All Comments on 'Poison Ivy'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not your best but it’s ok

I would like it better if there was no Ivy and lesbian part. But I skipped lesbian fragments so it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Not your best but it’s ok

I heartily concur!!!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 5 years ago
Anons...

Are complaining about a Daddy enjoying his babygirls' having fun without him needing to attend them. And are doing it without stamping their name on it.

This story is magnificent. Personally I like it much more when everyone is thoroughly happy with each step of the process.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I had a hard time liking Ivy or daddy. Daddy's a semi-abusive asshole, and while Ivy has a great personality, she really doesn't give a shit about anybody but herself. The beach incident was a good point, but the biggest tone setter was her basically just throwing her own dad under the bus instead of just having his back, forming a wall with him and them telling the cops they werent having sex, that her mom got caught by her dad fucking some pilot and was going to divorce her ass and take everything and that she had caught Ivy fucking her girlfriend in their bed one day, realized her daughter was a lesbian, which she hates, and wanted her out of the house, but daddy said no, so she decided to fuck them both. Thinking if she could put her husband in jail, possibly her daughter too, then she could get everything and be rid of them both!

Anyway, kinda a huge plothole. Hell, if I couldn't trust her to keep her dad out of jail, not likely I'd be fucking her or my daughter, lol.

The whole dad treating his daughter like a paid whore her first time probably turned me off more than anything. I could ignore the whole Ivy's dad thing, mostly, and enjoyed the majority of the story up till then, but that broke it. Reguardless, there's no real love going on between any of them, except for Emma, of course. The other two are just manipulative fucks trying to get laid at the others expense, stopping just short of not blowing it for themselves.

I give it a three for content and interest, a five for being well written and engaging. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

I really liked it and I hope there's more, maybe he should have Ivy go off birthcontrol and become his breeding slut and after she's pregnant Emma begs her daddy to breed her too.

Angeldemon23Angeldemon23about 5 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story demands to be completed!!!!!!!!!! Please continue it!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ivy Rules!

Ivy is a great fictional character! And it's so enjoyable to see how she and Emma interact. Daddy was fine in the beginning but I began to dislike him very much when he started to dominate. Ivy is wonderful when she dominates because she doesn't lose her love for Emma. Daddy is just a plain egotistical asshole.

saintlysatansaintlysatanabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Glad to see you're still writing. Story was absolutely amazing and so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finally !!!

Happy to see you are still active. I hope you'll write more like this.

Why not about a son and mother for once?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Genius

Great story. I loved it. Keep the domineering stuff coming please.

freakersball1988freakersball1988about 5 years ago
Welcome back, VE!

VE, nice to see that you are back and still as sick as ever - like I've said to you before, calling you a sick puppy is meant as the biggest compliment ever! While I don't usually enjoy daddy/daughter stories, I happen to love a few of yours, and this one is no different. Glad to see that you haven't let the naysayers who post anonymous comments derail you. I enjoyed Dominate Daddy - he is reminiscent of the dad in "Sherry's Cherry", although slightly less sadistic.

shygirlmgrahamshygirlmgrahamabout 5 years ago
I have a Vanilla Addiction

I just can't explain the impact your writing has Sir! Story after story I'm amazed! I'm Soo glad you're still giving us stories. Hehehe I have many nights of wetness and reading thanks to you. This story was a nice change of pace, seeing Ivy plant the seed of his daughter into daddy's head worked so well, and what I also liked was the fact he could have had Ivy whenever he wanted but he chose his baby instead, just perfection. And Ivy's character development was done really tastefully, it completely encapsulated what "man eater" girls are, sexy all smiles, selfish evil and always horny lol. Thanks again for the story Vanilla. A touch tame for you but brilliant none the less.

XOXO

BloodredstilletoBloodredstilletoabout 5 years ago
Wet

Goodness u can write a story it makes me so wet and horny mwaah lots of love to villiaextract from me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My daddy just came in my mouth

As a submissive slut fuck pig daddy's girl, I identified strongly with this story. about halfway through I described the scenario to my lover daddy and then started reading to him. Daddy made me touch his cock while I was reading and then put his cock in my mouth. While I was sucking him kept talking about me doing it just like ivy. Hot. And I got a nice big mouth load of cum! I'm a good girl and the story taught me that the point of sweetness and innocence is that it's fun to defile. I keep bugging my daddy to give me a chubby little subbie to boss around and watch him fuck. Your story is so inspiring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck!

7⭐️! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Know i am missing a lot...

I simply adore your stories. i cannot count how many times i went back to re-read each one them , how many times they made me cry and cum like crazy when nothing else could.

Your creation sir , is an image of my one and only passion .

I'm so happy you're still uploading it truly is blessing! Athought i won't be reading this one , only because daddy daughter love is so sacred for me and i feel like another person in the story will ruin it for me so i'll just stick to the old ,oh so good vanilla

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Anonymous "Not your best but it's okay"

Finally, a straight person. Everybody else, including the author, is a sexual deviant. You rock. Don't ever change! I have mad respect for you and wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My thoughts

Story is ludicrous. Couldn't buy into it (unlike One Night with Daddy). Daddy is a power-hungry douche. Didn't like at him at all. And his daughter is kind of just there. I didn't mind her. Ivy was delightful, great character. I would've enjoyed reading more about her TBH (then again i'm not into incest in real life, and can only enjoy incest in literature when the writing is convincing, which it wasn't here). That being said, I enjoyed this story for what it was. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 4 years ago
I'm addicted and sore

I can't stop reading your stories and my hand is starting to get sore from playing too much. I just came so fucking hard and I'm honestly considering reading another story already. I read another one earlier, too.

Social isolation ain't so bad with all these hot stories lol

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

Hot read this needs a second part though.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago
My favorite story so far

I've read most of your work and this is probably my favorite one of yours. The teasing and sub/dom relationships are very hot and the character interaction/dialogue was very well done.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Beautiful!

Best yet! Love the sub, dom, and everything else! This is Beautiful! I would love more about this so sexy!

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

PARADISE- As I too am Daddies age and live on a Lake and would LOVE 2 Subbies like that as I would be in Total Paradise!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24over 2 years ago

I must agree this may have been one of the hottest of your stories. I have read almost all of them in the order as they are listed, so I believe I may have one more to read before I have completed all of your current works. This was truly very hot and would love to have a Daddy like Ethan, he sounds delicious...cumming just thinking about his big fat cock plunging into me so deep...

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistleover 2 years ago

Fantastic. Love the build-up and the anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This needs a part 2!!! With the daughter ALSO getting filled with cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emma”s a little sneaky an itchy bitch. Acting like butter wouldn’t melt. Sly witch. Daddy’s should have fucked and licked Ivy’s superior pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emma is a sneaky little snitch. Daddy should have had more of Ivy superior pussy and been obsessed with that!! . Emma was needy, dumb and irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deserves at least 9 stars. I have given other stories 5 stars & this far outdoes those.

P3rv3rtP3rv3rt9 months ago

Great story, got to read it all the way through. That little Ivy can really top from the bottom.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue this great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story, makes up for all the ones with loser AH Dads. He worked the girls perfectly and now he has 2 needy fuck sluts

olblueyesolblueyes6 months ago

well played, loved it, very erotic,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
4/24/24 Hello, all. I've been hard at work on a new story, Sinful Sister. It's 60k words of sexy sibling fun! Due out Summer 2024 at Smashwords, and I'll release it here on Literotica in Summer 2025. Those of you who buy it early will give me motivation to go on writing these ...