Poker Night 02

Story Info
Beth’s adventures continue, Dan’s specialness is revealed.
5.7k words
4.73
25.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers

Todger65 continues to show a total lack of self-esteem by editing my scribbles. I can't thank him enough for that.

Poker Night Part 02

Beth's adventures continue, Dan's specialness is revealed.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

I was rapidly shedding my traditional wife persona and setting free my natural slut. One thing I had learned from that crazy boyfriend I had before Dan was that I loved sex. In my heart of hearts, I knew I loved to fuck, and I was willing to try a lot of things in that pursuit. There were lines I wouldn't cross and that had led to the end of my relationship with that boyfriend. I know, I haven't shared his name, and I'm not going to. He doesn't matter anymore. The poker club was the catalyst for my re-awakening, and I was looking forward to my turn. Dan couldn't have been happier.

A few days after I taught Ted and Morgan a lesson, Morgan called me at work, "Hey Beth! I won't keep you long. I know you're busy. The poker wives want to meet you for lunch sometime this week. We all work nearby so it won't take a lot of time to meet up and we can all talk shit about our husbands. Are you in?"

It took me all of a millisecond to agree. I wanted to meet the other women in the poker club. Hell, at this point the only one I knew was Morgan. We decided to meet up on Wednesday at a local pub and eatery. The lunch crowd there was rather loud and we knew that we could talk freely without being overheard.

Wednesday rolled around and I walked the two blocks to the pub. Morgan had reserved us a table in a relatively quiet corner and she was waiting for me when I arrived. We didn't have to wait very long before the other two women showed up.

I suppose at this point I should describe the four of us. I, of course, am 5' 8" tall brunette. I am built rather slim, which tends to exaggerate my c-cup tits. My tits have almost no sag and my quarter size nipples are extremely sensitive. I'm told I have an awesome bubble butt and legs for days. Oh, and I have hazel eyes and a bald pussy. Enough about me.

Morgan is about my height with blonde hair, a bit more voluptuous figure, and pert c-cup tits. She keeps a landing strip above her pussy. If I had that natural blonde hair down there, I would have one too. She is smoking hot and has the sex drive to match. Her bright blue eyes shine with humor. She loves fucking my husband.

Mark's wife Andria has my hair color and is a five inch shorter version of me in most respects. Her eyes are brown, and she has the cutest b-cup tits. She almost never wears a bra because her tits are so perfect and firm. She's a little pixie and as cute as a button. She isn't shy either.

Ray's wife Jennifer (Jenny) is a fiery red head with green eyes and the body of a goddess. Her tits are borderline d-cup, and her nipples are ultra-sensitive like mine. She keeps a well-trimmed triangle of red pubic hair that points to her beautiful little pussy.

How do I know so much about them? Hang in there. We'll get to that.

I hit it off with Jenny and Andria right away. The four of us share a wicked sense of humor. Once Jenny and Andria realized that I wasn't upset they saw the humor in my husband's introduction to the poker club. They were also very curious about my husband's equipment.

Morgan was more than happy to share her personal experience with it, "His cock is perfectly shaped, longer than any cock I've ever seen in real life, and the perfect thickness to stretch my pussy in the most wonderful way. Not only that, but he really knows how to use it. Add to that his ability to fuck for hours and you have a major stud.

"I have to warn you guys, I've never been fucked so good in my life, not even close. Ted is a wonderful lover as you well know, but Dan is on a whole new level. Ted doesn't need to know that, and I suggest when you find out for yourselves, you don't tell Ray or Mark just how amazing Dan is. Our husbands don't need their egos slammed with that knowledge. They might just decide that Dan is too much of a threat and stop doing poker nights. We can't have that now, can we?"

Jenny was grinning, "Dan sounds too good to be true and I for one, can't wait to find out for myself. It's too bad it won't be my turn for a while."

I entered the conversation, "Speaking of turns. What do you do if you're not hosting? Do you all just wait at home until your spent husband shows up?"

Morgan laughed, "Hell no! The three not hosting get together and go clubbing. We drink, dance with strange men, and when they get us all horny, we leave before we get into trouble. We usually go to one of our houses and hang out. Most of the time we end up sleeping wherever we hang out. We take turns hosting girls night."

I thought that sounded like fun. Then I wondered if Jenny and Andria were the type that didn't do girls. If so, it would be great fun to test their resolve. Girls night could get really interesting. That moment is when it really hit me. I had given up on my prudish little wife act and was rapidly on my way to a controlled slut. I used the word controlled because my slutty ways were only being set free within the poker party group. There was no way in hell I was going to do anything outside that group without Dan's enthusiastic approval.

I now fully accepted my slut side and I felt wonderful, "So, Andria is hosting the next party and that means Jenny, Morgan, and moi are going clubbing. I need to buy some clothes. I tossed all my slut wear when Dan and I met."

Morgan patted my hand, "Don't you worry about that. You and I are going shopping after work every day until we get you properly equipped.

"Ted's not working you late anymore, is he? I'll chew his ass out if he is."

I shook my head, "Ted never made my work late. I did it on my own so I could get up to speed on my job. I'm in good shape now and normally I don't need to stay late. Let me give Dan a call and let him know what we are doing. I can't wait! This is going to be fun!"

After our luncheon broke up, I called Dan. He had some news for me, "Babe! I'm glad you called. Guess who has an interview with Donna Briggs?"

I was shocked, "The Donna Briggs?"

He was giddy, "Yes, The Donna Briggs! She has an opening that is a perfect fit for me. The interview is kinda weird though. She wants you and me to attend a small get together at her penthouse. She'll interview me during the evening. She said that there would be some interesting people to keep you company while we talk."

I knew Donna Briggs's reputation. She was a billionaire business genius known for her kinky ways, "Dan, sweety? You don't suppose that she might want to get in your pants? She does have a reputation you know."

I could hear the disappointment in his voice, "Yeh, you're probably right. I'll tell her I've changed my mind."

I laughed, "No dear. I don't mind if you fuck her unless she is using the job offer just to get in your pants. If the job offer is real, it's fine. I'm drawing a line though. I don't want you having an affair with her, and I need to know when and where you're going to fuck her. I'll consider future fuckings on a case-by-case basis. You good with that?"

I could tell he was happy again by his tone, "Of course! You know I wouldn't do anything with another woman without your permission. The invitation is for this Friday evening, so get yourself a nice outfit to wear. Something classy, but slutty, because you know that's what Donna will be wearing."

We got off the phone and I went back to work. Two evenings of shopping after work got me some amazing outfits and I was very pleased. The bank account, not so much. I modeled each one for Dan and he practically tore them off me. Our sex life was through the roof.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Friday rolled around and before we knew it, we were standing at the penthouse elevator while the security guard made sure we weren't a threat to the beautiful billionaire. Radio jargon flew back and forth between the security guard and some hidden supervisor. The elevator door finally opened and we were on our way. I told Dan that I hoped it wasn't going to be that hard to leave.

The elevator door opened to a foyer with yet another guard. He gave us his stern, I'm an alpha dog, look. I laughed in his face, "Really? The guy downstairs wasn't playing the intimidation game enough for you guys?"

He made a mistake when he stepped toward me. Dan moved between us and gave the guard his own stare, "We are invited guests and you are being an asshole. If you step toward my wife again, I'm going to put you down hard."

I could see the rage on the guard's face as he took the step. Dan put him down hard just as Donna came down the hall. She looked down at the guard, then up at my husband, "Holy shit! I didn't think you'd knock him out!

"Oh well, I did ask him to test you. I guess now we both know not to fuck with you."

She bent down, revealing some amazing cleavage, grabbed the guard's radio, and pressed the talk button, "Hey Bill! Joe is out on the floor. Would you make sure he gets any help he needs and send up a replacement? Give Joe the day off tomorrow with pay and let me know if he has any issues.

I could hear Bill's response, "Someone knocked Joe out! Joe never gets knocked out. He's got an iron jaw for God's sake!

"Sorry boss, never mind. I'll take care of him. He'll probably wake up with a headache and be fine tomorrow. Any chance I can meet the guy that punched his ticket?"

I could hear the humor in Donna's voice, "That remains to be seen. I'll let you know."

She waved for us to follow her, and I heard Joe begin to groan as consciousness began to return. I gave him no more thought. He'd been an ass, even if his boss had put him up to it, and he'd crossed Dan's line. Now, I was wondering about Donna. A little eccentricity was fine with me, but if she was full on crazy, we were going to be gone in a heartbeat.

I ended up finding the woman to be funny, articulate, and very sexy. She was wearing a diaphanous gown that was transparent enough to see the half-cup bra and thong she was wearing. She looked sexy as hell and evil thoughts of molesting her body entered my head.

We entered the main living area, and I caught my breath. Three devastatingly handsome guys stood waiting. They all wore boxer briefs, and not a stitch of any other clothing. They were not only devastatingly handsome, but they were also very obviously well endowed. I thought at that point that she had her little harem, and she wouldn't be that interested in my husband. I should have known better than to let my first impression guide me.

She didn't fuck around. As soon as we all had a drink in our hand she started in on Dan with technical questions. I didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about, but I could see that Dan was holding his own. I soon got bored listening and strolled out into the room, leaving them to talk business.

Within moments I was surrounded by her harem. I will say it was very difficult to look them in the eye. Their hot bodies and substantial bulges were distracting to say the least. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were all articulate and well educated. As our conversation progressed, I discovered that all three were executives in Donna's companies.

That made me take a step back. If Donna thought my husband was going to be the latest member of her harem, she had another think coming. I was somewhat mollified when I discovered that the three men were single. Chet was the first to share his name and as I said, quite the hunk. Brian's muscle definition was otherworldly. His black skin glistened, and I couldn't help but notice his cock beginning to swell as the conversation took a turn toward intimate.

Zach introduced himself with a feathery kiss to my neck that sent chills down my body. The next thing I knew the three men were lightly touching me and were well into my personal space. I thought Oh Fuck! This could be trouble. I took a moment to look over at my husband. Apparently, they had moved on to the physical part of the interview.

Donna and Dan were kissing with gusto. She had his cock out and was pumping it with her hand. As I watched she knelt down and took him in her mouth. Yes, things are definitely getting interesting! Dan didn't look like he was suffering, quite the opposite in fact.

Donna's, now my, harem had closed what little distance remained between us. They were suddenly touching me everywhere at once. When Chet's lips met mine, I hesitated for a moment. Let's face facts. I had a sneaking suspicion about what would happen this evening before we had even got here, although I had no idea how it would happen. I decided in that moment to trust Dan to take control if he thought we were crossing a line he didn't want crossed. I let myself go, which wasn't a hard decision by any stretch, and soon was lost in my harem's collective arms.

Their combined hands had me nude in seconds. I looked over at my husband as Zach buried his face in my pussy. Dan was watching me as his cock was being sucked. He smiled and mouthed at me, "You go girl!"

Well, that cleared things up in a hurry! I let my last reservations go. My harem had lost their boxer briefs somewhere along the way and I happily reached out to grasp Chet and Brian's cocks. I was soon on my back on the massive bed, being thoroughly eaten by Zach. Chet and Brian were on either side of my face and I was taking turns sucking their big cocks. My first orgasm swept over my body, boosted by the thrill of being serviced by three men.

Zach moved up my body and the other guys gave him some room. His long hard cock found my opening and was soon gliding deep into me. God, it felt good! He stroked that awesome cock into me until I spasmed my way through my second orgasm.

After that, things got a bit confusing. All I know for sure is that I constantly had a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth. I don't know how long we had been at it when Brian pulled me on top and sank his amazing black cock into my pussy. Chet got behind me and began lubing up my ass. I looked over at my husband.

Dan had Donna bent over and was driving his cock deep into her. They were both watching us on the bed, and it was obvious from the lust filled looks on their faces that they liked the show. Chet's cock penetrated my ass and after a few moments of discomfort, I began to lose my mind. Brian's cock brushed against my lips and my mouth opened to take him in. My harem began to rock my world.

They fucked me so good, so amazingly, that I lost my ability to think. I was totally lost in the sensation while those big cocks fucked all my holes. I kept orgasming over and over until they began to shoot load after load into my willing body. I remember looking over at my husband as he dumped his cum into Donna's mouth. Then, I remembered nothing for a while.

I have no idea how much time passed before I became aware of the mouth on my pussy. I blearily looked down and Donna paused long enough to grin up at me. Then she dove back in. By this point I was absolutely sure that I was fucked out. There was no way I could orgasm again. I was so wrong.

Donna proceeded to show me how wrong I was by bringing me to two massive orgasms. The second one occurred while we were sixty-nining and I was eating her to a climax as well. I finally had to shove her head away from my sensitive pussy. I was now definitely fucked out. She slid up the bed and cuddled with me as she kissed my face and lips. It was just the thing I needed after the fucking I had experienced. I remember Dan joining us on the bed before sleep took me. I woke up some hours later because the bed was bouncing. Dan was fucking Donna and she was having a massive orgasm. I watched blearily as he fucked her into a near coma before blasting his load into her. I fell back asleep as he rolled off her.

I woke to the sun streaming in through the massive windows of the penthouse. Dan was spooning me and caressing me. Donna was already up and gone somewhere. I rolled over and kissed my husband, morning mouth and all, as we reconnected. I know my husband loves me, but I was concerned about what Donna's expectations might be. I wasn't going to whore out my husband to this woman.

We eventually got out of bed and showered off the sex from the night before. When we dried off there were two robes waiting for us. We put them on and ventured out into the main room. Donna was waiting for us in the dining room, seated at the table with a breakfast spread that could feed a dozen people. She smiled at us as we sat down. Not much was said until we had finished eating and were sipping on the best coffee I had ever tasted.

Donna was used to being the one in charge and she wasn't shy, "Let's talk about some things. First of all, Beth, your husband is exactly the person for the job and it's his if you both want it. I will tell you that Dan is by far the best lover I have ever had, and you are a fortunate woman to have earned his love.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck him again and, with your approval, I would like that very much. You need to know that sex with Dan was never part of the interview or a condition of his getting the job. It was a really fun thing that happened.

"I had thought that we would meet, Dan would complete the interview, and we would have a few drinks. Afterward I expected that you would leave, and my guys would fuck my brains out. Things didn't turn out that way and I'm glad that they didn't. Watching you with my guys was the most erotic thing I have ever seen, and I've seen a lot of erotic things. So, tell me what your concerns are, and I will do my best to reassure you."

I sat in silence for a moment getting my thoughts straight. I looked at Dan and he took my hand and smiled lovingly. His support was all I needed, "I agree that Dan will be a definite asset and there is no doubt in my mind that you will be very pleased with his business skills. My concern has always been that you will steal him away from me, or at the minimum, want him as your sex toy. I'm willing to share him on a case-by-case basis, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you have him."

Donna nodded her understanding, "Obviously, I can't prove I'm telling you the truth, but I sincerely hope that you believe me. Chet, Brian, and Zach are single men that enjoy being with me. They were never coerced in any way. I keep my work and my fun separate. I'm most definitely not a home wrecker and I don't have affairs with married men. I won't go behind your back and frankly, I don't think Dan would do something like that anyway. Having said that, I find you both to be amazing lovers and I would like to explore that with you. I think the three of us could have a lot of fun together, but that is all it would be, fun."

Somehow, I knew that she was sincere. I also knew how amazing my husband is and promised myself that I would keep my eyes open. Regardless of her sincerity, I suspected that it wouldn't be long before she developed feelings for my husband. I stood and walked around the table. I pulled Donna to her feet and wrapped her in my arms. The kiss that followed left her breathless, "Donna, I believe you. I also think that you will fall in love with my husband given time. You need to keep those feelings under control. Keep things in the friends with benefits zone and we will be fine. Cross the line and you will never see us again."

Donna looked into my eyes, "I'm starting to get those feelings for you Beth, and I understand. If I get to the point where my feelings are getting the best of me, I will break things off between us. Dan's job is an entirely separate thing and I promise that I won't let our private lives interfere with that. Now, would you please kiss me again?"

I gave my answer with my mouth and tongue. Soon, my hands were working her body and Dan watched as I pushed her back on the table and dove between her beautiful legs. I admit that I loved eating her pussy and the orgasm that followed seemed to indicate that she loved being eaten by me.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,686 Followers
12