Poker Night 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later Dan and I were dressed and leaving the strangest job interview in history.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Poker night rolled around and Dan left for Andria and Mark's house. I secretly wished Andria well handling my husband's big cock and finished getting ready. My slut-wear for the evening was a barely legal, low cut, and nearly transparent top along with a mini-skirt that barely covered my ass. I wore pull-up stockings that left a few inches of exposed thigh before the hem of the skirt failed miserably to hide further view. I wore a thong, but no bra, and rounded out the outfit with a pair of CFM heels. I looked ready to fuck, and in truth, I was. I carried a small clutch with an adjustable wrist strap. My clutch and my drink were never going to be out of my sight.

Morgan and Jenny arrived in the taxi and giggled as I flashed the driver entering the car. We arrived at the club and proceeded to dance our asses off. It wasn't long before the men started sniffing around. We culled the best out of the herd until each of us had two guys and were soon flirting heavily. It was loads of fun and I eventually allowed my two hunks to take a few freedoms with my body.

Around about midnight, I decided that we either needed to leave or I was going to get my brains fucked out. I called a taxi, and we said our goodbyes with some intense kisses. I know my two guys were severely disappointed and surely had a near terminal case of blue balls. Oh well, I told them I was married and wasn't looking to bed anyone when we started talking. I'm sure that they thought they could change my mind. Too bad they don't play poker.

We arrived at my house and settled in the living room with fresh drinks in our hands. I had the music playing low so we women could talk, but just loud enough so that we had to sit close. I was planning to seduce Jenny and as soon as she settled on the couch, I nestled in next to her. She looked at me kind of funny for a moment but was soon deep in conversation.

I steered our talk toward sex and asked her to tell us about the last time she hosted the poker game. My strategy was to get her to make herself horny by talking about her hosting. I would then continue my seduction. I had high hopes that Morgan would be my wing woman and help me in my endeavor.

I could see the excitement in Jenny's eyes as she thought back to that night, "We haven't been doing the whole poker night thing for very long. It all kind of started when Ted, Morgan, Ray, and I got together one Friday and started playing cards. The drinks flowed, we smoked a bit of pot, and the conversation turned to things sexual. One thing kind of led to another and we started playing strip poker. I suppose occasionally strip poker ends when someone decides that they have shown enough. Ours ended when we all got naked and started playing for favors. We started out fooling around, one thing led to another, and the next thing I know I have Ted's cock fucking me into oblivion.

"Afterward we all decided that the guys Friday poker night might just be an opportunity to have a bit of fun. Jenny hosted the first one and had a great time. The bitch wouldn't stop talking about it and it was making me crazy. I talked Andria into letting me go next and I spent the rest of the month obsessing over every little detail. In hindsight I could have saved myself a lot of work. I could have been dressed in a coverall and the guys wouldn't have cared. They wanted me naked anyway.

"During the game the guys took advantage of my nearly naked state to cop a ton of feels. By the time the game was over I was so fucking turned on that it was all I could do not to run to the bedroom and get out my little vibrating friend. Charlie had come in last, followed by my hubby, then Ted, and finally Mark.

"Charlie was an amazing kisser and he got me really revved up before my hubby took over. Ray made me cum while stripping me and I was soaked by the time Ted planted his mouth on my pussy. One more orgasm later it was Mark's turn. I thought Mark was going to lose his mind when he saw me on the couch with my legs spread and my arms open. He was shaking so much when he tried to stick his cock in me that I had to help him.

"I really like Mark's cock and I especially like the way he uses it. He fucked me into two more orgasms before I swallowed his dick and the cum that shot out of it. He has the tastiest cum.

"Anyway, the guys started grabbing their clothes and I wasn't done yet. That's how the rule about the hostess taking over came about. Needless to say, they didn't have a problem with me wanting more. Before they left, I got double penetrated, and triple penetrated for the first time in my life. I finished off the night giving Mark one last fuck just because he had been so sweet.

"I was completely spent, and Ray had to carry me to bed. I had never been so utterly satisfied in my life. Ray said I had a smile on my face even in my sleep. God, every time I think of that first time, it makes me horny as hell all over again. Anyway, that's my story."

I could tell by the flush across her chest and the look on her face that she was very aroused. I knew that if I went at her directly by trying to kiss her, she would panic and stop me. I looked over at Morgan and she grinned at me. It was like she read my mind. She stood up from the chair and I stood to meet her. Our lips met and we kissed deeply. I love kissing women. Sure, I love kissing men too, but there is something about the soft lips and the gentle lust they express that really does it for me.

Somewhere along the way Morgan and I nearly forgot about Jenny. Our kiss became less loving and more lust filled. Our hands began to caress and touch. Morgan pulled my dress down and cupped by breast while her fingertips played across my nipple. I let out a groan and looked over Morgan's shoulder as she lowered her head to my breast. I got a great view of Jenny with her hand under her dress. She was obviously diddling herself while she watched Morgan and I go at it.

I pulled Morgan's head up and turned it toward Jenny. Morgan figured it out right away. We sat down on either side of Jenny, and I tilted her chin up and kissed her. It wasn't long before our tongues met. We were getting into it pretty good when I handed her off to Morgan. Morgan gave her the same treatment while I explored Jenny's amazing body. It didn't take long before I had a finger in her pussy and a nipple in my mouth. The rest was easy.

Morgan and I continued to take turns winding up Jenny until we had her nearly begging for it. I pulled her to her feet and the three of us headed to the bedroom. It was time to get comfortable and do this right.

Jenny was the center of our attention. I kissed her while Morgan stripped what little clothes Jenny had, off. I didn't give her time to think. I pushed her onto the bed and immediately dove for her pussy. Even after all the dancing we had done, she tasted sweet and smelled divine. Morgan was alternating between kisses and nipples while I ate Jenny. A few minutes in Jenny began thrusting her hips against my face as she began to orgasm. I continued to lick her clit until she peaked, then gently licking her labia after she came down the other side.

I pulled my head back and looked up her body. I caught her eyes and smiled. She gave me a lust filled grin back. I couldn't get to her mouth and kiss her fast enough. I shared her taste with her while Morgan moved down her body on her way to her turn. I could tell instantly when Morgan started eating Jenny's pussy. The intensity of our kiss shot up to ten. I thought that Jenny's clit would be too sensitive, and she would eventually push Morgan away. She eventually did, but only after cumming all over Morgan's face.

After that it was surprisingly easy to get Jenny to return the favor. We formed our own little daisy chain and made each other cum so good. The three of us were trading deep kisses when Dan came home from the poker game. He grinned before kissing me goodnight and went to the guest room. He understood completely that I needed alone time with my friends and was happy to give it to me. My husband is so sweet!

I am not sure who woke who, but the three of us woke up late and cuddled. We wanted more than that, but nature and morning mouth called. Dan and I have a large shower with plenty of room for fun and games. We did the usual morning duties and got into the shower together. We began washing each other and things got out of hand pretty quickly after that. When we went to the kitchen to get some brunch all of our faces had that 'I just orgasmed my ass off!' look. Dan chuckled when we paraded into the room.

We had a fun meal before Dan drove my friends home. I'm sure that their husbands were in for a surprise when their wives told them about our evening. The guys can't have all the fun!

~~~~~{}~~~~~

When Dan came back from dropping the girls off, he had a surprise for me, "Would you like to see what happened last night?"

I looked at him skeptically, "How do you propose to do that?"

His grin was infectious, "It just so happens that Andria's husband Mark has quite the camera setup in his house. It also just happens that he likes to record poker night. Guess what else Mark likes to do?"

I was grinning back now, "Oh, I don't know... Share what he records?"

Dan grabbed the laptop and began linking it to the television, "Got it in one guess! Get comfortable on the couch and I will join you in a moment."

Part 3 coming soon.

12