Poison Ivy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing warm lips to her brow, he shushed her stirring protests as he shifted her hips and slid into her once more, his thumb finding her clit and rubbing gentle circles until she moaned and began to grind against him. He tempered his grip on the protruding angles of her pelvis so as not to bruise as he moved her up and down on his cock, the bones he carefully palpated an unpleasant reminder of how he'd failed to properly care for his Omega. She was so incredibly responsive, so wonderfully receptive to his touch, and with little effort, he coaxed her into another orgasm, swallowing her cries with a hungry growl and chasing her back into sleep once he'd flooded her core with his own shouted release.

He felt it, the moment she began to come back. It was in the subtle tightening of the muscles around her mouth, the slight quickening of her breath every time she caught his gaze. She would be frightened and overwhelmed once she was fully awake. She'd need space and time, and he would begrudgingly grant it in small, controlled doses.

What would it take, he wondered, for Ivy to give herself to him so freely without the cloud of estrous obscuring judgement and reality? His mate was an enigma, raised up into early adulthood with no knowledge of her dynamic or her proper place in the world. She was a wild mare, strong-willed and fiery, but the submissive characteristics of an Omega was writ into her DNA. She would try and test him, but eventually, she would yield.

He would be patient and forgiving, but in this, she had no choice.

She was his bonded mate. She was his.

.......................................................................

Early in the morning on the fourth day of her estrous, she started to become more aware. The pains in her body slid up closer to her conscious mind. She fully awoke, horrified and aching, after one of her short naps sprawled across the Alpha's sweat-drenched chest. Ivy pushed herself off him and scrambled further down the bed, away from the fortress of fluff, now stiff and sticky and very un-fluffy with the remnants of their couplings. Her breathing came in panting gasps as panic crept up her chest and gripped her throat.

The giant stayed back but projected his purring louder, which calmed her just enough to make it possible to breathe. He watched her carefully as she crawled off the bed and began pacing, wringing her hands, tears streaming down her face, as the reality of what had just happened fully assaulted her. She stopped and glared at him.

"What the fuck did you do?!" The question came out as an anguished cry as she clawed at the place right below her sternum where a dull, worming sensation had buried itself deep beneath her flesh. Even his loud, patient purr could not stop the panic from closing in around her this time, and she braced herself against the side of the bed as her breathing sped up.

The Alpha reached down and plucked her up off the floor, pulling her into his lap and settling back against the tall oak bedframe. He held her head to his chest and thread his fingers through her hair. She was slick and disgustingly crusted with the come he had rubbed onto her body, smeared across her lips, and pet into her chocolate locks. The sound of his purring against her ear slowly pulled her back down to sanity.

The place on her nape where he had bitten her throbbed dully. He had bitten her! She swept shaking fingers over the raised, tender half-crescent marks his unexpectedly sharp teeth had carved into her, shuddering violently when she felt the thing beneath her ribs react like a plucked cord to her exploring touch.

"I'll explain everything, precious one. First, you need to eat and sleep." She felt his rumbling voice interrupt the calm of his purr. All of a sudden, she needed to be far away from him. Very, very far away.

"Let me go. Let me the fuck go!" she screamed and scratched at the arms holding her until they loosened enough to wriggle away. She hurried off the too-large bed and ran across the polished marble floor to the washroom, slamming the door and locking it quickly behind her. Her back hit the wall when she scrambled away, and she slid to the floor, sobbing into her hands.

Pair-bond. That's what he'd done to her. He'd put a claiming mark on her, and he'd forced a pair-bond, and she had let her instincts take over and had continued to fuck him. The place below her sternum seared and burned with her shame. She felt the invisible thread connecting them. It strummed unpleasantly, seemingly displeased with her lack of submission.

She was Omega. She really was Omega. How could that be true? How had she not known?

With shaky legs, she stood up and walked over to the enclosed shower at the end of a washroom that, like everything else in this horrible place, was entirely, obnoxiously too big. She turned the nozzle as hot as it would go and stepped into the burning stream created by two waterfall showerheads. Unlike the crowded showers at Chid FOB, the water stayed hot instead of giving her a blissful ten seconds and then turning ice cold. But of course, it would. These were Alpha quarters, after all.

She found expensive, un-scented soaps and shampoos in the little shelves lining the polished stone walls of the shower. She scrubbed her skin until it was raw, washing off the dried and sticky come that covered her body. She needed his scent scrubbed clean. She tried to scrub away the worming, digging feeling of the pair-bond, but no matter how hard she clawed and scratched and scrubbed at it, it only wormed and carved its way in deeper.

A luxurious white pile of fluff awaited her when she emerged from the steaming-hot shower. A towel, bathrobe and slippers had been carefully laid out on the sink, which was overloaded with more ridiculously expensive amenities she had no need for. She rolled her eyes and walked forward, wrapping herself in the soft, thick bathrobe and ignoring the slippers and towel. She used what she wanted of the lotions and creams, leaving the rest to figure out or give back later, and cautiously opened the door to the room beyond.

The Alpha was gone. Breathing a sigh of relief, she opened the door wide and stepped out. A steaming platter of food sat on a velvety navy-blue ottoman beside the oversized couch she preferred. She paused, disturbed to realize that already, she was considering this her place, familiar and comforting.

She crossed the room and sank to her knees beside the ottoman, digging into the food with enthusiasm. The autumn-themed platter had a little bit of everything you might find at a thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, chicken and ham filled an entire plate surrounded by small bowls of sweet potatoes, green beans, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and stuffing, and a piece of pumpkin pie. Wait... Was it thanksgiving? She tried to remember but couldn't even focus enough to decide what month it was.

She ate from the platter until she was full and carried the tray over to a blackwood table by the door. She wasn't about to go exploring to find a kitchen to return the china dishes to. She would worry about it after she slept. A large pitcher of water and a crystal glass sat on the same table, and she poured herself a cup and gulped it down greedily, refreshing cold dousing the uncomfortable heat of her throat and stomach. Filling the glass again, she carried it with her over to the walk-in closet to find something to wear before she fell asleep. She could already feel a deep exhaustion overtaking her. A selection of satin nighties and pajama sets hung from a section of the closet, and she chose the warmest looking pair and slipped them on. She was slightly annoyed to admit that they felt fucking amazing against her raw skin.

She eyed the big bed where the fluffy fortress still gave off scents she really, really didn't want to think about. Shuddering, she turned away and padded over to the couch, pulling a blanket that weirdly held no trace of his scent off the back and wrapping herself up in it.

The Alpha never came back. The worming sensation never went away. Ivy laid curled up in a ball, crying silently as she waited for sleep to come. Fuck.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck.

What the fuck had she gotten herself into?

Bad fuck. Big fuck. Shitty fuck.

Oh, Fuck.