Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't want him to.

I was cumming again and again at this point and I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want him to take his cock out of me. I wanted to feel him cum inside my pussy, to feel his hot, thick cum shooting into my pussy, filling me up. It's my favorite part of lovemaking. My husband had the vasectomy so that we could have sex any time we wanted and he could cum inside me without worrying about getting me pregnant. I also loved cuddling with him afterward, with his cock still in my pussy after he'd filled it with his cum. Besides, I didn't want my son's first time to end with him having to pull out and jerk off all over me like in an adult film. I've always loved adult films, but I never liked that part of them. Why do that when cumming inside a woman is the most pleasurable, satisfying ending of all for both the man and the woman? We were both enjoying each other far too much for me to have the heart to do that to him - and to myself.

I decided. Whatever happened later, I was going to let my son cum inside my pussy. No, not let him. I was going to make my son cum in my pussy! As my son continued pumping his cock in and out of my pussy faster and faster, I felt another orgasm approaching, and when I went over this time, I wanted to bring him with me.

"Oh, baby, you're making your mother get ready to cum again! Are you ready, baby? I want you to cum with me this time. I want you to cum inside me! I'm not on birth control, and I want you to cum inside me and get me pregnant! I want to feel you shoot all of your hot, thick cream deep inside my pussy! Fill me up, baby! Fill up your momma's pussy with your cum! Cum inside your momma's pussy, baby! Get your momma pregnant, baby! Cum in me! GET ME PREGNANT!!" I told him and locked my legs around him.

"Oh, mom, it feels so good! I can't hold back! I'm ready to cum! I'm gonna cum inside you! I'm gonna fill you up with my cum! Here it comes, mom! I'm cumming! Ahhhhh!"

When I felt his cock swell and start to throb inside me, I pulled him tight against me, taking his cock as deep inside my pussy as I could. I came as I felt his hot cum shooting deep into my pussy in strong spurts, filling me up, pouring into my womb. I gasped in pleasure as his cock throbbed again and again within me, pumping more and more of his sweet cum into my body. I was right about the amount of cum he was going to shoot. My son Pete was pumping a load of cum into his mother's pussy that would do Peter North proud! I could feel that I was full and some was already leaking out around his cock, and he was still cumming! For my part, my inner muscles squeezed and milked his cock. I wanted every drop inside me. Finally, we lay still together, my son's cock still sheathed fully in my now-flooded pussy. Flooded with my son's cum.

"Oh, mom, that was the most wonderful thing I've ever experienced! You're a fabulous lover!"

"So are you, my darling. That's the most and strongest I've ever cum! And what a beautiful flood you poured into my pussy! You really know how to fill a girl up!"

"Yeah, mom, you got me so hot! When you said you're not on birth control and you wanted me to get pregnant, I wanted to pump every drop of cum I had deep inside you!"

"You definitely did that, and I love it! I love the feel of your cum deep inside my pussy! I want you all the time! I want us to be lovers! I want your cock and your cum in my pussy every day and every night! Keep planting your seed in my garden, baby!"

"Oh, mom, I'd love that more than anything, if that's what you want too. I'll make sure your pussy is always full! With my cock and my cum!"

We made love over and over again that day and night. Each time my son pumped another big load of cum into my pussy. It turns out Pete is aptly named. That first load wasn't unusual. Every one thereafter was just as big. Peter North has nothing on him! He got me pregnant that first day, and we've made love every day since.

12