All Comments on 'Poker Dad's Fuck Me'

by speedodave

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot

I need more

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
I love poker parties

I have actually done this once. It was a friend of mine who found out that I'm a cocksucker. After sucking his cock a few times, he set up a poker party with 3 of his friends (I didn't know any of them). They actually played poker while I crawled under the table sucking all 4 of their cocks. Later in the evening, after they all had a few to drink, 3 of them fucked me (the other guy chickened out). I took many loads of cum that night in my mouth and in my man-pussy -- AND I LOVED IT !!!!!

Please tell us more stories like this one -- you should continue this story and tell us what happens next with THE DAD, THE SUIT and Mr. Jenkins. Hot hot hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a hot story. I’d like to read more about the next poker game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun Story

Fun story with some good sex descriptions!

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
I Know What You Mean

I know what you mean about evert orgasm feeling good but there being nothing like the feeling of cumming with a hard cock up your ass! When your ring clamps down in orgasmic spasms around his hard meat and you know he is getting ready to fill your insides with a big load of cum, you wish you could freeze that moment in time and it would never end!

sissyryesissyryeover 3 years ago
This is a dream

So hot. Wish I had old men who were clean like that!

horny4cum69horny4cum693 days ago

Very erotic, I've never worn a Speedo but I've worn plenty of pairs of sexy panties, so I imagine the Speedo would be hot! So glad his real father didn't get involved. I am NOT into incest. I have kids and that is a taboo line for me. Not opposed to "the dad" character, though, not his real dad, so that's a hot role play I can get into. Love to have 3-4 guys like me, 60's, smooth horny dads, and a couple smooth twinks, that'd be hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous