Poker Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna pulled my chair away from the table and pushed me down on it. When I was in place, she straddled my lap. Placing her hands on both sides of my head, she slowly rubbed her tits all over my face. She quietly asked me to open my lips and pushed one of her very hard nipples into my mouth. While I enjoyed the taste of her breast, Anna sat all the way down on my lap. I tried to completely swallow her tit while she gave me a very seductive lap dance. She still had her panties on and I was in boxers and shorts, but I could feel her hot pussy when she rubbed it over my rod. Anna leaned back and her tit came out of my mouth. She teased me with her other breast and then shoved her other nipple into my mouth. She continued with her dance. I reached my hand inside one leg of her panties and out the other across her abdomen. I pulled straight up and she now had another G-string. Her pussy lips rubbed along my covered shaft and her clit was held snug by her panties while she continued to grind in my lap. Anna slipped her tit out of my mouth, wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head against my ear.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered.

In the most subtle way, Anna's body twitched and she came. It seemed like a valve had released stored up pressure that was trapped inside of her by the way she quietly melted on top of me. She leaned back and pulled her panties out of her gash to return her temporary G-string to its previous position. She pulled them so far away from her body that she was obviously just showing me her pussy. I was given as long of a look at her neatly trimmed landing strip and her swollen, pink lips as I wanted. Anna smiled whenever she felt my dick jump underneath her. When I was done, she kissed me and thanked me before joining her friends in the other room...now topless.

Mona was the next loser. She walked in and immediately stood with her back to me. I unhooked her black bra in the most hands on way possible. I moved her bra off her body like I was wiping sand off of her skin. My hands caressed every part of her chest and shoulders while she stood still and soaked up the attention. They were definitely C-cups. When she turned around, her light brown and very hard nipples were pointing straight ahead. Mona sat me down in my chair and rubbed her bare breasts all over my face, like Anna had just done. Then, when I sucked on her tits, she started to give me a lap dance, just like Anna had done. She moved around in my lap until I slipped my hands around her hips and inside her matching black panties. Mona froze when she felt me grabbing two handfuls of her round ass. Then, she suddenly drove one of her hands inside the front of her panties. I moved one of my hands from her ass to her tits. Pulling and sucking on her nipples had Mona feverishly rubbing her clit. She worked her hand inside her underwear while grinding on top of me. Then, all of a sudden, she got very still and almost stopped breathing.

I moved my mouth to her ear and told her, "Go ahead Mouth. I dare you to cum."

Mona moved her mouth to mine and we picked up the aggressive kissing from earlier in the evening. She continued grinding in my lap and working her clit. Finally, she stopped kissing me but kept her mouth open over mine as she gasped for air. Her legs squeezed together and she started to quietly groan. Her orgasm caused her entire body to shake and she almost fell off my lap.

Once she caught her breath, Mona pulled her hand out of her underwear and stood up. Then, she turned around, pulled her underwear all the way down her legs and sat her naked ass down on my covered prick. I reached around and grabbed her tits while she gave me a very intense ass job over my shorts. She did everything she could to get my rod as far into her crack as she could. When she felt my hands move off of her tits, she quickly stood up.

Standing with her feet between mine, she bent all the way over to get a hold of her underwear. Her soaking wet pussy was just inches away from my face as she held that position. I took a deep breath and drew in the smell of her orgasm. I now had an up close and personal look at Mona's pussy. All I could think of was standing up and shoving my rod as deep into her cunt as I could. But, she straightened up and left the room with her tits now free as well.

When it was her turn, Kim was ready to go. My wife took off her bra and threw it across the room as she made her way to me. Kim pushed me down in the chair and shoved her big tits in my face with her big, dark, hard nipples leading the way. Almost immediately, she unzipped my shorts. Reaching inside, she took a hold of my dick and pulled it out of hiding. My wife rubbed her knockers in my face and I sucked on her nipples just the way she likes. While I did, Kim slid up and down on top of my exposed dick.

One of my wife's favorite things to do is to rub her clit across my shaft until she cums. She moved her panties aside so her pussy was now in the open. Kim wrapped her arms around my head and got to work. I ate up her tits and she slid her clit along the length of my prick. After barely a minute, she was shaking from an orgasm. I could feel her juices oozing out of her and all over my dick. She held on so tight that I almost suffocated between her DDs. Not a bad way to go.

