Podunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was early, only a shy goth looking girl with short inky black hair named May sat by the windows, she had headphones and was scribbling in her notebook. May was always dressed really frumpish. She had baggy black jeans and a black hoodie. Claire always thought she was kinda a bitch. May looked up from her book as the door swung shut behind Claire and then did a bit of a double take and pulled off her headphones for a moment. She looked like she was going to say something and then her eyes dropped. The clock said 745, Claire cursed how foggy her mind had been, she was 45min early.

As she pushed the door open, Claire furrowed her eyebrows at the largely empty classroom. She hadn't gone into the wrong room, had she? Claire checked the time before raising her eyebrows. She was... quite a bit early. The blonde let out a sigh as she stepped into the classroom, her eyes meeting with May's a moment before Claire tilted her head and made her way way to her seat. Claire didn't know if she should say anything to May. They had never seemed to have gotten along in the past, after all.

The blonde quietly made her way to her desk and sat down into her seat... 'Well this was just lovely. What was she going to do for the next 45 minutes? Would it be too weird to just get back up and walk the campus grounds for a while?'

As she walked out into the room she smelled something strange, not a bad smell, actually it was quite intoxicating. She felt a sharp twitch behind her clit as she realized she was smelling Mays pussy, the girl was ovulating.

May looked back over at her, "Claire? wow you look so different." She eyed Claire up and down. "You have a good summer?"

Claire swallowed a gulp of saliva as she felt her groin quiver, quickly pressing her thighs together as she turned to look at May. "O-Oh... Hello, May..." Claire greeted the girl sheepishly, unsure why her body was starting to get... hot. Her heart skipped a beat as she suddenly realized... somehow... that maybe... May was...

The blonde quickly shook her head, trying to clear her head. "S-Summer?" She repeated before quickly shaking her head. "O-Oh, right! Summer vacation. It was fine..." Claire replied back, trying her hardest to keep her gaze on May's face... though she felt her eyes drifting toward the girl's midsection. "She's ovulating... and she smells so nice..." Claire kept thinking to herself, in spite of her best efforts

May looked up at the quickly blushing Claire, "You ok?" she spun in her chair and put her elbows on her knees, her legs spread, Claire got another big whiff and again, this time deeper and throbby, she felt something going on in her new body.

Claire gasped as May spun in her chair, and as that scent wafted into her brain, the blonde's eyelid fluttered. "I... I don't..." Claire began, already starting to try to stand up from her own chair. Something wasn't right. She could hardly control herself. "I... I think... I think I just need to take some air..." She began, trying to keep her balance as she climbed to her feet. She knew that if she stayed in the room any longer, with May's intoxicating scent... something bad was going to happen. She could feel it in her gut... or perhaps more accurately, between her legs.

Claire hurried out into the hallway and down to the girls locker room, it was very empty and she went to the back where the sinks and mirrors were. She caught a good look at herself in the mirror, her cheeks were red and flushed.

Claire panted as she somehow reached the locker room, slipping inside to the sinks. The girl quickly turned on the faucet and began to splash water on her face before she stared up at her reflection... God... what was going on with her? How did she know that May was even ovulating?

As her gaze came back up she saw May in the reflection, "Hey...you alright? You look like you are going to faint" she stepped closer.

Claire felt her blood freeze as she stood back up and saw May in the reflection.

"Oh no." Claire thought to herself as she turned and pressed her back to the sink. Claire's heart skipped a beat as May took another step forward and that sweet, succulent scent of her ovulating pussy hit her again. Already Claire's knees were quivering and she practically had to hold onto the skin to steady herself.

"Y-You really... shouldn't... be here..." Claire whispered.

May came to her and stood very close, "shouldn't be here, what the hell are you talking about," she brushed her arm against one of Claires breasts. Claire felt a swelling and tightness behind her clit again and a contraction as May came closer and closer, Claire's heart raced. She winced, feeling the swelling tightness behind her clit... before something squeezed within her.

