ones in her ass snaked up through her bowels and she felt little pinches in her belly. Thin ones were probing her ears and one went up each of her nostrils. One pushed into her urethra and her bladder let go the monster hungrily sucking the liquid out of her. It explored her body inside and out and every time she almost passed out the ones around her neck and in her throat would jerk free letting her gasp and pant before they violated her again.