Poker Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone made their way back to the table and plopped down in their chair. Mona suggested that we do away with the poker game and just draw cards. Anna grabbed the deck of playing cards and dropped them on the floor. Kim drew the next card. "Oral."

Pointing at me, she said, "It's pussy eating time for you."

Kim looked around the room to find a place to lay down on the floor. Instead, I laid her down on top of the poker table. When it comes to eating my wife's pussy, I am an expert. Slowly, my hands moved up her thighs. I gently massaged her swollen pussy lips as she moaned under my touch. Spreading her lips apart, her pussy opened right up in front of me. My fingers explored every part of her opening. I ran my tongue all over her. Up and down her lips. Around and around her opening. Slipping it in and out of her hole. Very slowly, I lowered my mouth onto her swollen clit. Her breathing got heavier as I licked her favorite place of her own body. Then, when I slid one of my fingers inside her pussy, she started groaning. I pushed another finger into her asshole and she squealed. I licked her clit and fingered her pussy and her asshole until she started to shake.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming!" she groaned as her friends sat around the table rubbing themselves and watching.

Her pussy and her asshole clenched around my fingers at the same time. She shook and screamed while she came. After a minute, her arms fell to the table and she tried to catch her breath. I pressed my fingers deeper into her cunt and her back door. I sucked and licked her clit with a bit more emphasis. Within a minute, she came again. Just like before, she shook and screamed as her orgasm washed over her entire body. This time, I shoved my fingers as deep inside her two openings as they would go. Over the next few minutes, I drove my fingers in and out of her and continued to attack her clit. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm rushed through her body. Finally, Kim started to curl up on the table and she held her breath. All at once, her body unwound with a massive orgasm. I wrapped my free arm over her hips and held on as she jerked and flailed around. When she started giggling, I knew she was calming down. She shivered as I pulled my fingers out of her. My wife rolled off the table and laid on the floor in a spent heap.

Next was Anna. She picked up the same card that Kim had read and simply handed it to me. Now, I can eat pussy all day long. My favorite thing in the world to do is to eat pussy. One of my biggest sexual fantasies was now coming true. I was at my own personal Pussy Buffet and I was going to enjoy every bit of it. Anna sat on the edge of the table as she waited for me to take my place. She moved her hands between her legs and spread her pussy open for me once again. Then, she laid back. It took no time at all for Anna to cum from me attacking her clit with my fingers shoved up her ass and deep inside her cunt. Using the same approach as I did with Kim, Anna came over and over as well. She collapsed on the floor with my wife. That left two onlookers.

Mona said she wanted to draw the next card. To no surprise, she found the exact same card. Instead of spreading herself out on the table, she laid me on my back on the floor with my dick sticking straight up. She crawled on top of me in a perfect 69. I immediately attacked Mona's clit and shoved my fingers inside both of her openings all at the same time. Almost immediately, Mona screamed with a huge orgasm. I kept going. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through her body until she was screaming and gasping for air.

When Mona got the chance, she took over. I have to say, she definitely deserves her nickname. She worked over my dick and my balls. I couldn't tell you what she was doing, but I decided she could suck my dick anytime she wanted. While Mona performed her magic on my rod, Kim got on the floor between my feet with her legs spread over mine. My wife leaned back, fingered herself and watched as her friend blew her husband. Anna and Jasmine were beside me, with Jasmine on top of Anna. They were working over each other as well.

All of a sudden, Mona sat up and moved down my body. She mounted me in a reverse cowgirl so fast that she was bouncing her ass up and down on me before I knew it. Kim continued to watch my dick disappearing into her friend. Jasmine got on her knees and hung her tits in my face. When Jasmine moved, Anna put her face between Jasmine's legs and ate her pussy while she finger herself. Mona fucked me as hard as she could while the others enjoyed themselves.

Kim could tell I was ready to cum and let everyone know. "Cum for us baby," she said.

"Inside me! Fucking cum inside me!" Mona demanded.

"Fuck that whore! Cum in that bitch!" Anna added.

"Unload in her pussy!" Jasmine said.

"Fuck him! Fuck him!," Kim kept repeating.

Finally, I erupted inside Mona harder than I think I have ever cum. I blew load after load into her. Uncontrollably, my body jerked with each blast. At the same time, Mona screamed as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy clamped down on my shaft and milked each load of cum out of me. Kim groaned with her orgasm as I felt Mona's juices covering my balls. Then, Jasmine fell sideways as she came as well from Anna eating her pussy which sent Anna over the top too. We all collapsed on the floor and laid motionless for quite some time. All of our bodies were tangled together and no one wanted to move.

Finally, I stood up and headed toward the back of the house.

"Going somewhere?" my wife mumbled. I pointed to the back yard.

I stumbled out the back door covered in sweat and bodily fluids. When I got to the side of the pool, I simply fell over into the water. After a few minutes, I crawled into the hot tub. I was eventually joined by my wife and her friends. The warm water was recharging their batteries and they were eventually back to Ladies' Night conversation. The warm hot tub was having the opposite effect one me. I told them I would leave them to themselves and decided I would head to bed. My wife said they were all going to stay the night. I smiled and nodded as I headed inside.

I melted into the covers and drifted off to sleep. After being asleep for a while, the bedroom door opened and I heard footsteps walking toward the bed. I was laying on my side and facing away from the door when a warm body slide in next to me. I figured my wife didn't want to sleep with everyone else, so she probably decided to join me. It was a surprise when I rolled on my back and saw Anna next to me. She leaned over and kissed me while her hand reached under the covers and found my dick. She slid under the covers and down my body. The warmth of her mouth around my dick had me hard in no time. Anna then slid up my body until we were face to face and her naked body was right on top of mine.

"Remember me. I want to fuck," she plainly said.

Anna sat up on top of me and my dick was in her. Very slowly, she moved around so she could feel my prick rolling around inside of her. Bit by bit, she picked up her pace. After a few minutes, she pulled my hands to her tits and the ride was on. Her hands clenched into fists and her legs tightened against me. She closed her eyes and her breathing got faster as she continued to ride me. She leaned forward and braced herself against my shoulders. Her tits danced around and her pussy started to squeeze my rod. Her tightness began at the tip of my dick and worked its way down. By the time it reach the base of my shaft, she was in full orgasm. Her pussy held on to my dick like it was never going to let go.

Next thing I knew, Anna was leaned over the side of the bed wanting me to fuck her from behind. I got behind her and slammed into her as hard as I could. She quickly came again. This one was stronger than the last one. Next, she was flat on her back on the floor with her legs spread as wide as they could get. She pulled me down on top of her and asked with me to fuck her some more. She came again right away and this one was even stronger than the ones before. We moved all over the room and fucked in every position you can imagine. Each time, her orgasms were stronger and stronger and her moans were louder and louder.

When Anna was finally flat on her back on the bed, she insisted, "Fuck the shit out of me until you cum!"

I pounded her so hard I thought the bed was going to collapse. We fucked each other for what felt like hours and Anna came over and over and over without us slowing down. Each time an orgasm hit her, it was stronger than the one before.

Finally, Anna said to me, "Cum inside me! I want your cum inside me!"

I pushed deep inside her and held myself right there. Her warmth completely surrounded me. Anna wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me close. When I told her that I was going to cum, she hooked her heels under my ass and used her long legs to pull me even deeper inside of her. I instinctively moved my hands to her tits and held on. Anna groaned that groan a woman does when she is about to cum really hard. Her body started to vibrate underneath me and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Then, just as her pussy squeezed my shaft, I completely erupted inside of her. Her orgasm slammed into her like a truck. For the next few minutes, Anna and I held onto each other as we were lost in the most overwhelmed orgasmic experience you can imagine. Our bodies seemed to completely envelop each other. We held onto each other for quite a while until we both fell asleep.

A while later, I woke up thirsty and got out of bed with Anna and went to the kitchen. I grabbed an ice cold beer out of the fridge and downed the entire thing. I grabbed another one and headed back. Passing the living room, I saw the other ladies asleep in the living room. Mona was lying on her stomach and her round ass was completely uncovered. I remembered her ass bouncing up and down on me until I blew a load inside her. Jasmine was on her back and the blanket just covered her top half. Her legs were slightly spread and I could see her tight pussy, even in the dim light. I remembered being buried deep inside her cunt and unloading my first load of the evening inside of her. Kim was sleeping on her side and her big tits were uncovered and hanging from her chest. I remembered driving my shaft deep into my wife's throat until I blew my load all over her face. Standing in the dim light looking at them with a beer in my hand, my dick was getting harder by the second.

I shook my head and walked down the hall to the bedroom. Anna was standing in the doorway. Her arms were spread with her hands on the sides of the door frame. She looked down at my hard dick and got the same look on her face she had at the poker table earlier in the evening.

"Want some more pussy?" she asked.

I drank some of the beer and handed the rest to Anna. She downed a good amount. Is there anything sexier that a naked women downing a beer?

After she put the bottle on the dresser, she stepped in front of me with her arms apart and said, "Do whatever you want with me."

I fucked the shit out of her all over again. Bent over the bed, one leg in the air, two legs in the air, flat on her stomach on the floor, sitting in the chair, standing against the wall, on top of the dresser. We fucked and fucked as she came and came and came. I filled her pussy a few more times as well. We drifted off to sleep for good this time.

I noticed the sun was up when I heard the sound of the bedroom door opening. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my wife sitting down next to me on the edge of the bed with a cup of coffee in her hand. She was still naked from the night before. She handed me my cup and I took a drink of the morning brew. Anna started to wake up as well. Kim walked around the bed and handed her friend a cup of coffee too.

"How was your night?" Kim asked her.

Anna put both hands in the air, made two fists and pulled her arms down to her sides. She did this a couple of times while she made grunting sounds. That motion is normally reserved for young men who are bragging about their night's adventures. However, that was a good way to explain what had happened with us.

"You said you wanted to get laid. Sounds like you got what you wanted." Kim said.

"I didn't just get laid," Anna said, "I got fucked...repeatedly."

A minute or so late, Jasmine and Mona walked into the bedroom. They were also still naked from the night before. They all had some generic conversation about the rest of the weekend. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were saying. I was just enjoying the view.

Jasmine stopped and pointed at Mona, "I saw you fuck him last night."

She pointed to Anna and said, "I heard you fucking him last night...all night."

She pointed to herself and said, "I know I fucked him."

Then she pointed to my wife and said, "Your turn to fuck him...and we get to watch."

Kim took my coffee and put it on the bedside table. She crawled under the covers and I rolled on top of her. It didn't take long for me to be hard and her to be wet. She spread her legs and I slid my prick inside of her very casually. All of this like no one else was in the house, much less in the room.

We changed positions and Kim got on top of me. When she did, she threw the covers off of us.

"Did you fuck Jasmine last night?" she asked with a grin. I nodded my head.

"And did you cum inside that bitch?" she continued. I nodded again.

"Is her pussy really as tight as she says it is?" she asked. I nodded my head again.

"Did you fuck Mona and blow a load inside that slut?" she continued to playfully ask. I continued to nod.

"And did you fuck the shit out of that whore Anna all night long and drain you balls inside of her?" she knowingly wondered. I just continued nodding my head.

"And you creamed my face last night as well," she stated. I winked at her.

She finished with, "I sure hope you have some energy left for me and my ass."

Kim absolutely loves anal sex. She loves everything about it. From the very first bit of pressure, her body shakes like she has electricity running through it until well after I am out of her. Kim climbed off of me and stood by the side of the bed. Then, she laid the top half of her body on the bed. I got out of the bed and stood behind her. When she was ready, I put my dick head at her back door. She immediately started to shiver. The deeper I pushed, the more she shook. Finally, she launched her ass back into me and I was all of a sudden balls deep in her asshole. She could not keep still and came right away. Her friends were completely captivated.

We started slowly. Each time I pulled back and then pushed back in, she relaxed more and more. Kim moved from having her chest on the bed to being up on her elbows. That is her unspoken sign that she is ready. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair. Slowly, I pulled her hair straight back so her face was pointing up in the air. I wore out her asshole. I drilled her with long hard strokes. She came so many times that I lost count. Each one was accompanied by loud screams. When her legs were too weak to help her stand beside the bed, I pushed her up to the middle of the bed. She was flat on her stomach and completely spread eagle. Pulling her cheeks apart, her asshole popped open. I drove into her and she came again. I pounded and pounded her until I was ready to blow. I pulled my prick out of her asshole just in time to shoot my latest load all over my wife. She had cum from her hair all the way down her back. The warm sensation sent her over the edge again. I finally fell over on the bed next to her and we laid there.

Mona spoke up, "Next time, I want that on the cards."

A few moments later, all three of my wife's friends stepped out of the room and quickly came back in. They had their clothes in their hands. As I sat up to drink my coffee, they talked about what they were going to do with their day. At the same time, they got dressed while I watched. One by one, they came over to my wife and hugged her and then came to me and kissed me. They thanked us for the evening and said good bye. Then, they were gone.

Kim and I jumped through the shower. After that, we went to the kitchen for more coffee. I sat down in the living room in my recliner and my wife sat on the couch. We sat and talked, still naked, while we finished another cup of coffee. After a bit, the door bell rang. Kim got up to answer it without putting anything on. Jasmine was back. She walked in with a bag from my favorite bakery. Kim said she would get some plates. I watched as her bare ass swayed down the hall. I could see her big tits bouncing back and forth from behind as well. My dick paying attention. Then, as she walked back into the living room, her big tits and view of her pussy had me completely hard.

"I thought I would bring some breakfast," Jasmine said.

My wife then informed me, "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I asked Jasmine to stay the rest of the weekend with us."

Kim sat back down on the couch and Jasmine sat down next to her. Kim and I were naked and Jasmine was still in her clothes. The three of us ate like we hadn't had a meal in days. It was the most delicious breakfast I think I have ever had.

Once we were finished, Kim said to me, "You do have a little bit of unfinished business to take care of."

I was not sure what she was talking about, but after the previous evening, I was not going to question it.

Jasmine reached in the pocket of her shirt and pulled out an index card. She turned it toward me and I saw "Oral" printed on it.

"I didn't get my turn," Jasmine seductively mentioned.

My wife's best friend stood up and very casually stripped in front of us. Kim and I both watched intently as her tits dropped out of her bra and then as she peeled her panties down her legs. I know I had seen her naked in the last few hours, but it was like I was seeing her for the first time.

Jasmine sat back down next to Kim.

"Also," my wife said, "there is this matter of you being careful when it comes to Jasmine."

I thought for a few seconds, stood up and walked toward them...