"Nnngh...! Oh!" Claire moaned out, unable to contain her voice as the hood of her clit slides back and her cock begins to spill right out of her body. Claire's knuckles went white as they gripped hard on the sink, Claire's knees quivered underneath her skirt as her cock grew out, the thick length of meat easily spilling out from her panties and lifting the front of her skirt as her balls fill her underwear.

Claire blushed brightly as her vision spun, She just stood there in stunned silence for a moment.

May jumped back and froze, her eyes fixated on the tip of Claires cock sticking out past the pleated edge of her skirt.

Claire felt something else as well, a thumb sized tentacle, slimy and smooth, pressed out of her pussy and slipped around the base of her balls, it flexed hard pulling them away and the skin tight, and Claires dick twitched up and spurted a little. A drop of it got on Mays face and she reached up wiping it onto her fingers. May had a strange look and stared at the little stringy goop, pulling it apart between her finger and thumb, then she licked her fingers and glazed over.

May stammered, "Claire, I... what happened to you?" She still looked a little scared but took a timid step forward, still staring at the plum sized tip bobbing there in front of Claire.

Claire's eyes widened as she felt the tentacle coiling around her balls and pulling them tight against the bottom of her sac, squeezing them tight against her skin. "Ah...!" Claire moans out as her cock flexes, splurting the errant string of alien seed right out of her engorged cockhead. "S-Sorry, May..." Claire began as she realized that a drop of cum had landed on May's face.

The blonde parted her lips to say something, but May had already wiped her face clean of the cum and was staring at it with the strangest look in her eyes. "May...?" Claire began before the goth girl suddenly licked her fingers. Claire moaned at the sight she didn't know why, but the sight of May eating her cum even if it was only the tiniest drop... it gave her goosebumps. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen in her life. Claire felt a shiver running up her spine as in that moment, all the fear and guilt seemed to quiet down inside of her. Right now... she saw only May... and Claire could only think about how wonderful she smelled... and how much she wanted her.

"I... I don't know... But I know this..." Claire began as she unclasped her skirt, her eyes locking with May's. "I want you, May... I want to feel your lips around my cock..." The blonde hooked her thumbs underneath the waistband of her panties, moaning out as her balls hung free underneath her hard, pulsating cock. "I want to paint your insides white with my cum." Claire continued as she unbuttoned her blouse, rolling her shoulder as her shirt fell to the ground. "I wanna fuck you May... So either get on your knees or spread them for me right now..."

Mays legs trembled and her eyes followed the length of her down to the base and widened when they saw the rippling wet purple thing coiled around her balls. She went white and turned to run.

As May turned to run, Claire practically flew across the air and tackled the shorter girl to the ground. "Ah~ May... Where are you going, May...?" Claire asked as she pinned the girl to the ground, almost giggling to herself at how easily she could hold the girl down before her hands moved toward the goth girl's jeans, eagerly beginning to tug and pull them off her hips. "I haven't stuffed you full of my cum yet, May... you can't leave just yet... Now let's get these pants off of you, so I can get to your pretty, ovulating pussy, okay...?" Claire mused as she practically drooled at the sight of those pussy lips coming into view.

Claire again was not used to her strength and ripped Mays jeans down to the back of her knee on one leg. May groaned against the floor, she was flailing her legs a little but the powerful drugs literally seeping from Claire's body were taking hold and May struggled less and less.

Claire didn't seem to notice or even care that she had torn May's jeans, only that May's pretty pink pussy was finally in view. The blonde moaned softly she grabbed May by the hips and leaned down, bringing her face to May's back and taking in a deep breath of that sweet, intoxicating scent before she licked her lips and lifted up May's rear into the air. Claire's heart race and she could barely steady herself as she positioned herself behind May, guiding the tip of her cock to that soft, wet sex, her fat head rubbing against that slit up and down... before Claire held onto May tight before beginning to push her hips forward, eager to finally feel the inside of May's pussy.