All Comments on 'Poison Ivy'

by jaguar6969

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
The costume is perfect seducer

So many mothers use customers and everyday lingerie as means of invitation. It's the son's responsibility to respond. Beautifully written in content and mechanics.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved it. It's the kind of incest story I like. The sex is completely consensual. There's only one guy involved and the mother isn't a slut. I would have liked a slower build-up but it was ok. Thanks for sharing.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

Not bad. I would like to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot…! Hope there’s more. Want to hear about her pregnant body and her son having sex with her while she’s pregnant.

ccs29745ccs29745over 1 year ago

Very good incest story and hope you have many more stories to write. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story, I don't think it takes itself too seriously.

But the dialog needs work, a bit stilted, not very natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We want the next chapter. He gets to enjoy her new baby bump and they make a commitment to each other. She tells him to now call her by her first name.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Really nice. Totally agree with Morbidromantic. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone enjoying Batman and Robin broke my suspension of disbelief, otherwise good story.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

AWWWsome !!!!! Great story line, hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Nicely done. She's the kind of mom most every kid wants when they are just breaking out of virginity at eighteen. If there's a chapter two, these two are in for a very long relationship.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

Very good. Please continue. 5 Stars.

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

A little rushed into the sex, but it was still very enjoyable. I loved the idea of the Poison Ivy costume, always had a thing for her in the comics.

5-stars.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 1 year ago

I love stories like this in which a young man makes his mother pregnant. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some mom's of well hung sons do think that penis is Made for me. Made by me.

curious9632curious9632over 1 year ago

loved it, please continue

BroadusBroadusover 1 year ago

Good, sexy storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but not much on built up to sex just jump my bones and get me pregnant you should continue with more! Gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story but it was a bit short on information where's his father and the sex was a little fast you should have brought the sex in after they found out they wanted each other it was like wham bham thank you mam. Gave it a 4.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[20.04.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such lovely couples are glad he was able to take his mum to the high throws of climax To such lucky people and you are a great writer and this is a great story this is fantastic I can't stop stroking it's great thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love a confident, controlling mother using her sexual wiles to get what she wants…who cares about her son’s future…the mother’s needs are more important…hopefully they’ll be shopping for sexy nursing bras soon…happily ever after…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the story about mom an son

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Where is part 2 where she is full with his child and they are still fucking?

Jonboy12345678910Jonboy123456789106 months ago

Where is the follow up chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

akin to cheap porn where the characters start fucking for no reason.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous