Polaroids

Story Info
A wild night in Anya's hot summer, captured on instant film.
11.1k words
4.51
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polaroids

The heat and haze of summer is like a drug to me. The scorching, near-airless days, kindling to smoky, shimmering nights -- that languid feeling in the air, holding so many unspoken promises.

The summer I graduated -- that strange suspended space between graduating and beginning my first 'proper adult' job -- holds so many of those delicious, unspoken memories. It felt, at the time, like my last shot at wildness. I wanted to make the most of every second, to lose myself in experience. In all honesty, I wanted a summer I could remember smilingly months or even years later, while enduring the weight of corporate propriety.

It was in the midst of that heady, intense summer that I met Dan.

*

"Anya, if you're coming out tonight you better get your ass ready!"

The voice came caterwauling from the depths of the house, startling me as I lay on the terrace in my bikini, book in hand. It was evening, but the sun was still stubbornly hanging in the sky, and its warmth felt comforting on my exposed skin. A bead of sweat ran down between my breasts, pooling in the soft crevice of my bellybutton. I couldn't think why I'd want to go anywhere, right at this moment.

A second later, Lois herself caught up to her disembodied voice and frowned at me from the doorway.

"Are you planning to go out in a bikini? I mean, the locals might stare but you'd probably get free drinks all night."

I huffed a laugh, putting down my book and sitting up to look at her properly.

"Hmm, not sure the free drinks would make up for all the perving. What time are you planning to head out? It's still so early, I thought we were going straight to a club."

"Well, Jenna and Carly want to meet up for dinner and drinks first."

"And you didn't think to tell me that before you started shrieking at me to get ready super early?"

Lois had the good grace to look a little sheepish, and that was as much of an apology as I was likely to get from her.

"I'm telling you now. So, are you coming or not?"

About forty minutes later, I was good to go. I'd taken a shower at top speed, washing my hair quicker than usual, not stopping to enjoy the water on my body as much as I normally would have. I let my hair air dry, knowing in this heat it wouldn't take long -- and besides, my long dark waves always looked good left natural. I took a little more care with my make-up; smoky eyes and subtly glossy lips.

My dress was a black silk slip-style number, falling just to the mid-thigh. It skimmed my body in such a way that couldn't be considered obscene exactly, but certainly gave a good impression as to what lay underneath. I had dabbed a little shimmer in the hollows of my collarbones, and just a little across the exposed upper swells of my breasts. I always liked to stay just the right side of sexy, without verging into 'pornstar'. I took a big enough purse to carry my trusty polaroid camera, which went everywhere with me that summer.

When Lois saw me, she broke into a wide grin.

"So, are you looking to get laid tonight, or is that for my benefit?" she smirked.

"Getting laid isn't exactly my number one priority, but I can't say it wouldn't be a damn sweet bonus," I replied, adding a little wiggle to my butt.

We both burst into laughter. I brought out the polaroid, and we took it in turns to snap pictures of each other, smiling, pouting, looking sexy and silly all at once.

"Seriously though, Anya. You look fucking hot tonight."

I smiled in thanks and looked her over in return; tall, blonde, Scandinavian-supermodel-looking Lois with her perfect breasts and incredibly long legs. She had dressed herself in a skin-tight knee-length red dress, complemented by a scarlet streak of lipstick. Her polaroids could have been on any model agency's wall.

"You look fucking hot tonight too, Lois."

We met Jenna and Carly outside the restaurant they'd picked out -- a mid-level place that liked to pretend it was more upmarket than it truly was, or ever could be, in this small town. The cocktails were to die for though, and by the time our first course arrived we'd already sunk a couple each. I was already getting that jittery, butterfly vibe that promised tonight would have so many wonderful things in store for us.

We chatted animatedly throughout the meal, catching up on everything that had been happening with each of us, snapping instant photos in between courses. Carly told us all about her relationship troubles with her long-term boyfriend and then in complete contrast, Jenna regaled us with all her many, many man-eating conquests. Lois and I fell somewhere in the middle of this spectrum; I'd had a steady boyfriend up until a few weeks before graduation, and while I wasn't quite at the same man-devouring stage as Jenna, I couldn't pretend that I didn't enjoy a good fuck when the opportunity presented itself. Lois, having only recently come out as bi, was enjoying taking time to experiment and figure out what she liked, without being tied down to a relationship. Sometimes I helped with her experiments.

As the meal progressed and we started on dessert, the combination of cocktails, laughter and summer heat had made the four of us giddy, excited for the night ahead of us. We settled the bill, then headed back out into the lush warmth of a sultry summers evening.

It was late now, and the sun had passed below the horizon. The club we were heading to wasn't far from the restaurant, so the four of us decided to walk, feeling the light breeze raising goosebumps on our bare skin. We walked along, arms linked and high heels clicking, savouring the slight chill against clammy skin, giggling together as the alcohol made its presence felt.

When we reached the club, Lois took charge and used her stunning good looks (not to mention effortless charm -- some girls really do have all the luck) to get us in without waiting in line. The club was already packed, the dancefloor crowded with slick bodies moving frenziedly together to the pump of the music. The bar was overflowing with people clamouring for their drinks, but I knew one of the bartenders personally, and waiting was never an issue for us here.

The easiness of entry and getting drinks was only part of this place's appeal for our little gang -- the club was created to replicate a 1920s speakeasy, and the vibe was both glamorous and intoxicating.

Having safely gotten our drinks and said a quick hi to my bartender friend, Joe, we set about finding a table. The polaroid camera came out of my bag once more, and this time we snapped away with not just Lois and I, but Jenna and Carly as well. We giggled as they developed, one by one, showing us in ridiculous poses and facial expressions.

It was at this moment that Lois leaned over to whisper in my ear, her breath stirring the soft hairs at my neck and causing me to shiver. From this new angle I had a direct view down the front of her dress, and found myself distracted by the way her breasts pressed urgently against the fabric. At first, I didn't register her words.

"There's a guy near the bar who can't stop looking at you. Over my right shoulder, be subtle."

Composing myself and dragging my gaze away from my best friend's cleavage, I carefully made my face blank, and looked casually around the packed bar before settling my gaze over Lois' shoulder.

When my eyes met the stranger's, it was like lightning striking. He sat alone at a table a little way from the bar, sitting back against his chair in an almost lazy fashion. But there was no mistaking the look in his hooded eyes. The air between us seemed to spark and surge, and I was caught completely off balance by the strength and suddenness of this connection. Unsettled, I wanted to put some distance between us, and grabbed Lois' arm.

"Come on, we're dancing."

If she looked surprised at the brashness of my request, she quickly covered it and signalled to Jenna and Carly to join us on the dancefloor.

The four of us headed into the crowd together, enveloped in the mass of clubbers getting lost in the dance. This was what I loved when we went out clubbing -- dancing. I loved relinquishing control of my body, letting go to the music coursing through my veins, feeling the booming bass throb deep in my core. When I moved, I moved well, and I enjoyed every second of it. Lois was close by, and I knew she felt the same way by the rapturous expression on her gorgeous face. We moved together, joined in our passion, a light sheen of sweat covering both of us as the pace quickened.

All through this though, I was certain I could still feel eyes on me. And sure enough, when I dared to look up a few songs later, Mr Stranger hadn't dragged his gaze away from me. The desire on his face was clearly evident, and I felt a rush pour through me at being the object of such obvious lust. I made a decision in that moment, that wherever it led to, I needed to find out more about this man.

Breaking away from my friends under the guise of needing another drink, I made my way over to the bar -- close enough to his table that he could easily approach me if that's what he wanted, but not so close that it looked like I was desperate for him to do so. I was in the middle of giving Joe my order, when I heard a voice from behind me, deep, low, and designed for my ears only.

"Will you let me buy you that?"

Without looking behind me, I took my drink from Joe and handed over the cash to pay for it. I was in the mood for a little bit of a chase tonight.

"Maybe the next one, we'll see," I replied, turning to face him.

Up close, the tension between us was even more electric. And by god, this man was crazy attractive. I'd never felt, nor seen, anything or anyone quite like this. He was tall, around 6'3, broad in the shoulders and chest, and dark in an exotic sort of way. His face looked like it had been carved from marble, his cheekbones and jaw were that sharp. Rugged stubble hugged his lower cheeks and jaw, setting off a full, wide mouth more sensual than any I'd ever seen on a man before. It took a moment of staring to realise that his dark, soulful eyes were sparking with amusement. Shit, he had caught me full-on gawping.

"We'll see? Hmm, is that just so you have an excuse to carry on staring at me?"

Shit.

"Me, staring? You're the one who's had his eyes on me since I set foot in the place."

"So you did notice, then."

By now he was fully smiling, a gorgeously devilish smile that exposed perfectly straight, white teeth. Jeez, this guy could not be for real. I had to believe there was some third nipple or micro penis lurking under his black-tee-and-jeans combo, because nobody could possibly be this fucking perfect. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

He was also teasing me, and I felt a thrill as I realised I was enjoying this little banter. I didn't want him to see that too quickly though because come on, as if his ego was likely to need any amplifying when he looked like that.

"Noticed you being a creep? Sure. Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I'd better get back to my friends."

And without waiting for a response, I turned on my heel and melted into the crowd to re-join the others.

"Is he still watching me? Don't make it obvious!" I hissed at Lois as I found her.

"Yep, he's looking like he'd fuck you right here if he could. And he totally knows we're having this conversation, because now he has a huge shit-eating grin on his face."

I could hear the laughter in her voice, but all I could do was groan.

"Fuck it, let's just fucking dance!"

And so, that's what we did. Only this time, when Lois and I were moving together, Jenna and Carly on the sidelines, I let myself look at him from time to time. I looked up to where he was sitting, his eyes pinned on me the whole time, and I allowed him a secret smile here, a seductive glance through my lashes there. I realised that I was putting on a show for him, the way I was moving my body was now all for him. And he knew it too, and very clearly liked it.

All the while, Jenna had taken control of my polaroid camera, and was snapping away while Lois and I got lost in the headiness and thrill of this dance. She showed me one quickly as the music slowed, and I felt a sudden shock as I took it in. Lois and I looked incredible together, our bodies pressed up close and our eyes half-hooded with lust. We looked so goddamn sexy. I felt drunk, and not on the alcohol. I really couldn't tell who I was hotter for now -- Mr Stranger or Lois.

Before I could work out that very dilemma, I felt a light hand on my hip and that amazingly deep voice from behind me again.

"So how's about I buy you that drink now?"

It wasn't my voice that answered him, but Lois'.

"Oh for sure, Anya's worked up a real thirst now."

She winked at me as Mr Stranger took me by the hand, and led me back to the bar.

He'd bought our drinks, and now we sat at his table. I'd discovered that his name was Dan, and that he was a recently graduated architect, passing through this small town while on something of a last hurrah after college.

"I'm kind of doing the same, I want to live as much as possible before I go back to the city and get tied down forevermore," I admitted.

He tipped his head back and laughed deeply.

"Forevermore, huh? Such an optimistic view of life after college."

Laughing too, I explained "You know what I mean! Law school was so rough at times, but we partied so hard to make up for it. I know how hard my training years are going to be, so I want to keep that freedom for as long as possible.

He looked at me thoughtfully.

"You're a bit of a wildcard then?"

"I do enjoy being wild, when the mood takes me."

"How is the mood taking you now?"

"To the dancefloor. Come on."

When we got to the dancefloor, I had a sudden burst of insecurity at my own boldness -- what if I was making a fool of myself here? But that faded away as soon as Mr Stranger -- Dan -- put his strong, firm hands on my hips and tugged my body close to his. He felt amazing, so up-close and personal. I placed my hands on his chest, wondering at the hard wall of muscle underneath my fingertips. His arms circled my waist, his hands entwining at the small of my back.

So far, so respectable, but my thoughts were anything but respectable by now, and I didn't think his were either. I wanted more.

Emboldened by the desire in his eyes, I moved his hands from their chaste position on my back, and lowered them down to my ass, his gaze flaring with lust as he took the hint and grabbed. I threw my arms around his neck, and moved myself even closer; as close now as we could get with only the thin layer of our clothing separating us.

And then, we began to move.

As I'd suspected, he knew exactly what to do with his body, and I quietly thought to myself this bodes very well for later. We moved in time with the music, picking up speed as the tempo increased. I was dimly aware that I was grinding on him, in full view of everyone else in the club, but I honestly didn't give a shit about anyone else at that point. We broke apart so that he could spin me around; he caught me hard by the hip and pulled me back against him, so my back was to his chest, and my ass nestled against his groin. I could feel the hardness of his erection, and felt the dampness in my own underwear as a direct response. He groaned, and I felt it vibrate all through me, setting me alight. He bent his head, and I felt his lips brush my ear as he leaned in to whisper into it.

"I would make you come right here, if I could."

I broke free from his grip so that I could turn and look him directly in the eye. I had the advantage of heels on, but he was so tall that I still had to rise onto my tiptoes to murmur into his ear. I poured all of my lust, desire, sensuality into my voice as I responded to him.

"Well then, take me somewhere that you can."

A few minutes later, I was back at the table where Lois, Jenna and Carly were waiting for me, having seen this whole spectacle unfold. As I collected my things, Lois caught me by the arm and grinned at me.

"So maybe the outfit wasn't for my benefit after all, eh?"

I giggled and replied, "Well, I did say getting laid would be a damn sweet bonus..."

"So you did. Have fun, Anya."

I turned to go and find Dan, only to find my arm caught once more. Lois tugged me to her quickly, cupping my face with her free hand and stroking my jaw with her thumb.

"Maybe I'll wait up for you, Anya, and once you've fucked him you can come home and fuck me, too."

With a wink and a light smack on my ass, she twirled me around and sent me off on my way.

Dan was waiting for me at the club's entrance, a black leather jacket thrown carelessly over one arm, and car keys dangling from the other hand. He threw an arm around my shoulders and led me out into the now faintly chilly summer night.

He led me over to a black, vintage Impala, and I let out a low whistle.

"This is your car?"

He smiled sheepishly.

"I know it's a bit much. I rented it especially for this freedom voyage."

"No, it's not too much at all. I've always wanted to sit inside one of these, it's awesome."

I rounded the front of the car to cross to the passenger side, and ran one finger along the glossy black hood.

I'm going to fuck you on that, later.

"I would really love to know what thought just went through your head there."

I tried to tamp down my blush as I replied innocently, "Oh?"

"Whatever it was, it looked positively... Sinful."

His eyes glittered blackly in the night, and his gaze was so intense I felt stripped utterly bare. I couldn't say it was an unpleasant sensation. My eyes dropped to his lips, and I knew I had to get in the car before we started doing unspeakable things right there in the parking lot.

I clambered into the passenger seat of the Impala -- no mean feat to do this gracefully in a tiny silk slip dress, but soon we were both safely inside. The atmosphere was abruptly different; we had both become very aware of how alone we were now, in jarring comparison to the bustle of the club. The silence was heavy, tense with expectation. I suddenly realised that we hadn't even kissed yet, but what we had done so far seemed somehow more intimate, more sensual. Having said that, I couldn't drag my gaze away from his lips, and my breath was becoming more ragged already. That kiss couldn't happen soon enough.

Dan pivoted in his seat, reached out his hand and grazed his fingertips along my jaw. Every touch sparked a new flame, and a small gasp left my parted lips.

"So... Where do you want to go?" he murmured, his fingers still tracing their path from my jaw, down my neck and dancing along my exposed collarbone.

"Let's just drive until we find somewhere private," I whispered back, turning my face and kissing his fingertips. When he sighed slightly, I took the tip of his index finger into my mouth and sucked, ever so gently. Those dark, endless eyes of his were drinking me in, as if he could devour me by sight alone.

"You don't want to do the whole 'my place or yours' thing?" His voice was rougher now, husky with lust.

"I really like this car."

The tension of the moment was broken as he laughed deeply.

"Okay, let's drive."

We drove for a long while, I think longer than either of us were expecting. It wasn't because we couldn't find anywhere though; we passed plenty of places that would have offered us enough privacy. It was because we were actually enjoying each other's company, finding out that we had a lot more in common than either of us had expected. We talked about our recent studies; his architecture, my law school. We talked about our families, friends, obligations, passions. But inevitably, the chat turned back around to why were in that car in the first place.