All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by SatinSlip

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REAL SHIT

Right. This is someone's wet dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real shit?

Could be MY wet dream! Thanks.

Share more of your stories, please!,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
About what was expected

Unfortunately, that's not a good thing, because "expected" was based on the cliche, trite title. Just look at the URL, which indicates this is the 40th "Poker Night" story.

dougloiddougloidover 6 years ago
Too much abuse...

... for my taste. I enjoyed the premise of the story. The men can enjoy the offering of the wife, but I just think the violence is off-putting and unnecessary. Having to tolerate Bill is a nice touch, and her long-time rival is good. I suggest you back off on the excessive cruelty.

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
unreal

This is without a doubt the biggest piece of shit I have EVER read from the very first word. Don't quit your day job, and If i ever see anything from you again to read it will be too soon. This can't even be considered BAD porn..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horseshit!

What a load(s) of turkey turd!

Husband Frank is an ass-wad,what with opening up his big-titted wife to the world of cheating.

The wife is a stupid cunt,agreeing to being humiliated,but more than that,to allow photos of her humiliation and then being totally subservient to her female boss!

Best ending would be for the twat to contract AIDS,pass it to Foolish Frank,and have the two of them suffer painful ends!

Complete and utter feces!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking bad

Too much cruelty. The story had some promise but you killed it. "Pass the wife around" is a nice touch if done correctly. Too bad this isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Next Story in This Series Will be "Divorce Day"

No way wife could continue to accept a husband like that! Divorce is coming. Unless she decides to divorce him with a 9mm Glock! Or Arsenic in his soup, if she can't handle blowing his cock and balls to smithereens with 17 hollow-point rounds!

This guy better sleep with one eye open for the rest of his sure-to-be short life-span.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I didn't expect the twists in this story or what it did to me...

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
B+

I liked the setup and the premise. Some more details would have been nice. Basically some more meat on the bones. Having said that it was a solid effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatinSlip@SatinSlip
989 Followers
Sorry I haven’t posted much this year. I have been busy with work and doing some commissions. Leaving me little time to write or edit stories for Lit. Thanks for all the great feedback, and encouragement. -Satinslip 8/20/19 Married and encouraged to express myself through e...