All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MafenMafenabout 1 year ago

Too many mistakes and ridiculous plot. A bit juvenile.

SteveO_79SteveO_79about 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. Do you plan on a part 2?

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistabout 1 year ago

With these strip poker rules, people get naked fast! not sure what mistakes Mafen is referring to... but then again, just about all of the plot lines here at Lit are ridiculous, so you're in good company...

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Opposed.

Ante.

Kraken.

Simple, but potential is there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but you really need to figure out the correct usage of your and you're (you are). Your is possessive similar to his and her. You seem to have them backwards.

nikopherosnikopherosabout 1 year agoAuthor

You're being too nitpicky, and I find your comment unnecessarily condescending. I got them right enough for you to know I know the correct usage, just say you found two typos, like the other guy did. Thank you for your constructive criticism, and you're welcome for the advice on your future commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok so the poker game may have been a bit all over the place, but the next part was good albeit maybe too short. Definitely potential for a part two in a couple of different directions. I'd be down for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poke her night, indeed!

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've never known of a game of strip poker to move quite that fast, but I also didn't have time to read a really long story, so it worked for me. I did expect more fucking though. Maybe next Thursday?

bluesbobluesbo4 months ago

Great writing and fun story — please, when is your next chapter appearing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous