Pointed Hills Church 02: Jada

Story Info
Pastor's daughters discover sex and loose their innocence.
986 words
4.21
8.5k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul helped Jael clean up in the staff bathroom, where in thanks for an A grade, he let her suck off on his cock again. Jael kissed Paul on the cheek and headed back to the dinning hall for a late dinner. She had no idea extra credit could take so long or be as much fun!

Jael's room mates saw a change come over Jael at their shared off campus apartment. But since neither Jean or Brenda knew what sex was at a Christian College, they failed to noticed her soft relaxed and dreamy glow of a good shag as Jael said goodnight to both of them at 10:00 pm and went to her bedroom where she immediately texted her sister Jada.

Jael- Are you still up?

Jada- Ah yeah...what's up?

Jael- I did a thing today?

Jada- What? Tell me!

Jael- I...lost my virginity?

Jada-......confused face emoji... Well do you need help finding it? (Jada was just as ignorant of sex as Jael was)

Jael- no silly... I had sex! With a guy at school. It was wonderful!. I have so much to tell you!

Jada- Idk, I'm not going to tell on you but I have something to tell you too.

Jael- You lost yours too?

Jada- not exactly....

Jada choose to stay local her first two years of community college. Not sure what her major was. Jada stuck with general classes and a few electives until something came out and struck her fancy.

Starting her first art elective in sketching seemed like something as far away from sports as she could get. Playing multiple sports each year had worn her out on athletics as a career by the time she finished high school. Athletic wear soon turned into jeans, flower shirts and Birkenstock sandals. Her normal shoulder length hair was now down to her waist as she traded her contacts in for dark framed glasses.

So when she walked into her third week of sketching class a girl, from her English class last Fall, stood in a robe on the small stage where all of their craft tables were oriented. Jada remembered her name was Lara. Lara was short with dark black short hair that came just below her ears when parted to the side. Lara was 100% Italian with a full voluptuous figure she wore well and complimented with outfits that showed off and accented her ample chest and curvy hips despite her small stature.

When Professor Michaels came into class in her usual workers blue shirt and jeans she just motioned to Lara to drop the robe then addressed the class.

"Sketch what you feel not what you see..." Then Professor Michaels left the class room. Those were her only directions.

Jada along with the other nine students spent the next 3 hours that evening making their own version of Lara in their own minds eye and putting it on paper. Jada steadily worked on her drawing, accenting every curve of Lara's body and shading where the shadows touched her elbows and knees in the relaxed pose she assumed. Before she knew it Lara and her were the last ones in the room. Jada looked up away from her drawing for her to stretch her neck and found Lara looking down at her from the stage with a smile on her and nothing else.

"Mind if I take a closer look?" Jada casually asked.

"Not at all, get as close as you like." Lara cued softly.

A wicked smile turning to a grin on Lara's face. Jada stood up, her hands covered in pencil lead and approached the small stage. Lara had nothing to hide of her dark italian skin and milky curves. Jada came softly up to her and put her face in front of Lara's 42DD breasts and their wide areolas with thick dark nipples.

"You can touch them if you like?" Lara said when Jada hefted a breast in her small hands.

Jada had never seen anything like it. A full figured woman, her own age, who was proud of her body curves and all. Jada without knowing it dropped her jeans and underwear followed by her shirt and bra to compare against. Jada's 38D cups paled in comparison and when Jada moved closer and when own small erect nipples touched Lara's thumb sized ones, sparks seemed to jump between the two woman.

Jada didn't know what she was doing but holding Lara's bare flesh against her own drew them together into a passionate open mouth kiss. They stood up together and embraced. Jada was a good head taller then Lara. But Lara being the experienced one took charge. Gently holding the back of Jada's head against her breasts as Jada opened her mouth to suckle.

Jada savored Lara's breasts in her mouth like she was nursing from her. Lara lead Jada's mouth downward to the part of Lara she had the most trouble drawing. Jada used her mouth to inhale all of Lara's sex. Lara needed not to give her any prompting or training. Jada drank her all in and then some.

Not to feel left out, Lara laid Jada down and went in the 69 position. Jada moaned into Lara's pussy as the senior lesbian showed her young lover some tricks of her own.

Lara began to feel that tingle build with in her and knew Jada was close too cumming. Lara sucked hard on Jada's clit while touching her g spot and soon both ladies were clawing and petting each other in coos and moans to orgasm.

Jada has no idea how she got there but she awoke the next morning in Lara's embrace, as naked as the day she was born. And she was alright with that. Now how to tell her parents?

Jada- So that happened...

Jael- Wow! What was that like? Could you show me?

Jada- Sure! Easter Break?

Jael- Absolutely