Polaroids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you do this often then?" I asked teasingly.

"You mean, do I often have lovely long car rides, and deep and meaningful conversations with beautiful ladies I meet in bars?" he replied, the corner of his mouth kicked up in a knowing smirk.

"Something like that."

"Well, the simple answer is no. One night stands are more common. But finding a beautiful girl in a bar, one who I want to talk to as much as I want to rip her clothes off? Less so."

"Hmm... Rip my clothes off, eh?" I played with my hair and looked up at him through my lashes.

And just like that, the air was charged with electricity again, and we had no interest in carrying on conversation any further.

"Fuck it, this place is as good as any."

With one smooth motion, Dan had hauled the car off the main road and pulled it off into an abandoned-looking dirt track. He drove for maybe five more minutes or so, until he'd made sure we were out of sight of the main road. The dirt track broke off into a little clearing, ringed by trees and lit dreamily by the moonlight. In all honesty, it was a pretty perfect stroke of luck.

He brought the Impala to a stop, but didn't turn off the engine right away. He reached above him to flick on the overhead lights, which provided a flatteringly soft glow inside the car.

"Shall we move into the back?" he asked huskily, clearly trying to hide his desperation to touch me. Wordlessly I nodded, and we got out and into the back seat. So deliciously cliché, but at that moment I thought that this particular cliché was just fucking delicious.

We slid across the leather seat towards each other, and on impulse I grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him closer. He thrust his hands into my hair and pulled my head up to meet his, and then suddenly his mouth was on mine. The kiss, the kiss I'd been waiting so long for, was soft at first, tentatively probing. I didn't want soft, or tentative.

I hooked my hands around the back of his neck, my fingers finding their way into his soft curls. I dragged my tongue across his lower lip, forcing him to open to me. Our tongues met and then we were both on fire, the kiss deep, rough, desperate. He swept into my mouth, claiming me in the searing heat of his desire. He was devouring me, and I knew that this kiss had been so worth the wait.

Our hands were everywhere, exploring each other over the thin fabric of our clothing. I found the hemline of his shirt and tugged up, up, until he raised his arms and let me pull it over his head. I sat back to look at him in this new, shirtless state. I was not disappointed. His torso was beautiful; tanned, muscular, ridged with hard abs. His arms were corded with muscle; powerful arms that I knew could sweep me up and pin me to a wall easily.

"Like what you see?" he murmured.

"I guess I'm pretty happy right now," I smiled wryly, licking my lips.

He traced that little flick of my tongue with his eyes, and brought his face back to mine to capture it with his own mouth. As we were lost to another blistering kiss, I ran my hands over his shoulders, enjoying the feeling of the muscles in his back rippling under my touch. He was so solidly, beautifully built.

I tore my mouth away from his to begin planting kisses from the corner of his mouth, along his jawline, down his neck. I let me teeth scrape a little on the curve of his neck, and his answering moan emboldened me to continue. Over his collarbone, down his chest, I kept planting those kisses, until I reached the dusky bud of his nipple. My tongue glided over it, sucking it quickly into my mouth as his hands tightened on my shoulders and he shuddered. Oh, he liked that.

He pulled me back up to meet him, and his hands began a new mission of their own. As he claimed my mouth with his tongue, his strong hands moved from their new position on my hips, slipping down the outside of my thighs until they reached the hem of my delicate dress. His fingers slipped under, and began lazily heading up, up the sensitive inner flesh of my thighs, seeking a haven hidden above. I quivered in anticipation, and felt him smiling against my lips as he continued his kiss.

After what felt a lifetime of waiting, his hand reached its destination. I felt a hard knuckle drag quickly, lightly, insubstantially over the soaking fabric of my underwear. He growled approvingly at the wetness he found there.

"So wet already," he murmured against my lips.

"And ready to be fucked," I whispered in response.

"God, you are ridiculously sexy."

I bucked my hips gently, reminding him of the task at hand -- literally. He brought two fingers back to where his knuckle had been, placing a little light pressure against my clit as I tried to ride his hand. This was agonisingly erotic, and not nearly enough.

All of a sudden, I had an idea.

"Let's take this outside."

I had a second to enjoy the look of surprise that danced over his face, before I opened the car door and stepped out into the night. I quickly grabbed my purse from the front seat, opening it to root around, and quickly finding what I was looking for. My trusty polaroid camera.

I stepped back to where Dan was now sitting in the car doorframe, the lust on his face tempered with slight confusion as to what the hell I was doing. He watched me reach out and place the camera on the car roof.

"I take it you're not going to explain this turn of events?" he questioned lightly.

"Oh, it was getting a little stuffy in there. I thought this might be fun."

And with that, I pushed down the straps of my dress, tugged it down past my chest and let it flow freely down my body, pooling in a puddle of liquid silk at my feet. I stood in front of him, bathed in the mingled glow of moonlight and car headlamps, clad only in my bra and underwear. I turned slowly for him, enjoying the undivided attention he was giving me. I saw the straining bulge growing in the crotch of his jeans, and smiled inwardly.

I was around three feet away from him, facing him straight on. He said nothing, only watched me. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, pulling my arms free while deliberately holding the cups tight to my breasts, teasing him so that he couldn't see anything until I was ready to show. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, I lifted the bra away and let it drop beside my discarded dress. I ran my hands over my bare breasts, my fingers snagging on my hardened nipples, savouring the feeling of cool night air washing over my naked skin. His eyes weren't on my face anymore, that was for sure. The piercing heat of his gaze as I stood there, completely topless in front of him, made me shiver.

Now there was just the panties to go. I turned away from Dan again, casting a devilish look at him over my shoulder as I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear. I slipped them down over the curve of my ass, and bent right the way over to drag them all the way down my legs -- giving him a full, unimpeded look at what I knew was a firmly peachy little butt. I wondered vaguely if he could see my pussy lips from this angle, in this light. Wondered if there was enough light for him to see how thoroughly soaked I was now, after stripping for him like this.

As I stepped out of my undies, I took a deep breath and turned back to him, feeling a little wild at how reckless I was being to strip completely bare outdoors like this, with a relative stranger. I realised that while I'd been turned the other way, he'd unbuttoned his jeans and slipped one inside the waistband. He was touching himself. The thought sent a jolt of heat throbbing in my core. God, I wanted him. Now. But what he said next wasn't what I expected.

"Where is the camera." This wasn't a question. No, this was a demand.

I moved forward and took it from the car roof, handing it over to him.

"This deserves to be photographed," he growled, biting out the words as if trying to hold himself back. "Stand back where you were, and pose for me."

Exhilarated both by his take-no-shit attitude and the actual request he was making, I did as he asked. I positioned myself so that the light hit me in just the right way, knowing my heavy, full, hard-nippled breasts would look best from that angle. I lifted my hands to my hair, and put one foot forward to kick my hip out a little.

"Fuck me, that's perfect," Dan breathed. And he snapped the photo. The little plastic card popped out from the top of the camera, and he said nothing, held himself entirely still as he watched it develop. He passed it to me wordlessly, and I gasped as I saw myself in the tiny frame. I looked utterly wild, in the sexiest, most woodland-goddessy kind of way. I'd want to fuck me too, looking like that.

I decided to run with this theme.

"Get out of the car, and follow me," I demanded. He did as I asked.

I led him round to the front of the car, fending off his attempts to touch me, and climbed up onto the hood of the Impala. I knelt facing slightly sideways on the hood, ass resting on my feet, shoulders back so that my tits jutted forward, but kept them covered with my hands. Dan raised the camera again.

And snapped another picture.

"Drop the hands, Anya."

I did.

He snapped another picture.

I was really getting into this now. There we were, right out there in the open air with no idea what or who might be around us, with me stark naked on the hood of his car, and him photographing me doing it. It was crazy, it was wild, and it was deeply, deeply erotic. I don't think I had ever been that turned on in my life.

We carried on with a couple more of these poses, somehow Dan lost his jeans somewhere in this process, and I could see the hardness of his cock throbbing urgently against his boxers. There was just enough light to see a little wet patch, and I could picture that sweet drop of pre-cum beading on the tip. This was getting him just as horny as it was me.

He was watching me with heavily lidded eyes, scanning me hungrily from my swollen breasts to my taut stomach to the curve of my ass. I knew what he was really desperate to see now, but I still wanted to toy with him a little.

"What do you want to see now, Dan? What pose would you like me to do?" I murmured coaxingly.

"Anya... You know what I want." He gritted the words out.

"Oh, but you have to tell me, just to be sure."

He groaned -- I was driving him wild, I could tell -- but he did as I said.

"Get on your back, and open your legs for me."

I took my time, shimmying my ass down the hood of the car, taking care again not to show anything until I was ready to show it. I was enjoying this power play, this control over a beautiful man who wanted nothing more than to see what was between my legs. It was intoxicating.

Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, I raised myself up on my elbows, and parted my legs, opening myself wide for both Dan's eyes, and the camera. His hand dove into his boxers again, stroking himself while he drank in the sight of my pussy, exposed just for him.

"Fuck yes," he breathed. "You are fucking perfect."

He raised the camera, and snapped a full length shot of me propped naked on the car hood, legs spread wide. Then he came closer, so close I could feel his breath on my inner thighs, and took another, close-up frame of my wet, luscious pussy in all its aroused glory. We hadn't paused to look at any of the developed images, simply putting them in a little line on the side of the hood, but now I thought how hot it would be to look through them afterwards.

He laid down the camera beside me on the hood.

"Enough of this now."

And that was all the warning I had before he made a lunge for me, gripping the back of my neck and pulling me into a kiss even hotter than the ones that had gone before. His hands were all over me, gripping my hips, shoulders, cupping both breasts in each hand. He broke away from the kiss to frenziedly work his way down my neck, sucking my earlobe, my throat, the hollow at my collarbone. His hands were still working my tits, his thumbs circling my nipples in the most agonisingly erotic way. As his kisses moved down my body, he moved his hands to make room on my breasts for his lips, his tongue. He looked me directly in the eye as he took one nipple into his mouth, and sucked long, and deep.

I cried out into the night air, and in answer he moved his hand between my legs, brushing his fingers against the slick moistness of my pussy lips as he devoured my breasts. My body responded unthinkingly, my hips rising up to meet his probing fingers, my hand entangling in his hair to urge his mouth to continue its licking, sucking, teasing. His thumb drew lazy, languid circles around my tender clit, and then without warning one long finger dipped inside me. I moaned, and he rose up to capture the moan with a kiss. He added a second finger, and began pumping them slowly in and out, in and out, until he was fucking me with his fingers right there on the hood. He stood back to admire the view of my bare body, his fingers curling like a hook inside me, pressing on my G-spot as I writhed and moaned.

And then, just as abruptly as he'd started the finger-fucking, he stopped it and withdrew them from me. Just as I was about to complain, he dropped to his knees before me, and lifted my legs onto his shoulders.

"Oh God, yes. Yes. Yes..." I didn't even realise I'd spoken until he replied to me.

"You want this, do you? Okay Anya, tell me how much you want it."

His head, between my legs as it was, was so close to me that his breath danced along my inner thighs, making me tremble reflexively.

"Tell me," he whispered, teasingly, coaxingly. He pressed kisses into the tender flesh of my thigh, into the hollow between my leg and groin. So tantalisingly close, but not close enough.

"Come on, Dan, please..." I whimpered.

"You can do better than that, Anya. Do you want me to lick your pussy or not?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"What was that? Couldn't quite hear you..."

"Christ Dan, please, please just lick my pussy!" I all but screamed it into the silence of the night air.

"Well, all you had to do was ask."

And with that, I felt a burst of the most intense, exquisite pleasure as his tongue finally met my clit for the first time. He licked me with soft, darting flicks of his tongue, building pressure until I was squirming underneath him. He grasped one arm around my thigh and planted the other flat on my stomach, holding me so I couldn't jerk away from him. He gave my clit a little suck before moving his mouth down to the swollen folds of my pussy lips, lapping at my entrance and the juices he'd elicited from me. He dipped his tongue inside me briefly, then dragged it back up through my folds and onto my clit again. I was in utter ecstasy, moaning his name and gripping his hair to hold him to my pussy.

The whole time he was going down on me, he kept his eyes fixed on mine -- the sight of him with his head between my legs, licking me, while fixing me with that stare was so fucking hot. I reached blindly for the camera, knowing this was a picture I'd want to keep. He saw what I was doing and growled approvingly, building up the speed of his strokes as I positioned the camera just above my belly, knowing that the angle would give a perfect view of his tongue on me. I snapped the picture, throwing the camera aside just as he built to a crescendo, alternately licking and sucking my clit. When he took things up a notch by inserting a finger inside me, I couldn't hold back any longer. My orgasm hit me like a lightning bolt, wracking my body with waves of pure, unadulterated pleasure. I screamed as I came, bucking underneath him as he continued to lap at me through the ripples of bliss. I shuddered, and lay still as he withdrew tongue and finger.

He had that shit-eating grin spread across his face again.

"You like that?"

I didn't answer with words. Instead, I sat upright and claimed his mouth with mine, tasting myself on his tongue and relishing my own flavour. I pushed him back, and raised myself to stand before him, at the front of the car. His boxers were still on, and that wouldn't do, not at all. I reached around and grabbed hold of his perfect, toned ass and slipped my hands under his waistband, cupping his bare cheeks and squeezing firmly. He groaned against me, and I took that as full permission to continue.

I drew his boxers down over his ass, and brought my hands round to where they were tented at the front, dipping my fingers inside until I found what I was looking for. I peeled the boxers away from his erect cock, and dragged them down his thighs until they fell to his ankles, and he stepped free of them. I stepped back, just as he had done when his fingers were inside me, to look my fill.

Christ, what a view it was.

If the first viewing of just his muscled upper half had taken my breath away, then the sight of him completely naked left me all but gasping for air. I covered my mouth with my hand as I dragged in an unsteady breath. The broad shoulders and chest tapered to slender hips, and the hard ridges of muscles culminated in a perfect V in his pelvis. A light dusting of dark hair formed a trail from his navel, down to the delectable main event below. In the suffused light of the car headlamps, I could see shapely, powerful thighs. And there, standing proudly as the centrepiece of all this rugged male beauty -- a gorgeously thick, long, rock-hard cock. I felt my mouth literally water as I stared hungrily at it. Remembering my earlier worries about third nipples and micro-penises, I grinned to myself. Dan really was this fucking perfect.

I stepped towards him again, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him in for a long, sensual kiss that left us both panting. Lowering one hand to his cock, I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft, and was gratified when he twitched against me, groaning into my hair. I flicked my thumb over his tip, finding a lovely bead of pre-cum to wet his throbbing head. I kissed down his throat, pumping him slowly with my hand as I did so. He was so very hard. And I figured he deserved a reward after the mind-blowing oral he'd just given me.

I dropped to my knees in the long grass. The tickling strands weren't all that unwelcome as they brushed my thighs. But this, this was about Dan. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he'd just given me. I wanted to blow him, and blow his frickin' mind.

I looked up at him, my mouth just inches away from his pulsing cock. He groaned and threaded his fingers into my hair, guiding me to him. I decided that teasing worked both ways.

"Tell me what you want, Dan."

"Anya... Fuck... Please..."

"Come on baby, use your words. You can do better than that. Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Fucking hell... Yes, yes... Please!"

"Tell me."

"Anya, just do it. Suck my fucking cock!"

He didn't have to tell me twice. In one smooth movement, I captured as much of his cock with my mouth as I could. He really was big, the biggest I'd ever had, so I couldn't take his full length, but I took him as deep as I could without choking. I reached around him to grab his ass, and used the grip to propel the movement of him fucking my mouth. I sucked deeply, moving my lips up and down his shaft. I took my lips away to press a kiss to his thick base, then licked my way up his cock from root to tip in one fluid motion. I was rewarded when he twitched involuntarily against my cheek, his pleasure now taking on a feral, animalistic urge. His hands tightened in my hair as he moaned, and I took my cue to resume my task. Taking him in my mouth once more, I moved one hand from his ass and brought it to the base of his cock, wrapping firmly around it and pumping in time with the movement of my sucking lips. He reached for something behind my head; I realised it was the camera again. I looked up into it and drew back a little, so that more of his cock was exposed for the shot. He clicked, and I plunged back down on him, picking up speed and rhythm, flicking my tongue over his throbbing tip. He was so close, I could tell he was ready to blow his load right down my throat. I was so ready to take it.