Polaroids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then all of a sudden, he stopped moving and pulled himself away. I rocked back onto my haunches in surprise.

"You don't want to finish?"

"Not in your mouth," he breathed, and hauled me up to standing again. Before I knew what was happening, he had lifted me up and my legs wrapped instinctively around his waist. He threw me onto the hood of the car, and I lay, spread and open and dripping, before him.

He ducked into the car, but he was back again before I could even protest, clutching a small foil square. As he rolled the condom down his thick, beautiful cock, I asked a question I'd been wondering since I first saw the Impala.

"Have you ever fucked a girl on this hood before?"

He smiled crookedly, still holding the base of his cock in his hand.

"No, I think that honour was meant just for you. Does that please you?"

"Yes," I whispered, surprised at the truth of my own words.

He prowled towards me as I propped myself on my elbows, taking hold of my legs and spreading them wide so that he could enter me as easily and deeply as possible. He positioned himself above me, the tip of his cock deliciously close to my entrance. I tried to wrap my legs around him to force him inside, but he just grinned and stayed exactly where he was.

"Shall I make you beg again, Anya?"

"You begged too, y'know."

"So I did. I want you so goddamn bad. But I want to hear it from you."

I kept completely silent, biting my lip and trying to move myself onto him. I didn't want to beg again. Not quite so easily, anyway.

He responded by gripping his cock, and sliding himself up my soaking folds to the sensitive bud of my clitoris. He used the tip, slick as it was in the lubed-up condom, to circle and tease my clit. Oh god, he wasn't going easy on me.

"Just tell me what I should do, Anya... Tell me what you want me to do..."

Realising that I was depriving myself every bit as much as I was depriving him, I felt my iron will collapse.

"Oh holy shit. Right. Dan, I need you to fuck me. I need you inside me. Right. Now."

Those were the magic words.

"Good girl."

Rearing back, he gripped hold of my thighs and then thrust his cock into my pussy with one solid, consuming stroke. He seated himself to the hilt, impaling me onto that glossy black Impala hood. I felt my eyes roll back into my head and we both cried out, together, into the night surrounding us. He held himself in place for a few moments, letting me adjust to the size of him as he stretched me, filled me almost to breaking point. It was incredible, that feeling of fullness created by his huge cock in my tight pussy. He throbbed in me, and I tightened around him reflexively. We were both panting, and we hadn't even started to move yet.

He brushed a strand of hair from my face, and tipped my chin so I couldn't avoid his gaze.

"You okay, yeah?"

"God, yes. You feel amazing, Dan. I've never taken a cock this big before." I was panting heavily, so aware of him inside me as we held this little convo. I just wanted things to get going, properly.

He clearly knew what I wanted, even unspoken. He started moving then, pulling his cock out of me deliberately slowly, and then pushing himself back in with equally agonising slowness. He did this a few times until I was positively melting with anticipation. He was goading me into begging again, I could tell. I couldn't give a flying fuck about my dignity right now though.

"Faster... Harder... Please!" I moaned, crying out as a gust of cool breeze washed over us, heightening the sensations even more.

Dan did what I asked, pinning me down by the thighs and pumping himself into me -- hard, fast, deep. Over and over again he plunged himself deep inside me, wracking my body with intense pleasure with every new thrust. His hips ground into mine, the friction of his body sending sparks to my already swollen, sensitive clit. I gripped onto him for dear life, and relished the feeling of what it was to fuck him. This is how it feels to have Dan fuck me. This is what it feels like when Dan and I are fucking. That thought sent me spinning; I screamed onto his skin and begged him for more, I wanted as much of him as I could possibly take. He was inside me, buried deeper than any man had ever been before, and I still wanted more.

I grabbed the camera from beside my head, held it over where we were joined and snapped a photo, too dazed with pleasure to make it perfect. Once mine had been taken, Dan grabbed the camera and took his own from directly above, pulling his cock out enough to show the joining of our bodies as clearly as possible. This was so fucking hot.

Without thinking, I pushed him off me and spun myself around; planting my feet firmly on the grassy ground in front of the car, I pushed my ass up and rested my forearms on the hood.

"Take me from behind," I gasped.

He didn't, not straight away at least. He bent over me, reaching around to take hold of my tits in his hands, using his thumbs to brush my achingly hard nipples. He made his way from the back of my neck, all down my spine, with kisses and the light scraping of his teeth. I arched my back, offering myself to him in whatever way he wanted to take me. He could have done anything to me in that moment, and I'd have thanked him gratefully.

His kisses dropped to my ass, and he covered my rounded cheeks in little licks and bites, worshipping me in a way I'd never known from any mouth but his. He gripped my hips, but instead of standing and fucking me again, he stayed crouched behind me, tilted his head and brought his tongue to my puffy, sodden pussy lips. I gasped and writhed as he teased me with his tongue. He brought one hand down from where it rested on my hip, to cup my mound from underneath. He moved two fingers to massage my clit, and thrust his tongue into my now-gaping hole. He buried his face in me as he swirled his tongue in the most incredible way; from the sounds he was making I could tell he was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

"Touch... Yourself..." I managed to gasp.

He removed his tongue for just long enough to ask me why, then quickly thrust it back inside me and resumed that rhythmic circling.

"Put... Your hand... On your cock... Come together..." I panted out, losing the ability to speak as his fingers worked my clit and his tongue worked my pussy.

Abruptly, he withdrew both.

"I told you I didn't want to come in your mouth. I don't want to come on the grass either. I'm going to come in you, while you scream my name."

And just like that, he was standing behind me, gripping my hips and plunging his cock deep into my overworked hole once more. He pulled my hips up so that I was balancing on my tiptoes, and pushed my head down, forcing me flat onto the hood of the car as his hips ground into me. I was seeing stars, the depth from this angle was almost too intense. Almost. I bucked my hips against him and urged him on, his pace became frantic as he dragged himself all the way out, to slam all the way back in. He was riding me hard and I fucking loved it. I heard a click and realised that my lovely little camera had been used again.

He sped up, the rhythm of his thrusting cock reaching fever pitch, and I felt myself nearing the point of climax.

"Dan... Dan I'm going to come! Are you... Close?"

"Yes, fuck yes, Anya, I'm close. Fuck...!"

"To...Gether...?"

"Yes... Now!"

He gripped my hips hard as he plunged into me again and again and again. The pressure built with every thrust, and all of the muscles in my pussy were tightening around him, and suddenly we were both falling off that edge, screaming each others' names as we lost ourselves in the complete and utter ecstasy of our joined orgasms. He was still wearing the condom, but I still felt him explode as he spasmed and jerked inside me. It was the most brutal, all-consuming, life-altering, satisfying orgasm I'd ever had.

We stayed joined for a few minutes, panting through the aftershocks of such an incredible climax. It felt like an eternity passed as we stayed there, trying to keep hold of that bliss for as long as possible. When at last I felt him soften inside me, we disentangled ourselves and lay ourselves down on that beautiful, abused car hood. Naked and now cooling down from the heat of our fucking, we felt the chill of the early morning air more keenly. But we made no move to dress or cover ourselves, just lay bared to the elements and the now-lightening sky.

We stroked each other gently, lazily, as if we had all the time in the world to do this. There was no urgency now, we were both completely satiated. He played with my breasts almost absent-mindedly while we talked. I explored the hard planes of his torso, and curves of his lovely arms. I would have stayed that way forever, or happily started round two, but morning was arriving swiftly and the risk of being discovered increased.

Silently, we dressed (not before he pressed one last kiss to each of my breasts), gathered up the still-untouched photos and climbed back inside the Impala.

"I think your car might need a wash now," I grinned slyly at him.

"Totally and completely worth it," he grinned back, drawing me into a soft kiss.

"So... Wanna look at those photos before you take me home?"

"God yes, I've wanted to ever since I got off you."

"Well why didn't you?"

"Thought you'd think I was a pervert or something."

"Umm... Who brought out the camera in the first place?!"

"Yeah okay, point taken -- you're the hottest little pervert I've ever met though. Now get your ass over here and let's look at them."

I brought them out from where I'd stashed them in my purse, and slowly we looked through them together. The first one, of me standing naked in the clearing, lit by the car and the moon, then posing for him on the bonnet, getting filthier and filthier until I was spread-eagled on that hood. I blushed when we got to that one, but Dan tilted my chin up towards him.

"Don't you dare blush. Look how crazy fucking hot you look. You are amazing."

He sounded so genuine, and serious, that I believed him.

The next couple were of him going down on me, and it was his turn to look a bit bashful.

"That was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen, I had to take a picture," I told him. "The way you went down on me... Honestly Dan, you give great head."

I smiled up at him, and he laughed appreciatively.

"Good to know, and just FYI -- so do you. I had to try so, so hard not to blow my load in your mouth."

"Yeah, if I recall, it was very hard."

He flicked me on the nose, in mock reprimand of my sarcasm. We laughed and continued through the photos. Next up, me sucking him, as taken from above. Then came the photos of us actually fucking, and the tension in the air cranked up a notch again. We were both getting turned on, just from looking at these pictures. He pulled me towards him for a deep, claiming kiss, before pulling back to whisper in my ear.

"Do you think we have time for...?"

"Christ, I thought you'd never ask," I shot back.

He leaned past me to grab another small square of foil from the glove box, and then I was on top of him, straddling him as he pushed his seat all the way back. I hadn't bothered putting my bra back on, so Dan just pulled the neckline of my dress down, exposing my breasts to his hungry mouth once more. I pulled up my dress to waist level and tugged my underwear to one side, my pussy ready and waiting for one final fuck. Dan fumbled with his jeans, pulling out his cock and rolling the condom quickly and expertly down his hard length. I felt like I'd never tire of this cock.

I raised myself up, positioning my entrance just above the tip of his cock. I teased him as he'd teased me before, sliding onto him so only the tip was inside me, hovering while he moaned and tried to thrust upwards into me.

"Come on now Dan, you know the rules. Tell me what you want."

"Ride me, Anya. Ride my cock."

"Good boy."

I rewarded him by sinking down onto him, spearing myself on the long, hard shaft of his lovely cock. I started moving as he held onto my hips, bouncing myself up and down his length as we picked up speed. He buried his face in my tits as I threw back my head, willing him to take everything from me. He suckled on my hard nipples, drawing moans and gasps from me as I rode him as hard and dirty as I could. He slipped one hand under my dress to where our bodies were joined; his thumb flicked over my clitoris and I screamed with the ecstasy of his touch. His groan vibrated over my skin, and he pushed his hips up to meet mine, his cock filling and stretching me amazingly. I picked up tempo, settling into a frenzied kind of rhythm while our bodies surged together in the confined space of the front seat.

The tension built in every place we touched, until again we came screamingly together, clawing at each other as the orgasms overtook rational thought. This is what true ecstasy felt like. Aftershocks rippled through me as we clung to each other, breathless. Wordlessly, I climbed off him and sat back in my seat. Remembering that I was almost entirely naked again, I tugged my dress back up over my breasts, and my underwear back into place. Dan was fixing his jeans at the same time.

"Well, at least we know it wasn't a fluke then," he said with a crooked smile, and I burst out laughing.

We drove the hour (yeah, we really had gone further than we'd realised last night) back to my home chatting contentedly about everything and anything. We agreed that I'd keep the originals of the polaroids, but it seemed only fair that Dan got to have copies too, so I took photos of them using his phone while he drove. It required a certain level of trust between us that neither of us would stick them on the internet or something, but neither of us was quite willing to let them be destroyed. There was a faint thrill that in the near or distant future both of us would use those photos to masturbate to, remembering how our bodies felt together, and that was pretty fucking hot.

We exchanged numbers, and I think both of us held a genuine hope that we'd see each other again, but both of us were practical enough to know this was unlikely. If all we had was this one night, then it was the most incredible night we could have asked for. The sex itself was obviously out-of-this-world, mind-blowingly, insanely good, but it wasn't just that. As cheesy as it sounds, Dan and I made a connection that night that nobody could take away from us.

Sooner than we might have liked, we pulled up in front of the house I was sharing with Lois. Dan stopped the car, shifted towards me, and drew me into a deep, dizzying, delicious goodbye kiss.

"I don't really know what to say here, but I want you to know... I'm glad I met you, Anya."

"I'm glad I met you too, Dan."

I unlocked the front door and tiptoed into the house as quietly as I could, so as not to disturb Lois. She had said she'd wait up for me, jokingly or otherwise, but seeing as it was now nearly 7am I was fairly certain she'd have given up and gone to bed.

I was right; after passing through the living room and kitchen, I tiptoed down the hallway to where our bedrooms lay opposite each other. Her door was open, and I could see that she was fast asleep in her king-sized bed. Only Lois could look this beautiful while asleep; her face was bare of the make-up she'd worn last night, but somehow she was prettier that way. Her soft, pillowy lips were parted in sleep, one hand flung daintily behind her head, and her blonde hair fanned out on her pillow. I could tell from her bare shoulders that she was naked under her comforter -- probably peeled her skintight dress off and climbed straight into that lovely big bed, but I tried not to think about why that image sent a rush of heat straight to my core.

On a whim, I opened my purse and tiptoed into her bedroom, plucking my illicit polaroids from it as I went. Something must have happened in that crazy night with Dan, lowering my inhibitions to this extent. I laid out my little collection of homemade erotica on her bedside table, and quietly tiptoed back out of the room to find solace in a welcoming hot shower.

I had just finished washing my hair, and was in the process of soaping myself up, paying a little extra attention to my still-sensitive breasts, and between my legs, when I heard a barrage of thumping knocks on the bathroom door.

"Anya! Anya, get that little ass of yours out here, right now!"

Smiling to myself, I turned off the shower, taking my time to wring the excess water from my hair, before stepping out of the stall and wrapping a towel around myself.

I opened the door, to see Lois, looking pissed off and turned on all at once. She was interesting like that. I smiled innocently at her.

"Yes?"

"What did you bring me those photos for?! I mean you look really fucking hot, and Mr Stranger looks really fucking hot, but I don't know why you think I'd want to -"

I cut her off before she could really get going.

"Was it an empty promise you made last night?"

She spluttered and blushed, a deepening red flooding her throat all the way up to her temples.

"I -- I was drunk... You were drunk! And you were already -- I was just --"

"You told me to come home and fuck you, Lois. Was that an empty promise or not?"

For once, Lois clearly had absolutely no idea what to say. I can't lie, I was really enjoying having her flustered like this.

"Uh... Anya -- why are you...? It's okay, just forget it..."

"And what if I don't want to forget it?"

As her eyes widened in surprise, I tugged the knot in my towel loose and let it drop to the floor. My skin still damp and glistening from the shower, I was laid bare for the second time in as many hours. But I knew, in the back of my mind, that I wouldn't have been able to do this, be so bold with Lois, if I hadn't had that night with Dan. I silently thanked him for one more thing as Lois cast a hungry eye over me. Her gaze roved from the tips of my toes, all the way up my body, lingering on the interesting parts of my groin and breasts. Her voice was rougher when she spoke again. There was no stutter this time, just pure desire.

"You've not been fucked enough tonight?"

"I want to be fucked by you now, Lois."

I stepped towards her and pulled the tie on her robe until it fell open, offering a glimpse at what I already knew was a beautiful body beneath. She made no move, so I gently pushed the robe from her shoulders, where it dropped to her feet. I felt a thrill of satisfaction to see that I was right; Lois had climbed into bed butt naked last night, and boy was I glad of that now.

I pulled her towards me, gently but purposefully, and drew her into a kiss I'd been waiting on for months. Our hands found each other's hips, breasts, butts, and our nipples brushed together as we pressed more urgently against one another.

She broke away from me, took my hand and led me from the bathroom, down the hall and into her bedroom. Then into her bed, and into her. We stayed in bed all that day, fucking, touching, licking, exploring. By the end, I'd been awake for twenty-four hours in a state of pure sex and lust. That twenty-four-hour period was the greatest of that whole wild summer, and possibly of my entire life thereafter.

And I thanked Dan for awakening all of it.