All Comments on 'Poison Ivy Ch. 02'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Such a well written engaging story, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really great story, kinda addictive. Thanks for uploading so fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes!

Keep going! I love it!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Super awesome

I literally cannot wait for the rest. I sure hope your fingers can fly across the keyboard because I am already addicted to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
he'll regret it

I wish he hadn't imposed the pair bond on her without her explicit consent given while not in heat. That is a big mistake if he wants to have a good relationship with her, can't he see that she is feisty? I found her comment about some Omegas having been broken like horses especially poignant, that in itself is a potential source for great writing in this type of universe with all the ethical conflicts that come with it. Your story has great potential, I love a feisty heroine and hope for a large payoff of a lot of banter, struggle, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I simply loved this! You're a fast writer and I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

I literally check the page every day for more 😊 Such a good read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story dear!

Hello from Greece Nice story dear! You have much fantasy. This is nice!

kdlucaskdlucasover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I waited all day to gt to read this chapter. It was so worth the wait! The next chapter is anxiously awaited!!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
This is going to be awesome!

Oh soooo many places to go with this. Politics, war, soldiering and then there is the class culture. All this to go along with the inconvenience of discovering she is an Omega and has been claimed. I do hope your real life keeps its respectful distance as you diligently churn out chapters for us undeserving, yet always grateful, fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What an idiot

She's on patrol, scouting for enemy soldiers, hears what sounds like a body falling, notices that one of her comrades has vanished, and splits off from the group to investigate alone? Directly into what's obviously an ambush? Like an idiot grunt in a cheesy action movie? How stupid can you get? Other than that, it's great.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
Really happy with this!

Ivy is feisty and strong, yet also helpless and vulnerable. Love her character. I like this more than your other story because it's more on the reluctance side... part of her wants it and part of her is horrified. She gave consent, even though she wasn't in her right mind. While controlling, Hunter doesn't appear to be cruel. He had the integrity to wait for her to be physically willing and he seems to care for her specifically (not any omega) and is trying to protect her. I don't know enough to like the character, but I don't dislike him. Looking forward to more.

FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Not all non con has to be extreme and awful. Enjoying your take on omega verse.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Keep writing....

This is really good! Love the story, plot and the characters, don’t you dare stop writing this story! Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Long winded, and little sexual content. A waste of ANYONE'S time.

BlueEyedRavenBlueEyedRavenover 5 years ago
loved it!

Loved this chapter! Need more!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THIS HAS ALL THE PLOTS AND THEMES TO CREATE A GREAT TALE

and using the AKA P.I. spurs the readers imagination, kudos to the author R.B. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fuck this guy is annoying. I sometimes scroll right to the sex scenes when I read stories on this website, but I found I had to skip over that part— not because it was poorly written, but because Hunter is so caricatural in his alpha-ness (hiding her behind him when another alpha walked by...) that I felt a little repulsed by the idea of Ivy submitting to him. Yes, I know it's non-con, but you could also make him just the tiniest bit likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huh?

Get a grip people! Know what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself. First off this in The non-con genre you chose to read. Secondly you were told in The beginning that was an Omegaverse world and if you weren't already familiar with it you should have at least googled it to get a clue.The people commenting about Hunters boorish Dominance makes me laugh. He's probably the most patient gentle Alpha I've ever read in an Omegaverse story. I couldn't stand the brutality of your last male character but this one does it for me in spades! I also appreciate the world building and back story of these characters. Great storytelling. I'm loving this tale and looking forward to the next post!

EvylempryssEvylempryssover 5 years ago
Awesome

Great writing and interesting plot. Like the slower pace. It’s so annoying when you get a story that goes into the sex stuff so fast you’re not invested at all. This is way better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous "Fuck this guy is annoying..."

You are so off, it's not even funny. I thought it was beautiful how Hunter protected Ivy from another Alpha (who would probably have tried to rape her) and how possessive he is of her. It shows how much he cares about her. He is not annoying at all. And he is VERY likable. So, shut it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I understand the genre and everything, but I find myself rooting for her and Kentucky to some how get together in the end! Maybe because I hate the military industrial complex lol

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Better and Better

May not be one of my normal genres, but the story certainly has grown on me. I am now hooked. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Till this day

I've yet to find an omegaverse series that hits like this one. You've ruined all other authors for me. Probably my 5th read. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is very, very good. It's certainly as good as anything I've read in this genre on Amazon - and I've read a lot during the pandemic! I hope you have plans to publish more widely, especially if you plan to expand the world you're building to other stories (and you've created a compelling setting that could generate all kinds of storylines).

I'm pulled in by the character development and I like that the Alpha character doesn't go straight to harsh punishment when Ivy doesn't understand or accept what's happening to her. For a strong independent female who's worked hard for her rank and position, her reaction to having that suddenly taken away is quite realistic. I guess it would be like if someone stripped my graduate degrees because of some feature of my biology - the sense of loss would be tremendous and take time to mourn.

I noted that you said you have military background and apologized for all the cursing, but I like the detail you give including the cursing. (People who face death regularly have surely earned the right to curse.) Not knowing much about military tactics myself, I usually get lost in descriptions of military engagements, but I was able to follow yours quite easily. I'm enjoying being able to picture the action, especially from Ivy's POV. In the section when she shoots the enemy Alpha in the genitals, her sarcastic thoughts made me laugh out loud.

Keep up the good work and thanks! - JR

K_FletcherK_Fletcherover 2 years ago

Amazingly well written !!!

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartalmost 2 years ago

I just don’t know how you do this. It’s so perfect. You explain so perfectly my intrinsic desires. Oh if only we could find our, mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES