All Comments on 'Poison Ivy Ch. 06'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
Loved this

Cannot wait for Hunter to catch up.

Cyimda1Cyimda1over 5 years ago
Sooo Awesome!!!

I love your writing and even though this chapter had me in the edge of my seat, I’m so angry with you right now for this cliffhanger! I need Hunter there, killing Kentucky, Maverick, Trevor, and anyone else in the way!!! Did they not even consider that she might already be pregnant and they are pumping her full of sedatives?! Did Maverick do something to his poor Omega to cause her to have this Abruption or was it just fate? How did Hunter know that when Maverick was coming down the hall, he was coming for Ivy? From his growl, Hunter must’ve known something? And that punk left the base before finding out that loyalty saved Hunter’s life? Please please please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whyyyy??!!

Whyyyy you do me like this?! This cliffhanger is killing me!!

I sure do hope those jerks get what's coming to them. Hunter needs to save her!

I need to call off of work, citing anxiety, LOL! Awesome writing, keep it up!

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 5 years ago
Ooh

Edge of seat stuff, very well written, nicely balanced scenes, really enjoyable. Be proud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please give me more!

Can’t wait for the next chapter! This is such an amazing story! Please don’t make us wait for too long!

DahtjeDahtjeover 5 years ago
Amazing

I can't wait for the next chapter. This is amazing!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Fantastic

This was fantastic. I cannot wait to see what happens next, and what happened to Maverick’s omega? Did Aella die? What happened to the baby? Does Hunter save her and let Ivy raise her? I hope next time she has a chance, she shoots Maverick in the balls too. She has been keeping in shape, and this is going to turn different. I cannot wait to see how it all plays out.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
How is kentucky suddenly well and

strong enough to participate in kidnappings? Also, why did ivy's dad want to kill her as a child? Wouldn't a tragically widowed single father, going into politics to make the world better for his child, play just as sympathetically?

This chapter felt rushed and while i enjoyed the bits with ivy and hunter, the rest was a bit unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome work!

you’re my new favorite writer! this series is honestly astounding and I love Ivy’s character! please write more because the suspense is killing me!!!! (no rush though lol great work takes time to make)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy times feelin' stale

Agreed with cantfightfate; if she's been keeping up with her exercising then she'd be just about up to par with a very muscularly atrophied Kentucky.

I love the plot of this story, maybe even more than the sex scenes! I wish there'd be some variation in the sex between Ivy and Hunter. Yeah, I know they go at it every day, multiple times, but I've been noticing so many descriptive similarities between the chapters of how he enters her, does some thrusting business and then "washes her cervix" with seed while knotting her and roaring his head off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh Oh!

Well they're all in for it now! My favorite line in the book! "I'm coming for you" Damn! And what about that purr? I just love how it calmed her panic. Bet she's diggin on the mate bond now! These two make an incredible couple. I can't wait for them to be reunited. I know he can't stop his protective Alpha instincts but I hope he soon he sees her capable of contribution outside of the bedroom.

I have to agree somewhat that an awful lot of questions have built up but I'm sure you're talented enough to write plausible answers. I just hope somehow Kentucky shows some kind of remorseful act of loyalty before he dies to prove that her entire time in Chid wasn't a lie. That still bugs me because she worked so hard to get where she was having earned her teams respect and friendship. Speaking about her team.. Hunter referenced 7 injured men at the end of chapter 5. Are the rest of the boys all there? If not who are they? So many questions.

I also have to agree that the sex really could use some variety. He just can't always be fucking her into submission. How about some good dirty talk both out loud and self dialogue? Maybe it doesn't always have to be penetrating sex. That hint of a ass play was nicely outside of the box but it was so quick and the oral seemed kind of glossed over. Maybe give Hunter some kind of kink like orgasm control or a piercing fetish. How about discipline? Nothing like a good old fashioned spanking! Restraint/Bondage? Toys? And they don't always have to be conventional. He he he... Scandalous places and or positions? Nothing like the threat of getting caught especially doing something a bit taboo. What are your most secret fantasys? Do some of your own research/reading here and find out what grabs you. Or better yet..what makes you grab yourself! Well I've rambled on enough but you get the hint. Variety is the spice of life! Just remember that what floats one person's boat might sink another. Even though this is only your 2nd series here you already know you can't please everyone whether it's sex or otherwise.

If I could give you only one piece of heartfelt advise it would be to get a thicker skin when reading feedback. We all have our own opinions but if they don't resonate with you then just let them go. Try not to take anything too personal. I'll bet you'll be published and joining the authors you've been compared to sooner rather than later. You are very talented so use this format to grow and hone your craft. I know I'm not the only one extremely grateful you're sharing your passionate work here. Even though I don't look forward to trying to figure out how to pay for just one more must have book...it's obvious you deserve the reward. Can't wait for the next post!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
About the sex

I love that your story is not just about the sex. You don’t have to spice up the sex any more than you want to. It is simply the venue, but if you published this same story on Wattpad, you wouldn’t get those comments about the sex. You do you. Don’t make your character into something he isn’t just to make the sex scenes hotter. I love that this story is a plot with a little sex thrown in instead of sex, sex, and more sex with a little story line along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It!!

This story rocks. Love how Ivy hasn't lost all semblance of personality, that she still has that snarky fierceness! And that Hunter is growing and changing for the better thanks to her influence. Yaaay for great character development and overall story telling, plus crazy hot sex!!!

yesterdayswallfloweryesterdayswallflowerover 5 years ago
I'm hooked

I'm not gonna lie. I read this because I'm military and my nickname is poison ivy. But now im fucking hooked on this story!! More! I need more! And I need my own Hunter, so if you could just summon him to be real that would be fuckin fantastic...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish!!!

Please please please finish the story, I need to know what happens next!!!

Yvonne98Yvonne98about 5 years ago
My favorite story on the site!

I'm checking every day for new chapter! I'm so curious.. no pressure to the author tho, you can take your time as long as you don't abandone the story! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love it!

I read all 6 chapters in one sitting... when is the next one coming?! And how long will the series be?

ReckingBallReckingBallabout 5 years agoAuthor
Ch. 7 coming!

LOVE the feedback, even the negative! It helps me shape the story and I read EVERYTHING you guys have to say about it. I've already submitted chapter 7 so it should post any day now. I'm not quite sure how long I expect to go with this series, but at least a couple more chapters. I've got some ideas for a spin-off series to tell Aella's story, but I'm not 100% sure about that one. Thanks again guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Quite possibly the best story series on the site!! Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter. I keep checking every day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you.

My favourite story!

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
The Plot Thickens.

Great story. Waiting to see how Hunter realistically survives being shot three times and in the clutches of Maverick. Will see.

kdlucaskdlucasover 3 years ago
Fabulous Story!

I first read this story when you began it and have anxiously awaited an update. It's great to have the opportunity to read the changes you've made as I've reread in anticipation of the end. Thank you so much! You've done an incredible job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I haven’t been this addicted to a story since I started reading the ACOTAR series. It’s just so well written and interesting and just lovely that I could cry 😭❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES