Poetry & Blood Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, Emma stepped forward and clamped her hand around Laura's mouth. "Best not to wake Auntie," she said. Laura nodded, and Emma guided Laura closer to Nikki, keeping her hand around Laura's mouth. She bent down next to Laura's former lover and pointed to some instruments around the floor. There was a thin funnel and some tubes. It looked like discarded hospital equipment. They were using it to drain the blood from Nikki. They fed off of her, but they kept her alive.

"She makes a feast if they are careful," said Emma, pulling her hand from Laura's mouth.

"Oh my God," whispered Laura. She fell to her knees. She moved to touch Nikki, but hesitated.

"I have a mean Auntie," said Emma.

"Why? Why not just fire her or kill her?"

Emma didn't answer, but Laura could figure it out. If they let Nikki go, she could reveal the secrets she knew. If they killed Nikki, that could raise questions. Besides, Nikki could feed vampires indefinitely if they were strategic about it. Looking around the room, Laura saw that they were definitely strategic about it.

"She's a monster," said Laura.

"She has no heart," said Emma. "Do not be fooled by her twisted truths."

As Laura examined Nikki's body, she could see where they cut her to bleed her. She could see the stains where some had spilled. She could see the lines in her skin from her manacles. She could see the quality of Nikki's life. Nikki was in hell. Was this the hell Laura had been praying for from Marcilla? Was this her fate if she was caught with Emma, if she betrayed or upset Marcilla? Death would be merciful compared to this. If Marcilla wanted to truly destroy Laura, she would lock her up in the room nextdoor.

Camille was not entirely a neutered huntress. She may not be the predator, Marcilla, that Laura imagined her to be, but she was still a monster. She would have her way and destroy those that obstructed her.

Laura reached out to touch her friend. Nikki woke up slowly, but when she saw Laura and Emma, her eyes were wide with panic. She pulled and thrashed on her manacles and tried to talk through her gag. Laura moved to take off the gag, but Emma stopped her.

"Wait," said Emma.

She moved closer to Nikki, moving Laura out of the way, and made sure her eyes were level with Nikki's. She began to softly sing a strange song that Laura had never heard before. As she sang, Laura recognized the tone in her voice. She was calming Nikki's mind, moving her to stillness, and Nikki obeyed. When Nikki nodded that she understood, Emma moved out of the way and stepped back.

"Let loose," she said.

Laura moved closer and looked right into her friend's eyes. They were a little glazed over. Nikki almost looked high under Emma's influence, and it reminded Laura of Claire's eyes at the club.

Laura reached up and wrapped her hands around Nikki's head. She untied the gag and slowly pulled it away. She reached up to touch Nikki's face, but before she could, Nikki's lips crashed into hers. The chains keeping her to the wall rattled, but Laura responded back, kissing Nikki with all her might. She had forgotten what it was like to have Nikki, the sense of comfort, the feeling of having a confidant, a true friend in this whole house. Emma was not nearly the same as having Nikki wrapped around her, joking with her, being sarcastic and bold. Laura never realized how alone she was once Nikki disappeared, but as she kissed Nikki with everything she had, she keenly felt that loneliness. This was her friend, her one true friend.

Nikki broke the kiss and smiled as she pulled back. "You're a sight for finished cliches," she said. Her voice was hoarse and ragged. She needed water.

"Holy shit," sighed Laura. "What have they done to you?"

"Made me a buffet," said Nikki. "And a prisoner."

"We have to get you out of here," said Laura. She stood, grabbing the manacles and following the chains to the wall. There was a place for key on her wrists but nowhere else. "Do you know where the key is?" she asked.

"With Angelica," said Nikki. "She drains me each day."

"Bitch," hissed Laura. She turned to Emma. "Can you break these? Can you pull them off the wall?"

Emma shook her head.

Laura snarled and tugged on the chains with all her might. She knew it wouldn't do anything, but she needed something to take her frustration out on. She pulled and rattled the chains, huffing and grunting as she did it. Then, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and saw Emma. Her face was placid and comforting.

"We need to go before they steal us," she said.

"But what about her?"

"We have no place to put her, and her lack will be seen."

"What?" asked Nikki. Laura looked at her. She was confused and panicked. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

"She means that we don't have a place to put you."

"The hospital?" suggested Nikki sarcastically.

"They will know you are missing," said Laura.

"I hope so."

"They will figure out that we did it," sighed Laura as she realized it. "We can't take you out. We don't have a plan."

"We can all get away from here. Let's all go. Let's get across the country."

"Camille will find us. She has plenty of resources." Laura walked through the plan in her mind. There was nothing for them to do. They needed something better than this. She didn't know how bad it was, but if Camille suddenly lost her food supply, a food supply that knew about Emma, she wouldn't ignore that.

"We have to be smart," said Laura. "We will get you out of here. I promise."

"Please. You don't know what's like. You don't understand." Her voice cracked and raised as she became increasingly desperate. Her eyes darted from Emma to Laura, looking for any comfort and getting nothing.

"I promise you. I'll get you out. I'll figure it out."

"Please. Don't leave me. I'll scream. I swear to God, I'll scream."

"Do that, and we're all dead," snapped Laura.

"Then take me with you. Give me a chance."

Laura tried to smile, tried to make her face a small comfort to Nikki, but she knew it was hollow. "I'm sorry," she said. "We need to go."

Nikki screamed at the top of her lungs, and immediately, Laura moved closer and clamped her hands over Nikki's mouth. It muted most of it, and Nikki stopped once she realized it wouldn't work. Laura's anger flared. Nikki was willing to throw her away for the small chance of saving herself. Perhaps Laura would have done the same thing in her shoes, but Laura was done being patient with Nikki now.

"Calm down," said Laura, her breath washing over Nikki. Immediately, Nikki stopped struggling against the bonds. Her eyes glazed over, and her breathing slowed.

"Good," said Laura. She looked over at Emma uncomfortably. Emma was giving her a bizarre look, trying to figure out what Laura had done or what Laura was. Laura shrugged. "At least she stopped screaming," she said to the vampire. She couldn't explain it anyways. They needed to get back out and hope Camille hadn't heard Nikki's scream.

"Now," said Laura, turning back to Nikki. "I'm going to gag you again. We're going to leave, and as soon as we figure out a way to save you, we will. Okay?"

The calm drained out of Nikki's face. Her eyes widened as she understood what Laura said. She was ready to scream again. Laura needed to gag her. Quick.

When Laura moved to wrap the gag back around Nikki's face, Nikki's eyes darted back and forth between Laura and Emma. Then a surge of confidence overtook her, and she bit down on her lip as hard as she could. Blood welled up and surged down her chin. Laura tried to process what Nikki had down when she heard a low growl come from Emma next to her.

Slowly, she turned to look at the vampire she brought into the small cell with Nikki. Emma hadn't eaten in days. She wanted fresh blood, Laura's blood, but Laura hadn't been in the mood while worrying about Nikki. Here, Emma had her wish. Hot blood dribbled down Nikki's chin, and Emma's bloodlust surged through her, blocking out all fear, all reason. Laura froze, not wanting to startle Nikki to scream, not wanting to provoke Emma as her lips curled back and she showed her long fangs.

"Emma," said Laura cautiously. "We need to go."

Emma's eyes darted to Laura. Her pupils were thin slits. This wasn't Emma. This was a monster, a huntress. She had found her prey, and nothing would keep her from it. Emma darted forward, at first looking as though she would bite Nikki's face, but instead kissed Nikki. It was not a seduction. It was not sensual. It was forced. It was taking. It was aggressive and pressed. It was hungry and needy. Emma didn't care if Nikki kissed her back. She wanted blood. All she wanted was blood.

But Nikki did respond. She whimpered and melted into Emma's kiss, offering her bottom lip for Emma to suck on. It was a tiny amount of blood, but it gave Emma life. As Emma animated, so did Nikki. Both women started to growl and whimper, to give into each other, to admit their dependence on the other.

As Laura watched, she didn't think about running. She didn't think about Camille and the certain doom waiting for them. She didn't think about Nikki's pain or Emma's hunger. As she watched, she only thought about herself. She thought about the pleasure she was missing out on. As her two lovers kissed, she felt the sting of jealousy, the neediness of lust. She wanted what they had: the blood and the lips, the hunt and the death.

Her eyes looked over Nikki's body in a new light. Yes, she had lost weight. Her body had been damaged and bled. She was underfed and abused, but she was still beautiful. Her hips were still thick and wide. Her breasts were plump and distracting. Her hair was rich and red. Her freckles were adorable and everywhere. She was still beautiful, and there was still so much of her.

She watched as Emma used Nikki as a piece of meat. She slid her hands around Nikki's face to bring it closer, to hold it in place. She sucked on Nikki's lips for sustenance, not for pleasure. Sustenance was its own pleasure. There was the thrill of living, of life passing through your lips and life fleeing from your prey. There was the primal hunt of give and take. Emma took, and Nikki gave. But Laura wanted it. She wanted to take. She wanted to sink her teeth into Nikki's shoulder, into her thigh, into her wrist, into her palm, into her breasts, and yes, into her lips. She wanted to know what every piece of Nikki tasted like. Not just with her tongue, but with her teeth.

Laura stood as her mind hazed with lust. She was back with Claire. She was with Nikki for the first time. She was with Emma that first night. She was wild and trapped. She was starving and prime rib was dangling in front of her. She couldn't be blamed for what happened next. Her instincts took over, powerful as they were.

"I promise I will let you out," said Laura. "I promise I will." She moved next to Nikki's hand chained to the wall. Nikki looked at Laura out of the corner of her eye, but Emma was not to be distracted. She did not release Nikki's head to turn and face Laura.

Laura peeled down her yoga pants and panties to her knees in one swift motion. She had been horrified moments ago, but her hunger had taken over. She was soaked and needy now. She needed release. She was too hungry to think or care anymore.

"All you need to do is feed Emma and make me cum. Then I will release you." Laura stepped closer and straddled Nikki's hand until her fingers were pressed up against Laura's wet pussy.

Nikki nodded. The power of Laura earlier, the power of Emma now, did not allow her to panic or shut down. She knew her job. Her job was to serve. Her job was to offer her body, and if that granted her freedom, of course she would do it eagerly.

Nikki brought her attention back to Emma. She bit hard on her upper lip, releasing more blood. Immediately, Emma began to kiss both lips, allowing her tongue to roam over Nikki's lips, sliding it into Nikki's mouth, sucking on the top lip and drinking.

Meanwhile, Nikki's fingers began to flutter against Laura's pussy. She waved them back and forth the long way along Laura's lips. Laura sighed and pressed herself into Nikki's hand. She felt the cold metal of the chain against her leg, but rather than scare her or intimidate her, it drew her deeper into lust. She loved that Nikki was trapped, chained to a wall, forced to be hers. She obeyed Laura. She trusted Laura. She belonged to Laura. Laura had control over her, like she had control over Claire, like she sometimes could control Emma. Something was changing in her, and that new thing found Nikki's situation erotic. It wasn't scared anymore; it was hungry. There was so much to have: first, obedience, then, her body, and finally, her blood.

Laura wondered what Emma tasted. She had tasted that final metallic surge from Claire's neck. Was that the flavor for vampires? Or was it like a fine steak? Was it savory and warm? Was it heaven? Should she go down and replace Emma? Kissing Nikki and tasting her blood as well as her will? Or perhaps she could replace Camille? Keep Nikki locked up, feeding her with her fingers, her tongue, her body, her flesh, and more. There is so much more to take from a life, and Laura knew now that she wanted it all. She wanted to own Nikki, not just fuck her.

Nikki could not pump her hand, and instead she settled for pressing her fingers against Laura's clit and drawing small circles over and over while Laura ground and slid against them. She closed her eyes. There, she could imagine more than Emma could do to her friend. She could see Emma taking tiny nibbles from Nikki's flesh. She could imagine the smell of blood and lust filling the room. She could imagine Emma taking larger bites, sinking her teeth in here and there across the body, leaving tiny piercings, perfect little holes, all over Nikki's body. Each spot sends a red line down Nikki's body. She wished she could follow behind Emma and lick them up. Together they would devour her. They would taste her. They would have her.

And now, with this new power, Nikki would give it willingly. Laura pressed harder against Nikki's fingers at the thought. With the simple power of her words, Nikki would give up her life and her body. This was power. This was true power. This is what Camille refused to use. This was why she was weak.

But Laura wasn't weak. Not anymore.

Orgasm overtook her. She shook as it rolled over her body again and again. Nikki didn't stop. She didn't slow down. She knew her purpose. She knew her command. While Laura came, she continued to feed Emma. She would be free when both women were satisfied. That was the deal.

Laura shook, her thighs still quivering, as she moved away from Laura's hand. She pulled up her panties and yoga pants and had to put her hand against the wall, bracing herself as she caught her breath. She watched Emma, the vampire pushing herself, as Nikki offered herself. She had already bitten Nikki's ear, though not much blood came from that. She was moving lower down Nikki's body when Laura moved in to stop her.

"Stop," hissed Laura. She felt her power, her breath, wash over Emma. The vampire stopped momentarily, but her hunger and focus were still on Nikki. Laura carefully approached Emma and put her hands on her shoulders, pulling her away.

"If you mark her too much," said Laura, "then they'll know we were here." That seemed to help, and Emma stepped away, wiping her mouth with her arm. "I promise I'll feed you when we get back to my room."

Emma nodded, understanding. Laura turned to face Nikki. She looked so hopeful, so energetic about the prospect of her freedom. But Laura was thinking clearly now. It was stupid for them to stay, but it was stupid for Nikki to bite herself. This was the right thing to do. She needed to be patient. She could free them all, but only if she was careful, if she was calculating.

Laura bent down and picked up the gag. Without warning, she wrapped it around Nikki's head and tied it. Nikki's peaceful face turned to one of confusion and then to one of horror as she realized what Laura planned to do. She began to scream, but it was muffled by the gag. Laura turned, and Emma led her out of the dungeon, back to the stairs leading to the kitchen.

As the door closed behind them, all Laura could hear was the rattle of chains.

12