All Comments on 'Poker Night Seduction'

by msgrant67

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gave it 5 stars because I love stockings on a woman or over 18 girl. However it would have been more fun to hear how Rebecca secretly wanted to fuck Daniel. Maybe keep him sober enough to suck his cock after her friends left and she could take his hot cum on her face and drink his load like the fuck slut she clearly is.

Also a satin garterbelt would have added to the allure of this brazen fuck doll. You could have give a description of her breast size, her height, and hopefully she was wearing heels.

Just some thoughts

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Humiliation and taking advantage of someone. Not my thing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can see someone missing the deception especially if they're drunk. I can see someone like my ex being that cold and manipulative for financial gain.

What caused me to balk as I read the story is a technical issue. I don't see the safeguards in the banking system allowing this story to happen. I don't see it being possible to do all the transfers in real time. Two constraints of the banking system is you can only have three direct deposits from the same source on the same day. Often a credit card will have a $10,000 daily limit. There are other safeguards as well.

Like in gaming, "Well Played!" I'm not sure how to make the story work within the constraints of the baking system. Perhaps cryptocurrencies don't have the safeguards, and would make the live transactions of a poker game possible.

You get a 4.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So glad you are writing again! I love sensual femdom, and no one does it better than you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

well done. Always great. Love the power play in all your writing. Keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous