Poison Ivy

Story Info
Innocent wife let’s loose at the club with her trainer.
1.7k words
3.52
37.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers

It was just another night out with some friends from the gym. The same as you'd done a few times before. I wasn't worried. Yes, for a woman in her late 30s with 2 kids you were definitely a knockout.

But you didn't view yourself that way, and the idea of flirting with anyone had always been something you frowned upon. Always telling me that I was all the man you ever needed. Besides, even if someone did flirt with you, I was right there waiting at home to reap the benefits. That type of ego boost always made you horny.

So off you went with your friend Mary. You two were a good match. She was tiny with dark features and you were blonde and curvy with a booty to die for. You were headed to the local hot spot, Ivy. More like the local meat market, but at least it served food and had a big patio where you could cool down and relax once the dancing got going. I kissed you goodnight, gave you a playful slap on the ass, and watched as the cab drove off.

At about 10:30 you sent me a text saying you were having a good time, and that you had bumped into some friends from the gym. I assumed it was that hot, young trainer that Mary had been hooking up with. Nice guy and definitely a player, but that is to be expected at that age. You had done a few shots and were ready to hit the dance floor. I told you to have a good time and left it at that.

About 4 hours later I was awoken by the cab door closing. In a bit of a slumber, but anxious to see how your night went (and if I would be getting any), I waited as you slipped into the bedroom and into our en-suite to change.

Emerging from the bathroom in the dark you slipped under the covers and slid over to me, snuggling up close for warmth. My immediate thought was that you must have forgotten to put your pjs out as the softness of your bare skin pressed against me. I felt your hand snake up my chest as you pressed your face to my cheek, breathing softly against me. I could still smell the faint scent of alcohol beneath the mint toothpaste, something that always turns me on for some reason.

I tilted my head down and placed a gentle kiss on your nose, and then your lips. Surprisingly I was met with far more urgency on your part as your hand gripped the back of my head and your tongue darted into my mouth. I returned the passionate kiss as our tongues danced for a few minutes. As we separated, I could hear you sigh.

"Mmm, what was that all about?" I asked.

"Ummm, nothing, just that I love you."

"That seems like a lot more than an 'I love you' kiss. What's got you all hot and bothered? Were the boys being a little friendly?" I inquired jokingly. Although I could tell something was up by the way your heart was pounding in your chest...or maybe it was mine?

You were quiet for a moment, seemed to take a deep breath, and then spoke.

"I have something to tell you, but I'm worried you'll be mad."

I had been telling her lately that it actually excited me to think that other men might flirt with her, especially younger ones that posed no threat. Not that I was anything spectacular, but we had built a house and a family, were established in our careers, and were for the most part a very happy couple. That wasn't exactly what a young 20 something was going to be offering, so I didn't tend to worry.

"Don't worry." I said. "I'm pretty open minded and have told you that it actually turns me on to hear about how guys flirt with you."

"Yes, but this was more than flirting."

"How about you tell me and I'll be the judge of that." I assured her.

"Well, you know that trainer that we've been out with a few times and was dating Mary?"

"Was?"

"Yeah, that ended a while ago."

"Oh."

"Well, he showed up while we were out on the dance floor and joined us. He must have been already drinking because he came right up and kissed me, hard!"

"Wow! Did you kiss him back?" I asked.

"No, I was in shock. I told him we shouldn't do that and he backed off."

"Well then, if that's all that happened."

"It wasn't." she quickly interjected.

"While I was shocked I was still pretty excited. I didn't think he would be interested in someone my age. After dancing we all went back to the bar and did some shots and in no time I was ready to dance again. This time just he and I went back to the dance floor. We were hidden away from everyone else and dancing pretty close when he kissed me again!"

I'm not sure if she had noticed but by now I was definitely getting hard, thinking of this young guy making the moves on my wife. Breaking down her barriers and getting to see the sexual being that only I was privy to.

"So how did you react to this second kiss?"

"I kissed him back."

"With your tongue?"

"Yes."

"And then?" I whispered back in anticipation.

"You'll be upset."

"No I won't. Tell me what happened next." I almost begged her.

"As we kissed he pulled me close to him while we danced. His arms wrapped around me and his hands ran down over my ass, pulling me against him. Let's just say he was very excited down there."

"So the young stud was hard for you then?" I quipped.

"Yes. He put his leg between mine so I could grind against it and then ran a hand up my side and felt my breast through my top. He then asked if I could feel how hard he was for me so I reached down and ran my hand over the bulge in his pants."

"And this was in the middle of the dance floor?" I asked.

"We were off to the side a bit, but I didn't care. I was so hot for him at that moment. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I said, as I took her hand and rested it on my rock hard penis. "You have no idea what this is doing to me. Tell me everything."

Seeing that I was serious you squeezed me gently and began to slowly stroke up and down my shaft.

"Are you sure?" As if it was her final plea.

"Yes, definitely." I replied.

"After the dancefloor we looked for our friends but couldn't really find the group. Mary was busy talking to some girl and the other guys were trying to pick up. Then I heard him whisper in my ear to follow him. He grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the bar to where the shared washrooms are. You know, the ones with the unisex individual bathrooms?"

"Yeah, I remember those."

"So he pulled me in there and we started making out again. I was grinding pretty hard on his crotch when he told me to take it out. I looked at him for a second and just decided to go for it, I wanted to feel it in my hands." She said, gripping me tighter.

"As I undid his belt and pants he started to do the same to my jeans. As soon as my zipper was undone he yanked my jeans to my knees and slid his hand into my soaked underwear. By then his pants were open so I grabbed the jeans and boxers and peeled them down over his penis, allowing it to spring free."

By now she was really getting into the story. Mimicking her actions with him on my rock hard cock.

"I grabbed hold of it with my hand and felt it hot and pulsing in my grip. I could barely get my fingers around it, he was so thick. As I began to stroke him he slid two fingers up inside me and started to play with my g-spot."

I had to interject."Wow, I'm impressed he knew enough to know where that is, maybe I've underestimated him."

"Oh, he definitely knew where it was, and it felt incredible. But what he did next was amazing."

By now I also had two fingers buried in my wife's pussy as she was frantically stroking me while telling me about her night. I just hoped I didn't cum before she finished the story.

"What did he do then?" I breathed heavily.

"He squatted down in front of me, threw a leg over one of his shoulders, and started sucking on my clit as he fingered me. I was so wet by now I was worried he would be getting a mouthful of my juices but he didn't seem to care. He just kept saying I tasted incredible and dove in for more."

I definitely wasn't surprised by his actions. If there is one thing my wife has, it's a great tasting pussy.

"I don't know what came over me but I just grabbed him by the head and ground his face into me, begging him to eat me until I came. By then he was pumping all four fingers in my pussy while his tongue danced on my clit. I couldn't take it anymore and came so hard I almost fell over."

By now I was beyond the point of no return. I quickly spun on top of my wife, spread her legs and drove my rock hard cock inside of her. I began thrusting into her in a frenzy of lust.

"Jesus, that's incredible." I panted "So what happened next? Did you take care of him?"

"In the bathroom? No, that would be gross. It's dirty in there!" She exclaimed as she ground her clit into my pelvis. I should have known, my wife is a bit of a clean freak.

She then leaned in close and whispered in my ear as I started to cum...

"No, I sucked him off on the cab ride home."

Carpony_C
Carpony_C
24 Followers