Kim eventually relaxed and got to her feet. She leaned over and put my dick back in hiding while she swayed her tits back and forth in my face. She stood up in front of me with her panties still pushed aside, obviously wanting me to return the favor for her and move her clothes back to where were they were supposed to be. I took one finger and gathered the material that was out of place and pulled it all the way aside. Before my wife knew it, I drove two fingers from my other hand as deep inside her pussy as they would go. She gasped and her knees buckled. It took her no time at all to cum again. I put her underwear back in place, turned her around and smacked her on the ass. She stumbled out of the room with her jugs bouncing as she went.

Jasmine walked into the room next. That feeling of hesitation was back. She stepped toward me, took my hands and pulled them directly to her chest. With my hands against her cleavage, I undid her front hooked, dark blue bra. It sprung open and her full D-cups spilled out. Her nipples were chocolate brown and very hard. She sat me down in my chair and straddled my legs at the middle of my thighs. Before sliding up my legs, Jasmine unzipped my shorts. My boxers were then moved out of the way. Jasmine wrapped her warm hand around my dick. She squeezed really hard and a jolt of energy rushed through my body. Then, she reached between her legs and moved her matching dark blue panties aside.

Jasmine put her hands together behind my neck and pulled herself toward me. I watched as her tits hung in front of me and her pussy crept closer and closer to my dick. When she was most of the way up my legs, she moved my dick head to her opening. I could feel how wet she was when she pressed it between her juicy lips.

My wife's friend leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I should let you know, my pussy is really fucking tight."

Jasmine took both of my hands and put then on the sides of her round breasts. She guided one of her nipples to my mouth and as I tasted her skin, she slowly moved the rest of the way up my legs. She squeezed my dick into the tightest hole I have every felt.

When I was a good way inside of her, Jasmine breathlessly said, "One great thing about my tight hole..."

Before she finished her statement, Jasmine's pussy clamped down on my shaft so hard that it almost hurt. Her body immediately tensed up. She put her head beside mine and wrapped her arms around my neck. While she held on, her body started to rumble. What started out as a slow tremor turned into a violent earthquake in my lap. Her body erupted in an awesome orgasm. Her pussy contracted over and over and over. Her legs shook. Her arms shook. All of this without anything more than slight groans that I could barely hear.

Jasmine pressed her face against mine and we kissed. Slowly, she slid off of my dick. I thought for sure there was going to be a loud pop when I slid out of her. Jasmine got to her feet and then helped me to mine. Using her foot, she shoved the chair out of the way. She slipped my shorts and boxers down my legs and pulled my T-shirt off. After she laid me on my back on the floor, Jasmine took her panties off and stood over me completely naked. I could see that her lips were a very dark pink and very swollen. Her nipples were still rock hard and, from this angle, her tits looked even bigger on her small frame. If there was ever a time that I would jerk off to the sight of Jasmine's body...this was it.

Jasmine got down on her hands and knees over me. Her tits brushed against my chest and my dick grazed against her opening.

"I know about your hesitation when it comes to me." she said while kissing me. "Kim and I decided that the best way to help you get past it is for me to fuck it out of you."

Jasmine reached between her legs, grabbed my prick and held it between her lips. She took one of my hands placed it on one of her tits. She took my other hand and did the same with her other one. With her hands on top of mine, Jasmine showed me that she was not wanting me to be delicate with her girls. I took hold of her big nipples and squeezed them really hard. She groaned with approval and impaled herself on my shaft.

Slamming down on top of me, Jasmine took every bit of my shaft inside of her. She took a second to let her body adjust. I took a second to catch my breath as my dick had just been swallowed by her vise grip of a pussy. Then, I realized that I was now balls deep inside of my wife's best friend. When I started playing with her tits, she started moving around on top of me. As I got more aggressive with her tits, she got more aggressive on top of me. I pulled her down on top me by just her nipples. She bit my shoulder and came again. It was not as strong as the one before, but it was close. She sat back up and went from grinding on top of me to all out fucking me. I thought for sure the others could hear her slamming down on top of me. The feel of her tight hole and the sight of her tits bouncing in my face was almost more than I could take.

When I cum, I can feel it building in me. Not this time. All at once, I blew my load inside of Jasmine. I could feel another orgasm hit her at the same time. Load after load rushed through my dick and shot into her. I was shaking all over as the waves rushed over me. Finally, my balls were empty and I was completely spent on the floor. Jasmine collapsed on top of me from her third orgasm. After a few minutes, we helped each other up and helped each other, sort of, get dressed. I took my seat back at the table and she made her way to the living room with her tits now proudly on display.

The ladies made their way back to the table to continue the game. I needed some time to compose myself. So, I volunteered to get some more drinks. Standing in the door of the refrigerator, the cold air felt so good that I just stood in the cool with my eyes closed. When I turned around, to my surprise, Anna was sitting on the island behind me. She was leaning forward on her hands with her legs together and hanging down in front of her. Her tits hung down from her chest and her nipples were still rock hard. However, her panties were now around her wrist. As I looked at her wrist and then back at her face, Anna moved her hands behind her and leaned back. She spread her legs wide open and gave me an even better view of her pussy than I had earlier.

"You've heard of a cum whore," she said. "Well, I am your cunt whore. I will show you my cunt as much as I can."

I closed the refrigerator door and leaned over between her legs. With her legs completely spread, it was easy to see her clit. I put my mouth directly on her knob and got to work.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as she was jolted by the feeling.

Anna laid back on the island and grabbed her tits. It only took about 60 seconds until she had her second orgasm of the night. I stood back up and put my hands on the edge of the island beside her legs. She opened her eyes and saw me looking at her. Her chest was flushed. Her nipples were still at full attention. Her pussy lips were a deeper shade of pink. As she laid in front of me, she moved her hands between her legs and spread her pussy wide open for me to see.

"Cunt whore...I want to to see my pussy," she proudly said.

When she sat back up and started to kiss me, someone called from the other room wondering how long it was going to be for their drinks.

"Fucking bitches!" she said.

I reopened the refrigerator and grabbed the drinks as Anna slid off the island. When I turned around, she was standing in front of me still completely naked. She pressed her body into mine and kissed me really hard. Someone called again from the poker table. Anna put her panties back on and we went back to the game. Everyone took their seats, grabbed their drinks and settled in for more poker. I know what it looks like when someone undresses you with their eyes. This was the first time I had ever seen anyone fuck me with their eyes thanks to Anna.

The game got back underway and not much happened over the next couple of hands. I did happen to lose my shorts to Mona and my T-shirt to Jasmine. Then, one by one, they all started loosing their panties to each other. It was quite a site watching these ladies take each others last piece of clothing off. They would spread each others lips to show the loser's hard clit to the group. Finally, they were all completely naked.

Anna lost the next hand to Kim and had to choose from the stack of index cards. "Make out with the winner for one minute," it said. Anna straddled my wife the same way she had straddled me. These two friends kissed each other with all kinds of energy. All the while, they moved their hands all over each other's body. They ran their fingers through each others hair, grabbed each others tits and pulled on each others nipples. It seemed like Anna had extra energy and I had a good idea where it came from. Very quickly, their sixty seconds were up.

Mona won the next hand and Jasmine lost. Jasmine chose the next card. "The winner gets use any body part of the loser's body to masturbate to for two minutes," the card read.

"Your big fucking tits, bitch!" Mona announced.

Jasmine moved a chair against the wall and motioned for Mona to take a seat. Jasmine stood in front of the chair and leaned forward until her hands were against the wall. In this stance, her tits were hanging in Mona's face. One of Mona's hands grabbed her own tit and the other one went between her own legs. As Mona furiously rubbed her own clit, Jasmine swung her breasts so they were bouncing against Mona's face. Jasmine's legs were spread apart and her swollen lips were showing while Mona was masturbating underneath her. I looked around the room to see how everyone else was enjoying the show. My wife had one of her own nipples in her mouth and was rubbing her own clit. Anna's legs were spread open...toward me...and she had two fingers buried in her box while her other hand looked like it was trying to pull one of her nipples completely off her body. My hand was inside my boxers grabbing my shaft. After a few strokes of my prick, the timer went off. There was a definite let down as everyone took their place back at the table.

The next hand was dealt and it was down to Kim and myself. Kim won and it was time for me to loose my boxers. I got to my wife and she spun me around to face her friends. She jerked my boxers down my legs and my dick jumped out.

Anna spoke up, "I want to play with that."

"You mean like this," Kim said as she reached around my body with both hands. One hand grabbed my shaft and the other one cupped my balls. She jerked me off while her friends watched.

"OK. OK. OK. We get it," Mona exclaimed.

Kim then asked, "Do you mean like that or like this?"

My wife turned me sideways and got on her knees in front of me. Without hesitation, Kim completely swallowed my dick in one swallow. Her nose was pressing against my body and my balls were on her chin. I put my hand on the back of my wife's head and grabbed her pony tail. With long strokes, I slowly drove in and out of Kim's mouth. After half a dozen times, I pulled out and let go of her hair. My wife popped my dick out of her mouth and stood up.

After kissing me, Kim whispered in my ear, "I have eaten Jasmine's pussy, so I know that is her cum on your dick. I hope it's not be the last time I taste her on you."

We both returned to our seats and the next hand was dealt. Mona won and Anna lost. Anna announced to the group that her card said, "Manual stimulation for three minutes." Standing in front of Mona's chair, Anna used her feet to move her friend's feet apart. She knelt down in front of the winner and placed her left hand on Mona's pussy. Anna's thumb slipped just inside her friend's womanhood. After she had thoroughly moistened her thumb with Mona's juices, Anna slid her thumb up and found Mona's clit. As she started to rub Mona's button, Anna took the index finger of her other hand and swirled the tip of it in the entrance of Mona's pussy. A minute later, Anna circled two fingers just inside of Mona's opening while her thumb continued its work. When Mona's hands grabbed her own breasts, Anna shoved her two fingers deep inside of Mona.

As a man, I am careful when I am working in that area of a woman. That is not what was happening here. Anna jammed her fingers in and out of Mona over and over and over. She unmercifully pounded her friend's snatch. Mona's groans became screams. Anna's fingers disappeared time and time again. Then, at the worst possible moment, the timer went off.

"Don't you stop you fucking bitch! I'm going to cum!" Mona demanded through gritted teeth.

Mona leaned forward and wrapped her hands around Anna's neck to make sure she would keep going. The room was full of the juicy noises coming from Mona's pussy. Mona's body tensed up and she held her breath. Just then, Anna drove her fingers deep inside and held them there. She had obviously found "that spot" inside of her friend. Mona went from almost being curled up in a ball to being completely spread eagle in her chair as her orgasm hit her. With every rush of orgasm, her entire body jerked. Three times, four times, five times her body jolted and then relaxed.

From a different part of the room, I heard a very familiar sound. I looked toward my wife and saw she had two fingers inside her own pussy while her other hand was running circles around her clit. The sound I heard was what she sounds like when she is about to make herself cum. That's exactly what she did. She came so hard she almost fell out of her own chair.

I looked toward Jasmine. She was working toward her own orgasm. However, she wasn't watching her friends. Her eyes were glued to my dick which was in my hand. My wife noticed and crawled toward Jasmine. Kim got on her knees and motioned for me to join her in front of her best friend. When she held her hands together behind her back and opened her mouth, I knew what she wanted. I stepped toward my wife and gently slapped her all over her face with my dick. Then, I rubbed my balls on her face. She opened her mouth and sucked one of my nuts in. She sucked one and then the other while I jerked my prick in her face. When Kim was finished sucking my balls, she let them go and opened her mouth again. I once again took my wife by the hair and drove my hard prick all the way down her throat. With her hands behind her back, I fucked my wife's mouth in front of her friends.

I kept at it until I knew I was ready to blow. I pulled all the way out and Kim grabbed my dick with both hands. She jerked the shit out of it until I blew my load all over her face. The first blast hit her across the forehead. The second shot landed on her cheek and trailed across her face to her shoulder. Four or five times, I shot cum on her face. She looked like she had been hit with silly string. At the same time I lost it, Jasmine did too. Once I had shot my last bit of cream, Kim scraped every bit of it off of her face and into her mouth.