All Comments on 'Poison Ivy Ch. 05'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well met, shipmate

I was asking if you were a corpsman because I was a corpsman. Ivy reminds me of a little FMF spitfire devil doc. The whole 6 years that I was in the World's Finest Navy, I never stepped foot on a ship lol. I am an RN now too, almost an NP.

p.s. great story, and I love with you did with the music. I love A Perfect Circle.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
Near perfect!

Looking forward to more.

FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
Love this story

I like that there is non con but that it’s in omegaverae. Reclutance and not wanting a mate. Love it.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 5 years ago

This is such a stubbornly great story, I have honestly nothing to complain about. There is only one totally irrelevant question: what does `Stick...manuals.' mean? Is it that she knows how to fix anything up till auto transmission and would rather own a car driven by stick shift, thereby bypassing the aggravation of having to toggle a workshop manual?

YandisaNgxabaneYandisaNgxabaneover 5 years ago
Oops

I voted it a 1 instead of a 5. How do I reverse that?

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Stick manual

A stick shift transmission is a manual transmission as opposed to an automatic transmission. So the manual thing didn’t make sense to me either. However, all the other things have been great. I want to see more of this story. I haven’t read a story I loved this much for a long time. Not since The Mountain by Marileigh

ReckingBallReckingBallover 5 years agoAuthor
Stick shift

Yes my bad! I meant automatic and wrote manual. I noticed a few problems with this chapter so I’m submitting an edited version, but nothing major will change. Thanks guys!

DancingWindDancingWindover 5 years ago
So tense!

You are my new,favorite author. I'll try to catch my breath before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want more!

Please upload more! I can’t wait for new chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It!

Loving this take on Omegaverse. While some themes need to stay the same for it to be still considered the same genre, I love the wide range of Alphas, Betas & Omegas. The description of the new General as a metrosexual douche bag cracked me up. The fact that he doesn't need to mate bond to impregnate his Omega is pretty outside the square also. It's so much more interesting that all the dynamics aren't cookie cutter. Having Ivy still kicking but and taking names makes me smile and root for her independent streak to never end. Hunter and their mate bond might knock it down to and ember but she has a fire I hope is never extinguished! Oh and Hunter! Inside that hulking mass of growly Dominant yumminess is a very caring Alpha. You're definitely hitting all the bases as far as I'm concerned. Can't wait to read the next post!

blissfuldreamsblissfuldreamsover 4 years ago

For someone who went to med school and became a military medic, she doesn't think clearly of her actions and consequences. She's running around blind like a 16 yo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really enjoy your writing style and the detail you put into your stories! I look forward to continuing the story and can’t wait to finish it.

That being said, I hope that in future chapters Ivy gets a little more control around Hunter. He abducted her from her life and forced this pair-bond on her, and any time she tries to question him about it, bring up the unfairness, or do something other than wait around to be fucked, he just fucks her and sedates her with his purring. I’m fine with that dynamic, and the sex is hot, but Hunter needs to be called on his alpha bullshit.

I like Hunter; I just want him to realize that Ivy has feelings and hopes and dreams of her own and that conflict can’t be avoided by fucking her into submission every time there’s a “problem.”

Big fan and love the suspense and story line so far! I’m just rooting for Ivy and hope she and Hunter can work it out into a real relationship.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 3 years ago

I loved this story. But Standard transmission and stick shift are the same thing. You want to put Automatics in place of standards in your sentence about transmissions.

ReckingBallReckingBallover 3 years agoAuthor
To Ellienora35

Yep, you're absolutely right, I've edited this chapter a few times and keep forgetting to go back and change that. Thank you for pointing it out, I just submitted the revision!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Revised chapter 5 is missing?

Love your story, and making my way back through your revised chapters. Revised ch 9 is here instead of revised chapter 5? I’m hoping this is seen and corrected so that I can read the new Ch 5. Welcome back! So glad you’re finishing this fantastic story!

ReckingBallReckingBallover 3 years agoAuthor
Missing Chapter

Anon - Thank you for pointing this out! I don't know how these got mixed up, but I've submitted the correct chapters for Ch. 5 and Ch. 9. It will take a week or so for lit to publish the correct chapter. So sorry!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

I guess I'm learning that I really need a story where the woman is taken and used but gets her own back, or at the least gets away instead of being overtaken mentally as well and falling for the abuser. I'm finding I get so grumpy at the end of each chapter the way this is heading.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with kiwiplum. For all her training and being skilled enough to be Team Leader of her unit, she doesn't do very well at getting away from anything. Also, Hunter is angry that Kentucky wanted to rape Ivy, but he all but raped Ivy... don't see the diff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES