Poke Her Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curly had managed to work his hands down my chest and groped my tits on the outside of my shirt. He moved his hands inward, pressing my breast together, he pulled them up toward my chin then outward again then down again. He continued; inward, together, upward then down, and out. He developed a smooth, deliberate cadence to his repetitions. I could see Larry in the corner of my eye. He was pulling on his own cock, pointing it straight out at me. I could hear another zipper coming down to my left and glanced over to see Frank with his hand in his pants too. I didn't know where to look. My eyes went from Curly's hands on my chest, to Moe's head bobbing between my legs, to Larry pulling his wire to Frank with his hand in his pant. They were a busy crew! I curled my toes and leaned my head back against Moe's chest. I squeezed my thighs together against Curly's head and opened my legs up wide again, pushing my groin against his face. My nipples were hard and I could feel saliva and love juices rolling down my ass. I gave a little grunt as I edged my way closer to an orgasm.

I was thinking; up, up, up; OK, right there Moe. Now suck Moe.

It was pointless. Every time I thought that Moe had figured it out, he just drifted right past it.

Suck my clit, Moe! Suck my clit you dumb ass! I was thinking.

"OK Moe!" growled Larry, "Let me in there. I'm gonna fuck her!"

Larry reached in and grabbed Moe by the collar to pull him up. Moe stood up and looked at Larry as he wiped his face with his sleeve like a hillbilly that had just finished his barbeque dinner then took a step back.

"Wait, wait! Are you going to fuck me?" I panted as I looked at Larry.

I realized it was a stupid question as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

"Larry, Larry!" I said in a breathy voice as I swung my legs back down off of the island and closed my legs together, "I didn't finish your blow job. Let me suck your cock, I wanna suck your cock. " I repeated trying to give everyone a chance to process the idea.

I could see by the look on his face. He was rewinding the sequence of events in his head to where I was on my knees in front of him. It was like distracting a bull with a red cape. He smiled at me and took me by the hand pulling me up from my back on the island. Curly reluctantly slid his hand out from under my shirt and Larry swept Moe away with his free hand like he was an orchestra leader preparing for his magnum opus at Carnegie Hall. I inched my way off the island and sunk down in front of him to resume.

I was on my knees, sitting on my feet, my legs spread again. I looked up at him like I was praying to a pagan god. I reached up, rubbing one hand on his tummy and pulling his cock with the other. I made a ring around his cock with my thumb and forefinger. I pushed down to the base of his shaft until I felt his pubic bone then relaxed my grip as I slid my fingers back to the tip. When I got to the head of his cock again, I tightened my grip and pushed down to expose the full head of his cock from his foreskin. I spit on his cock to lubricate it in an effort to replicate the sensation of a cunt the best that I could. He was really excited. His head was tilted back and his eyes were closed as if he was fully focused on the sensation. I almost brought him off. He was almost there! I could feel his cock beginning to pulse in my hand and there was a glistening drop of precum on the head of his cock but he was having none of that, wanted his blowjob. He dropped one hand onto my shoulder and the other one behind my head.

He was poking his cock in my face when Moe slid his way in behind me again. Moe had one hand across my hip then between my legs; the other hand, under my arm, and latched onto a breast. He was milking my breast, tugging at my hard nipple with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other. He would slide one finger down the length of my pussy then part way into my wet pussy to just about the first knuckle then he'd pull it out and run it back upward to my clit again. He continued back and forth, taking a moment or two at each target; poking into my cunt, wiggle, wiggle, and then up to my clit, then rub, rub.

Larry was poking the head of his cock against my lips more deliberately now. I open my mouth as wide as I could for Larry, putting his cock as far in my mouth as I could before I clamped down with my lips around the shaft. I sucked in as hard as I could not moving my head at all. I pulled on the shaft with the ringed grip that I had on it before and pumped it back and forth while I sucked. I could feel his cock swelling as his excitement grew. He was going to cum. I wanted to bring him off right there but he had other ideas. He grunted a little, pushed forward as far as I would let him then he pushed back against my forehead trying to pull his cock out of my mouth and my grasp like he'd caught his sleeve in a car door. I still had the head of his cock on my lips and the shaft with my ringed finger and I didn't let go. He grabbed me by the neck and lifted me straight up and off his cock with a popping sound like he'd just uncorked a fresh bottle of wine. He pinned me against the counter, grabbed me behind one knee and lifted my leg straight up, and poked away at my crotch with his cock. He wanted to fuck me but he was too excited to wait any longer. He sprayed cum all over my crotch as soon as the head of his cock touched the wet of my cunt. He squeezed me in his arms, kissed me firmly, and humped away at me the best that he could. I felt his cock spurting hot juices against my pussy, across my thigh, and up to my belly button. He let my leg down and pulled my head against his chest. I could feel his chest heaving and his heart thumping in his chest.

Moe saw his opportunity and took full advantage. He bunched my hair into a ponytail from behind, pulled me back with a jolt, spun me around, and then pushed me forward, down onto the island. My face was firmly planted on the counter like it was glued there and the full weight of his pelvis was against my ass. The cold of the granite counter pressed against my tits and across my belly as my legs hung down toward the floor. I could see Frank's hand jumping up and down in his pants while he masturbated to the sex show. Moe had my hair in a bunch like the reins of a horse. I could feel Moe behind me working his pants down and pushing my legs apart with his knees. My pussy was wet, partly from Larry, partly from Moe's saliva, and partly from my excitement. It was a mixture of events that were making me leak vaginal fluid; there was fear and anxiety; sexual stimulation and aerobic activity that made me wet.

When Moe had finally worked his cock out of his pants, he let go of my hair and he slid his bear paw down onto the back of my neck. He grabbed me like he was an old Tom Cat holding his Queen by the scruff of the neck before breeding her. He swiped his cock against the crack of my ass and then down to my pussy. I opened my legs for him, pushed back against the cupboards with my knees, and hyperextended my back so his cock would slide inside of me, free of resistance. He was going to fuck me one way or the other so I did my best to help. He let go of my neck, and grabbed both my hips as soon as he felt the head of his cock slip inside of me. He made a quick lunge forward jamming his cock to the hilt into my cunt. I raised my head and shoulders off the island like I was doing a push-up in gym class. My T was stretched out and hanging down one shoulder. I could look down my own top and see my teacup breasts swing forward with each thrust that Moe made against my ass as he fucked away at his little sex toy. He would pull his cock out about halfway and then slam it back in all the way to the hilt; pull it out halfway then slam it back in. I could hear the slapping sound of flesh on flesh each time his groin hit my ass. I saw a hand reaching down my top to grab my dangling breast. The hand was poking out of the cuff of a black and white striped shirt. I didn't look up but I could recognize the shirt.

Curly! I thought to myself, I forgot about him.

He patted my breast against my chest and squished it between his fingers like a dangling water balloon. He was as clumsy as a schoolboy with his patting and squishing. I didn't find it particularly stimulating but I wasn't in a position to direct him either. I was more concerned with Moe anyway. That was the dominant sensation and I was getting scared. His cock was rock hard and swelling in me.

"Don't..... cum.... in..... me! Don't..... cum...... in...... me!" I said in a jerking tone as I craned my neck around like I was doing a breath stroke in a swimming pool. "Don't cum.... in me. I don't use.... anything!"

He was ready to cum anyway but I think the comment pushed him over the edge because he gave one final deep thrust then yanked himself out and pressed the shaft of his cock down hard between the cheeks of my ass. I could feel his cock pulsing against my ass and the warm globs of sperm as they rained down on my back with a splat like giant rain drops. I felt him shiver against my ass and I knew he was finished. I relaxed and eased my way back onto the island from my push-up position and the hand in the striped sleeve slid out from under my shirt. My arms were burning from my push-up and I couldn't hold myself up anymore. My face was flushed, my arms were tired and I could feel the mixture of cum and vaginal fluid rolling down my inner thigh.

Frank took his hand out of his pants as he stepped forward and latched onto my fatigued arm. I heard the creaking of a chair and the shuffle of feet coming from the kitchen table where Larry had been sitting while he regained his strength. I glanced over in time to see him taking a step toward the island. He latched onto my other arm like Frank. They were like the Winkie Guards swooping in to pick up Dorothy. They latched on, one on each arm, and stood me up again.

"Put her here!" Frank said to Larry. "Put her up here!"

They spun me around, lifted me straight up in the air, and plunked my ass down on the counter. They held my arms, one on each side then grabbed an ankle. Frank wanted a full frontal view. They each grabbed an ankle, lifted my feet up onto the counter, and spread my lets for Curly. My T-shirt hung down between my legs like a curtain covering my crotch. I was leaning back on my arms and tossed my head back to get the hair out of my face and looked up at the fluorescent lights on the ceiling. I'd seen those lights a thousand times before but not from this angle. They looked exactly like the office lights at the gynecologist's office. I leaned my head to one side, against my shoulder, and suppressed a giggle as I stared up with that image in my head.

The tinkling of a belt buckle and the zipping sound of a fly opening in front of me drove to me snap my head forward. I looked down between my legs to see the hand in the striped shirt lifting the white curtain away from my crotch.

"Oh my god!" said Curly with a schoolboy timber in his voice, "That is just too sweet!"

The hand in the black striped shirt had a stubby little penis in its grip. It was about the size of a half-smoked cigar and that's the way he held it too, pinched between his thumb and forefinger. His hips were squared with mine and took two baby steps, which were impeded by the trousers around his ankles, with his little cigar penis aiming at my, now open and used, pussy. I felt a trickle of virginal fluid dripping down the cheek of my ass as the head of his penis glided into my open treasure chest. He had walked his way into my crotch, wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me forward, and hugged me like I was an old friend. His lips were at my jawline just under my ear and I could hear his lips smacking as he kissed my neck and sucked my ear lobe into his mouth. He was panting like a thirsty dog and sucking my ear. I could hear every breath that he took as his nose blew short gusts of whisky-filled air into my ear.

"Don't cum in my pussy you fucker!" was my command, "I'm gonna kill you if you cum in my pussy!"

My words excited him too. He let go of my ear and tilted his head back like a dog howling at the moon. His hips thrust his little cigar into me fully and he stood on his tiptoes to get full leverage against my crotch then he stumbled backward two baby steps pulling his cock out, grabbed his cock again between his two fingers, and jerked on it furiously. His head was back and his hips were forward as he came with globs of sperm shooting out at me like little snowballs from a miniature bazooka. I tilted my head back and to one side as the little warm globs splatted up my T-shirt toward my face.

Not the eyes, not the eyes you little fucker! I thought as I squinted them shut.

When I was freed from his grasp, I took advantage of the opportunity to put my leg down when Frank let go of my ankle. I was getting a cramp in my foot so I stretched my leg out, pointed my toes out straight, and pulled them back, driving my heal out the flex my calf muscles. Curly was walking over to the creaky chair at the kitchen table pulling his pants up when Moe scooped up the heal of my outstretched leg with one hand cupped the back of my knee and folded my leg back into its place on the island.

"You gonna take a run at her Frank?" said Moe. "Have at 'er bro!"

"Oh yeah, for sure!" Frank replied with a smile, "I've been waiting a long time for this!"

Frank undid the clasp on his pants and let them drop to the floor. He pulled his white briefs down to his ankles then mashed them down with his feet and brushed the heap of clothes to one side with black stocking feet. His button-down shirt draped either side of his erection as it poked its head out toward the fluorescent lights above my head like the little man behind a curtain. I'd seen Frank's cock waggling down between his legs before when he was in the shower in the en suite of his bedroom. I'd even seen a full hard-on straining at his briefs when he stumbled to the bathroom in the morning but I'd never seen a full erection free of encumbrances. It wasn't all I thought it would be. Somehow I had thought of it as an assault rife; big, fearful, and threatening. He was not a porn star, that's for sure. It kind of looked like something that would fit inside a hotdog bun, a smokie maybe. Yes, that was it; a veiny smokie that had a flare running down the length of the underside. I can't say that the sight of his cock made me too horny. I can't say that he was a particularly sexy man in general either but the whole idea itself made me horny. I was in the kitchen getting gangbanged by a bunch of old frat brothers that couldn't keep their hands off me. Now, I was going to be fucked by my stepfather!

The final batter stepped up to the plate. He stood between my legs, about a foot away from my crotch and he bumped my inner thighs with his forearms as he unbuttoned his shirts. He gave me a squishy face as he grabbed my mouth with one hand and leaned in to give me one long and lustful kiss on the mouth. His hands dropped down to the neckline of my T and ripped it open like a tear-away shirt. My teacup breast jiggled in front of his eyes as the shockwave ran down from my shoulders. He framed my breasts with his hands like a painter eyeing a landscape picture then his finger cupped my tits. He leaned forward just long enough to give each nipple a kiss that turned into a suck and a nibble then he let them go. He eyed my crotch as his arms slid under my thighs. He rocked my ass forward a bit at a time like he was repositioning an appliance until he was satisfied with my positioning. He left one hand under my thigh as he gripped his smokie in the other. He tilted his head back and took a deep breath like a swimmer preparing for a high dive. He bent his knees a little, rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy to lubricate himself, looked down to line up my pussy then lunged forward like a lion pouncing on his prey. My pussy was willing and accepting as he straightened his knees and drove his hips forward sinking his cock inside of me until it disappeared inside of me. He put his hand back under my thigh and pulled me forward to hammer away at me. He looked down at his own cock as he pushed it in and out of his wet treasure box. His jaw was clenched shut, and his eyes were wide open with lust as they flitted from his cock, to my pussy, to my breast, and then back again. He never once looked at my face. I was his sex doll.

"You like that! Huh? You like that! Huh! You like that." He said through clenched teeth.

I never did understand the intent though. I was never sure if it was a statement, a question or a command, or even whether he was talking to me, himself, or his pecker. They were just mindless ramblings to me and I never gave it much thought after that. I just watched him too. I was waiting for the signs that he was going to cum.

"Don't cum in me, Frank! Frank, don't cum in my pussy!" I said to him.

He had that "finger in a light socket" look on his face when I said his name. He pulled himself out of me, pushed my thigh away with one hand, and finished himself off with his other. I watched his sperm spray across my pussy and onto my tummy. I brought one knee up to my chest to avoid any overspray in my face and looked back up at the lights. He was huffing like an old steam engine when he stepped back. He stumbled around like a skid row drunk as he scooped up his pants and underwear off the floor and then tucked them under his arm.

I wiggled my ankles free from the grasp of my two captures and sat up straight. I pulled my T-shirt closed and pointed my toes out again giving my thighs a stretch before I slid off the island.

Frank was pulling up his pants when I grabbed my phone off the side counter. There was dead calm in the kitchen as I leaned back against the island unraveling my earbuds from my phone.

"I hope you've learned your lesson tonight Vickie!" said Frank with authority as he pull up his trousers. "I hope you don't forget it either!"

I looked down at my phone. I opened the home screen with my thumbprint and the screen came back to life. I looked back at him without lifting my nose.

"Why yes, I did Frank. I don't think I'll forget either!" I said with something of a sneer.

"But just in case I do, I made sure that Alexa would recall it on my behalf." I continued as I pointed my finger at the security camera above the cupboards. "She always has a clear view!"

12