Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to bet, or can I just fold again?" Claire asked nervously.

"No, you have to play at least one round since you anteed up," Kyle answered, which wasn't necessarily true, but we were kind of just making up the rules as we went.

"Oh come on Claire," Anna said, "you're the only one with a shirt on."

"Fine," Claire said reluctantly, and took her under shirt off. I was a bit surprised at how good Claire looked without a shirt. Jenna had her shirt off all the time, so it was no surprise, but Claire almost never showed her body off, and it looked good.

"Alright then," Kyle said with a big grin, "moment of truth, you're up Jenna, what'll it be, bra or panties?"

"Bra, definitely," Jenna said proudly, and reached back and let her bra fall to the floor. Everyone took a moment to admire the awesome pair of huge tits that were exposed to us all. Jenna was certainly qualified to work at hooters; her tits looked bigger than my hands, and I felt my dick twitch again.

"Very nice choice," Kyle said smiling, "you're turn case, I guess you have the same choice."

"I'll go bra too then," Caysie said, and stood up and took her bra off. She was facing away from me when it came off, and everyone cheered, then she turned back to me. I sat there face to face with her amazing tits. They weren't obscenely massive like Jenna's, but they were plenty big enough, and perfectly round and perky. She stood there for a moment, letting me stare, before sitting back down, with her leg pressed hard against my own. She leaned in to me a bit, and I felt her bare tit rub against my arm, and felt my dick really begin to move.

"Uh, sorry everybody," I said, not quite ready to expose my dick just yet, "its time for the socks to come off." There were laughs and jeers, and joking as I pulled my socks off and put them down on the table. When I was done I looked over to see Anna taking her pants off. I've always tried not to stare at my sister in a sexual way, but when I do its always at her ass, which is gorgeous. She got a nice chorus of cheers as she showed it off.

I looked over and saw that Mark and Tracy were both down to their underwear. Mark only had on a pair of tight looking boxers, and it wasn't too hard to tell that he was hard underneath; which made me wonder how obvious my own growing erection must be. Mark looked like he wanted to quit, but everyone was waiting for him, so finally he got up, and pulled down his boxers. He did indeed have a hard on. Anna, Jackie and Tracy all gave him a mock cheer, probably to make him feel better, but Jenna couldn't help snorting laughter. His dick was standing straight at attention, but only stretched about five inches, maybe even less; I felt a bit bad for the guy. He sat down quickly, making his dick look even smaller.

Tracy didn't wait for anyone to ask, she just let her bra fall. Her tits were also huge, and I had to wonder why she was with this guy Mark. Once it came back to Kyle, we already had three exposed pair of tits, and one exposed cock, and I knew the next round would have us all naked.

"Okay," Kyle sighed," I guess that means me again." He stood up, and dropped his own boxers. His dick was also halfway hard, but was already bigger than Mark's. He got a much more genuine round of cheers. His dick looked like it was at least six or seven inches, and I knew once I stripped, Mark would be totally pissed.

"Damn Jackie," Anna teased, "you didn't tell us Kyle had a big dick like that."

"Ya, you're pretty damn lucky," Jenna laughed, "but I'm waiting to see Chris' big monster, I can already see that it's huge." I didn't know what to say, and just sort of blushed, but I did notice Jackie Claire and Caysie all look down to check if she was right, and they all three looked away with big smiles.

"Okay babe," Kyle said to Jackie as he sat back down, "you're turn."

"Okay," Jackie said as she removed her bra, showing off her nice perky little tits, "I may not have huge tits, but my ass is as good as any of yours." Everyone laughed as she sat back down, and then it was Claire's turn again.

"So now can I fold?" Claire asked impatiently.

"Ya, if you want to," Kyle sighed disappointedly.

"Come on Claire," Anna said annoyed, "everyone else is getting naked, have some fun."

"Exposing myself to a bunch of strangers isn't my idea of fun," Claire said angrily, "I'm allowed to fold, so I fold."

"God your such a square sometimes," Jenna said, and then dropped her panties to the floor. She had a tiny patch of blonde hair just above her pussy, and she turned around again, to show off her ass; after seeing Jackie's and Caysie's, and even Anna's, Jenna's ass didn't look quite as good, but she still had the best tits. She sat back down totally nude, and looked over to Caysie.

Caysie stood up again, and slowly pulled her own panties off. She was again facing away from me, and she bent over as she did it. I stared directly at her ass, and watched as I saw her pussy appear; it looked tight and wet and amazing. I had to physically restrain myself from reaching out and grabbing her ass. When she turned back to face me, she smiled down at me sexily, and then sat back down, practically in my lap.

"Okay then hoss," Kyle said, "time to release the cracken, unless you're gonna fold too."

"No, I'll play," I said, which got a cheer from the girls. I stood up, and without looking down, I pulled my boxers off. As soon as I felt the cool air hit my cock, all the girls began to cheer, much louder than before.

"Oh my god," Jackie said through hysterical laughter.

"Wow," Tracy said and licked her lips slowly, I noticed Mark did indeed look very pissed.

"Jesus Chris," Jenna laughed," you're fucking huge, has it always been like that?"

"Uh, ya I guess," I said awkwardly. Both Claire and Anna stayed silent, but they were both staring at it with wide frightened eyes.

"Hey Chris," Caysie said into my ear, "do you want to show me your room?"

"No fair," Jenna whined, "why do you get him all to yourself?"

"Fuck poker," Jackie said as she stopped laughing, "we're all naked, and we're all horny, lets just have a fucking orgy."

"Holy shit, I'm totally in," Jenna said excitedly.

"I'm in," Kyle said quickly.

"I'm in," Tracy added, which got a pretty nasty look from Mark.

"You're kidding right," he said angrily.

"If you don't want to participate you can go home Mark," Tracy said dismissively.

"Fuck you," he shouted, and grabbed his clothes off the table, "fuck all of you." He put his boxers back over his rock hard dick, and stormed off.

"Are you sure you don't want anyone to help you out with that tiny cock first," Jenna teased, and everyone laughed.

"Fuck you bitch," Mark shouted, and then slammed the front door shut behind him.

"I guess that means more for you and me gigantor," Kyle said, and started making out with Jackie.

"Uh, I think I'm just going to watch, if that's okay," Anna said shyly, still staring at my cock.

"Me too," Claire quickly added, also staring at my cock.

"Fine," Jenna said, "but then you two have to hook up with each other." Anna and Claire sort of shrugged at each other, and Anna got up and walked over, and they started making out as well. At that moment I felt a small hand wrap around my cock, and then Caysie leaned into me.

"I've been waiting all night for this," she said, and then our lips locked. I reached up and started fondling her soft tits as we made out, and felt her stroking my now totally hard cock. Then, as we were making out, I felt her hand pull away, immediately replaced by a pair of lips. I pulled away for a second, and looked down to see Tracy bobbing her head up and down on my cock. She couldn't take very much of it in her mouth, but it still felt fantastic.

"Mmm, suck on my tits while she sucks your cock," Caysie whispered, and I immediately complied. Caysie had perfect tiny little nipples, and I took turns sucking them both. There was a lot of moaning going on throughout the room, and I took a second to look around. Jackie was now sucking Kyle's dick, with Claire sitting right beside them, fingering herself. Tracy and Caysie were with me, and then I saw Jenna and Anna. Jenna was down on her knees, eating my sister's pussy hungrily. Anna was moaning loudly, but she was still staring over at my cock.

Tracy was still going to town on my cock when Caysie tapped her on the shoulder. "My turn," Caysie said, and got down next to her. Tracy took her mouth off me, and Caysie's immediately replaced it. Her lips felt soft and amazing as she took me down her throat. She was able to take a lot more than Tracy had, though still not all the way. As Caysie sucked my cock like a pro, I heard Anna have an orgasm. She let out a soft whimper, and her legs bucked around Jenna's head.

"Hey Jenna," Jackie called over, "you want to take a go at Kyle?"

"Definitely, but first I want a taste of that monster cock," Jenna said and crawled over to me.

"Can I have a go at Kyle?" Anna asked through her panting breaths.

"Of course," Jackie said happily, "is that okay babe?"

"Uh, ya," Kyle laughed, "everyone but Chris can suck my dick if they want." Anna took hold of Kyle's cock, and then swallowed it to the hilt. I had no idea my sister could suck cock like that, and couldn't help but wonder just how much of my cock she could take. Just as I was thinking that, I felt Jenna's lips wrap around my cock. I watched as Jenna slowly took inch after inch of my cock down her throat, until there was nothing left. When her nose pressed up against my stomach, I let out a loud groan; no one had ever deep throated my entire cock before. She lifted up, removing half of it, and then dove all the way back down.

"Holy shit that's hot," Tracy said, "I can't believe how big you are."

As Jenna preformed her incredible deep throat on me, Caysie whispered something into Tracy's ear. A moment later they tapped Jenna on the shoulder, and she lifted off me, with an irritated expression. Then, to my surprise, Caysie and Tracy both moved in. They each wrapped their lips around one side of my cock, and then in unison started moving up and down my cock, coating it in their saliva. They did that for a few minutes, and then stopped. As soon as they stopped, Jenna dove back on my.

"Hold on," I said, lifting her head off my cock, "enough foreplay."

I stood up, and the girls all sat there, waiting for my instruction, and I realized just how in control I could be. I took Caysie's hand, and slowly stood her up. Then I turned her around, and very sexily bent her over the couch. She got down right away, and shoved her perfect ass up in the air for me.

"Fill me up with that huge fucking cock Chris," she said in a very sexy way. I grabbed her juicy hips in my hands, and slowly rubbed my cock against her pussy and ass. I took aim, and slowly pushed myself in. She let out a tiny moan, and shoved back against me, pushing me in further. Once I was in, I started fucking away.

I took a moment to look around again, and saw Jackie back to sucking Kyle's cock, while Anna ate her pussy. Claire was still in the corner, fingering herself, panting quite heavily now. Jenna and Tracy were kissing passionately, with their huge tits mashed together. I fucked Caysie with all I had, until I felt and heard her have an intense orgasm. She let out a tiny scream, and fell forward onto the couch. As soon as she did, I moved in, and shoved my tongue into her pussy. She screamed again, and put her hand on the back of my head to keep me there. As I kept on eating her out, I felt a pair of lips wrap around my cock again, and wondered whom it might be.

I ate Caysie out as best I could, while feeling hands and lips all over my dick. Caysie was squirming quite a bit, and I had her cumming again after a few minutes. I sat up, and looked down at my cock, and was surprised to see Jackie and Anna both sucking it. I had no idea my sister was going to suck me, and was a bit taken aback. She came off for a second, and looked up at me, and we made eye contact for a second. She blushed a looked away, but then she turned back, gave me a shy smile, and slowly took my cock back in her mouth.

I just stared dumbfounded as my dick went in and out of my sister's mouth. She wasn't taking the entire thing like Jenna had, but she was coming close. I heard a loud groan, and turned to see Kyle shooting a big load onto Jackie and Tracy. Jackie got a big shot to the face, but he covered Tracy's big tits. When he was done he slumped down into the couch, and turned to watch me. Jackie and Tracy also turned to watch, while licking up the cum off each other. Now everyone was either watching me or blowing me, and I knew it was my time to shine.

I grabbed Caysie by her hips, and pulled her back over to me. Anna came off of me reluctantly, and then began making out with Jenna. I pulled Caysie down, until she was sitting on my lap, facing away. I lined my dick up, and shoved up into her. She began bouncing on my dick, while everyone else watched. I had been holding back for a while, and knew it was time. I fucked Caysie hard, and then pulled out, and began shooting my load with her still in my hands. I couldn't see my load, but I felt it shooting out, and then I felt hands on my cock.

I peeked around Caysie, and saw Jenna holding on to my cock, aiming it at Anna. They both already had my cum on their faces. I shot the biggest load I could ever remember shooting, and then laid back in the couch. Caysie fell down beside me, and laid her head on my shoulder.

"That was so hot," Jenna said looking around at everyone. "I can't believe we just had an orgy with Chris."

"I can't believe how big Chris' cock is," Anna said, still staring at my dick.

"Believe it ladies," Kyle said, picking his clothes up. "He is, and we did. Now then, all in favor of making Thursday night poker night?"

12