All Comments on 'Poison Ivy'

by Carpony_C

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Do NOT use second person perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Wow! EXCELLENT first story. Word perfect and just enough graphical sex. The story line is pretty bland, but very believable. Be prepared for a lot of flack because there is a large contingent of snipers lurking here who get all upset if you depict anything that they personally would not tolerate in all their manhood. But Loving Wives is dedicated to exactly that sort of thing, whether hubby knows about it or not. DO keep 'em coming!

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Well, at least she respected her husband enough to wash out her mouth with alcohol and brush her teeth before coming to bed.

<>

I hate 2nd person. It's so juvenile. I realize some couples use it to rev their motors for fantasy play--hey, go for it!--but it totally fails in written form on an anonymous board.

<>

But thanks for posting.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

wow another couple who like to play russian roulette

good luck to them both .... they will need it

when one of them or both are laying in a hospital bed suffering from an incurable STD they can reflect on this night and say what a wonderful life

as they say ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ....but

i can rate ... lol

1* hundreds of limp dicks and a bucket of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she let the guy play with her and then sucked his cock on the way home, she's anything but innocent. And you are an idiot if you think your supposed "innocent" wifes betrayal is a turn on.

Another truly fucked up first story. Is today shitty first story day? One after the other, what the hell is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

any part 2 on the horizon? Either he goes all cuck and wants to watch or he goes nuts and divorces the cheater. I mean she is in her 30's (young) but has 2 kids and is willing to throw away a marriage for a young stud in a bathroom and cab? There has to be back story you are leaving out. If she wants out of the marriage this is a great way to do it. She will get the kids, support, maybe maintenance, the home, at least half of all his cash - and she gets to guck around.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always so many complaints from people who don't know what this category is about. From the category list: "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Obviously, cuckold stories are a part of the lifestyle in this genre. Come on guys and gals, learn to enjoy reading about other people's exciting adventures. Who knows, you may decide to give it a try.

Good story with the possibility of great fun on the horizon. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's kissing him immediately following sucking off another guy. That alone is bad enough. Not to even mention the betrayal and gutter slut behavior from this skank. Then, you make it even worse by him being happy about it all. Must be British to like thinking about another man's dick in your wife's mouth.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Odiouser, The Cuck Whisperer, is rapturous over another new cuckold author, but still manages to take a shot at normal readers who don’t share his twisted proclivities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second person stories suck and always earn a rating of 1.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

You write in the 2nd person perspective. But I am a man. You lost me right away.

You should write in the 1st or 3rd person perspective.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Keep writing. Practice makes better. Read lots of the stories here for good ideas and pay attention to the different narrative forms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story. It could have been much longer.

I have to laugh at Iameasel’s comment about authors posting under different names. Too funny, as he is the king of posting under different names….26thNC, whackdoodle, Montenegro, and on and on. It’s so damn funny how all of a sudden in the last hour 14 different posts all show up together spouting the same bullshit and whining about cuckold stories. The man isn’t even very clever at disguising himself. He seriously must be trying to hide his latent homosexual cravings by acting like he hates these stories. We can all see through your bullshit. You’re queer, accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife would come home with a story like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why always all these assholes reading cheating Wife stories then whining like a lil Bitch and ranting like an asshole loony. Why cant these assholes read sometjing else. Someone please shpve a dick in their mputh and another up the ass. They'll love it these POS assholes. Ph yeah, and fuck MAGA as a movement, a cult and an organized crime syndicate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The management should rename this section correctly writes one reader. You bet they should, but they won't. They love the controversy in this category, attracts more readers. The cucks are happy, they get to fawn over their fetishes daily, not so much for others. No the website hasn't gone to hell, just the category of Loving Wives. 90% stories posted here should be in fetish or interracial, but the pigs that post here don't seem to understand that. Brainless? All we can do is feed them one star ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a hoe she’s just confessed she wants a divorce so dude needs to give her what she wants

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many wives, especially me, crave a strange cock in their mouths. What husbands don't know doesn't upset them, but you being cool with your wife doing it is wonderful. Top score!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Second person writing... [pace palm]

LatexDeviant117LatexDeviant117over 2 years ago

Hey! I see a lot of negative comments, and I hate to see that ):

You did a really good job with this story! I want to make this comment public as it shows that, yes, there is an audience for this kind of thing. I admit, Loving Wives isn’t a category I enjoy much, but this piece was pretty good! Theres a lot good, but there are also some issues to point out.

I think the story and concept is great! I appreciate the build up and thought the ending was awesome! The whole “met a guy at bar/club” is a pretty hot concept. Bonus points when someone who would never cheat is seduced. I think you should have played up the guiltiness of the wife. Personally, I find that aspect very intriguing.

Now, about using second person perspective. Honestly, that caught my eye and made me keep reading. I actually liked it, but I did notice you switched to third person about half way in. It didn’t kill the mood or story, but it was noticeable. Obviously you should stick to one or the other, but I think second person is a perfectly viable perspective to use. I think that it makes the wife’s connection to the husband more intiment. Its like the narrator is replaying it from memory or making a confession to their wife.

I should say some of the sexual aspects were a bit of a stretch, but that didn’t detract from the story.

Overall, a great story! Keep it up! I bet you’ll write an even better story soon! Don’t let the hate brigade bring you down (wtf are they doing in the Loving Wives section?).

Good luck and keep up the good work! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, it sounds like a perfect evening. Everyone had a good time and went home happy with a story to tell. As long as he doesn’t cause problems later it works.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 2 years ago

Are there any trolls stalking the Gay Male section bitching about and flaming the authors who write depictions of male on male fellatio and anal sex?

I gave this story Five stars just because.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, but sweet and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous