Poker Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife rewards her husband.
11.4k words
4.4
26.7k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsskas
rsskas
140 Followers

Our last Guy's Poker Night was a very enjoyable evening for everyone, especially for my wife. The guys had a great time. She had an even better one. After that night, she vowed to return the favor for making one of her biggest sexual fantasies come true.

Several weeks had passed when she told me she wanted to have some of her friends over for a Ladies' Night. She has her friends over quite often, so I didn't think anything of it. Their Ladies' Nights involve talking and swimming...talking and hot tubing...talking and movies...lots of wine...and more talking. I usually disappear to my office, get caught up on projects in the garage or watch a ball game in our bedroom while my wife spends time with her friends. Their evenings always run pretty late. However, once all of the wine bottles are empty and her guests are gone, my wife wakes me up for some very enthusiastic fucking. Needless to say, I look forward to Ladies' Nights as well.

Friday evening arrived and I told my wife I would make dinner for everyone. While I worked on the grill in the back yard, the door bell rang a few times as her guests showed up. When the food was ready, we all sat down at the dining room table to eat. As the ladies were catching up with each other, I looked around to see if everyone made it. My wife, Kim, was sitting at the opposite end of the table from me. She is about 5'5" with dark, shoulder length hair. She has all the right curves in all the right places, including an impressive DD rack. My wife is quite talkative and very adventurous when it comes to anything sexual.

Next to Kim was Jasmine. Jasmine is a shorter than my wife with medium length, brown hair. She is petite, but also has an impressive chest. She is just as outgoing as my wife and even more so when she has had plenty to drink.

On the other side of Kim and across from Jasmine was Anna. Anna is considerably taller than the other ladies. She has short, blond hair and a very light complexion. Her body is toned and athletic with long legs. Anna is by far the quietest one of the bunch.

Finally, next to Anna sat Mona. Mona is about the same height as my wife with long, dark hair. She does have a bit of a rounder figure. Where Anna is quiet, Mona more than makes up for it. She is always talking and is never hesitant to say what she is thinking. I call her Mona, The Mouth. She loves the nickname. She says she needs to show me what she can do with her mouth besides talk some time.

The group was a couple of glasses of wine each into their evening and I was nearing the end of my meal. The conversation was now full-blown girl talk. They all spoke at the same time and the conversation bounced from one topic to another so fast that I couldn't keep up. As I was about to make my exit, my wife said something that caught my attention.

"How about some poker tonight?" she said.

I looked up and noticed she was speaking to me. Our den has hosted many poker games and we have all of the supplies needed. They had never played poker for Ladies' Night that I was aware of, but there is always a first time for everything. I told her I would be happy to get everything set up for them to play.

"We want you to play with us," Kim said.

Now poker is something I really enjoy. I am also serious about it when I play. I am not a jerk about it, but I like to win and I usually do. Knowing this was Ladies' Night, seeing they were already buzzed from the wine and thinking they would be more interested in simply having fun, I politely declined.

"We actually need you," Jasmine said as she held her wine glass to her lips. "We want to play strip poker."

At that point, it occurred to me that this was not a normal Ladies' Night where they decided to play poker at the last minute. I remembered the evening my wife had during my last Poker Night. How her fantasy of being the sexual focus of a bunch of horny, stiff-dicked, cum-shooting guys had come true. I also remembered her telling me she was going to repay me.

"Are you ladies sure you want to play strip poker?" I asked.

Jasmine licked her lips as she put her glass down and calmly said, "Yep. Very sure."

Kim put her glass of wine down as well and said, "We will finish up in here and in the kitchen if you will set up the game room." We all got up and my wife casually added, "However, I do think we should get to know each other better."

Anna asked, "Better? How?"

By way of explanation, Kim put her hand on the back of Jasmine's head and grabbed a handful of her brown hair. She moved her mouth to her friend's mouth and drove her tongue deep inside. Jasmine responded in kind. As they made out, Kim moved her other hand between Jasmine's legs and rubbed her friend's hidden box. Jasmine used both of her hands to grab Kim's big tits over her shirt. I was pleasantly surprised by what I was seeing. I could also feel a stirring in my boxers.

When Kim was done with Jasmine, she walked over to me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. There was a slightly different taste to my wife's mouth and I knew it was Jasmine. At the same time, Kim slid her hands over the front of my shorts and grabbed my growing dick. Without thinking, I shoved my hand between her legs. After a few moments of kissing and some very heavy petting, she backed away.

"Like that," she said to everyone while still looking at me and biting her lip.

I left the room to set up and the ladies were pairing up to following my wife's example. I don't know if it was the depth of their friendships or the amount of wine they had consumed, but they jumped right in. They were having a great time making out and feeling each other's body.

I was just getting started in the game room when my wife walked in. She explained that this evening was her chance to pay me back. She had told her friends what happened to her during my last poker game thanks to me and the guys and how she wanted to reward me. They were all very jealous of her experience and eager to help.

"I should let you know," she said, "there are some really fucking horny sluts in the other room. Also, absolutely anything and everything goes."

Once she explained her plan, Kim attacked my mouth again. She felt every part of my body over my clothing with her roaming hands. Of course, I did the same to her. As I took one handful of her ass and another handful of her hidden breast, she slipped her hand inside my shorts. Moving down the front of my body, her fingers slipped past my shaft and found my balls. She held my nuts for just a moment and then rolled them around in her hand like they were a pair of dice. Then, she let them go and grabbed my dick. I pushed my hand down her shorts and went straight for her pussy. She jerked my prick and I fingered her cunt while her friends were making out in the other room. She eventually backed away and headed out of the room. Before she got out of view, she stopped and dropped her shorts and underwear. My wife bent over and pointed her naked ass right at me. Then, she ran her finger between her swollen pussy lips that were peaking through. Her finger pushed deep inside her opening. I was ready to bend her over the table and fuck her right then. However, before I could do anything, she stood back up and put her clothes back in place. Then, she left the room sucking her finger.

One by one, my wife's friends came into the game room. Anna was first. She is the health nut of the group. Anna goes to the gym almost everyday and works very hard to have the body she does. However, I can't remember the last time she was in any kind of relationship. The guys at her gym do their best to get her attention, but she has not been interested in any of them. I have wondered if she might be more into women than men. According to Kim, Anna is very much into men and one in particular...me. My wife says that about all her friends.

Anna quietly walked toward me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She stepped into me and I could feel the warmth of her body against mine. She gently touched her soft lips to mine. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and found its way into mine. I wrapped my arms around her and we held each other as we passionately kissed. Anna's hands delicately moved over my body. From the top of my back and down to my ass. Then from my neck down to my dick. She spent extra time feeling my hard member from outside my shorts. When she was done, she dropped her hands.

Taking a step backwards, she put her hands behind her head and said, "Your turn."

I stepped toward Anna and our mouths found each other again. My hands enjoyed the feel of her tight body. I followed her path and rubbed them all over her smooth back. Caressing her firm ass over her thin shorts caused her to moan into my mouth. My hands moved around her hips and found her womanhood between her legs. As I rubbed her warmth, she spread her legs apart to give me easy access. Her tight stomach then led to her soft tits where her nipples were very hard and easy to find. The entire time, Anna held her hands behind her head while I felt everything the situation would allow. Finally, she backed away, dropped her hands, took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Then she left the room.

No more than a minute later, Mona walked in. Although she is quite a talker and always has something to say about everything, Mona is also one of the most genuine people I know. She is honest about who she is and what she thinks. To me, that is one of the best qualities anyone can have and I enjoy her company when she is around.

You would assume, being a little curvy, that Mona would be self-conscious about her body. That could not be further from the truth. She loves to wear anything revealing she can find. The more she shows, the happier she is. Mona pranced into the game room wearing short shorts that crossed well below her belly button. She was also wearing a blouse with a very deep, plunging neckline that went all the way down to the knot that was tied several inches above her belly button. She crashed her body into mine and that collision brought on a flurry of activity. The next few minutes were full of aggressive hands and sloppy making out. It was like we had a very short period of time in the amusement park and we wanted to hit every ride before closing time. Since Mona is one to go directly for what she wants, it didn't take long for her to find my dick. She did the best she could to give me a hand job over my clothes.

Eventually, Mona spread her hands apart, looked down toward her chest and said, "You should get to know them too. They are ready to get to know you."

Her low-cut top made it easy to reach inside her shirt. As we made out like two horny teenagers, my hands went everywhere inside her shirt. It didn't take long for the knot to get untied either. I bit her lip and she sucked on my tongue. Eventually, I pulled one hand away from her chest and shoved it between her legs. As she tried to jerk me off over my shorts, I tried to finger her pussy over hers. Then, just as aggressively as she crashed into me, she stopped and stepped back. We looked like we had been caught in the back seat of a car by an unwanted flashlight. We got ourselves back together and she walked out of the room.

Finally, it was Jasmine's turn. Jasmine is my wife's best friend in the world. Kim spends more time with her than anyone else in the group. In addition, Jasmine and I get along very well. I would consider she and I to be friends. The three of us are very casual with each other and our conversations cover the spectrum. We all get along so well that my wife calls Jasmine my girlfriend. She also calls me Jasmine's boyfriend.

I do have one problem with Jasmine though. She comes over to swim with my wife quite often and they like to wear what they call "slut suits" instead of swim suits. "Slut suits" are the tiniest, sluttiest, most revealing swim suits they can find. Usually nothing more than string. Their goal is to show off everything they have to each other while still, technically, wearing something. Because of my friendship with Jasmine, I stay in my office when they are outside. As it happens, my office window looks directly into the back yard. Kim encourages me to watch them since their tits pop out of their tops all the time and their bottoms come untied almost as much. I do occasionally take a glance outside and it is an awesome sight. However, when my wife tells me that Jasmine is wearing something see through or topless, I stay away from the window. I lust after my wife's body constantly. She regularly strips for me or spreads her legs in front of me and asks me to rub one out for her which I am more than happy to do. But, for whatever reason, I haven't gotten to that point about Jasmine.

Walking toward me, Jasmine saw the tent in my shorts. "Getting to know everyone, I see," she said.

I responded, "I think they are getting to know me pretty well."

"I guess its our turn now," she said. "Although, we know each other pretty well already."

I felt a bit of relief. I figured this was going to be calmer than the others had been and since it was Jasmine, I was glad. I thought we would casually smooch and sort of feel around for a quick minute. However, when Jasmine walked toward me and pressed her body against mine, my heart started pounding. She wrapped her arms around me and firmly grabbed me by the ass. She pulled me toward her until my covered boner pressed against her. Our mouths moved closer together until they almost touched. Using her big, soft tits, Jasmine pushed me to the chair behind me. Before I knew it, I was sitting in the chair and she was straddling on top of me.

Our lips finally touched and there was a familiarity that both concerned and excited me. I recognized the taste that was in my wife's mouth from earlier. Our tongues intertwined as she slid up my legs. It did not take much for her to find my rod through our clothes. Everything was now moving in slow motion. What felt like an hour, was only a few minutes in real time. Jasmine slowly moved around on top of the bulge in my shorts. I slid my hands underneath her shirt and up her back. Her skin was almost hot to the touch. She pulled her shirt up and pulled my face between her soft pillows so it was buried in her warm cleavage.

Jasmine got off of my lap and knelt in front of me. Her hands moved up my thighs and settled on my cock. She leaned forward and nibbled on my prick though my shorts. My eyes closed and my head fell back. The concern about this being Jasmine and my caution because of our friendship were overwhelmed by what was happening. Because of how it felt or maybe because of the taboo nature of it in my mind, I stayed completely still. I eventually looked down and saw Jasmine looking directly back at me as she teased my dick. When she was done, we both stood up. Then, at the same time, we stepped back together and continued the same passionate kissing from earlier. After only a minute, we backed away from each other and she left the room.

Jasmine and the other ladies came back into the room and we all found our places around the poker table. I was happy to take my seat so my stiff pecker would not be the center of attention. However, I am pretty sure that's what they were hoping would happen.

Kim gave the instructions for the card game. "We are going to play five card draw. Everyone should have on four articles of clothing. The person with the lowest hand is the loser of the hand. The person with the highest hand is obviously the winner. The winner gets to remove the next article of clothing from the loser. When the loser is out of clothing, they draw from these index cards and do whatever is on the card."

Everyone understood and the game was underway. Kim was the first to deal and the first hand went quick. Everyone folded and I won.

"That sucks, no tits," I jokingly said.

"Here you go," my wife responded and she raised her shirt and bra and let her big bombers fall down against her body.

Her friends on each side of her reached out to squeeze her tits and tug on her nipples. She gave everyone a nice long look. So much for giving my boner a break. She put her girls back in place and we continued the game.

The next few hands had everyone loose their top shirt until I was in my T-shirt and the ladies were in their bras. We were still early enough in the game that there wasn't much fanfare when someone lost. After all, they had all been over for a swim and a bra and a bikini top are not that much different to this group. To my enjoyment, they each did whatever they could to secretly show off their goods to me without the others seeing. No nipples, but lots and lots of cleavage.

The next hand was dealt. Anna said she was in and would take three cards. Jasmine was also in and wanted three cards. I had four spades and one heart, so I said I was in and that I would take one card. The others folded.

"Well Anna, what do you have?" Mona asked. Anna turned over two tens.

"How about you, Jaz?" Anna asked. Jasmine turned over two queens and blew a kiss to Anna. She moved her head like she was trying to see Anna's shorts.

I turned my cards over and showed a spade flush. It was time for someone's shorts to go and Anna was up. As everyone else started talking, Anna walked over and pulled me in my chair away from the table. She stood in front of me with her back to her friends. Very slowly, I undid her shorts with Anna watching closely and her friends not even paying attention. My fingers curled inside her waistband and slowly pulled her shorts all the way down her long legs. Once they were around her ankles and I was leaned over to help her out of them, Anna draped herself on top of me while she surrendered her shorts to me. She stood back up but stayed in place to give me a good look at her in her matching, power blue bra and panties. Anna was wearing underwear that were cut higher on her hips. They made her legs look even better. Peaking between her legs, it looked like her lips might already be swollen. When she noticed where my attention was, Anna grabbed the top of her panties and pulled up until her underwear became a G-string. Her pussy lips popped out and swallowed her underwear. Her lips were definitely swollen. My dick jerked in my shorts and I wanted to bury my face between her legs.

"Better?" she asked quietly. I nodded my head and smiled. She returned to her seat.

The game continued. One by one, all of their shorts were removed. As these friends slowly stripped each other, they were having fun with it with lots of ass slapping. Each of the ladies was quickly down to their bra and panties. I had only lost my top shirt, so I was in the lead.

At this point, I was ready to mix things up a bit. So, before the next hand was dealt, I made an offer. "I will bet my next three items of clothing against all three of your bras on the next hand. Any one of you wins and my shorts, T-shirt and boxers are gone. If I win, I take off each of your bras. I also get to play with all of your tits as well."

They all looked at each other and quickly agreed. The cards were dealt and after looking, they each tossed three. I looked at my hand...seven, eight, nine, ten, jack. I drew a straight. I knew the hand was mine. Jasmine dealt three new cards to the others. When it came to me, I told her I was good with what I had.

One by one, they laid their hands down. They each had a pair of one kind or another. Anna had the lowest hand with a pair of fives and the highest was Jasmine's pair of jacks. I turned my hand over and everyone knew what was going to happen next. Without saying a word, Anna got up, drank down the rest of her wine and walked around the table. At the same time, the rest of the group left the game room. Helping me to my feet, Anna told me that the clasp to her bra was in the back but she asked me to reach around and take it off from in front of her. She pressed her body against mine and wrapped her arms around me. While she stood as close as possible to me, I unhooked her bra. She stepped back and we both watched it fall to the floor. Her full B-cups were now front and center. Her nipples and areolas were light pink. Her nipples were also standing at full attention.

rsskas
rsskas
140 Followers