Poker Night Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay had started to stroke my cock faster causing my breathing to quicken, I was overwhelmed by the situation, stroking his cock, feeling him stroke mine and having him lean in against my ear. Before I realised I had said it my mouth opened and I heard myself say 'Yes.'

That was all Jay needed to hear, he moved his head from my shoulder and pressed his lips against mine. They felt firm but soft as he started to kiss me and I kissed him back opening my mouth and letting his tongue press between my lips.

Jay was kissing me passionately, it had been a long time since I had kissed someone like this and it awoke an ecstasy deep within me. The two of us made out, our tongues colliding as we stroked each other's cocks. I moaned into his mouth as I felt him cup my balls in his hand, he moved his other hand from my shoulder and pressed it firmly against my left ass cheek squeezing it and then moved his other hand from my balls to my right ass cheek.

As we made out Jay started to knead my ass gently pressing a finger against my ass hole. He whispered against my ear, 'Where's your lube?'

With our mouths now apart I closed my eyes as I pushed my pelvis forward causing our cocks to press against one another, 'Top drawer.'

Jay moved us toward the sink and as he started to kiss me again I could feel him moving through the drawer. He pulled out the tube and I felt him move it behind me as he squirted the lube onto his hands and started to press it over my ass crack and into my hole. The liquid felt cool against my skin and he had 1 then 2 fingers inserted to my ass in no time.

He began pressing his fingers in and out of my ass until he was satisfied it was lubed up enough. He moved his face from mine and looked deeply down into my eyes, I looked back up at him in ecstasy wanting to feel his large 8 inch cock inside me, my ass felt empty without it.

'Turn around babe, time for me to be inside of you.' Jay then turned me so that I was bent over facing the door and he was behind me leaning back against the side wall with the towel rack.

I felt him positioning himself behind me and aligning the head of his 8 inch Vietnamese cock with my ass hole. As he pressed forward I felt the warmth of his cock head pressing against me, closing my eyes I took a deep breath and pushed my ass back against him while at the same time Jay thrust forward. There was a sliding sound and then I felt it, his large bulbous cock head and the first inch or so of his shaft jerked forward entering my body.

'Ohhhhhh yessss.' I moaned.

'Fuckkkkk you feel so tight around my dick.' Jay commented as he held steady allowing my ass to get used to his thick member entering me. 'This is so much better than poker.'

I reached out placing my hands against the door frame as Jay began to press slowly forward, inch by inch of his 8 inch cock moving deeper into my ass, the thickness stretching me wider than I had felt with Trent. I kept my ass pressed upward giving Jay easier access to press forward against me, I was an experienced bottom and controlled my breathing as his cock moved deeper into my body and I pressed my hands against the door for support.

'Ohhhhhh you are fucking amazing Jordan, this ass is a fucking 20 out of 10. There's no way Trent deserves you, I can be the man that treats you right.' Jay groaned as he thrust forward causing the final inch of his cock to enter me and I felt his pelvis and balls grind against my ass cheeks.

'Ohhhhhh yessss.' I moaned out louder than I had meant to.

He held steady again soaking in the feeling of having buried his cock balls deep into my waiting ass. The feeling of his cock being so deep inside me was pushing me over the edge, it was pressing against my g-spot and I felt my own cock hanging below me hard and pulsing from the attention my ass was receiving. I hadn't been fucked like this with Trent and my body was craving more.

With my hands pressing hard against the door I moaned deeply as Jay started to pull back moving his cock from my ass till just the head was pressing inside my hole and then he thrust forward burying the full length inside me. 'Ohhhhhhhhh my goddddd!'

Just then as Jay's cock entered me balls deep again there came a knock on the bathroom door, it was Trent. 'Hey Jordan, are you almost done in there? Jonas is out here and waiting to use the bathroom.'

Hearing Trent at the door Jay held steady his cock buried deep in my ass with his full 8 inches as I composed myself to reply.

'Oh hey Trent, ummm I'm almost done...ohhhhh.' I moaned as silently as I could as Jay had glided his cock back out of my ass while I was speaking. His cock was now fully out of my ass and now felt empty.

Trent relied, 'Can you put a towel around your waist? Jonas just has to come in and take a leak, he's literally busting out here. If you're ok with that while you're in there finishing up.'

I felt like a deer caught in headlights at the situation Jay and I were now in. If I let Jonas inside the bathroom he would see that Jay was at that very moment fucking me but if I didn't Trent would wonder what was happening and maybe go to our bedroom to find that Jay wasn't actually in there.

I looked back at Jay from my position bent over with my hands reaching forward against the door. He looked more confident than I was with the situation and simply nodded his head while thrusting his cock against me entering me balls deep once again and pulling my pelvis back against him. Jay ground his cock against me and reached his hands forward from my hips to my shoulders assisting me in pushing my hands from the door.

'Ohhhhhhh you're so fucking big Jay.' I moaned back to him before raising my voice and responding to Trent. 'Oh uh ok let me just put the towel on and I'll open the door.'

With his cock still balls deep in my ass Jay stepped forward slightly to allow me to reach the door latch and unbolt it. Then ensuring Jay was masked by the door I opened it slightly, enough to peer my head through the gap and was met with Trent's face inches from mine with Jonas standing not far behind, a big grin across his face.

'Oh hey Trent, hey Jonas, sorry I'm almost done but you can come in while I finish up.'

Jonas looked coy as he responded, 'Thanks Jordan, as long as it's not too much trouble, I'm busting to take a leak. It'll be like a change room, you can finish up while I piss and then I'll be outta there.'

I nodded at Jonas suppressing a moan from escaping my lips. Jay had started to fuck my ass again moving his hips slowly back and forth causing his cock to slide in and then out of my ass and grinding against my g-spot with each forward thrust of his pelvis against mine.

Trent looked at my face seeming confused, 'Everything ok Jordan? You seem distracted.'

He had no idea just how distracted I was, the pleasure my body was feeling having Jay's 8 inch Vietnamese monster inside me was at new found heights. 'Oh no I'm just excited about the cocktails and dancing tonight.'

'Ok well I'll leave you boys to it, be quick Jonas, it's just me, Henry and Tim at the table now. I need some help balancing the odds against those guys.'

'Sure thing Trent, I'll be back pronto.' Jonas replied as he moved past Trent and waited for me to pull my head back into the bathroom before he squeezed through the gap in the door, shutting it behind him before turning to the scene that was the bathroom. Me naked and bent forward with Jay naked behind me, his cock buried deep in my ass and his hands back to their position holding my pelvis firmly in place.

Looking down at me first Jonas grinned widely again and then his gaze lifted back up to Jay, 'Holy shit Jay! You're tapping Trent's boyfriend in his own place and while he's in the next room. That's hot as hell.'

Jay squeezed my ass and pulled back before thrusting forward again causing me to moan out loud, 'Ohhhhhhh myyyyy god.'

'That's right bro, Jordan was just craving my big dick and after tonight I'll be taking him from Trent for myself cause I know how to treat him right.'

Jonas' mouth fell open, 'Oh shit that's cold bro stealing Trent's bottom boy like that. But I guess since he's been fooling around with Henry at the office he kind of deserves this...karma hey.'

'Damn right there, I have no idea how he could cheat on someone as hot as Jordan and for Henry...fuck that. He must just want the money or a promotion. Take your leak and then leave us to finish up won't you.' Jay had found a steady rhythm now as he spoke to Jonas and was fucking my ass now openly moving his hips against me in front of his friend.

Jonas laughed, 'Oh man I don't actually need to piss, I could tell what you were up to and thought I'd come and join in.'

'What makes you think you can join in Jonas, this is my white boy now.' Jay said back to Jonas. It felt strange to be between these two guys but I also felt glad that Jay wanted me to himself.

'Yeah yeah he's yours Jay but don't you think you'll need some help keeping his voice down? I mean I could hear his moans from the poker table and neither of you want the others hearing and finding out what's going on right?'

I looked back at Jay and he back at me, Jonas had a point I was finding it difficult not to moan but I wasn't sure how he could help that.

Jay must have realised though as his expression turned to a smirk back at Jonas, 'Fuck whatever ok bro, this ass is feeling too good around my cock for me to think. Just make sure the latch is closed and cover his mouth from the moans.'

Jonas turned and latched the lock ensuring the door would not be opened by the others and then turned back to me. I let out another deep groan as Jay ground his pelvis against mine entering me deeply with his large cock. I simply couldn't help from groaning as I closed my eyes and took in the pleasure he was giving me. Opening my eyes again I saw Jonas pulling his jeans and underwear to his knees revealing his already hard 6 inch Taiwanese cock.

When he had said that he would cover my mouth I had presumed he would be using his hand. I looked up at him opening my mouth in the shock of seeing his cock directly in front of my face. This gave him the opportunity he needed and as Jay thrust forward again my mouth pressed forward. At the same time Jonas had placed his hands to my face and angled my head in-line with his 6 inch Taiwanese cock.

His cock pressed between my parted lips and pushed forward into my mouth as the head rested on my tongue. Caught up in the moment I closed my lips around Jonas' cock, the taste of his dick filling my senses as I looked up at him and he grinned down at me with his brown eyes. Pressing forward Jonas pulled my head down onto his cock till my lips reached the base and all 6 inches of his cock entered my waiting throat.

I could feel his pubic hair rubbing against my lips and his balls against my chin. He let out a sigh, 'Ohhhhh fuck yeah this feels so fucking great Jay, his lips are perfect for sucking cock.'

Jay continued to fuck my bubble butt as he responded to Jonas, 'They sure are bro and his ass is even better, trust me. Is this the best poker night we've had or what?

'Fuck yeah it is!' Jonas said as he held my head on his cock.

This muffled the moans I was making from the ass fucking Jay was giving me and I opened my mouth widely as Jonas began to mimic Jay's motions, the two Asian twinks finding a steady rhythm as they spit-roasted me in the bathroom.

'Fuck bro this is insane! Cannot believe we are fucking Trent's blonde boy and he's in the next room.' Jonas was ecstatic at the situation.

'I know bro, fucking hot right!' Jay was relishing being able to show off the power of his cock as he fucked me while Jonas had is cock down my throat.

I hadn't been spit-roasted before and my body was instinctively reacting to the way these two Asian twinks were fucking me. I would move back and forth in time with their cocks and reached my hand down to my own hard 6 inch cock starting to stroke it as they fucked me and the pleasure took over.

My moans may have been muffled by Jonas' dick but both Jay and Jonas were getting closer to blowing their loads and their grunts started to fill the bathroom.

'Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk I'm close Jay.'

'Ohhhhh yeahhhhh ohhhhh me too.'

I moaned onto Jonas' cock as I stroked mine faster filling that I was on the verge as well.

My moan must have pushed Jonas over the edge though as his body suddenly shook and he jerked forward pushing his cock all the way down my throat as it started to pulse and I felt his warm cum hit the back of my throat.

'Ohhhhhhhh shit here it comes ohhhh yeah suck me dry Jordan.' Jonas said as he held my face on his cock looking down at me as I swallowed his load and sucked his cock clean.

Seeing Jonas fill my mouth Jay rammed his cock forward into my ass faster and harder before bending himself forward over my back and groaning out as he pressed his cock all 8 inches deep into my ass. I felt it throbbing inside me as he filled me with what felt like the biggest load of cum I had taken.

'Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssss fuckkkkkk.' Jay groaned out.

The heat of his cum inside my ass caused my body to shudder and as he collapsed forward onto my back I jerked my cock and erupted with my cum shooting out onto the bathroom floor moaning onto Jonas' softening cock that was still between my lips.

The three of us stayed still in our positions as our bodies recovered from the pure pleasure that was our bathroom fuck session. As his cock was now spent, Jonas pulled back, his cock leaving my mouth as he reached down and pulled up his underwear and jeans from his knees.

'That was so fucking great Jordan, thanks for looking after me tonight. I'll head back out there now and cover for you Jay till you're ready.' Jonas reached down rubbing my hair before turning to the door and leaving the bathroom.

With Jonas now gone Jay began to press himself up to a standing position again and pulled his cock from my ass. I could feel his cum beginning to leak down my thigh the moment Jay's cock had exited my hole. Breathing heavily as I regained my own breath I pushed against the door so as to push myself back up to a standing position.

I turned to Jay and he was smiling back at me, 'That was the best sex I've ever had Jordan, we have to keep doing this right?'

I grinned back at Jay liking that he enjoyed the session as much as I did, 'We sure do, I can have sex with you if Trent's been doing it with Henry. Plus I think we make a better match than they do.'

'You're right there.' Jay said grinning back at me and pulling me into his chest. He kissed my forehead gently and looked down into my eyes. 'Want to meet up later tonight? I'll message you when the poker nights done and can meet you at whatever club your at. I'd love to spend more time with you.'

I was taken by the way Jay said this, I hadn't been used to Trent wanting to spend time with me out at the clubs so to hear that Jay wanted to was a refreshing feeling.

'Ah ok yeah that'd be great, I can introduce you to my friends and see if they give you the tick of approval.' I stood up on my toes kissing Jay on the lips.

We then both used a towel to clean ourselves up and put our clothes back on. I opened the door to check the coast was clear and then we slipped out into the hallway. I turned for the front door and Jay slapped my ass winking at me as I left the apartment and he headed back to the dining room.

Getting outside I shook myself from side to side coming to terms with what had just happened and all the new details I had to process. I wanted to meet up with my friends so I could discuss this with them and get their opinions. Not all of them had originally liked Trent and I was now thinking they were right.

I checked my phone and they had messaged me the cocktail bar they were at, it was only a 10 minute train ride away so I headed straight for the station.

Meanwhile back in the apartment...

Jay made his way back down the hallway and entered the dining room. Jonas looked up at him grinning widely and winked. Trent turned his head and said, 'Jay there you are finally, that was a long call bro I hope the client was worth it.'

'Oh don't you worry they definitely were.' Jay replied smirking back at Trent.

12