Poisoning the Well

Story Info
A letter to a rival.
812 words
4.05
15.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,225 Followers

I wanted to try a 750 word story. A letter seemed the right way to do it. However, I found that I had so much more to say. I am submitting the expanded version in Loving Wives when I see that this one has been published. I hope you read them both, and also I hope you comment.

Enjoy

Ron,

Well, I guess the best man has won. Jill has chosen to be with you, for the rest of your life.

Ever since Junior High we've been in competition. You truly were my archrival. Even in High School we were competing. Jill had been someone we competed for, but she chose someone else instead. Later, while you were at college, she chose me. But, I guess, even after all these years, you couldn't stand that Jill had married me.

One would think that you would have gotten past it, but no, you had to pursue her, just because she was mine.

Sure I'm pissed at you, but I'm really pissed at my "loving wife", or rather my ex-wife. The fact that she succumbed to your advances showed me that, even after 26 years, I didn't really know her.

When we first started dating we would tell each other all of our hopes, dreams, and even our fears, for hours on end. By the end of our marriage we didn't talk much. Well, I didn't talk much, she did all of the talking,... on and on. I guess I should have been listening more, maybe I would have heard the alarms warning me that she was leaving me.

I keep thinking of all the things about Jill that I used to love. Now you will be the one to experience all that makes her, her.

You'll get to wake up next to her and see her 'au naturel'. You will be the only one to ever see her that way - no make-up, hair in the morning 'bed head' style, and the morning breath. She'll immediately go to the bathroom to brush both her hair and her teeth as well as put on layers of make-up.

You may want to get into the bathroom before her, or else you'll be waiting an hour.

When we were first married I found it cute the way she always touched her fork 3 times to her plate before she eats each bite of food. I have to admit though, it did really annoy me towards the end, hearing that clink, clink, clink all throughout our meals, even when out for dinner, there it was... clink, clink, clink.

Thinking back to when we were first married, young and in love. We had just started our life together, as well as our new careers. As such money was a little tight. So, our honeymoon was not to exotic locations, but was a drive to the Poconos in Pennsylvania. We took turns driving the 6 hours. When you're newly married you don't let little things bother you. It was, however, the first time I noticed that Jill doesn't like using cruise control. That wouldn't be a big problem, except that she fluctuates 2 - 3 miles per hour every 20 - 30 seconds. I actually got a bit queasy. After we stopped for lunch I told Jill I would drive the rest of the trip. So, from then on, on long trips I would drive.

Our honeymoon was awesome, literally no holes barred, Early in our marriage there was nothing that we didn't try together, every position imaginable, even wheelbarrow. For the last 10 years it has been strictly missionary, not even doggie style, Blow jobs used to go to completion, but I haven't had one of those happy endings in years. Maybe she is more adventurous with you. For your sake I hope you get it more frequently than I did these last few years. Initially I thought that maybe menopause was rearing its ugly head. Maybe, however, she was bored with me and that is why she started up with you.

Obviously we are all getting older and fighting that middle age spread. Also gravity has taken its toll. Jill had such firm perky breasts when we were married, and even held that firmness up until about 10 years ago. That mole on her right breast looked so cute. It was something that you could see in her cleavage when she wore the low cut dresses. It drew eyes to her breasts.

Now, however that mole looks almost like a third nipple. Not as cute as it used to be.

Despite all of that, I hoped I would be with her for the long haul. You, however, will probably have every day of those 30 plus years to grow old with each other.

Yes, the best man has won.

Enjoy your prize.

Sincerely, your nemesis,

Kurt Davidson

ragnarok1
ragnarok1
1,225 Followers